Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all these little nuances that may or can intertwine with religious practices, and the manipulative state of their minds.... i am really hoping that the Prosecution starts with a hard drive on the money, rather than the sadness surrounding the kids....

Really.... set the stage for the almighty love and greed of mammon. Right up front.

Frankly, Charles was worth more alive. Even if Lori had gotten a mil, I don’t see how that plus 3800/mo would have covered all of the expenses Charles was covering for very long. I haven’t done the math- but the house lease plus utilities plus phones for the extended family plus insurance for the extended family- vehicles for Lori, Tylee and Colby-school tuition (at a special needs school) flights, hotels, beachwear, rings...

Chad never had a real job except digging graves. Lori did “primary” and hair, but those are volunteer or not high pay, and JJ could not be left unattended to work, limiting her earning ability especially with the other parent dead—-

If this murder were about the money, they should have hired a financial advisor first.

MOO: So, I was thinking about when BB was shot at and the fact that there was a driver of the jeep and Alex was in the back, or I assume there was a driver. People have speculated about a number of potential people being the driver, i.e. MP, JM, etc. But what about ZP? Could she have been the driver? I have nothing to back this up with, just sharing a random thought I had this morning. Has this been speculated before or discussed at any point? I missed quite a bit of the WB thread chat over the past year or so. JMO, MOO

And others think that the reason that one of the back seats was removed is so that the driver had a good shot from the drivers seat through the back of the vehicle without that seat in the way. MOO

Are we allowed to share videos from TrueCrimeUnderground's Youtube channel?

I want to make sure first.

Frankly, Charles was worth more alive. Even if Lori had gotten a mil, I don’t see how that plus 3800/mo would have covered all of the expenses Charles was covering for very long. I haven’t done the math- but the house lease plus utilities plus phones for the extended family plus insurance for the extended family- vehicles for Lori, Tylee and Colby-school tuition (at a special needs school) flights, hotels, beachwear, rings...

Chad never had a real job except digging graves. Lori did “primary” and hair, but those are volunteer or not high pay, and JJ could not be left unattended to work, limiting her earning ability especially with the other parent dead—-

If this murder were about the money, they should have hired a financial advisor first.

Truth. But none of this makes any sense. Logic was not part of the equation here. Just CD and LVD, dancing on the beach in Hawaii, with a lot of cash, and zero responsibilities or drama.

It is not unlike the thought process of "Family Annilators". They just want the "problems" gone, erased. So, they can move forward with the next plan.

Are we allowed to share videos from TrueCrimeUnderground's Youtube channel?

I want to make sure first.

This one was approved, and appears is the only video on that channel at this time. MOO

This was posted by SillyBilly on Wednesday at Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

"Tricia has approved the following podcast at True Crime Underground. Melanie G is interviewed and members may discuss what she had to say.

mqdefault.jpg

The Melanie Gibb Phone Call She Doesn’t Want You To Hear"

HTH

Last edited:
I agree that should have been a turning point for her (it would have been for any thinking person), but Chad and Lori were claiming they could pray for people to die and they would die.

If MG believed that -- and it seems as though she might have been considering the idea -- that likely would have kept her from talking to LE...just yet. It would be hard to say, "They prayed her dead."

Of course, the praying part was just Chad's cover for the crimes. And, it was a cover that made his devout followers think he really might have been a powerful prophet/god.

Cult-belief is a strange thing, indeed.

Yes. I suppose so. I am just troubled by many happenings... including the fact JJ was killed while DW and MG were present in Idaho. Also, there's that "property" being looked at by apparently all of them during that time. I feel as if most everyone has been duped at some point in their life but... all of the happenings in this case are so sinister. One would think followers would be looking for and seeing great/amazingly wonderful things taking place with these exalted beings... but no, it was all death. Definitely strange and troubling. jmo

This one was approved, and appears is the only video on that channel at this time. MOO

This was posted by SillyBilly on Wednesday at Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

"Tricia has approved the following podcast at True Crime Underground. Melanie G is interviewed and members may discuss what she had to say.

mqdefault.jpg

The Melanie Gibb Phone Call She Doesn’t Want You To Hear"

HTH

Thank you!

That is an eye opener!

i have read enough evidence that does seem to show that Charles lived "over the top". She took that $35,000 and he couldn't make payroll..... renting big houses, not owning them. Had debts in Texas.

I think a "sudden million" was worth a lot to them....primarily because they never DID have any long term financial plans or advice.

Tylee was very effectively cut off from others. I think I would have liked her right away, but by every report, she was not “easy-breezy.” The people who do not speak of her with contempt describe a witty, insightful girl once you get to know her. In other words, she chose whom she shared to real Tylee carefully.

The fact that Tylee’s needs were always secondary to Lori’s makes ME angry, and I don’t know these people in real life. I am in awe of Tylee’s ability to survive and stay strong. She had reason to be guarded. But the un-empathic people her mother surrounded her with found her unfriendly.

Tylee’s life involved a lot of moves, rented homes, hotels, fast food, phones and vehicles financed by Charles, and constant drama.

I don’t know what her means were, thanks to her father. Maybe they were enough to rent a modest apt. and live independently- but she had had no models of a “regular” young adult life.

And Lori had very conveniently (for Lori) raised her to trust no one. It seems to me that Kay would have helped her out in setting up an independent young adult life. Adam and Zac may have helped her. Annie likely would have helped her. Maybe April or some other friends’ parents would have helped. But Lori had raised Tylee to be team Lori all the way, and she had many others on her team who would have made it impossible for Tylee to break free without a lot of abuse and drama. Lori may have commandeered Tylee’s money illegally, and even if that were an”easy” court battle, it would have been a court battle. (Or, more likely, Lori would dare and scare Tylee to sue her, and if/when Tylee did, Lori May have folded. But that is a lot for a 16 year old to handle.) And that abuse and drama would have also become an added challenge for Tylee’s helpers.

Depending on whom she turned to, Tylee would have to repair any relationship damage do to her guardedness, deal with abuse and shunning from most of her former support system (*advertiser censored**ed up as it was), and learn to live a whole different kind of life (*advertiser censored**ed up as her former life might have been).

And, of course, there is J.J. Lori would have used JJ anyway she had to to manipulate Tylee.

In fact, that may have happened; didn’t Tylee reluctantly agree to move to Rexburg because she did not want to be apart from JJ?

:( What a tough situation Tylee was in. It is amazing she developed her sense of humor.
Tylee could not have been close to Annie or Kay because Lori hated both. At 16-17 years old, Tylee felt she only had Lori and she had to survive in Lori’s world. Until she didn’t.

And others think that the reason that one of the back seats was removed is so that the driver had a good shot from the drivers seat through the back of the vehicle without that seat in the way. MOO
And I was sure police had a witness, one of the neighbors who saw someone (Alex?) shoot from the back but couldn’t see the driver. I don’t know where to go to find the link.

If you check out a two-door Wrangler of that vintage, you'll see that the seat was removed to make space for the shooter; taking aim and firing from the driver's seat would be pretty difficult. The spare tire was removed so the back window could be opened from the inside. It is possible, but not quick, to scramble back into the driver's seat from the back. Combined with the witness statement (reported by Justin Lum) the balance of probabilities is that there were two people in the car.

One interesting thing MG says in the podcast above is that Tylee didn't like anyone. I think that's kind of disrespectful, given that the child was murdered. She was probably just being a teenager, and, god-knows with the mother she had, life probably wasn't easy.

Also, it bothered me that MG said so many "ooooohs." I know I'm being petty, but she really seemed as though she was making it all about her.

One interesting thing MG says in the podcast above is that Tylee didn't like anyone. I think that's kind of disrespectful, given that the child was murdered. She was probably just being a teenager, and, god-knows with the mother she had, life probably wasn't easy.

Also, it bothered me that MG said so many "ooooohs." I know I'm being petty, but she really seemed as though she was making it all about her.
You nailed it.

When I really start to think about Tylee down deep...

I just get sick with the obvious gaslighting that Lori was able to do...

Lori made it impossible for Tylee to reach out to any of the relatives that might have raised the alarm.

Just bothers me so much.
And so does MG's callousness towards Tylee. I am just soooo sure she knows so much more...

moo.

Has anyone seen a little video "who is mm ?"

I'll have to ask google so I can watch it.

video in post #171 page 9 of this thread

3mins 16s
MG: "she [Lori] said..."my brother and my husband and my nephew are all zombies now and they all want me dead"... It gets crazy. So anyway, they have this shoot-down and everything... So I was chatting to a police officer, he goes you know she was really happy for somebody that just had her husband shot dead...she's real positive and upbeat and I was like well that's not normal behavior for somebody that gets blown away in your front room."

4mins 12s
MG: "She takes Tylee and JJ with her, Tylee and JJ are up there, I know she's up there with both of them because I can hear them on the phone in the background while she's packing and moving in, and then she tells me I don't know, within a week or two that Tylee is now at BYU, she's up there at school. So I go up to visit her and I see that Tylee is not there and I, I said "hey", you know, "Tylee's", you know I mentioned again like "Tylee went to BYU?" and she goes "yeah", but she gave me this really creepy look, yeah it was creepy, it was like 'yes, she's dead really' and you know that kind of look like, yeah almost that kind of look, but then I didn't know what to think about it at the time, I was like 'ooooohh, why do I feel creepy when she looks at me like that?', you know, and so anyway then she tells me, I get there in September 23rd weekend and JJ's missing, no JJ's not missing sorry, JJ's there and she tells me he's a zombie now. And so was Tylee. Yes, so people that are zombies they don't end up staying alive, as you probably see the pattern here. And so anyway, so I say "okay", she says "I'm just gonna give him back to Kay, the grandmother..."

6mins 34s
MG: "...So then Tammy dies and then she's in Hawaii when it happens and I call her in Hawaii and I said "hey guess what, do you know Tammy just died, do you know this?" and she goes "no I haven't heard it yet". And I said "what happened, what happened to Tammy?" and she goes "well, she was a zombie two weeks before she died", and I was like "really?", she goes "yes, she was starting to question our relationship, she was wondering if he was having an affair". I said "ohhh", and I said "well how did she die?". She goes "well we just had to do what we could to take her out of her spirit", something like that. And I was like, 'um, daaa, okkaaay', I'm thinking she said a prayer and her spirit went home, that's what I'm thinking right? And so like maybe she did some kind of blessing or something, you know like people can do I guess? I don't know. "

---

Lori said 'I haven't heard Tammy is dead yet.' So MG proceeded to ask her how she died anyway, and got an answer. That doesn't stack up.

This must have been the actual day Tammy died because Lori hadn't (wink wink) heard yet and was still out of town. It's not likely that MG would think she was the first to break the news to her, that MG found out before Lori via a friend who saw it on facebook! But why would you say 'how did she die, what happened?' to someone who hasn't heard yet? This just can't be truthful.

MG's comment about planned self-defense doesn't show gullibility it is absolute nonsense. If you think it's self-defense but then afterwards re-think it and conclude it was planned, you don't try to pass it off as if you still believe it was self-defense. timestamp: 2m 50s:- "Friend: "Did she ask him to kill him?" MG: "Wellll, to self-defense, yes. Well he, she, cos they planned it...")

Both these accounts of Tammy's and Charles's murders (especially saying Charles came into town and "he passes away" (timestamp 2m 20s) smell like setting up the phone friend to me, to gain support.

When did she visit Lori between roughly 9th Sep and 19th Sep and ask Lori if Tylee was at BYU?
When did she have the conversation (see below) with Lori after Tammy's death that the physical body needed to die to free the spirit from limbo?
Why didn't she and DW talk about Tammy's death and decide it was suspicious, only a few months after Charles's murder? Prayed Tammy to death after she found out Chad was cheating??? Come on MG!
Why didn't she think again about Tylee, and Lori's "she's dead really" look, when Tammy died?
Why did she only go to police over a month later when they said JJ was staying with MG 'to protect his location'? It seems wholly self-serving.
How did MG know Alex and ZP could give her information about the children?
What did MG know about Alex's role in the deaths that made her afraid for her own life and go back to Utah?
Why is she protective of Alex? Does she compare herself to him?

Just mulling it all over....sorry if I'm covering old ground. It was a week before Tammy's death that MG refused to help BB's PI find Alex and MBP after his attempted shooting. I'm sure I remember her being involved somehow in something to do with going to BB's neighbor's house too? Did she know he was shot at on 2nd October? I'm a bit rusty on this aspect.

from timeline -

NE: How did you learn that Tammy had died?
MG: “Someone text me, a friend, not any person that was associated close but just a friend, she said ‘hey just want to let you know she passed on’. I said ‘how did you find out?’ She said ‘Facebook’. I thought ‘oh my gosh, she died, that’s what they said was gonna happen, I wonder what happened’. I didn’t know how they did it, but I knew it was part of the plan, that she was supposed to pass away.”

After 19 Oct 2019 – MG was informed by LV that when someone became a zombie “their original spirit left their body and entered “limbo”, and is trapped and cannot progress to “paradise”.” LV then told MG that to be freed from limbo the physical body needed to die. MG reports she was never told by LV or CD that they planned to carry out physical killing themselves. When she was told this information, MG was still under the belief that JJ was with KW and TR was at BYU-Idaho. (source - 06/29/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball )

MOO

Last edited:
Tylee was very effectively cut off from others. I think I would have liked her right away, but by every report, she was not “easy-breezy.” The people who do not speak of her with contempt describe a witty, insightful girl once you get to know her. In other words, she chose whom she shared to real Tylee carefully.

The fact that Tylee’s needs were always secondary to Lori’s makes ME angry, and I don’t know these people in real life. I am in awe of Tylee’s ability to survive and stay strong. She had reason to be guarded. But the un-empathic people her mother surrounded her with found her unfriendly.

Tylee’s life involved a lot of moves, rented homes, hotels, fast food, phones and vehicles financed by Charles, and constant drama.

I don’t know what her means were, thanks to her father. Maybe they were enough to rent a modest apt. and live independently- but she had had no models of a “regular” young adult life.

And Lori had very conveniently (for Lori) raised her to trust no one. It seems to me that Kay would have helped her out in setting up an independent young adult life. Adam and Zac may have helped her. Annie likely would have helped her. Maybe April or some other friends’ parents would have helped. But Lori had raised Tylee to be team Lori all the way, and she had many others on her team who would have made it impossible for Tylee to break free without a lot of abuse and drama. Lori may have commandeered Tylee’s money illegally, and even if that were an”easy” court battle, it would have been a court battle. (Or, more likely, Lori would dare and scare Tylee to sue her, and if/when Tylee did, Lori May have folded. But that is a lot for a 16 year old to handle.) And that abuse and drama would have also become an added challenge for Tylee’s helpers.

Depending on whom she turned to, Tylee would have to repair any relationship damage do to her guardedness, deal with abuse and shunning from most of her former support system (*advertiser censored**ed up as it was), and learn to live a whole different kind of life (*advertiser censored**ed up as her former life might have been).

And, of course, there is J.J. Lori would have used JJ anyway she had to to manipulate Tylee.

In fact, that may have happened; didn’t Tylee reluctantly agree to move to Rexburg because she did not want to be apart from JJ?

:( What a tough situation Tylee was in. It is amazing she developed her sense of humor.

The money that Tylee got from her father, Joseph Ryan, was transfered into Loris account so Tylee didn't get it directly.
Tylee wouldn't have left JJ behind, that's why I wondered how much she knew. It is still such a shame she didn't reach out to someone for help as I said earlier.

Incredible post! Thank you!

video in post #171 page 9 of this thread

3mins 16s
MG: "she [Lori] said..."my brother and my husband and my nephew are all zombies now and they all want me dead"... It gets crazy. So anyway, they have this shoot-down and everything... So I was chatting to a police officer, he goes you know she was really happy for somebody that just had her husband shot dead...she's real positive and upbeat and I was like well that's not normal behavior for somebody that gets blown away in your front room."

4mins 12s
MG: "She takes Tylee and JJ with her, Tylee and JJ are up there, I know she's up there with both of them because I can hear them on the phone in the background while she's packing and moving in, and then she tells me I don't know, within a week or two that Tylee is now at BYU, she's up there at school. So I go up to visit her and I see that Tylee is not there and I, I said "hey", you know, "Tylee's", you know I mentioned again like "Tylee went to BYU?" and she goes "yeah", but she gave me this really creepy look, yeah it was creepy, it was like 'yes, she's dead really' and you know that kind of look like, yeah almost that kind of look, but then I didn't know what to think about it at the time, I was like 'ooooohh, why do I feel creepy when she looks at me like that?', you know, and so anyway then she tells me, I get there in September 23rd weekend and JJ's missing, no JJ's not missing sorry, JJ's there and she tells me he's a zombie now. And so was Tylee. Yes, so people that are zombies they don't end up staying alive, as you probably see the pattern here. And so anyway, so I say "okay", she says "I'm just gonna give him back to Kay, the grandmother..."

6mins 34s
MG: "...So then Tammy dies and then she's in Hawaii when it happens and I call her in Hawaii and I said "hey guess what, do you know Tammy just died, do you know this?" and she goes "no I haven't heard it yet". And I said "what happened, what happened to Tammy?" and she goes "well, she was a zombie two weeks before she died", and I was like "really?", she goes "yes, she was starting to question our relationship, she was wondering if he was having an affair". I said "ohhh", and I said "well how did she die?". She goes "well we just had to do what we could to take her out of her spirit", something like that. And I was like, 'um, daaa, okkaaay', I'm thinking she said a prayer and her spirit went home, that's what I'm thinking right? And so like maybe she did some kind of blessing or something, you know like people can do I guess? I don't know. "

---

Lori said 'I haven't heard Tammy is dead yet.' So MG proceeded to ask her how she died anyway, and got an answer. That doesn't stack up.

This must have been the actual day Tammy died because Lori hadn't (wink wink) heard yet and was still out of town. It's not likely that MG would think she was the first to break the news to her, that MG found out before Lori via a friend who saw it on facebook! But why would you say 'how did she die, what happened?' to someone who hasn't heard yet? This just can't be truthful.

MG's comment about planned self-defense doesn't show gullibility it is absolute nonsense. If you think it's self-defense but then afterwards re-think it and conclude it was planned, you don't try to pass it off as if you still believe it was self-defense. timestamp: 2m 50s:- "Friend: "Did she ask him to kill him?" MG: "Wellll, to self-defense, yes. Well he, she, cos they planned it...")

Both these accounts of Tammy's and Charles's murders (especially saying Charles came into town and "he passes away" (timestamp 2m 20s) smell like setting up the phone friend to me, to gain support.

When did she visit Lori between roughly 9th Sep and 19th Sep and ask Lori if Tylee was at BYU?
When did she have the conversation (see below) with Lori after Tammy's death that the physical body needed to die to free the spirit from limbo?
Why didn't she and DW talk about Tammy's death and decide it was suspicious, only a few months after Charles's murder? Prayed Tammy to death after she found out Chad was cheating??? Come on MG!
Why didn't she think again about Tylee and Lori's look "she's dead really", when Tammy died?
Why did she only go to police over a month later when they said JJ was staying with MG 'to protect his location'? It seems wholly self-serving.
How did MG know Alex and ZP could give her information about the children?
What did MG know about Alex's role in the deaths that made her afraid for her own life and go back to Utah?
Why is she protective of Alex? Does she compare herself to him?

Just mulling it all over....sorry if I'm covering old ground. It was a week before Tammy's death that MG refused to help BB's PI find Alex and MBP after his attempted shooting. I'm sure I remember her being involved somehow in something to do with going to BB's neighbor's house too? Did she know he was shot at on 2nd October? I'm a bit rusty on this aspect.

from timeline -

NE: How did you learn that Tammy had died?
MG: “Someone text me, a friend, not any person that was associated close but just a friend, she said ‘hey just want to let you know she passed on’. I said ‘how did you find out?’ She said ‘Facebook’. I thought ‘oh my gosh, she died, that’s what they said was gonna happen, I wonder what happened’. I didn’t know how they did it, but I knew it was part of the plan, that she was supposed to pass away.”

After 19 Oct 2019 – MG was informed by LV that when someone became a zombie “their original spirit left their body and entered “limbo”, and is trapped and cannot progress to “paradise”.” LV then told MG that to be freed from limbo the physical body needed to die. MG reports she was never told by LV or CD that they planned to carry out physical killing themselves. When she was told this information, MG was still under the belief that JJ was with KW and TR was at BYU-Idaho. (source - 06/29/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball )

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member