Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even JJ didn't attend Charles' funeral as far as I can tell. Per his grandparents, they wanted JJ to attend funeral/celebration of life but that didn't happen.
So I wonder did Colby and Tylee attend? I could not find an actual obituary only a memorial page for Charles. I would not expect Lori to attend but wanted to see the wording of the obit that would state "survived by", "predeceased by" etc.

ETA. I am just remembering that Charles was their stepfather so they may not appear in the obituary anyway.

Last edited:
So I wonder did Colby and Tylee attend? I could not find an actual obituary only a memorial page for Charles. I would not expect Lori to attend but wanted to see the wording of the obit that would state "survived by", "predeceased by" etc.

ETA. I am just remembering that Charles was their stepfather so they may not appear in the obituary anyway.
Obituary only mentions that he was a father to 3 sons. I think it's pretty obvious neither Colby nor Tylee attended his funeral, if even JJ didn't.
View L. Vallow's Obituary on statesman.com and share memories

Is it possible Tylee has been married off, to perhaps someone not quite sanctioned by the church? Older? Polygamist? Etc. I can’t shake the feeling they are preparing for the end times, and that could explain her absence, and why mom is lying about where she is.

Sorry if that’s been brought up. I’m trying to keep up. And, sorry if that opens up another rabbit hole.
If not for Lori stating that Tylee had died, I would wonder about this, too. If she was married, in some jurisdictions she may no longer be considered a minor.

But you don't tell people your daughter is dead if you arranged a marriage for her.

My gut is telling me this is not going to end well.

I assume Charles' obituaries are okay to link, as we're allowed to discuss the deceased persons:
L. Vallow Obituary - Chandler, AZ

He is listed as a loving father to three boys (including JJ), brother and friend. As usual, no mention of Tylee. The comments portray Charles as a very giving person.

Obituary only mentions that he was a father to 3 sons. I think it's pretty obvious neither Colby nor Tylee attended his funeral, if even JJ didn't.

TY for posting. I realise I was mistakenly thinking he was Colby and Tylee's bio father, rather than step father, but I am still surprised if they did not attend. However, he was killed by their uncle so it would have been a very difficult situation.

If not for Lori stating that Tylee had died, I would wonder about this, too. If she was married, in some jurisdictions she may no longer be considered a minor.

But you don't tell people your daughter is dead if you arranged a marriage for her.

My gut is telling me this is not going to end well.
The big reason I keep wondering if she may have been married is that both Lori and her niece suddenly married new people and promptly disappeared. Just my speculation, but it seems to me they are preparing for a big end-times event, including getting paired up to people who are of the same "belief system" (for lack of better words).

Everyone wants to feel important. Most of us however are just average everyday human beings. Apparently, because of his NDEs, Chad felt that he was above the average that everyone else could acheive. He tried to get his voice heard through his writing but was not quite as successful as he felt he should be. MOO. Though chat groups(AVOW and PAP) and podcasts he was able to gather a following that would stroke and inflate his ego and lend credence to his words and theories from his visions.

Then a woman entered his world like no other. She clung to every word he said(it has been stated several time that she was obsessed with his books even years ago) and made Chad feel more important than he had ever felt in his entire life. She planted seeds of deception and tended them until she felt she could manipulate Chad into doing things that were completely out of his character.

I walked the same halls as Chad. I spoke to this man, he was the executive secretary in the current bishopric and listened to him talk in church meetings and never once did I think that he was a bit off. He acted normal in everyday life. Little did I know that he was leading 2 seperate lives. One, the everyday father and husband and the other, the man that was gathering flocks of followers that beleived him to be a seet and revelator. I just thought he was quiet but it always tends to be the quiet ones that you should be wary of.

The thing that makes me shudder the most was this last summer when my daughter was taking a writing class up at the college and needed to interview someone about writing. My wife and I suggested Chad Daybell. He lived just down the road and was a writer. It is a good thing she listened to her inner voice and did not contact him.

These are just my thought and opinions in trying to make sense of this multifaceted, confusing mess

Last edited:
from the article:

“She said he didn't reply to messages after that.

Devin pulled out his phone to look up the last text.

"He said, 'Thanks so much.' This was on Monday, September 23 of 2019," Devin said.

September 23rd is the exact day Rexburg Police said Lori Daybell's adopted son Joshua and daughter Tylee were last heard from.“
Damn. I hope they luminaled the heck out of that apartment.

Would he have already gotten Tammy's life insurance money (supposedly she had life insurance)? How long does it usually take?
In my experience, the insurance payout is very fast once they get the final death certificate. They know people are often struggling to pay bills. What can take some time is getting the final death certificate. Since there was no autopsy originally, the death certificate may have been issued pretty quickly. It might have been held up if authorities started investigating soon enough after her death.

Then a woman entered his world like no other. She clung to every word he said(it has been stated several time that she was obsessed with his books even years ago) and made Chad feel more important than he had ever felt in his entire life. She planted seeds of deception and tended them until she felt she could manipulate Chad into doing things that were completely out of his character.
I get it that he might have been taken by Lori's attention, but he had the choice of drawing the line at criminal behavior (if there was any). Chad is no victim in my eyes. Didn't he have visions of his wife dying even before meeting Lori?

Arguing which one (Chad or Lori) is more responsible is like arguing what came first, the chicken or the egg.
Lori was apparently considered by her friends a devoted mother (even Joshua's grandparents liked her when they first met her) but started reading Chad's books about the end of the world and became obsessed with the end of the world idea. Chad was supposedly happily married for 30 years (or so people believed) and nobody around him apparently noticed anything unusual. I guess these two were meant for each other.

Arguing which one (Chad or Lori) is more responsible is like arguing what came first, the chicken or the egg.
Lori was apparently considered by her friends a devoted mother (even Joshua's grandparents liked her when they first met her) but started reading Chad's books about the end of the world and became obsessed with the end of the world idea. Chad was supposedly happily married for 30 years (or so people believed) and nobody around him apparently noticed anything unusual. I guess these two were meant for each other.
BBM. That can happen to other people too, it just doesn't usually involve dead spouses and missing children.

Rexburg PD said on their FB page that they didn't know if Lori and Chad left the area by car or plane.

Its hard to understand if LE wants the public to be on the lookout for Lori and Chad or not? We have seen no vehicle descriptions or license plates.

I'm torn on this one.

On the one hand, if they don't know how they left or what vehicles they might be using, I don't see how that would or should preclude asking people to look for people who look like this. Sure, odds of that being fruitful are lower (maybe a lot lower) than if car descriptions and plate number were included, but doing something is still better than doing nothing.

But I also wonder if they're more or less sure that this won't bear fruit, but it is sending a message to Chad and Lori and possibly others who are helping them. It might also be helping keep them from moving from place to place, or at least more cautious doing so. While I hadn't gotten this vibe previously, the press release last night felt like it was aimed specifically at anyone who might be helping or covering for Chad and Lori, making sure they realize that things aren't as they might have been told.

Moo, lots of moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member