Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"GMAFB" is my new favorite now. Especially if anyone connected to Lori, has actually been hiding these kids.

I guess that is preferable to an alternative. But, why on earth would any Mother, actually refer to her child as "dead". That is beyond creepy. Big time.

BBM. Certainly not a motherly thing to say, but maybe Lori was speaking as her "transient" being self and in the same way she had said Charles was dead (before he was killed by AC) and is actually Nick Schneider. Perhaps she thinks Tylee is dead in the same way and another being is now Tylee.
Just what comes to mind/moo.

https://www.ldsavow.com/forum/showgroups.php?styleid=21

Here’s a list of members/groups in AVOW, I didn’t count the number of subscribers but doesn’t look to be that more than a 1,000? GRI is the newsletter CHad put out, it looks like there is an option to only subscribe to that, and that group is small or has dwindled significantly.

I found this by doing a google search of the website: site: www.avow.com search term

I used a name that is associated with this case for my search term.

This is copied from a post from @Onsdag

“As well I have an email from AVOW and the GRI newsletter, dated October 31, which Chad Daybell authored and published, wherein he personally describes in a little more detail the circumstances surrounding her passing. I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to quote from or cite this email as it's not a MSM source, but it too paints a picture of her passing away peacefully in her sleep, much like the obituary.”
Interesting. I'm actually surprised that link is viewable publicly. I'm guessing it only shows people with an active subscription as my username doesn't appear on that list, which makes sense as I haven't subscribed in a number of years. Also the green dot indicates who is currently online, whereas the blue one is users who are offline - if I'm remembering correctly from my time on there.

And just to be clear, even though I am no longer a subscriber of AVOW they still send out emails regularly to anyone who has ever been a subscriber. They send one out probably quarterly asking me (and presumably everyone else who is no longer subscribed) to come back and resubscribe at a discounted price. They also send one out weekly highlighting the top 25 threads/posts of the week, which only contains a short snippet of the discussion and is intended to drive traffic (and possibly more business) to their site. They have a third email, similar to the second, sent out occasionally (monthly?) which has a snippet from the GRI (that was run/published by Chad Daybell and another person), which again is intended to drive new business and/or traffic to their site. I have never subscribed to the GRI and still receive these emails, even though I'm no longer subscribed to AVOW either. It is this third type of email, mentioned above, which I received and you quoted me, wherein CD talks about the passing of his wife Tammy. As this email isn't publicly available then I dare not quote from it, even though it was Chad who published it.

The 100k subscribers is wrong. They have 13K subscribers for the main site/forum going by the largest number that has been claimed (right on their front page). Others have reported that this large number is the number of people who have subscribed to get access for as little as a month and then dropped it with the number of people active (aka paid subscription) as of this month being closer to 3-4,000.

However, that number is for those who are in the main forum. Some subset of these people paid an additional fee to participate in Chad's subforum. IMO, if we make a really high assumption that 1,000 people subscribed to Chad's forum (25-30% of the total subscribers to the main forum) then the amount of money he was getting, something we thought could have been significant upfront, while maybe nice to have, probably wasn't significant either. The main forum costs about $5 a month (less if done in yearly chunks) and I'd think a sub forum would cost less. I'd also assume that Chad didn't get the full amount. Something like $1 or $2 a month and getting half the money with the other half going to those who run the AVOW site might be reasonable. Or it might be too high. But if that's in the ballpark then we're talking $500-1,000 a month coming from this.
Do you know the url to the special forum? Could look at web statistics to see how often its viewed and get a feel for active members.

It is interesting that you would say this. Inadvertently, decades ago, I was pulled into a parental kidnapping situation. I was told a lot of lies, and being a person who loves children, wanted to ensure safety for the child.

I was cruelly manipulated by a sociopath. When I realized this, and the potential legal issues for myself, I went to the police, told the story, and completely got out of the situation. I didn't think about getting an attorney. And I am glad that I washed my hands of the whole thing.

It is interesting, how a sociopath can seem normal, nice, and drag innocent bystanders into their drama.
I've nearly been in a similar situation. Emotions can run high and cloud a person's judgement, especially when innocent children and close family/friends are involved. As much as we want to help, sometimes getting the authorities involved is the best help we can offer in such situations. Even if at the expense of potentially souring relationships. MOO.

This is copied from a post from @Onsdag

“As well I have an email from AVOW and the GRI newsletter, dated October 31, which Chad Daybell authored and published, wherein he personally describes in a little more detail the circumstances surrounding her passing. I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to quote from or cite this email as it's not a MSM source, but it too paints a picture of her passing away peacefully in her sleep, much like the obituary.”

There is a little more info about this email from Chad in a page on FB that has Energy Healing Exposed as *part* of the name. Search for that page, click on Community, and scroll down to something a recipient of the same email posted in October.

Interesting. I'm actually surprised that link is viewable publicly. I'm guessing it only shows people with an active subscription as my username doesn't appear on that list, which makes sense as I haven't subscribed in a number of years. Also the green dot indicates who is currently online, whereas the blue one is users who are offline - if I'm remembering correctly from my time on there.

And just to be clear, even though I am no longer a subscriber of AVOW they still send out emails regularly to anyone who has ever been a subscriber. They send one out probably quarterly asking me (and presumably everyone else who is no longer subscribed) to come back and resubscribe at a discounted price. They also send one out weekly highlighting the top 25 threads/posts of the week, which only contains a short snippet of the discussion and is intended to drive traffic (and possibly more business) to their site. They have a third email, similar to the second, sent out occasionally (monthly?) which has a snippet from the GRI (that was run/published by Chad Daybell and another person), which again is intended to drive new business and/or traffic to their site. I have never subscribed to the GRI and still receive these emails, even though I'm no longer subscribed to AVOW either. It is this third type of email, mentioned above, which I received and you quoted me, wherein CD talks about the passing of his wife Tammy. As this email isn't publicly available then I dare not quote from it, even though it was Chad who published it.
I pulled your quote mostly to show Chad wrote for the GRI newsletter. Thank you for all the information you have shared about the site.

Do you know the url to the special forum? Could look at web statistics to see how often its viewed and get a feel for active members.

I'm not a member, but the page linked with the user names has a link at the top labelled "forums" which I think was referenced in the post I was referencing mentioned. Click on it and it gives you a list of the forums, GRI being one of them. While clicking on it won't work since I don't have an account, determining what the link is is easy. :)

Another Voice of Warning

I'm not sure how to get the statistics you're talking about though. I'm also suspicious that what you have in mind might not work. If I'm not mistaken the ?f=670 part of what I posted above is a parameter that php uses to route to the appropriate place, possibly after checking that the person is signed in. The links to the other forums are the same format with a different value in place of the 670.

There is a little more info about this email from Chad in a page on FB that has Energy Healing Exposed as *part* of the name. Search for that page, click on Community, and scroll down to something a recipient of the same email posted in October.

Just one more crazy claim coming from Chad and his cohorts. My impression was that he wasn't as out there as his famous author or new wife, but I'm beginning to think maybe I didn't give him enough credit. :) MOO

I'm not a member, but the page linked with the user names has a link at the top labelled "forums" which I think was referenced in the post I was referencing mentioned. Click on it and it gives you a list of the forums, GRI being one of them. While clicking on it won't work since I don't have an account, determining what the link is is easy. :)

Another Voice of Warning

I'm not sure how to get the statistics you're talking about though. I'm also suspicious that what you have in mind might not work. If I'm not mistaken the ?f=670 part of what I posted above is a parameter that php uses to route to the appropriate place, possibly after checking that the person is signed in. The links to the other forums are the same format with a different value in place of the 670.

Nothing yet on the specific forum, here's data on the general site:
https://www.similarweb.com/website/ldsavow.com#overview
also
ldsavow.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic - Alexa

Last edited:
Just one more crazy claim coming from Chad and his cohorts. My impression was that he wasn't as out there as his famous author or new wife, but I'm beginning to think maybe I didn't give him enough credit. :) MOO
It’s almost like someone was trying to cover up how crazy he sounded by deleting his podcasts.... MOO

It’s almost like someone was trying to cover up how crazy he sounded by deleting his podcast.... MOO

Different discussion. The Podcast that got removed are those who want people to cease and desist mentioning them and him in the same breath. This is the other one and, really, the one that has seemed to be the place where the more questionable theories seem to abound.

Different discussion. The Podcast that got removed are those who want people to cease and desist mentioning them and him in the same breath. This is the other one and, really, the one that has seemed to be the place where the more questionable theories seem to abound.
I listened to some of those deleted ones in the cease and desist. I know what I heard. MOO

That's fair. :)

I'm not sure I could stand to listen to them even if they were available.
It was one of the first things I did when I heard about this case and I posted immediately on what I heard. Those posts have been deleted so I’ll stop referencing it cuz I sound like the crazy person. I am just really bothered by the number of people who have stayed quiet or seem to be hiding information. MOO

I don't recall, but was LE called that evening? Was it a 911 call? Did they come by while the son was searching?

And where was Chad? I guess he wasn't around, or he would've been searching with his son... but didn't Tammy yell out for Chad?
I believe LE were called and came out but I don't know when or if Chad was there. I don't believe that is known.

The 100k subscribers is wrong. They have 13K subscribers for the main site/forum going by the largest number that has been claimed (right on their front page). Others have reported that this large number is the number of people who have subscribed to get access for as little as a month and then dropped it with the number of people active (aka paid subscription) as of this month being closer to 3-4,000.

However, that number is for those who are in the main forum. Some subset of these people paid an additional fee to participate in Chad's subforum. IMO, if we make a really high assumption that 1,000 people subscribed to Chad's forum (25-30% of the total subscribers to the main forum) then the amount of money he was getting, something we thought could have been significant upfront, while maybe nice to have, probably wasn't significant either. The main forum costs about $5 a month (less if done in yearly chunks) and I'd think a sub forum would cost less. I'd also assume that Chad didn't get the full amount. Something like $1 or $2 a month and getting half the money with the other half going to those who run the AVOW site might be reasonable. Or it might be too high. But if that's in the ballpark then we're talking $500-1,000 a month coming from this.
Sounds more reasonable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member