Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was one of the first things I did when I heard about this case and I posted immediately on what I heard. Those posts have been deleted so I’ll stop referencing it cuz I sound like the crazy person. I am just really bothered by the number of people who have stayed quiet or seem to be hiding information. MOO

I have had a lot of contact with fringe groups, the ones that are really crazy, shun contact with anyone not in their core group.

It seems to me, that the more these fringe folks hang with other people who believe in their philosophy, the further they get into the belief system. Being around normal folks, tends to keep these people as an Outlier with their beliefs, but they don't get that extreme.

I think that Chad, became more extreme when Lori accepted and expanded on his philosophy. His wife, Tammy, probably kept Chad Daybell more grounded.

Well, she isn't around any longer.

How did the Paintball Person get to and from the Daybell house? Surely he/she didn't just walk. Did they get a ride? Or drive over there on their own? Where was the getaway car? Was it a Jeep? A truck?

Was someone parked around the corner, or... across the street, waiting for Tammy to get home? Maybe Tammy wasn't the original target...
Yeah... they live too far out in the sticks for a prank. That was some serious ninja stuff, getting in and out of there unseen. And wearing a mask? Sounds like they meant business. And just so happens to be targeting the person who was ultimately cancelled.

BBM. Wouldn't the gun used to shoot Charles Vallow still be held by police in evidence? Or do we have confirmation that LE gave Alex back his gun? Either way, I agree that it's unlikely the perp would choose to use the same gun as the one that killed CV to shoot at BB (and possibly Tammy). I think there are probably multiple guns and perhaps multiple shooters involved in this case. MOO.
But they all have access to Charles jeep.

BBM. Wouldn't the gun used to shoot Charles Vallow still be held by police in evidence? Or do we have confirmation that LE gave Alex back his gun? Either way, I agree that it's unlikely the perp would choose to use the same gun as the one that killed CV to shoot at BB (and possibly Tammy). I think there are probably multiple guns and perhaps multiple shooters involved in this case. MOO.
I would think they would have given his gun back as they accepted the self defence story but I believe they would have kept the bullets and shells and recorded the serial number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem