Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If AC was in AZ on 10/2 (attempted shooting of BB), and then possibly in Rexburg on 10/9 (if he was paintball dude), then he possibly rented (or bought) the vehicle in AZ and drove up - or he rented the vehicle at a destination airport in maybe ID or UT.

But if it was a rental, and if he came up in early Oct (also fleeing the scrutiny of LE in the BB investigation) it was a lengthy and expensive rental by 11/12.. If he was not feeling pressure from LE in Gilbert however, and was not the paintball dude, he could've maybe made the trip up much later (but still prior to 11/12).

If the children weren't already gone before he rented the Kia, recovering travel data and the locations of that vehicle during the time he had it (don't rental cars have GPS location devices in them for recovery?) might provide clues to the whereabouts of the children. I still think that the children were no longer in Rexburg after the last week of September, jmo

I remember JR asking chad that, but do you recall when he first started the visions of Tammy’s death? It may be nothing or it may coincide with his relationship with Lori. Just thinking out loud.
No I don't but if you Google there are several MSM articles that discuss this and that JR had visions too. I wonder if they had visions just to sell books? Chad wanted out of the book business but Tammy didn't. So by the end he wasn't having visions for books but just visions of Tammy dying IMO.

Do you or @Gardener1850 know if I can post link to the arrest since it is in MSM?

I think it's ok to link because it was in MSM. I'm pretty sure it was linked before too because this isn't the first time that MSM has written about Melani's arrest. As long as it's the official LE link to the arrest and not a fb screenshot, it should be allowed. MOO.

ETA: here's where Jethro linked it for us before and that post is still up: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

This is probably a dumb question but the arrest record from Utah County Sheriff shows Melani had a $2,500 bond. If Alex paid $1950 (according to Justin Lum's update) does that mean her bond was reduced? Or does it mean someone else paid the rest of the $2500?

I wonder when the Jeep used October 9th was confiscated by LE. Could that coincide with the Kia ?
There was some confusion about that in earlier threads. It had been posted in an early timeline (update 2, I think) that the Jeep had been impounded in Rexburg. Then in the next timeline (update 3) the location reference was removed. I now suspect it is in AZ, if for no other reason than AC (if he was involved in the BB shooting) would've had to drive up to ID with the driver's side window shot out.

There was some confusion about that in earlier threads. It had been posted in an early timeline (update 2, I think) that the Jeep had been impounded in Rexburg. Then in the next timeline (update 3) the location reference was removed. I now suspect it is in AZ, if for no other reason than AC (if he was involved in the BB shooting) would've had to drive up to ID with the driver's side window shot out.
No, I think you are thinking of BB’s vehicle which was a Tesla. The window would not have been shot out of the Jeep, I don’t believe.

Also, did Lum get the timing of the second incident wrong?

The arrest detail says:
Booked: 11/14/2019 8:01:39 PM
Released: 11/14/2019 9:44:51 PM

Lum's post says police arrived around 10:30 P.M on 11/14 and saw Melani coming out of the garage. Or did she get arrested and go back again? :confused:

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Last edited:
Good thought. If indeed it was confiscated--is there confirmation of that?

We couldn't determine conclusively that the Jeep was actually confiscated by LE so I removed that detail from the timeline. It seems like the only source for that info was a summary of a Gray Hughes video and there was disagreement here on the interpretation of what GH actually said (or what the family members said?). I didn't watch the GH video myself and didn't know where to find that segment quickly to try to figure out what was said, so I removed the info until we get a more concrete source (preferably MSM or LE). It's possible LE took the Jeep for processing. It's also possible they don't have it. MOO.

Melani just SAID she had a court order, I’m not sure she actually had one. She was allowed supervised visitation with the kids at one point. Was she planning on bringing the kids with her across state lines, to Vegas? I keep thinking about how Melani abandoned her children, and I guess this is a sign that she loves them, but those poor kids how confused and sad they must be.

also, Melani reported that they were driving that kind of car, but I wonder if LE actually saw the car (it was parked behind another car?). And why did she turn herself in? Maybe she had a moment of clarity, before marrying 2 weeks later?

it’s good we are placing Alex in time now though, and wow that he had $2K to bail Melani out as well.
With anyone else, it would be a sign, but here? We don't actually know what she wanted to do with the children. She seems to be trying to follow in her aunt's footsteps, and we don't know what happened to Lori's kids.

We couldn't determine conclusively that the Jeep was actually confiscated by LE so I removed that detail from the timeline. It seems like the only source for that info was a summary of a Gray Hughes video and there was disagreement here on the interpretation of what GH actually said (or what the family members said?). I didn't watch the GH video myself and didn't know where to find that segment quickly to try to figure out what was said, so I removed the info until we get a more concrete source (preferably MSM or LE). It's possible LE took the Jeep for processing. It's also possible they don't have it. MOO.

Hm. Do you think it's possible that if they didn't impound the Jeep, AC traded it in on the Kia, figuring the Jeep was too well known to LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds