Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a listing where it looks like Lori has the service dog for sale. The listing date was August 9, 2019. Where was this dog July 11, 2019?

Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog, Golden Doodle, Dogs and Puppies, Chandler, Arizona

https://animal.direct/pdf-export.html?listingID=20875

Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog, Dogs and Puppies
$ 2,500
Reference Number
RF748730
Title
Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog
Breed
Golden Doodle
Description
Bailey has such a sweet spirit- he has brought so much love to his home, but his owner recently died and he needs a new home. He is fully trained with certification as a service dog. Up to date on vaccinations. Has been trained with children in the home, non-smoking home. Bailey is sweet and friendly around other dogs. Looking for new owners who will appreciate and love him the way he has been loved! Spent 7,000 on service training, he is a full bred golden doodle, has experience on airplanes, has experience with people with autism.
Posted
Aug 09, 2019
United States
State/Province
Arizona
City
Chandler
ZIP code
CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone
(480) 692-9562

Attachments

• 08A2773D-FD84-46B6-B6C3-C0D1142A801A.jpeg
    08A2773D-FD84-46B6-B6C3-C0D1142A801A.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 92EB02D0-C40C-4C32-8CA1-8B543C8F2C95.jpeg
    92EB02D0-C40C-4C32-8CA1-8B543C8F2C95.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 07069A69-4337-46D0-BB13-786502E07A3B.jpeg
    07069A69-4337-46D0-BB13-786502E07A3B.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 85
I found a listing where it looks like Lori has the service dog for sale. The listing date was August 9, 2019. Where was this dog July 11, 2019?

Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog, Golden Doodle, Dogs and Puppies, Chandler, Arizona

$ 2,500
Reference Number
RF748730
Title
Breed
Golden Doodle
Description
Bailey has such a sweet spirit- he has brought so much love to his home, but his owner recently died and he needs a new home. He is fully trained with certification as a service dog. Up to date on vaccinations. Has been trained with children in the home, non-smoking home. Bailey is sweet and friendly around other dogs. Looking for new owners who will appreciate and love him the way he has been loved! Spent 7,000 on service training, he is a full bred golden doodle, has experience on airplanes, has experience with people with autism.
Posted
Aug 09, 2019
United States
State/Province
Arizona
City
Chandler
ZIP code
CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone
(480) 692-9562

Nice find! Who originally said the dog went back to the kennel? Seems like that might a lie Lori told someone and she really sold the dog (or tried to) before moving to ID. Poor JJ. :(
MOO.

ETA: I checked the timeline and it was JJ's grandmother, KW, who told the news that JJ's dog went back to the kennel. I bet that was a lie from Lori. She listed the dog for sale only one day before the last Facetime that JJ had with his grandparents. The facetime that was only about 35 seconds and KW said it seemed like JJ was being controlled/carefully monitored by someone. Were they worried he might say Lori sold Bailey? :(

Last edited:
Nice find! Who originally said the dog went back to the kennel? Seems like that might a lie Lori told someone and she really sold the dog (or tried to) before moving to ID. Poor JJ. :(
MOO.

ETA: I checked the timeline and it was JJ's grandmother, KW, who told the news that JJ's dog went back to the kennel. I bet that was a lie from Lori. She listed the dog for sale only one day before the last Facetime that JJ had with his grandparents. The facetime that was only about 35 seconds and KW said it seemed like JJ was being controlled/carefully monitored by someone. Were they worried he might say Lori sold Bailey? :(
I agree that’s a good find! However, that’s an ominous sign for poor JJ.

I’m thinking Lori definitely sold the dog so she could have the cash, unless no one would buy it, then she could’ve returned him to the kennel.

Wow, Lori’s a real piece of work!

As always MOO!

Dog's owner recently died? I guess that would be Charles. Although of course dog was being used by JJ, who was still very much alive in August.
I'm hoping that's the case. The other possibility is potential foreshadowing/forethought of JJ's passing. Could JJ be considered the owner as the dog was clearly meant to be his companion? Sadly we know from LE that Lori has reportedly told witnesses that Tylee had died earlier, so one can easily see her telling people that JJ had as well - thus the dog "needs a new home" per the advert. :(

I wonder “if” the Jeep used October 9th was confiscated by LE. Could that timing coincide with the Kia ?
The Jeep was known and ID'd on Oct 2 attempt on BB. It is not known publicly (possibly known by LE) if the Jeep was used Oct 9. LE impounded it later. Can we find that date?

What I still don’t get, is that Lori and Alex don’t seem smart enough to have been the masterminds behind all of these crimes and covers and disappearing.
And Chad was so busy, until late October, living his “normal” (fake) life, that I feel like there must be a larger group doing the premeditation and planning and hiding out, and Lori and Chad and Alex and Melani are vulnerable (due to mental illness, etc.) followers. That is not in any way to excuse anything the POIs have done, just that it seems much bigger than them.
I wonder what Lori and Chad’s end goal is.

I personally think Lori was quite intelligent and extremely cunning. In the body cam the day Charles was murdered, that head tilt and smile she flashed at the officer about knocked me over. Jmo.

BBM and snipped for focus

I sincerely doubt it was Lori and Charles but if it was it wouldn’t surprise me that it hasn’t been announced yet for a few reasons:

1). They may worry if the kids are still alive whoever is harboring them might decide to harm them so they can join Lori.

2). I expect L and C abandoned their previous identity and have been carrying fake IDs. If that’s the case LE would need some forensic evidence to positively identify them. Especially if the gunshot wounds were to the head.

3). If it were them, the SWHTF as soon as their identities were released. Everyone’s Sunday (or long weekend) would be shot. LE might want to take a day or two to notify family and get their ducks in a row before facing the press.

MOO

Ha! It took me a few posts to figure out what SWHTF meant.

This is probably a dumb question but the arrest record from Utah County Sheriff shows Melani had a $2,500 bond. If Alex paid $1950 (according to Justin Lum's update) does that mean her bond was reduced? Or does it mean someone else paid the rest of the $2500?
Bondsman take 10% in Utah, so a 2500 bond is 250.00. The may have reduced a charge bringing it to 1950

I'm hoping that's the case. The other possibility is potential foreshadowing/forethought of JJ's passing. Could JJ be considered the owner as the dog was clearly meant to be his companion? Sadly we know from LE that Lori has reportedly told witnesses that Tylee had died earlier, so one can easily see her telling people that JJ had as well - thus the dog "needs a new home" per the advert. :(

I wonder if any of this would help provide a legal method that would cause Lori to produce the kids. While parents can have other people watch their children (lori's story now), can they go around telling various people their kids are dead with no legal scrutiny? Bailey was JJ's dog, the sale ad implied that the person Bailey was assisting has passed. This wasn't a 'we're moving and cant take the dog' ad, which would have worked for the sale just as easily. Is there no legal recourse here when a parent has implied harm has come to her kids and she cant produce them to refute the claims?

I personally think Lori was quite intelligent and extremely cunning. In the body cam the day Charles was murdered, that head tilt and smile she flashed at the officer about knocked me over. Jmo.

While it must have worked, it would seem like it would be a red flag, not a benefit. Someone else mentioned, contentious separation or not, you still have to tell your child that their parent is dead. Someone still died. It's not a time for flashing smiles and flirting. I dont understand why her demeanor didn't make the police suspicious. Tylees too. Its like it was 'dead bodies, ho hum, just another day' for those two.

I wonder if any of this would help provide a legal method that would cause Lori to produce the kids. While parents can have other people watch their children (lori's story now), can they go around telling various people their kids are dead with no legal scrutiny? Bailey was JJ's dog, the sale ad implied that the person Bailey was assisting has passed. This wasn't a 'we're moving and cant take the dog' ad, which would have worked for the sale just as easily. Is there no legal recourse here when a parent has implied harm has come to her kids and she cant produce them to refute the claims?

The fact she used an alias "lolo ryan" adds fuel to our fire. Jmo

$ 2,500
Reference Number
RF748730
Title
Breed
Golden Doodle
Description
Posted
Aug 09, 2019
United States
State/Province
Arizona
City
Chandler
ZIP code
CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone
(480) 692-9562
This makes me sick...

The Jeep was known and ID'd on Oct 2 attempt on BB. It is not known publicly (possibly known by LE) if the Jeep was used Oct 9. LE impounded it later. Can we find that date?
Have I missed something - has a vehicle now been attributed to the paintball gun incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double