Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked a little further on the AVOW site, I thought I had read a week or two ago that they cleared his content from the site. There are quite a few books by Chad at this link.
Chad Daybell

Also, the headline banner when you hit "home" advertises in the very first graphic, the book "A Greater Tomorrow" by MSM star witness JR. Even though she's been excommunicated for nearly a year now.
AVOW: Another Voice of Warning

Also strange, is that while the "abysmal" word is used for their home page, Another Voice of Warning is also used for what looks like an older style home page. Interesting that the COJCOLDS would allow them to still use "LDS" in the URL name of their web page.
It is PAP that cleared out his stuff, AVOW is still selling his books, so is Amazon.

Looked a little further on the AVOW site, I thought I had read a week or two ago that they cleared his content from the site. There are quite a few books by Chad at this link.
Chad Daybell

Also, the headline banner when you hit "home" advertises in the very first graphic, the book "A Greater Tomorrow" by MSM star witness JR. Even though she's been excommunicated for nearly a year now.
AVOW: Another Voice of Warning (abysmal . com)

Also strange, is that while the "abysmal" word is used for their home page, Another Voice of Warning is also used for what looks like an older style home page. Interesting that the COJCOLDS would allow them to still use "LDS" in the URL name of their web page. (ldsavow . com)

Edit: HA HA HA ... Definition of Abysmal:
a·bys·mal
/əˈbizməl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    extremely bad; appalling.
    "the quality of her work is abysmal"
I don't think AVOW has said anything against Chad at all.

I believe they did. Tammy marketed his books and podcasts. I guess you mean his visions of her death though. I would not think they did. They had to know he had visions because there was one particular vision he had of one of his sons being run over in K-mart car park so he went with Tammy and carried his son into K-mart himself so it could not come true.
I'm sure Tammy and family knew of his visions because in his blog it's clear he used his spiritual 'gifts' to get Tammy and family to move, he used it to get her to stop playing a computer game he thought was a time waster, and I expect there are other examples. I think he played the 'visionary' card when he wanted to get his way with the family and I expect that they believed him, because they did what he wanted. I'm certain Tammy was supportive of his claims, because from what we've seen, she went along with his decisions, and he used the explanation that it was revelation from God as a trump card and it worked. He's probably been using that to get his way in family matters for a while, and they've accepted it, though it may be wearing thin now.

I'm sure Tammy and family knew of his visions because in his blog it's clear he used his spiritual 'gifts' to get Tammy and family to move, he used it to get her to stop playing a computer game he thought was a time waster, and I expect there are other examples. I think he played the 'visionary' card when he wanted to get his way with the family and I expect that they believed him, because they did what he wanted. I'm certain Tammy was supportive of his claims, because from what we've seen, she went along with his decisions, and he used the explanation that it was revelation from God as a trump card and it worked. He's probably been using that to get his way in family matters for a while, and they've accepted it, though it may be wearing thin now.
I agree. Except - did he share his vision of her death with Tammy? That we do not know right? He shared it with JR some time beforehand because 3 weeks before Tammy's death, JR asks him if he is still having those visions and he says yes.

ETA here's the MSM re those visions.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/31/dooms...e-visions-about-first-wifes-mysterious-death/

Last edited:
I agree. Except - did he share his vision of her death with Tammy? That we do not know right? He shared it with JR some time beforehand because 3 weeks before Tammy's death, JR asks him if he is still having those visions and he says yes.
I don't trust a single word from JR. She blows some serious smoke.

Chad Daybell

AVOW: Another Voice of Warning (abysmal . com)

Also strange, is that while the "abysmal" word is used for their home page, Another Voice of Warning is also used for what looks like an older style home page. Interesting that the COJCOLDS would allow them to still use "LDS" in the URL name of their web page. (ldsavow . com)

Edit: HA HA HA ... Definition of Abysmal:
a·bys·mal
/əˈbizməl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    extremely bad; appalling.
    "the quality of her work is abysmal"
But the church doesn't have any control what AVOW does, they can have LDS in anything they want. They are a separate, private entity. The owner of AVOW probably doesn't care about changing 'lds', they also fully support the writer of 'A greater Tomorrow', even though she was excommunicated, they believe it was unfair and that she'll one day be vindicated as the Prophet and visionary she is, and the church will admit they were wrong. So, it's not at all surprising they are still touting her book. She's made a couple of recent podcasts where she's discussed Daybell and lori and they were very interesting--but I think we're not allowed to post any of that here.

I wonder if any of this would help provide a legal method that would cause Lori to produce the kids. While parents can have other people watch their children (lori's story now), can they go around telling various people their kids are dead with no legal scrutiny? Bailey was JJ's dog, the sale ad implied that the person Bailey was assisting has passed. This wasn't a 'we're moving and cant take the dog' ad, which would have worked for the sale just as easily. Is there no legal recourse here when a parent has implied harm has come to her kids and she cant produce them to refute the claims?

No one would believe "we're moving and can't take the dog" about a registered/trained service animal, because they are allowed by law to go anywhere the owner can go (apartment that doesn't usually allow pets, etc.). It's sad that she then had to jump to "owner died" as an excuse. Which I guess is technically true, since Charles was the owner :-(.

I'm not sure it's in MSM, but the Woodcocks verified directly with the kennel/trainer that the dog ended up there after Lori tried to sell it. Maybe the trainer saw the ad and bought the dog back.

How terrible for JJ.

Also, I had to laugh/roll my eyes at "sweet spirit." Such a passive-aggressive Mormon term.

I don't think AVOW has said anything against Chad at all.
They have not. From what I've seen, the Owner of the site is totally supportive of Chad. The other author Chad publishes (who claims also to be a visionary) has been totally supportive. But, I will say, that things may have changed a bit with Chad's most famous authoress. I think she's starting to question Chad's complete innocence in this, from what I heard her say on the most recent 'eyes open' podcast she made. She still believes the children are safe, she said she 'sees' them on a beach and thinks they were hiding on Lanai in hawaii, but she also said some things about her observations of Chad this past year and she was candid about some things she saw in him that she doesn't trust. MOO. I don't put any stock in her visions, but what she's willing to share about her real life interactions with Chad are worth listening to, because after listening to her, I think she was questioning some of Chad's decisions/and or beliefs last year about the time Lori disappeared and was probably involved with Chad. I wonder if she was suspicious a possible inappropriate relationship between the two. MOO.

Well he had visions Tammy would die and sadly she has died. Perhaps they will believe them even more now. I don't know how serious such visions are taken. It seems to me that LDS members do take them seriously. I wonder if CD or Lori had visions that CV would die too? Lori appeared to believe CV was already dead and another person had possession of his body.

The further I go down the rabbit hole on this the more alarmed I become that Chad/Lori and their immediate cohorts are not exactly unique. I am sure financial gain plays a big role in some of their motives, but there could be some underlying hysteria mixed in. It is enough to give me a sliver of hope that the children could actually be alive? I was also sick to my stomach to read of long ago anonymous predictions of what mothers would do to their children to save them from the agony of WTSHF. I am speaking of fans of "a taco short of a combination platter" and many just like and before her/him.
In my corner of the world if I was talking about these things I would be put in a psychiatric ward pretty quickly. In other areas, I discover while it may be frowned upon, it is not unusual, or unique. I could probably set a GoFund me account to help me on my journey and actually get a lot of support.
I think the FBI could possibly unearth a lot more than they bargained for. I really hope I am wrong.

No one would believe "we're moving and can't take the dog" about a registered/trained service animal, because they are allowed by law to go anywhere the owner can go (apartment that doesn't usually allow pets, etc.). It's sad that she then had to jump to "owner died" as an excuse. Which I guess is technically true, since Charles was the owner :-(.

I'm not sure it's in MSM, but the Woodcocks verified directly with the kennel/trainer that the dog ended up there after Lori tried to sell it. Maybe the trainer saw the ad and bought the dog back.

How terrible for JJ.

Also, I had to laugh/roll my eyes at "sweet spirit." Such a passive-aggressive Mormon term.
I found a listing where it looks like Lori has the service dog for sale. The listing date was August 9, 2019. Where was this dog July 11, 2019?

Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog, Golden Doodle, Dogs and Puppies, Chandler, Arizona

https://animal.direct/pdf-export.html?listingID=20875

Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog, Dogs and Puppies
$ 2,500
Reference Number
RF748730
Title
Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog
Breed
Golden Doodle
Description
Bailey has such a sweet spirit- he has brought so much love to his home, but his owner recently died and he needs a new home. He is fully trained with certification as a service dog. Up to date on vaccinations. Has been trained with children in the home, non-smoking home. Bailey is sweet and friendly around other dogs. Looking for new owners who will appreciate and love him the way he has been loved! Spent 7,000 on service training, he is a full bred golden doodle, has experience on airplanes, has experience with people with autism.
Posted
Aug 09, 2019
United States
State/Province
Arizona
City
Chandler
ZIP code
CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone
(480) 692-9562
I found where Bailey was trained. I’m pretty convinced it is. In Lori’s post you can see a part of this company’s logo that matches.

Shoot— is this ok to post?

ETA: I’m not sure it’s ok for me to post . Sorry. Clarifying.

Last edited:
It is PAP that cleared out his stuff, AVOW is still selling his books, so is Amazon.
Preparing a People (PAP) is into profits, not 'prophets'', IMO They aren't going to let Chad and Lori's scandal harm their business or hurt them by association. AVOW is different, it's private, people have to buy a membership and their members are likely to be sympathetic since they've had a long association with Chad, his authors and his books and they are more committed to trust in his innocence and his version of events--At PAP, Chad was just one presenter, and he's expendable for PAP, they got lots of other presenters they can cultivate.

They have not. From what I've seen, the Owner of the site is totally supportive of Chad. The other author Chad publishes (who claims also to be a visionary) has been totally supportive. But, I will say, that things may have changed a bit with Chad's most famous authoress. I think she's starting to question Chad's complete innocence in this, from what I heard her say on the most recent 'eyes open' podcast she made. She still believes the children are safe, she said she 'sees' them on a beach and thinks they were hiding on Lanai in hawaii, but she also said some things about her observations of Chad this past year and she was candid about some things she saw in him that she doesn't trust. MOO. I don't put any stock in her visions, but what she's willing to share about her real life interactions with Chad are worth listening to, because after listening to her, I think she was questioning some of Chad's decisions/and or beliefs last year about the time Lori disappeared and was probably involved with Chad. I wonder if she was suspicious a possible inappropriate relationship between the two. MOO.

Yes, how did the visionaries completely miss that Chad had strayed from his flock for some time and was hanging out with a cute blonde sheeple? I can envision it now. But back to that latest podcast, her demeanor was waaay down, there was no hiding her concern.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> I actually noticed today for the first time, that Chad's friend JR is doing energy sessions. Expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I respectfully disagree about Tylee. She showed signs of stress and nervousness. Her face was flushed, she was fidgeting, she was hugging herself. What these things exactly meant I couldn't tell you, other than that things weren't exactly 'normal' for her and she couldn't hide it. MOO.

I agree that she was stressed and nervous. This comment will betray my gender, but she was making a lot of the same movements I would be making if I had been made to left the house without a bra and then had to be questioned by someone. She's covering her chest in various ways. It does lend credence to the part of the story where she awakened from bed to what was going on. *If* she held the bat at any point, I speculate it was because Alex and/or Lori planted it where she would easily find/grab it when things were getting verbally heated between Lori and Charles (when Lori "wouldn't give Charles his phone back").

I also can't tell if her hair was damp? She was very flushed. Lori looks cool as a cucumber.

I agree that she was stressed and nervous. This comment will betray my gender, but she was making a lot of the same movements I would be making if I had been made to left the house without a bra and then had to be questioned by someone. She's covering her chest in various ways. It does lend credence to the part of the story where she awakened from bed to what was going on. *If* she held the bat at any point, I speculate it was because Alex and/or Lori planted it where she would easily find/grab it when things were getting verbally heated between Lori and Charles (when Lori "wouldn't give Charles his phone back").

I also can't tell if her hair was damp? She was very flushed. Lori looks cool as a cucumber.
I agree with you and someone mentioned it looked like she was in PJ's and barefoot. She came straight back with Lori after dropping JJ at school so I wonder why she left the scene in the first place? In fact I wonder why any of them left the scene.

I agree with you and someone mentioned it looked like she was in PJ's and barefoot. She came straight back with Lori after dropping JJ at school so I wonder why she left the scene in the first place? In fact I wonder why any of them left the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds