Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can drop it if you want, it's not that key, but main idea Tammy didn't know about the vision of her death or Chad saying he was a prophet. She knew of his spiritual gifts but not the behind the paywall stuff. MOO. Tammy had no idea just how far things had gone.
I just want to know how you know that yet cannot provide a source. Are you local or a family friend? Why wouldn't Chad warn her like he did with the KMart incident?

I just want to know how you know that yet cannot provide a source. Are you local or a family friend? Why wouldn't Chad warn her like he did with the KMart incident?
Yes, I have talked before about how I knew them in previous threads. I can think exactly why he didn't warn her.

I agree with you and someone mentioned it looked like she was in PJ's and barefoot. She came straight back with Lori after dropping JJ at school so I wonder why she left the scene in the first place? In fact I wonder why any of them left the scene.
What we were told from the GH youtube show (although it was hearsay, it seems to fit with what we know now), Tylee was told to take JJ to the car. I am assuming it happened after the initial fight. Then supposedly Tylee heard two shots, Lori came out and drove JJ to school.

I agree that she was stressed and nervous. This comment will betray my gender, but she was making a lot of the same movements I would be making if I had been made to left the house without a bra and then had to be questioned by someone. She's covering her chest in various ways. It does lend credence to the part of the story where she awakened from bed to what was going on. *If* she held the bat at any point, I speculate it was because Alex and/or Lori planted it where she would easily find/grab it when things were getting verbally heated between Lori and Charles (when Lori "wouldn't give Charles his phone back").

I also can't tell if her hair was damp? She was very flushed. Lori looks cool as a cucumber.
I don't think her hair is dump. It's just messy. It doesn't look like she brushed it. While Lori looks completely different, with her hair all done, ect.

No one would believe "we're moving and can't take the dog" about a registered/trained service animal, because they are allowed by law to go anywhere the owner can go (apartment that doesn't usually allow pets, etc.). It's sad that she then had to jump to "owner died" as an excuse. Which I guess is technically true, since Charles was the owner :-(.

I'm not sure it's in MSM, but the Woodcocks verified directly with the kennel/trainer that the dog ended up there after Lori tried to sell it. Maybe the trainer saw the ad and bought the dog back.

How terrible for JJ.

Also, I had to laugh/roll my eyes at "sweet spirit." Such a passive-aggressive Mormon term.
Or maybe she wasn't able to sell it and returned it to the trainer. She wanted a lot of money for it.

Yeah, Charles wasn't shot in the bedroom, or even in the doorway of the bedroom.

If you go back to confront your alleged assailant with a weapon, having already reached a place of safety (bedroom) and now having the means to protect yourself (a gun) in your hands, and the assailant remains in the other room, a claim of self-defense should be laughed out of court. He became the assailant, armed with that weapon. Regardless of whether he'd been hit or not.

IMO
That's the issue with stand your ground laws. You don't have a duty to retreat, if possible. Which I am fine with if a stranger broke into your home. But when you have relatives arguing or fighting? Alex had already retreated to his bedroom, he didn't say Charles followed him. So he could have just called 911 and waited for them to arrive. But he got out there and claims Charles wouldn't drop the bat (but Charles is dead and can't tell his side of the story). Regardless, if not for "stand your ground" laws, this wouldn't qualify for self-defense, even if everything Alex told were accurate.

Yes, I have talked before about how I knew them in previous threads. I can think exactly why he didn't warn her.
Well please can you spell it out for us EXACTLY what is your opinion or actual knowledge of this ?

I don't trust a single word from JR. She blows some serious smoke.
I don't either. But at some point Chad did/does because he encouraged, worked closely with, and helped her get her start by publishing her books. He apparently believed JR to be every bit a visionary as much as he thought of himself as one. And while I don't believe everything JR says I do believe her when she claims to have had said conversations with Chad in regards to 'seeing' Tammy's passing. Which may come around to bite them if there is foul play found in Tammy's death. MOO.

I don't either. But at some point Chad did/does because he encouraged, worked closely with, and helped her get her start by publishing her books. He apparently believed JR to be every bit a visionary as much as he thought of himself as one. And while I don't believe everything JR says I do believe her when she claims to have had said conversations with Chad in regards to 'seeing' Tammy's passing. Which may come around to bite them if there is foul play found in Tammy's death. MOO.
I posted an MSM where she mentions this so I agree she would not be lying to media about that IMO. Here's the link again.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/31/dooms...e-visions-about-first-wifes-mysterious-death/

It is PAP that cleared out his stuff, AVOW is still selling his books, so is Amazon.
ebay has 67 lots of Chad Daybell books up for sale/auction at this time. ABE ( American Book Exchange) has 354 Chad Daybell books up for sale ( including 2 signed ones) at this time..........moo

ebay has 67 lots of Chad Daybell books up for sale/auction at this time. ABE ( American Book Exchange) has 354 Chad Daybell books up for sale ( including 2 signed ones) at this time..........moo
I saw some on a thrift shop site too but he wouldn't get the money from second hand sales would he? I bet that would peeve him somewhat. :)

Trainers don’t take dogs back, unless they are breeders too- usually. MOO. And that’s not a lot of money for a trained golden doodle FYI.
Well, this dog supposedly ended up in the kennel even though Lori was trying to sell it. Other than nobody purchased the dog, I fail to see why it would be back in a kennel (if in fact the dog is back in a kennel).

I found a listing where it looks like Lori has the service dog for sale. The listing date was August 9, 2019. Where was this dog July 11, 2019?

Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog, Golden Doodle, Dogs and Puppies, Chandler, Arizona

https://animal.direct/pdf-export.html?listingID=20875

Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog, Dogs and Puppies
$ 2,500
Reference Number
RF748730
Title
Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog
Breed
Golden Doodle
Description
Bailey has such a sweet spirit- he has brought so much love to his home, but his owner recently died and he needs a new home. He is fully trained with certification as a service dog. Up to date on vaccinations. Has been trained with children in the home, non-smoking home. Bailey is sweet and friendly around other dogs. Looking for new owners who will appreciate and love him the way he has been loved! Spent 7,000 on service training, he is a full bred golden doodle, has experience on airplanes, has experience with people with autism.
Posted
Aug 09, 2019
United States
State/Province
Arizona
City
Chandler
ZIP code
CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone
(480) 692-9562

Wow, this is one of those things that you hope someone has submitted to law enforcement or post it on their Facebook page just in case they missed it.

I'm sure Tammy and family knew of his visions because in his blog it's clear he used his spiritual 'gifts' to get Tammy and family to move, he used it to get her to stop playing a computer game he thought was a time waster, and I expect there are other examples. I think he played the 'visionary' card when he wanted to get his way with the family and I expect that they believed him, because they did what he wanted. I'm certain Tammy was supportive of his claims, because from what we've seen, she went along with his decisions, and he used the explanation that it was revelation from God as a trump card and it worked. He's probably been using that to get his way in family matters for a while, and they've accepted it, though it may be wearing thin now.
Exactly, I think he used his supposed visions to manipulate his family into doing what he wanted. But I don't think he told Tammy about her upcoming demise.

Well, this dog supposedly ended up in the kennel even though Lori was trying to sell it. Other than nobody purchased the dog, I fail to see why it would be back in a kennel (if in fact the dog is back in a kennel).
I agree, I don’t think we know for sure it ended up back in a kennel. I hope someone does look into this further as it puts another time stamp on the story.

Agree- quite concerning why it was said it was returned or why she wanted to sell it. Moo is she sold it for money, but said she returned it.

I agree, I don’t think we know for sure it ended up back in a kennel. I hope someone does look into this further as it puts another time stamp on the story.

Agree- quite concerning why it was said it was returned or why she wanted to sell it. Moo is she sold it for money, but said she returned it.
Do we know how Kay Vallow learned about the dog being returned? Or what was said to JJ?

Ok so the opinion is this End of Times sect began several years ago and some talk about their visions and beliefs and it has meant people have left their partners, children to believe in this stuff. It's not main stream LDS but an offshoot. Some people support their views, some think they're deluded. The main thing we are concerned with is has there been any crime involved in what has gone on with the missing kids and the three deaths that we know about. We have to wait for the autopsy results to find out part of that and see if the children can be found or at least make contact with relatives or LE. Or if those shielding the kids make contact. If this has been planned as a means to be together then it is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010