Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While it must have worked, it would seem like it would be a red flag, not a benefit. Someone else mentioned, contentious separation or not, you still have to tell your child that their parent is dead. Someone still died. It's not a time for flashing smiles and flirting. I dont understand why her demeanor didn't make the police suspicious. Tylees too. Its like it was 'dead bodies, ho hum, just another day' for those two.
I respectfully disagree about Tylee. She showed signs of stress and nervousness. Her face was flushed, she was fidgeting, she was hugging herself. What these things exactly meant I couldn't tell you, other than that things weren't exactly 'normal' for her and she couldn't hide it. MOO.

This makes me sick...

X100.

Sometimes, I think that our government is too lenient on "freedom" and "libertarian values". Our society bends over backwards to protect the rights of citizens. Adult citizens.

I wish that there was a law, that was emphatic, if LEO requests a legal guardian to produce their children, the guardian has to do it, or go to jail, until the child is verified as being safe, and alive.

The law can twist and turn everything based on interpretation. This should not be rocket science. Where is your kid? 99.99% of the people could produce the child, or give LEO the phone number for a quick Snapchat in a heartbeat.

I respectfully disagree about Tylee. She showed signs of stress and nervousness. Her face was flushed, she was fidgeting, she was hugging herself. What these things exactly meant I couldn't tell you, other than that things weren't exactly 'normal' for her and she couldn't hide it. MOO.

It's difficult for me to describe her behavior as normal or abnormal in any circumstance.
Tylee is her mother's daughter. Mother's shape, mold and influence... and, of course, they often control (mentally, physically, and/or emotionally). That control is not always blatantly visible but it can have an overwhelming effect on behavior in mundane or extreme circumstances.

JMO

I'm always off on my own tangent... Big surprise, eh?!

Anyway, I was reading about felony investigations in Maricopa Co and I'm wondering if a Deputy Co Attorney visited the scene of Charles Vallow's murder?

"In certain felony cases, such as homicides or vehicular collisions involving serious injuries or death, a Deputy County Attorney may come to the crime scene to assist officers with legal issues in the investigation."

Adult Criminal Trial Process | Maricopa County Attorney's Office, AZ

Thanks! I wish we could nail down those “years”
I believe Chad knew Lori for at least 3 years, so I’m wondering just exactly when these “fatal visions” came about. Seems like he could have definitely been setting the stage for quite a while. Just MOO!
Did Tammy and the kids know of Chad’s visions?

While it must have worked, it would seem like it would be a red flag, not a benefit. Someone else mentioned, contentious separation or not, you still have to tell your child that their parent is dead. Someone still died. It's not a time for flashing smiles and flirting. I dont understand why her demeanor didn't make the police suspicious. Tylees too. Its like it was 'dead bodies, ho hum, just another day' for those two.
I don't understand why Charles being shot dead didn't make police more suspicious. Our stand your ground laws should have some common sense. I understand standing your ground against a robber. But in this case, Alex wasn't even in his own home, and Charles, while not living in the home at the time, was presumably paying for it. Yet Alex was allowed to get away with "stand your ground" defense, even though per his own story, he had enough time to go to the bedroom, get his gun, go out of the bedroom and shoot Charles dead twice in the chest. Alex had a one inch scratch on the back of his head or something, that he attributed to Charles hitting him with a bat, which again to me doesn't seem like enough of an injury for him to be terrified for his life to the point that he can use lethal force.

Possibly the Jeep was sold and money used for a new vehicle but I don't think it would be a legal sale? The Jeep was still registered to Charles Vallow, even though he was dead. I didn't see any reports saying that Lori's name was also on the Jeep. We only have family saying Tylee drove the Jeep. I'm not sure how it works when an estranged spouse dies- are vehicles in AZ considered jointly owned by a married couple even if registered to only one person? Seems like it should have been in the possession of whoever Charles appointed as executor of his will, but it does not appear that happened. MOO.

I had a family member pass away. I was not the executor. I was asked by the executor (another family member) take the car into another state and sell it. Which I successfully did . So I think anybody could have had that car.

Considering AZ is a community property state, I think it would go to LV upon his death unless he has a will stating otherwise.

Arizona is a community property state, courts have discretion as to whether marital assets should be divided equally. Generally, the rule is to divide property in an equitable manner -- this doesn't necessarily result in a 50/50 split.

divorce in az 50 50 - Google Search

I follow trails and cases here, but I never think that folks are cognizant of what the laws are as to their potential charges.

Yes, I understand that laws are supposed to be a preventative, but how many people actually think about which state is best to commit a crime?

This case has raised a red flag for me that some people know them very well, and they move from state to state to hide things into getting away with stuff? Scary chit!

I had a family member pass away. I was not the executor. I was asked by the executor (another family member) take the car into another state and sell it. Which I successfully did . So I think anybody could have had that car.
The assassin had the car. Who do we know who has assaulted, threatened to kill, (spent time incarcerated) and killed anyone?

Did Tammy and the kids know of Chad’s visions?
I believe they did. Tammy marketed his books and podcasts. I guess you mean his visions of her death though. I would not think they did. They had to know he had visions because there was one particular vision he had of one of his sons being run over in K-mart car park so he went with Tammy and carried his son into K-mart himself so it could not come true.

I don't understand why Charles being shot dead didn't make police more suspicious. Our stand your ground laws should have some common sense. I understand standing your ground against a robber. But in this case, Alex wasn't even in his own home, and Charles, while not living in the home at the time, was presumably paying for it. Yet Alex was allowed to get away with "stand your ground" defense, even though per his own story, he had enough time to go to the bedroom, get his gun, go out of the bedroom and shoot Charles dead twice in the chest. Alex had a one inch scratch on the back of his head or something, that he attributed to Charles hitting him with a bat, which again to me doesn't seem like enough of an injury for him to be terrified for his life to the point that he can use lethal force.
Yeah, Charles wasn't shot in the bedroom, or even in the doorway of the bedroom.

If you go back to confront your alleged assailant with a weapon, having already reached a place of safety (bedroom) and now having the means to protect yourself (a gun) in your hands, and the assailant remains in the other room, a claim of self-defense should be laughed out of court. He became the assailant, armed with that weapon. Regardless of whether he'd been hit or not.

IMO

Looked a little further on the AVOW site, I thought I had read a week or two ago that they cleared his content from the site. There are quite a few books by Chad at this link.
Chad Daybell

Also, the headline banner when you hit "home" advertises in the very first graphic, the book "A Greater Tomorrow" by MSM star witness JR. Even though she's been excommunicated for nearly a year now.
AVOW: Another Voice of Warning (abysmal . com)

Also strange, is that while the "abysmal" word is used for their home page, Another Voice of Warning is also used for what looks like an older style home page. Interesting that the COJCOLDS would allow them to still use "LDS" in the URL name of their web page. (ldsavow . com)

Edit: HA HA HA ... Definition of Abysmal:
a·bys·mal
/əˈbizməl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    extremely bad; appalling.
    "the quality of her work is abysmal"

Last edited:
This is copied from Chad's website. He explains when he first experiences "through the veil". It seems like the book is his autobiography. Also on his website he talks about a 10 episode video series that he is making called "Glimpses through the veil". The link to vimeo is no longer active as they were pulled by the media company. I don't know how many episodes he actually made therefore.

Living on the Edge of Heaven

57017.jpg

An Unusual Connection to the Spirit World

When Chad Daybell was 17 years old, he had a near-death experience while cliff jumping. He crossed into another dimension and realized there was a world beyond this one. A second near-death experience in his early 20s was much more in depth. He was hit by a monstrous wave at La Jolla Cove in California. While his body was being tossed by the wave, his spirit was visiting with his grandfather, who showed him future events involving his still-unborn children. This accident caused his “veil” that separates mortal life from the Spirit World to stay partially open, so he often feels as if he has a foot in both worlds.

Chad has since become a noted author and publisher, and he’s particularly well-known for his futuristic LDS novels that are based on what he has been shown. He has also helped several people publish books about their own near-death experiences. As you read his experiences, you’ll realize that we’re all part of an eternal family. We each have ancestors in the Spirit World who deeply care about our spiritual progress and seek to assist us in our daily lives. Chad has shared portions of his inspiring story over the years in blogs, interviews, and fireside talks, but now he has assembled them into one volume that will uplift and entertain you. His experiences demonstrate how close to heaven we truly are.

Glimpses through the Veil
Leave a reply

Please watch this trailer for my new 10-episode video series. To order the series, go to www.vimeo.com.

This entry was posted in All Posts on October 20, 2018.

Website is cdaybell.com

cdaybell.com | The Official Website for Chad Daybell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads