Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. Do you think it's possible that if they didn't impound the Jeep, AC traded it in on the Kia, figuring the Jeep was too well known to LE?

Possibly the Jeep was sold and money used for a new vehicle but I don't think it would be a legal sale? The Jeep was still registered to Charles Vallow, even though he was dead. I didn't see any reports saying that Lori's name was also on the Jeep. We only have family saying Tylee drove the Jeep. I'm not sure how it works when an estranged spouse dies- are vehicles in AZ considered jointly owned by a married couple even if registered to only one person? Seems like it should have been in the possession of whoever Charles appointed as executor of his will, but it does not appear that happened. MOO.

If AC was in AZ on 10/2 (attempted shooting of BB), and then possibly in Rexburg on 10/9 (if he was paintball dude), then he possibly rented (or bought) the vehicle in AZ and drove up - or he rented the vehicle at a destination airport in maybe ID or UT.

But if it was a rental, and if he came up in early Oct (also fleeing the scrutiny of LE in the BB investigation) it was a lengthy and expensive rental by 11/12.. If he was not feeling pressure from LE in Gilbert however, and was not the paintball dude, he could've maybe made the trip up much later (but still prior to 11/12).

If the children weren't already gone before he rented the Kia, recovering travel data and the locations of that vehicle during the time he had it (don't rental cars have GPS location devices in them for recovery?) might provide clues to the whereabouts of the children. I still think that the children were no longer in Rexburg after the last week of September, jmo

I wonder if this could be the car in the garage when Charles was killed? Jmo

Possibly the Jeep was sold and money used for a new vehicle but I don't think it would be a legal sale? The Jeep was still registered to Charles Vallow, even though he was dead. I didn't see any reports saying that Lori's name was also on the Jeep. We only have family saying Tylee drove the Jeep. I'm not sure how it works when an estranged spouse dies- are vehicles in AZ considered jointly owned by a married couple even if registered to only one person? Seems like it should have been in the possession of whoever Charles appointed as executor of his will, but it does not appear that happened. MOO.

That's beyond me. We'd need to ask one of the law experts.

Hm. Do you think it's possible that if they didn't impound the Jeep, AC traded it in on the Kia, figuring the Jeep was too well known to LE?
Lori would have had to trade it in, as it was registered to Charles. I hate to think of her running around with his death certificate cashing in his assets. I hope it’s in the impound. Didn’t Colby say that Alex’s other car, not the Jeep, was left at his property when Alex left town? Maybe I’m not remembering correctly, or this has been mentioned. I’m not keeping up.

What I still don’t get, is that Lori and Alex don’t seem smart enough to have been the masterminds behind all of these crimes and covers and disappearing.
And Chad was so busy, until late October, living his “normal” (fake) life, that I feel like there must be a larger group doing the premeditation and planning and hiding out, and Lori and Chad and Alex and Melani are vulnerable (due to mental illness, etc.) followers. That is not in any way to excuse anything the POIs have done, just that it seems much bigger than them.
I wonder what Lori and Chad’s end goal is.

maybe Charles left the Jeep to Tylee in his will? And Tylee let uncle Alex borrow it, or perhaps it wasn’t her choice.

What I still don’t get, is that Lori and Alex don’t seem smart enough to have been the masterminds behind all of these crimes and covers and disappearing.
And Chad was so busy, until late October, living his “normal” (fake) life, that I feel like there must be a larger group doing the premeditation and planning and hiding out, and Lori and Chad and Alex and Melani are vulnerable (due to mental illness, etc.) followers. That is not in any way to excuse anything the POIs have done, just that it seems much bigger than them.
I wonder what Lori and Chad’s end goal is.
No answers to the end goal, but no one that knows Chad would describe him as clever. Generally smart more or less, sure. But that clever kind of mastermind, no way. Someone else is calling the shots.

Not smart enough for what? We know they couldn't even get their stories to match when Charles was killed, with Alex apparently claiming Lori left before the shooting, and Lori claiming otherwise. Attempted murder of Brandon was a failed attempt. Now sure what the dude with supposed paintball gun was trying to do regarding Tammy, but if it were a murder attempt, that failed too. What really puzzles me here as to why police can't solve even the crime that is on video, such as attempted murder of Brandon. We still got no charges of any kind, with these people running around who knows where, and children are nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
No answers to the end goal, but no one that knows Chad would describe him as clever. Generally smart more or less, sure. But that clever kind of mastermind, no way. Someone else is calling the shots.
Sounds like he managed to fool pretty much everybody around him into thinking he was this regular nice guy. I'd say people are not giving him enough credit.

Considering AZ is a community property state, I think it would go to LV upon his death unless he has a will stating otherwise.

Arizona is a community property state, courts have discretion as to whether marital assets should be divided equally. Generally, the rule is to divide property in an equitable manner -- this doesn't necessarily result in a 50/50 split.

divorce in az 50 50 - Google Search

Lori seems pretty clever to me. Look what Charles accused her of doing-transferring money of his business account, cancelling his plane ticket, taking his truck, telling him all kind of crazy stuff. Yet she managed to convince a cop that Charles was the bad guy in a situation (police report claiming Charles took her wallet and was more concerned about his money than JJ), and managed to convince mental health professionals she was just fine (let go after couple of hours). Alex just seems to have been doing whatever Lori was telling him. Chad is a guy with a very active imagination (writing all end of the world books) and as far as I can tell an expert in manipulating people into doing what he wanted by telling them of his visions.

Also, did Lum get the timing of the second incident wrong?

The arrest detail says:
Booked: 11/14/2019 8:01:39 PM
Released: 11/14/2019 9:44:51 PM

Lum's post says police arrived around 10:30 P.M on 11/14 and saw Melani coming out of the garage. Or did she get arrested and go back again? :confused:

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
That’s what I see as well- your timeline, not Justin’s .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member