DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
January 19,2020

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

1 hr ·
MORE ON MELANI: Fox 10 has uncovered more documents - this time a police report from American Fork PD in Utah. We cannot show the specific document but I'm going to report the information attributed to AFPD.

On November 12, 2019 just before 6 P.M., police say they Melani Boudreaux trespassed onto the property of her now ex-husband's parents. According to the report, Melani came to look for Brandon Boudreaux and her kids. One of the children even came to the door but Brandon's parents brought all the kids upstairs. Police say Melani kept pushing the RING doorbell and Brandon answered, telling her she could not be there. The report reveals an officer got in contact with Melani over the phone. Melani said she had not seen her kids in more than a month and claimed Brandon kidnapped them from Arizona which was against an alleged custody agreement. The officer told Melani she could face criminal charges for trespassing again.

Two days later, around 10:30 P.M. police arrived at the same residence and say they found Melani coming out of the garage. Police say Melani's uncle Alex Cox drove her to the home in a 2020 Kia Telluride which was parked nearby behind another car. Brandon's relatives told police Melani brought a court order saying she could take her children. That's when the report says Brandon's family shut the door and called 911. But Melani allegedly continued to the ring the doorbell, bang on it and yell. Another relative claims she saw Melani go into the garage. At this time, Brandon was in Arizona. Police cited Melani for criminal trespassing and told her to leave the property or she would be taken into custody.

Police later found cause for a domestic violence enhancement since Brandon and Melani were still married. The officer determined Melani should be taken into custody for arrest. Melani would eventually turn herself into AFPD and was booked into Utah County Jail for the misdemeanor. Melani's uncle Alex would post her bail of $1,950. Alex died unexpectedly last month, five months after claiming to shoot and kill Charles Vallow in self-defense.

It should be noted Brandon filed court documents last October, wanting sole custody of his children. On October 14, 2019, Brandon says he got a text message from Melani, saying she planned to move to Boise, Idaho and the kids could stay with him in Arizona or go with her.

Those court documents also state Brandon noticed how much time Melani spent with her aunt Lori Vallow. He believes she followed Lori to Idaho to join her religious group of doomsday believers. Lori and her new husband Chad Daybell are still wanted for questioning in the disappearance of her children JJ and Tylee.

RELATED COVERAGE: www.fox10phoenix.com/…/relative-of-missing-children-believe…

Today what I read I think shows that Tammy hadn't known or heard stuff Chad knew, so even though she was involved in the publishing business, she didn't know all of the information Chad had. The move to Rexburg idea was only known to Tammy through Chad, not other people.

What was that court order she brought to BB's?? Old document or what?
Melani just SAID she had a court order, I’m not sure she actually had one. She was allowed supervised visitation with the kids at one point. Was she planning on bringing the kids with her across state lines, to Vegas? I keep thinking about how Melani abandoned her children, and I guess this is a sign that she loves them, but those poor kids how confused and sad they must be.

also, Melani reported that they were driving that kind of car, but I wonder if LE actually saw the car (it was parked behind another car?). And why did she turn herself in? Maybe she had a moment of clarity, before marrying 2 weeks later?

it’s good we are placing Alex in time now though, and wow that he had $2K to bail Melani out as well.

Today what I read I think shows that Tammy hadn't known or heard stuff Chad knew, so even though she was involved in the publishing business, she didn't know all of the information Chad had. The move to Rexburg idea was only known to Tammy through Chad, not other people.
She knew and had met JR though according to JR, many times. Surely she would know what her company's authors were saying in their books and other works IMO. If you are a publisher, surely you read what you are going to publish and check out your authors.

Last edited:
Also, the bio parents had issues with drug use (per grandparents), which is why they couldn't care for the child to begin with. I don't think bio parents could get custody, but regardless, the child has to be alive and present for someone to have custody.

I agree it would need to be JJ’s grandparents to get legal custody. They just happen to be his biological grandparents (as opposed to Lori’s parents). I’m not sure that JJ would need to be present for a legal emergency custody order - it would be for the purpose of finding/saving JJ (who, if alive, is surely traumatized and in an unsafe situation) by being able to issue an amber alert, etc.

With each day that passes, this case seems to get crazier! MOO

The paintball incident... there is no WAY IMO, that this was a prank. I’ve been pondering this for awhile, and I think that someone was trying to make Tammy think that she was being stalked, but something happened with that plan and Plan B was her death at home.

Did Chad start having visions of her death around the time he would have met Lori? Or before? I can’t remember now.

Anyway, this is all MOO

Melani just SAID she had a court order, I’m not sure she actually had one. She was allowed supervised visitation with the kids at one point. Was she planning on bringing the kids with her across state lines, to Vegas? I keep thinking about how Melani abandoned her children, and I guess this is a sign that she loves them, but those poor kids how confused and sad they must be.

also, Melani reported that they were driving that kind of car, but I wonder if LE actually saw the car (it was parked behind another car?). And why did she turn herself in? Maybe she had a moment of clarity, before marrying 2 weeks later?

it’s good we are placing Alex in time now though, and wow that he had $2K to bail Melani out as well.
Maybe it was an old court order made before the murder attempt on her ex by someone driving her dead uncle's car. So Alex had a brand new car and cash for bail? When does she go back to court again?

She knew and had met JR though according to JR, many times. Surely she would know what her company's authors were saying in their books and other works IMO. If you are a publisher, surely you read what you are going to publish and check out your authors.
She sure didn't know about Rexburg, that came as a surprise to her. So no, I think lots of things she hadn't heard of.

She sure didn't know about Rexburg, that came as a surprise to her. So no, I think lots of things she hadn't heard of.

With each day that passes, this case seems to get crazier! MOO

The paintball incident... there is no WAY IMO, that this was a prank. I’ve been pondering this for awhile, and I think that someone was trying to make Tammy think that she was being stalked, but something happened with that plan and Plan B was her death at home.

Did Chad start having visions of her death around the time he would have met Lori? Or before? I can’t remember now.

Anyway, this is all MOO
3 weeks before Tammy died, Chad's friend (JR) asked him if he was still having visions of Tammy dying and he said yes. So that would have been around 28th Sept. He published a podcast in Sept with Lori. That has been withdrawn from the net and no source can now be found for that.

3 weeks before Tammy died, Chad's friend (JR) asked him if he was still having visions of Tammy dying and he said yes. So that would have been around 28th Sept. He published a podcast in Sept with Lori. That has been withdrawn from the net and no source can now be found for that.
I remember JR asking chad that, but do you recall when he first started the visions of Tammy’s death? It may be nothing or it may coincide with his relationship with Lori. Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317