DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a brief timeline.
Tammy made that initial post at 9:30 pm
I imagine the actual incident happened about 9:10-9:15
Her son posted roughly 10 ish that he had been searching the area for 45 min.
At 10:04 pm, She posted that LE had arrived and were searching the area
Chad was never mentioned

That's so odd.

So it was dark, Tammy pulled into her driveway in reverse, parked, got out of the car to walk into the house, and Paintball Person was just standing there, between the back of the car and the house? And no one else was home at the time?

Here’s a list of members/groups in AVOW, I didn’t count the number of subscribers but doesn’t look to be that more than a 1,000? GRI is the newsletter CHad put out, it looks like there is an option to only subscribe to that, and that group is small or has dwindled significantly.

I've been looking at this list every day for the past few weeks (ugh, what has become of my life!). I would estimate the total user list to be around 2000, maybe more? I agree that 13,000 is likely an "all-time" number. The GRI subscription costs $5.40 per month, whether you are also subscribed to the main AVOW site or not, which in turn costs $4.95/month or $44.95/year. Also, the "Controversy" page of the site says that there is additional private content available at an extra membership, when the creator of the content wants it to remain private an only available to a select few.

Also, some people on the list use their real names as their usernames. Alex's widow has been active on the forum off and on over the past weeks. One of the visionaries published by Chad seems to be active almost all the time. Brandon BOUDreaux's ex-wife I haven't seen active. Chad has never been marked active (though he may have another, more anonymous, ID). But the site owner has also never been marked as active (that I've seen), so he may have the ability to control whether someone shows up active or not.

Personally, I thought it was something they should do, don't you? Seeing the BB shooting was similar, a miss? Dismiss how many feet you think it was, it could have been 30 feet, we don't know. "Standing behind the car" doesn't mean he was touching it. Again, she says "He FIRED at me several times but it wasn't loaded". The proof they were looking for bullet casings, (not actual fired bullets) was when they were next to the driveway with metal detectors and rakes. That said, if they collected the bullet from BB's door frame, and casings at Tammy's, they couldn't get an exact match, but could certainly match caliber and quite possibly manufacturer. Would be interesting if they were .45 caliber. It's unknown if they collected the bullet from BB and compared to Charles' bullets but I would hope.

Well the person who shot at BB in his car from CV's passing jeep also missed, so wasn't a good shot either. We are looking for a bad shooter so maybe it wasn't Alex. I presume they have checked the bullets and casings from CV's killing to those from BB's attempt anyway.

I'd sure hope so, but it's not foolproof. Once a gun is used in a crime (or homicide like Charles') it's hot... any further use would tie it back. You can always get another gun. But some perps dont.

BBM. Wouldn't the gun used to shoot Charles Vallow still be held by police in evidence? Or do we have confirmation that LE gave Alex back his gun? Either way, I agree that it's unlikely the perp would choose to use the same gun as the one that killed CV to shoot at BB (and possibly Tammy). I think there are probably multiple guns and perhaps multiple shooters involved in this case. MOO.

I know there are a lot of people reading Webseuths that aren't posting. I think that's wonderful. I hope it helps all of us get to good resolutions. I have something very important to say to you. Please, on your own, research what obstruction of justice and perjury charges could mean to you, in your life. Some of you may be getting advice from a lawyer, but do your own research. Some of you have small children, I would hate for you to have to spend time away from them. Sometimes the penalties can be worse from the OJ charges than the actual charges. Federal laws may apply in this case, and you don't get out of them for being a nice person. I am LDS, remember how important obeying the laws of the land is, custody battle or no. I was good friends with Chad, I adored Tammy, please don't allow your love for them to result in charges that would hurt your future.

No, they had to terminate parental rights for the adoption. The Grandparents of JJ would be the ones who could step up for custody of JJ, stating that Lori Vallow is an unfit mother due to medical and educational neglect.
Also, the bio parents had issues with drug use (per grandparents), which is why they couldn't care for the child to begin with. I don't think bio parents could get custody, but regardless, the child has to be alive and present for someone to have custody.

Hypothetically, yes. Aren't there two roads there?

Doesn't one of the Daybell kids live across the street? Was this the son who searched and posted?

A daughter lives across the street, I think. Two sons (one with a spouse) live in Chad's house now. I'm not sure how much of that was the same when the "paintball" incident happened, just that this is how it is reported to be now.

I know there are a lot of people reading Webseuths that aren't posting. I think that's wonderful. I hope it helps all of us get to good resolutions. I have something very important to say to you. Please, on your own, research what obstruction of justice and perjury charges could mean to you, in your life. Some of you may be getting advice from a lawyer, but do your own research. Some of you have small children, I would hate for you to have to spend time away from them. Sometimes the penalties can be worse from the OJ charges than the actual charges. Federal laws may apply in this case, and you don't get out of them for being a nice person. I am LDS, remember how important obeying the laws of the land is, custody battle or no. I was good friends with Chad, I adored Tammy, please don't allow your love for them to result in charges that would hurt your future.

It is interesting that you would say this. Inadvertently, decades ago, I was pulled into a parental kidnapping situation. I was told a lot of lies, and being a person who loves children, wanted to ensure safety for the child.

I was cruelly manipulated by a sociopath. When I realized this, and the potential legal issues for myself, I went to the police, told the story, and completely got out of the situation. I didn't think about getting an attorney. And I am glad that I washed my hands of the whole thing.

It is interesting, how a sociopath can seem normal, nice, and drag innocent bystanders into their drama.

Not sure this is related, but here's the streetview location where Justin Lum was standing to report on the Tempe murder/suicide attempt:
Google Maps

Justin Lum Fox 10‏Verified account @jlumfox10

MURDER/SUICIDE ATTEMPT INVESTIGATION: Tempe Police still on the scene since 10AM. A woman is dead & a man is in the hospital w/ life threatening injuries. Police found the two here with gunshot wounds. Initially a car burglary call, now a domestic violence incident. #fox10phoenix

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Video of Justin reporting here: PD: Woman dead, man injured after shooting in Tempe
Police seem to be processing a BMW car at the scene.

The Ford truck in the background of the scene is the same model as the one seen outside the home where Charles Vallow was shot to death:
EOmPVV1U0AA9PE6.jpg:large
0vd1IQl_

(Both photos are from Justin Lum's Twitter)

More MSM coverage of the Tempe scene:
PD: 1 dead, 1 hurt in Tempe shooting
Woman dead, man transported to hospital after Tempe shooting
Tempe police: Woman killed, man wounded in attempted murder-suicide

This happened at 10 AM but LE still have not released of the identity of the man and woman. I understand they have to verify their identities and notify family first but I feel like there would have been a Saturday Press Conference or at least a written Press Release Update if this was Lori and Chad. I'm leaning towards it being unrelated and the same truck model is a coincidence. MOO.
Still no update on this. Really hard to find in news if you didn’t have the original articles too. Glad you linked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove