Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather figure out where the rogue business started from. Was it disinformation? Was it a credible source? If we're all here trying to find missing children, shouldn't we have a list of potential vehicles people should look out for? That's all I'm going for.
Verification? I don't see how my verification should base what I ask questions about that have been posted here. I don't mean this offensively, I just came to the forum late, I was hoping anyone who had been here earlier and maybe seen the original source could help so we can keep good sources as good and eliminate those that are disinformation.
I believe we were initially discussing it when we were looking at the original video of the whole crime scene in MSM. The red vehicle on the road (that someone has now said is a Kia) was being discussed and compared to Jeeps and a poster said it looked like their Rogue. To my knowledge it was a discussion and not defininitely verified as anything. Now it has become a Kia but still no definite identification, but just an opinion (from Alex?) that it was a rental. Noone has to be a VI to have an opinion about a vehicle AFAIK. Just saying IMO. :)

I believe we were initially discussing it when we were looking at the original video of the whole crime scene in MSM. The red vehicle on the road (that someone has now said is a Kia) was being discussed and compared to Jeeps and a poster said it looked like their Rogue. To my knowledge it was a discussion and not defininitely verified as anything. Now it has become a Kia but still no definite identification, but just an opinion (from Alex?) that it was a rental. Noone has to be a VI to have an opinion about a vehicle AFAIK. Just saying IMO. :)
That's what I have found as well about the Nissan Rogue from searching here. I still have questions about it. I'll be patient.

I think the MSM reported the red Kia as the rental car (1:52 in this video).
Body camera shows aftermath of 2019 shooting that killed Charles Vallow
Edit: I take it back. They don't say it's the rental car, but it is the car LV is standing by and was the only vehicle in the scene that isn't accounted for.
Edit2: Now I'm reviewing the other bodycam footage:
Missing Idaho kids: New details surface about Chandler killing of Charles Vallow
At 3:23 when Alex says Lori is in the rental car, the officer turns to look across the street (where the red Kia is, with Lori and Tylee) and repeats back the question, "you think your sister's in the rental car?" I'm taking that to definitively mean the Red Kia is the rental car.

Last edited:
No we had had heard prior about the rogue, that’s why we were comparing it.

ETA: the earliest lasting (not mod snipped) post is 12-23. Way before video of crime scene. I know there was one before this one. To search use the little magnifying glass in top right, go to earliest post as they are in order when displayed. ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Last edited:

I suggested the possibility that the Kia at Melani's arrest was a rental. I don't know whether that's the same vehicle that CV rented or not--unlikely I would think.

No we had had heard prior about the rogue, that’s why we were comparing it.

ETA: the earliest lasting (not mod snipped) post is 12-23. Way before video of crime scene. I know there was one before this one. To search use the little magnifying glass in top right, go to earliest post as they are in order when displayed. ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019
The first I remember discussing it was in thread 6 on 10 Jan, post 132 onwards for a few posts. I searched my posts with the word "Rogue" to find it. I'll have to look back at the 23 Dec posts, which I probably had not seen, thanks.

ETA. So 23 Dec posts are in the middle of thread 1 which I searched for "Rogue" and only found the one post that you already quoted which had no source just "a poster said" that Lori had a 2019 Rogue.

Last edited:
I suggested the possibility that the Kia at Melani's arrest was a rental. I don't know whether that's the same vehicle that CV rented or not--unlikely I would think.
No I was talking about the one in the bodycam that Lori was leaning on that someone eventually identified as a Kia Sorrento IIRC. Sorry it is getting confusing now.

ETA I guess it could be the same vehicle if it wasn't a rental but was originally owned by CV in July IMO.

Last edited:
In a divorce, you'd usually lose assets. Some people have gone broke because of a divorce. Whereas if your spouse dies, you don't lose assets, and in fact might gain assets if your spouse had life insurance. Plus everybody feels sorry for you, whereas if you divorce your spouse of many years because you found a new hot young(er) thing, people don't feel sorry for you and in fact think you are a cad. So there are a lot of benefits in spouse dying over divorcing that spouse. Seems like a no brainer to me.

And yet still a fair point. :)
However, divorce can't be hidden. Neither can murder, at least not usually, but sometimes people think differently.
MOO
Murder in US has about 60% solve rate, which means nearly half of the murderers get away with it. And those would be murders known to be murders. How many deaths attributed to natural causes are actually not natural at all?

Murder in US has about 60% solve rate, which means nearly half of the murderers get away with it. And those would be murders known to be murders. How many deaths attributed to natural causes are actually not natural at all?
I really think if Chad and Lori hadn't gotten married so fast none of this would have been a big story.

Kia Alex was in Nov 14 was a Kia Telluride...
2020 Kia Telluride, stock photo. Debuted spring 2019.

That's amazing. I'd have guessed the clearance rate was more like 80-90%, but I did a little searching and am coming up with just what you're saying, in the low 60 percent range.

I'm the one that said the "red vehicle" looked like my Rogue. I'd read earlier Lori had a Rogue, too.

The thing we may not have taken into consideration is if any cars were traded around any of those times. It could help explain some of the confusion.

Jmo

I agree with you on the infinity. That was my guess too.

On the rogue- from memory someone posted here that claimed to be local. I can’t remember who and I don’t think they were verified at the time. ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Ironically, you @RexburgSleuth are the one who went on to say:

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

here I copied and pasted the entire post.
____
diggndeeperstill said:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019
Oh good... someone has already said it, so it must have been sourced. Please help me find the original source for: "Chad has a 2011 Chevy Equinox. no plate numbers".

Let's just say until I'm verified (how long does this take?) it might be black and might have Idaho plate with 1M or 2F at the beginning. 2F is Fremont county, 1M is Madison (Rexburg is county seat of Madison and many folks in Salem register there). And as big of a hurry Chad was in to leave the house because of her memories around every corner, it strikes me as odd that he would take Tammy's Chevy that would have smelled of her perfume and stuff...over his own truck.
——————
Are those your words-the ones not in quotes- ?

So, now my question to you is... how is that verification going?

The first mention of the rogue is someone referring to it only. So maybe, we should drop the rogue? I don’t know. The original post is gone and now @RexburgSleuth

I’m frustrated with this to say the least. We may need to get stricter with enforcing and reporting local or supposed insiders comments. Get verified.
I’m sure you mean well but I don’t think it’s appropriate for any of us to demand someone else get verified, especially when a particular poster has already said multiple times they are working on it. As a case VI I can tell you a lot goes on behind the scenes to get verified. And becoming a VI isn’t without risk, it’s a personal decision that can be complicated and WS admin understands that.

If anyone upset a poster isn’t verified when it’s already been suggested, I recommend reporting their post to the mods rather than demanding on a public thread that they get verified. That’s why mods are here. And perhaps consider the possibility there may be a reason why mods aren’t deleting that posters posts in the meantime.

After all, we’re in little danger the thread will be shut down because someone w/local info makes a post. If there’s a problem w/the post it will be eventually be snipped or removed by mods.

As a VI I can tell you I spent some time on WS before I was comfortable asking for VI status. I had people suggest it to me but no poster criticized me and demanded it. If someone had I would have not have a good feeling about WS and may well have decided not to bother coming back, let alone get verified.

MOO

...As a case VI I can tell you a lot goes on behind the scenes to get verified. And becoming a VI isn’t without risk, it’s a personal decision that can be complicated and WS admin understands that. ...
As a VI I can tell you I spent some time on WS before I was comfortable asking for VI status. I had people suggest it to me but no poster criticized me and demanded it. If someone had I would have not have a good feeling about WS and may well have decided not to bother coming back, let alone get verified.
Thank you for your comments. I agree it has been a difficult decision. I didn't take it as criticism or demands. I understand with the notoriety of this case, it might be especially difficult to try to make sense of the evidence and ask for clarification without sounding terse. I was not offended. I don't feel offense was intended. Yes, I had come forward saying 'I know some things', and 'I'm going to be VI status', then rethinking it after a conversation with admin during the verification because of new evidence that is part of the ongoing LE investigation. I got spooked and said I want to hold off a bit. Admins here are very understanding as is everyone else. I tried to just ask substantial questions that have been verified and sourced (apart from my wild scare with the Tempe shooting...Sorry!!) Then after getting a better feel for what I can and should share I've changed my mind. VI status soon.

Why wouldn't Lori just let JJ stay with his grandparents if she could not cope? I do not believe they would take the kids with them if they did not want them or she wanted them dead. If there is any foul play in the deaths of AC and TD then I may rethink that.
I think she couldn't let the Grandparents take them because of the killing of Charles Vallow. She cut off communication after his death and there's a reason for it. I think the reason was she was scared of what the Grandparents might find out from talking to the children. I think their disappearance is tied up to the murder of Charles because they were cut off from family, friends, moved to another state and then disappear. MOO

I’m sure you mean well but I don’t think it’s appropriate for any of us to demand someone else get verified, especially when a particular poster has already said multiple times they are working on it. As a case VI I can tell you a lot goes on behind the scenes to get verified. And becoming a VI isn’t without risk, it’s a personal decision that can be complicated and WS admin understands that.

If anyone upset a poster isn’t verified when it’s already been suggested, I recommend reporting their post to the mods rather than demanding on a public thread that they get verified. That’s why mods are here. And perhaps consider the possibility there may be a reason why mods aren’t deleting that posters posts in the meantime.

After all, we’re in little danger the thread will be shut down because someone w/local info makes a post. If there’s a problem w/the post it will be eventually be snipped or removed by mods.

MOO
Understood. I wasn’t demanding, frustrated yes.

And I did look back and know before I posted that this poster had said he was in the process of verification long ago. And I acknowledged that I interpreted his original post wrong- which I believe was easy to do. I don’t mean to demand at all. But if a person wants to speak as an insider, I would say it again, otherwise don’t speak as an insider.

But, I agree I think we all need to step back and demand stricter accountability from ourselves when reading and report posts that don’t comply. I don’t like assume a truth and discovering weeks later it just might not be truth.

I think she couldn't let the Grandparents take them because of the killing of Charles Vallow. She cut off communication after his death and there's a reason for it. I think the reason was she was scared of what the Grandparents might find out from talking to the children. I think their disappearance is tied up to the murder of Charles because they were cut off from family, friends, moved to another state and then disappear. MOO
This! I wholeheartedly agree this is what happened. She had a month to consider where to go once CV was dead.

Understood. I wasn’t demanding, frustrated yes.

And I did look back and know before I posted that this poster had said he was in the process of verification long ago. And I acknowledged that I interpreted his original post wrong- which I believe was easy to do. I don’t mean to demand at all. But if a person wants to speak as an insider, I would say it again, otherwise don’t speak as an insider.

But, I agree I think we all need to step back and demand stricter accountability from ourselves when reading and report posts that don’t comply. I don’t like assume a truth and discovering weeks later it just might not be truth.
Thanks! Now I completely understand where you’re coming from. I don’t like finding out things we take for facts aren’t true either.

If only MSM was as good about verifying information as we are at WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem