Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I have found as well about the Nissan Rogue from searching here. I still have questions about it. I'll be patient.

I think the MSM reported the red Kia as the rental car (1:52 in this video).
Body camera shows aftermath of 2019 shooting that killed Charles Vallow
Edit: I take it back. They don't say it's the rental car, but it is the car LV is standing by and was the only vehicle in the scene that isn't accounted for.
Edit2: Now I'm reviewing the other bodycam footage:
Missing Idaho kids: New details surface about Chandler killing of Charles Vallow
At 3:23 when Alex says Lori is in the rental car, the officer turns to look across the street (where the red Kia is, with Lori and Tylee) and repeats back the question, "you think your sister's in the rental car?" I'm taking that to definitively mean the Red Kia is the rental car.
From watching the body cam footage, that is what I got. The Red Kia was Charles' rental car and Lori drove JJ to school in it, Tylee road along. A significant point is that Lori said she left after hearing shots and Alex said she left before the shooting, so one of them wasn't accurate in explaining what happened.

That's what I have found as well about the Nissan Rogue from searching here. I still have questions about it. I'll be patient.

I think the MSM reported the red Kia as the rental car (1:52 in this video).
Body camera shows aftermath of 2019 shooting that killed Charles Vallow
Edit: I take it back. They don't say it's the rental car, but it is the car LV is standing by and was the only vehicle in the scene that isn't accounted for.
Edit2: Now I'm reviewing the other bodycam footage:
Missing Idaho kids: New details surface about Chandler killing of Charles Vallow
At 3:23 when Alex says Lori is in the rental car, the officer turns to look across the street (where the red Kia is, with Lori and Tylee) and repeats back the question, "you think your sister's in the rental car?" I'm taking that to definitively mean the Red Kia is the rental car.
From watching the body cam footage, that is what I got. The Red Kia was Charles' rental car and Lori drove JJ to school in it, Tylee road along. A significant point is that Lori said she left after hearing shots and Alex said she left before the shooting, so one of them wasn't accurate in explaining what happened.

This! I wholeheartedly agree this is what happened. She had a month to consider where to go once CV was dead.
I personally think she moved to Rexburg because Chad was there. She doesn't strike me as a Rexburg type of a gal.
I don't think children were in the house for the shooting itself. That said, JJ could have witnessed what happened prior to the shooting. And per grandparents, JJ had an exceptional memory, so he was a savant. Apparently Lori got Charles' phone and I do wonder how she managed that. But I still think move to Rexburg was because Chad was there, and didn't really have anything to do with Charles' untimely demise. Chandler police seemed to be perfectly content with considering Charles' death a self-defense justified killing.

I personally think she moved to Rexburg because Chad was there. She doesn't strike me as a Rexburg type of a gal.
I don't think children were in the house for the shooting itself. That said, JJ could have witnessed what happened prior to the shooting. And per grandparents, JJ had an exceptional memory, so he was a savant. Apparently Lori got Charles' phone and I do wonder how she managed that. But I still think move to Rexburg was because Chad was there, and didn't really have anything to do with Charles' untimely demise. Chandler police seemed to be perfectly content with considering Charles' death a self-defense justified killing.

Agreed. Lori definitely wouldn't fit in Rexburg.

Interesting, that is not the case, despite the questions, his quicky marriage, the further disappearance of his new stepkids and the sudden death of his new brother in law.
What are they waiting for? Oh, July 25.
Sounds like Chad's children think he can do no wrong. It's probably how they were raised. Likely Tammy and children believed him to be a visionary and never questioned his actions. So they are likely not going to change now.

Wasn't Lori asked by the landlord to vacate the AZ home after Charles's death? Aside from Chad being there, that may have pushed her move to Rexburg to occur sooner rather than later as well.

Being in the real estate business, (perhaps it's much different out in the Midwest), but I can't see how on Earth they all move around so frequently. Are they not being held to signed leases? Are there applications, credit checks, employment and previous rental history checks? Are they somehow able to afford paying cash up front for an entire lease term? Unless they all paid cash, it would seem like all 3 defaulted on the Rexburg leases where they were last known to reside (Lori, Melani and obviously Alex who is now deceased).

Wasn't Lori asked by the landlord to vacate the AZ home after Charles's death? Aside from Chad being there, that may have pushed her move to Rexburg to occur sooner rather than later as well.

Being in the real estate business, (perhaps it's much different out in the Midwest), but I can't see how on Earth they all move around so frequently. Are they not being held to signed leases? Are there applications, credit checks, employment and previous rental history checks? Are they somehow able to afford paying cash up front for an entire lease term? Unless they all paid cash, it would seem like all 3 defaulted on the Rexburg leases where they were last known to reside (Lori, Melani and obviously Alex who is now deceased).

West, not Midwest. I suspect there are probably more chances to find a place that won't check you out as closely in a rural area like Rexburg. Also, it is predominatedly one religion and there is a tendency to trust each other more than in some places. (Utah is infamous for being a hotbed of what they call affinity fraud as well as MLM marketing schemes and eastern Idaho is what I call far-northern Utah.) MOO

So Tammy was embalmed. Which can screw up toxicology. Which is obviously not good.

Unless she opted (before death) not to be embalmed ... Isn't it required before burial?

I think Alex is basically our only hope that toxicology can find something at this time. I would hope his blood was collected right away.
I am not sure toxicology will work in Tammy's case because she spend almost two month buried and was embalmed.

So Tammy was embalmed. Which can screw up toxicology. Which is obviously not good.
From the article: BBM - Also includes a pic of Lori that we have not seen in msm before I don’t think. The man is not identified in the article. upload_2020-1-21_20-46-33.jpeg

Flamm Funeral Home confirmed Tamara's remains were embalmed before she was buried, which would reduce decomposition and potentially preserve any evidence a coroner may find. However embalming "can interfere with toxicology and blood cultures," according to a PBS Frontline report. "But autopsies performed on … exhumed bodies can still provide vital new information, depending on the extent of decomposition."

adding source: It's been four months since J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan were last seen

Just found this:

Embalming is rarely required by law. In fact, the Federal Trade Commission and many state regulators require that funeral directors inform consumers that embalming is not required except in certain special cases. Embalming is mandated when a body crosses state lines from Alabama and Alaska. Five other states—California, Idaho, Kansas, Minnesota and New Jersey—require embalming when the body leaves those states by common carrier (airplane or train).

Embalming: What You Should Know - Funeral Consumers Alliance

Unless she opted (before death) not to be embalmed ... Isn't it required before burial?

I am sure that Chad agreed to everything that could possibly have covered up any trace of murder.

My Grandmother was embalmed, and then, they put so much makeup on her, she looked like a Vegas street walker. It actually added quite a bit of levity to a very somber event. She would have loved it!

You are so wrong. Who cares that she married Chad. People care about the children.
Whoa! Wow, no, you totally misunderstand me. Of course people care most about the kids, and Tammy too I hope. Not my point. The quick marriage made people think something strange was going on, and led to the investigation. Sadly, in our society, if kids go missing and parents don't report it, even if grandparents aren't happy, investigations often go no where. Before we start calling people wrong, let's seek to understand.

I am sure that Chad agreed to everything that could possibly have covered up any trace of murder.

My Grandmother was embalmed, and then, they put so much makeup on her, she looked like a Vegas street walker. It actually added quite a bit of levity to a very somber event.

I agree wrt Chad! ;)

I don't want to be embalmed. For years I thought it was required by law. Kept thinking I needed to find legal forms to make my requests known.

I was attending a wake years ago and the body began to leak from neck area. It was disturbing. And, I've watched too many old episodes of "Six Feet Under".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member