Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But her lawyer says the police were informed she was represented by an attorney weeks ago. They denied him access to her.

Basically my interpretation is that they (a) knew they weren't going to go back to Idaho and present the kids (b) realized this meant that at some point Lori was probably going to be arrested and (c) let the police know on the earliest day that they could do anything about this that she was represented.

Am I right to think LE effed up here? What are the potential repercussions? Her attorney made the point and the judge basically ignored it here, but I could see it coming back to haunt them at some point. Or will it not be an issue if she didn't give them any information they can use?

I couldn’t watch live.

This link worked best for me without any problems.

The prosecutor kicked butt.

Fashionista defense fumbled a lot. Nice Liberty of London tie. MOO.

Chad sat motionless with the exception of his beady eyes moving back and forth.
upload_2020-2-21_17-35-51.gif

Also I thought it was interesting when her lawyer said she was she was missing and they couldn’t find her after she was arrested. I wonder what that was about? How strange is that? I kind of chuckled when I heard her attorney say that. Hmmm..
Hopefully we'll hear more about the questioning by Idaho PD with the KPD present after the closed press conference is over.

So far in my personal perspective, LE has been planning things very strategically. I think they know what they are doing and they have a purpose for waiting on charges with Chad.
His body language as he’s trying to get out of court shows he’s panicking. He’s trying to do the nose in the air pose that LV must have taught him but when asked a question his head bows down (shame MOO). He was panicking at the doors and couldn’t get out of there quick enough. IMO with a week or two of pressure from everyone stopping him, the posters etc...he’ll crack. MOO

I would have to agree. His beloved sister had just left with her new husband to start her new life in Hawaii. He had been Lori’s rescuer for years, was no longer needed, and perhaps also felt abandoned. Being asked to come join her in Rexburg, Idaho but not in Kauai?... MOO

Men don't typically commit suicide by poison. If reports are true that he was all in on the Chad and Lori are gods train, then it's possible he took one for the team and tried to make it look like a natural death or accidental OD. Maybe Chad and Lori told him he needed to go and take care of the kids on the other side of the veil.

Who knows with these people. They have a habit of eliminating and attempting to eliminate loose ends and Alex was definitely a loose end. Maybe Lori finally found someone with her name still listed as the beneficiary on their life insurance policy.

I need to rewatch but I think he was suggesting she was off somewhere on her own within the jail building chatting with Rexburg PD?

In any case, the fact that he actually referred to her as "missing" was some kind of cruel joke.
I think he used the word missing because KPD is required to account for her whereabouts at all times (as with any prisoner) and when he asked they did not know where she was. I'm not sure that's a big deal. I'm not even sure questioning her without her attorney when they knew she had one is going to hurt their case much because they have lots of other evidence.

I still can't fathom why doesn't say what happened to them if they are safe and that makes me quite certain they are dead. But even if they are dead, she could blame it all on Alex.

Who is her lawyer? Some guy named Acostos?? So?? I can’t find any info on who her legal team is? Also if I was innocent I would expect my lawyer to be by my side, who was standing up with her in court? I am just all up and confused... anyone give me better insight? I feel like my brain is smoking

Officially her attorney is Craig De Costa, the former prosecuting attorney on the island of Kauai. (Basically the county prosecuting attorney at some point in the past.) Hawaii has 5 counties. The 4 biggest islands are each a county with the smaller islands around each being included in that county, with one exception, a small section of one island where a former leper colony was is a county of its own.

Adam Herbets on Twitter

The guy there today wasn't De Costa, but presumably someone else from his law firm.

You can establish Hawaii residency by signing a long term lease and registering to vote. I did. Filing a HI tax return works as well. Hawaii has high taxes and wants as many residents as it can get!

But these two could not have signed a long-term lease since the condo they've been leasing for less than three months is for sale. They don't seem to have jobs there, so they aren't paying state taxes. They may have registered to vote, but that's unlikely.

Thanks for the info

I can’t with this guy- but, hopefully the reporters & community will be RELENTLESS in following him.

Twitter
Married to Tammy 30 yrs and never had to figure out how to post bail for her..Married since November and learning this might have been a slight mistake...I think we are on a watch now to see who turns on who and which family members come out of the wood work and speak up. MOO

Signal keeps going in and out. First things I notice...
1) Her attorney wants her bail reduced.
2) Prosecutor says she is a flight risk. Some time needed to obtain fingerprints.
3) Chad reminds me of a bullfrog.[/QUOTE]

BBM

Literally laughed out loud at this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics