Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yuck....that sounds like a very male response!
I'm a woman, and I agree she looks good for a 46yo with kids (though it's only 2 kids). I certainly don't think she's physically unattractive... it's her inside that makes her unpleasant to look at.

She looks like someone who pampers herself. Does yoga, eats organic, gets hair extensions, gets eyelash extensions, etc. Kind of interesting to note this, since she thinks the world will end in July. I think it's relevant because maybe in HER mind, she (and maybe some of those who recently died in her inner circle) will be resurrected... just a thought.

If the kids were alive (and in my opinion there is no way that they are) NOW is the time for her to reveal that, don't you think? I heard that the ladies up in the jail AND prison are waiting for her...I heard she has to be put in solitary because of that, why waste any of the money they have on bail and lawyers if the kids are alive? I mean, its so easily solvable, that anyone could figure out the solution. I am sorry to whoever is holding out hope, but really now...all she has to do is say "kids are alive, I hid them away, give me a computer, you all can facetime them and then get me out of here" …MOOOO

I'm a woman, and I agree (though it's only 2 kids). I certainly don't think she's physically unattractive... it's her inside that makes her unpleasant to look at.

She looks like someone who pampers herself. Does yoga, eats organic, gets hair extensions, gets eyelash extensions, etc. Kind of interesting to note this, since she thinks the world will end in July. I think it's relevant because maybe in HER mind, she (and maybe some of those who recently died in her inner circle) will be resurrected... just a thought.
They don't think the world actually ends for them in July. As far as I can tell, the 144,000 chosen ones will not die in July.

Is there any way to search Yellowstone Park, or is it just too big?

As someone said earlier today in the thread, it is as big as Delaware and Rhode Island combined (I think those are the states they use). It is definitely big. It's also largely forest land. It would be a chore to do a good search of an undeveloped, unpopulated area that big regardless of where it was. Add to that some dangers in some areas due to the volcanic (for lack of a better term) activity near the surface nad the mountainous terrain, and it goes up to a totally new level of difficulty. And that's how it would have been if they were searching in September or were to do so in May or June. Right now we've also got an issue of 99% of the terrain being covered in several feet of snow which makes any search right now close to pointless.

The issue of questioning without representation. Here's what was said in the hearing.

Mr. Hempey (Lori's lawyer): "Mr. DeCosta was calling cell block and they told him, 'she's not here' and basically she was M.I.A. for hours and we learned since that the Idaho police were questioning her while the Kauai, at the, with the Kauai police while they knew she was represented by counsel. Um. Um. It's just another reason to get this done faster."

If true, that's disconcerting.

Also... isn't "get this done faster" like the slogan for their whole evident actions?
Lori expecting CV to die any day.
CV dies, pool party that afternoon.
Sudden move to Idaho.
Chad expecting Tammy to die.
Tammy dies.
Rush to get her funeral and burial.
Rush to leave the house in Salem.
Rush to Hawaii
Rush to get married (three different marriages rushed)
In and out of the storage unit in minutes each visit.
Rush to flee after lying to LE
Rush family vacation
Rush back to Hawaii
...end of the world in July 2020 is even a rush to get this done faster.

Thanks for typing that out. My feed audio was cutting in and out and all I heard her lawyer say was she was missing. And I agree with everything else you wrote.

I'm just sick over this, pieces of garbage.

Agreed. The past 24 hours or so have given me a massive true-crime hangover.

The lowlifes in this saga are rotten to the core. All they do is lie, betray, and sow death and destruction wherever they go. By their fruits we do know them - and gods and prophets they most certainly are not.

Absolutely heartsick over those kids, and for those who love them including our one VI and her daughter. What horror could little JJ have witnessed on September 8? :( And how many times did he and Tylee have to face not the 'pretty' public Lori, but the evil petulant shrew unmasked in her mug shot?

They don't think the world actually ends for them in July. As far as I can tell, the 144,000 chosen ones will not die in July.

That's interesting... I assumed she thinks she'll die, too. Especially since she'd previously made statements about the world coming to an end, and had said she and others should drive off a cliff with their kids so they'd all die at the same time.

I think LE effed up. But I don't really think it will matter. They have a mountain of evidence. Likely anything she told them during that particular session would be inadmissible. But so what?

I would imagine it went something like this:

Cop: Lori, just tell us where the children are. If they are safe we'll check in on them and this will all go away.
Lori: (silence and indignant glaring)
Cop: Are they with a friend or relative?
Lori: (more silence)
Cop: People all over the world are looking for them. We will find out what happened to them eventually.
Lori: (more indignant glaring)
Cop: The longer you drag this out the worse it will be for you.

Anyway, so the fact that she was silent and gave the cop the evil eye will be inadmissible at her trial.

LOL. I can certainly see it going down exactly as you describe. And yeah, not really anything that would hurt them there.

MOO

OMG... I have studied that list of people at nauseum but had forgotten that that Sept event was in Yellowstone. I can not get a definite answer as to who spoke--though their list was all the usual suspects. I think we have some folks who are very familiar with PaP, and hopefully they can find out who actually spoke.

But an additional reminder of what happened on Sept 23 2019. Not only the info on JJ, but what happened to Chad?????
From MSM, Idaho newspaper:
Sept. 23, 2019: J.J. is seen at Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg for the last time, say police. The last confirmed sighting of Tylee is unknown, but, according to police, it was around this time as well.

Chad texts filmmaker Devin K. Hansen “Thanks so much” regarding a project to turn one of his books into a film, Hansen told Fox 13 Salt Lake City. This is the last time Hansen would hear from Chad; all subsequent texts from Hansen to Chad go unanswered. Up until this point, Chad seemed invested in the project and had traveled to Utah to meet with Hansen about it. The project has since been cancelled.
Opinion - There will be a future( probably made for TV) movie all about Chad and Lori.....moo

Do you think that the male attorney's unease / nervousness was at least a little bit being smitten with Lori? Has she worked her wiles on him?
"Wiles"? I don't get it. She's just an average-looking middle-aged "trying to hold onto youth" person. She's not ugly, but I don't see anything to write home about. What am I missing?

But these two could not have signed a long-term lease since the condo they've been leasing for less than three months is for sale. They don't seem to have jobs there, so they aren't paying state taxes. They may have registered to vote, but that's unlikely.

Thanks for the info
They said they had a long term lease. When a property is sold the new owner has to honor the lease. Having a property leased here makes it more attractive for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict