Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid point. But what evidentiary reason does the State of Idaho have to take legal custody of Tylee? Just because LV did not bring her to court, doesn't prove anything.

JJ, maybe, due to his disability. Possibly more standing, for the State of Idaho. Not sure about relevant case law.
Lori didn't even make it to the first step of the safety assessment for her children, as described in the Idaho Child Protection Manual. That evidently, that was enough. Which, to me, is reasonable. Moo.

IMO she probably expected there to be something left to the children, if not still her. Her final text to her former sister in law / actual insurance beneficiary leads me to believe this.

I as well am curious as the the finances of AxC and how his funds were spent prior to his death, as well as whether he had some form of life insurance. If so who was his beneficiary.

I think LE likely already has the toxicology and are trying to track the source of whatever they found in her system.... maybe trying to tie it to CD or LV or even AC.

Honestly, how long has it been since the exhumation?! It generally takes around 2 weeks to complete... sometimes up to 30 days, but I've never heard of it being longer. Unless of course it's being withheld for whatever reason.

As for Tammy, I believe she probably did hear from CV, and confronted CD, who then told LV 'the jig was up'... Maybe she found out about the other letter from Charles because AdamC confronted her, or as another poster pointed out AC,BB and CV staged an intervention.... Charles did try to have LV committed remember.

I have never met Tammy Daybell. But I know LDS culture. I am going to guess zero to no chance that Tammy Daybell "confronted" Chad Daybell about anything. If she mentioned it, the context would have been "asking" Chad.

Chad could have easily made up a story about some crazy husband and kooky woman who read his books and was his fan. Tammy and Chad would have had family prayer together, and possibly discussed meeting with the bishop.

Maybe he is talking about his five kids? MOO

That's what I'm thinking too. Las time Chad spoke to the media, he said his Lawyer had told him he can't discuss this, that it needs to go through the courts.

Now, all of a sudden that doesn't apply? :confused:

I think he wanted some of the pressure taken off of him, and realized that if he was asked if the kids are ok? He could say "yes".

This does two things:

1- Takes a lot of the pressure off of Chad.
2- He can claim that he thought people were asking him about his own kids.

Sneaky Chad, really sneaky.

MOO

That's what I'm thinking too. Las time Chad spoke to the media, he said his Lawyer had told him he can't discuss this, that it needs to go through the courts.

Now, all of a sudden that doesn't apply? :confused:

I think he wanted some of the pressure taken off of him, and realized that if he was asked if the kids are ok? He could say "yes".

This does two things:

1- Takes a lot of the pressure off of Chad.
2- He can claim that he thought people were asking him about his own kids.

Sneaky Chad, really sneaky.

MOO
I can 100% see this. I honestly don't think anything would surprise me in this case.
These people are very manipulative.

This is called "Informed Digest".

I know about it because I receive it. I had tried to receive it months earlier, when the USPS website had a big banner advertising it; but even when my local, the main post office in NYC, had posters up advertising it, the post office in question still wasn't offering the service and told me to go on waitlist, lol.

To answer your other question; no I don't think they do it for everyone regardless of enrollment, not because I have any great insider information but simply because as everyone knows, the USPS is broke, and thus, I was assuming that Informed Delivery had to be some catch intended to make money for the USPS (it's free now, IIRC. It might not be always). If they are still cutting hours everywhere, I find it a little hard to believe that they would hire a whole new staff to scan every piece of mail that enters the postal system.

IMO, MOO, JMO.

Yeah, I think that GMA segment was hugely irresponsible of ABC to air. Of course they appear to have had comments disabled on the GMA site, but I am tempted to go to their SM and put them on blast because all they've done, IMO, is give incorrect fodder for the court of public opinion.

Yea the USPS is going under, they made the mistake many big businesses make, that is "Adapt or Die."

Of course, it seems that it's perfect for criminals wanting to stay under the radar though. Not convinced yet, that the PO box has any significance yet, but it may be very significant. Time will tell.

What did them in ins Fedex primarily. Story I heard about Fedex, is the guy that started it wrote a thesis paper on it (Fedex business model) in college. Apparently his college professor was not impressed and gave him a failing grade on his project. I bet that professor feels pretty foolish now.

USPS is now playing catch up, but it may be too late for them, time will tell. MOO

Between this story and Justin Lum's interview with Chandler PD, I'm beginning to feel they've already decided that they aren't going to charge her and no amount of evidence is going to change that. Really hope I'm wrong but their laissez-faire attitude just drives me nuts. MOO

I should clarify I'm talking CV's murder :(

I am mad enough to swear, I'll refrain though. If anything, I am 100% positive that Lori and Alex premeditated killing CV in cold blood. :mad:

I have a gut feeling, that Lori actually shot him, but that's all it is.

It sure doesn't help that blood was cleaned up at the scene, the way it was. Any evidence would now be inadmissible and most likely thrown out (Thanks OJ).

I have a sneaky suspicion that when this was handled by the Chandler LEO as a Self Defense scenario. I think a lot of corners may have been cut, or totally not considered. If this had been looked at as a Homicide from day one, maybe things would have been handled differently. Now, I could be way off base here too.

I bet a lot of LEO know that LVD is guilty, but they need to find evidence to support this. Something to tie this to a homicide. The only one left is Lori, so she can say whatever she wants and there is no one that can disprove it.

At this point, it may be too late to find anything substantial that would hold up in Court.
Any physical evidence evidence is long gone by now. Conveniently, there are no other witnesses around. The only possibility left is if Lori perjures herself and gets caught in her own lies, or miraculously decides to tell the truth.

Sad but True. Now that song is stuck in my head. :cool:
MOO

@Trask (or anyone else who is good at this). Can we figure out from other records approximately when Lori and Charles lived at 3818 E Gemini PL, Chandler, AZ?

That seems to be the address connected to the Sugar City, ID PO Box because it is showing as "current" along with the PO Box in Whitepages: https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

MOO, but I think the Gemini Pl address was possibly used when Lori set up the ID PO Box. If I understand the rules correctly now, Lori would need a photo ID and something showing Gemini Pl as being her current address (a bill, a lease, etc). Figuring out when she and Charles lived there might reveal the time period of when Lori could have set up the PO Box.

MOO.
Way behind but the information I have (FamilyTreeNow) for the Gemini Pl address shows Lori one month in 2006 (which I can't see being right) and one month in June 2009 under Charles. The way that addresses get piled together by sites like these can leave a lot to be desired. We are a bit hamstrung by this case since there is an awful lot of renting rather than owning going on and an awful lot of moving around. Determining where they were and when at any given time is that much harder to do and not likely to be precise enough to pin it down.

So, for example, there is an address history entry for September 2019-October 2019 for him:

5531 S Four Peaks Pl, Chandler, AZ 85249 which is where Lori moved out of at the end of August. I wonder if she left any utility bills in his name and that is why it holds such a date range.

What I can say with certainty, however, is both the S Four Peaks property and the Gemini Pl property are both owned by the same individual (via LLCs). This leads me to believe that there could possibly be a bit more of a connection between Charles and this owner other than simply as a landlord.

Sure doesn't appear this letter is about what it reflects; parts of this letter feel like they have a lot of innuendo and some double entendres, plus pulling a book together and publishing it for release within a little over 2 months seems implausible.

I hope LE is checking any statements in it can be fact-checked, i.e., did CV typically speak at conferences, and were there conferences CV would be speaking at in the fall? Had Chad ever really stayed with the family previously?

Two timeframes overall: come visit before (over?) the holiday, and the fall. And we all know what happened shortly after the holiday and in the fall: a man was shot dead, and two children went missing.

The letter seems to imply that he (CD) had stayed in the Arizona previously. It also seems to imply, that this BS excuse had been used before. This becomes apparent when the letter claims that Chad had stayed at the residence before.

Since the intent of the letter is to show TD that this is a "legitimate" business trip (definitely not an affair :rolleyes:), it would stand to reason that this letter had been successfully been used before.

This would imply that the affair has been ongoing even prior to this.

I believe that he (CD) showed TD a similar letter before, claiming that he had a vision, or was moved by the spirit. To back it up, here's this letter from an aspiring writer.

Do we have any dates for CD being in the Arizona area, prior to the letter that LEO has?

MOO

@Trask (or anyone else who is good at this). Can we figure out from other records approximately when Lori and Charles lived at 3818 E Gemini PL, Chandler, AZ?

That seems to be the address connected to the Sugar City, ID PO Box because it is showing as "current" along with the PO Box in Whitepages: https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv

MOO, but I think the Gemini Pl address was possibly used when Lori set up the ID PO Box. If I understand the rules correctly now, Lori would need a photo ID and something showing Gemini Pl as being her current address (a bill, a lease, etc). Figuring out when she and Charles lived there might reveal the time period of when Lori could have set up the PO Box.

MOO.

I found an entry that Joe Ryan lived there, moving in in 2011. It also shows Lori moving in in 2006. But i have no idea how accurate

Last edited:
Do you really think Chad stayed with them if Charles was there?

No, I think Charles didn't even know who CD was? This can be inferred by the letter he sent Alex.

In it he states, that he has CD wife's email and phone number, and he is going to contact her to get to the bottom of this. I would assume if he had ever met Chad before, he would, at the very least, know who Chad's wife was.

I got the distinct feeling that he had no idea who CD was? He referred to himself with the term "scarlet letter", which is interesting.

That implies that Lori was the one accusing him of cheating, when in reality, she was the one cheating on him. In fact, he goes on to infer that she had convinced most of her family that he was the cheater.

He felt that Alex and BB could relate to his predicament.

MOO

5e3ce9e89c2b0.image.png

Since the circumstances in our lives have changed drastically since my husband passed away last month. I have been offered a job out of state and have had to accept it. We have had to move quickly since the job started ASAP. So I'm sad to inform you that Joshua won't be returning this year.

You have been so great to get him his DDD funding and scholarship have just all finally been settled. I relaly appreciate all you have done for JJ. I will continue to recommend life to all of our friends like I did with XXXX.

We are doing our best to adjust to our new life.

Please let me know what you need me to do to withdraw him. U can email me a withdrawl form or whatever needs to happen.

Thank you again Life Academy. We really loved our time with you.

Emails from Lori Vallow to LIFE Academy released amid missing children investigation

ETA: Writing comparisons:

Analyze My Writing

Open 3 browser tabs and copy and paste each letter in and marvel at the differences.

Just the basics:

Lori's LIFE school email:
Most common word is "to" (Used 11 times)
Most common 3 word phrase "have had to" (2 times)
Median Sentence length: 12.5
Median word length: 4
Avg Grade level: 6.15

Fake Charles Letter:
Most common word is "I" (Used 18 times)
Most common 2 word phrase is "but I" (Used 4 times)
Median Sentence length: 20
Median word length: 4
Avg Grade level: 9.56

Real Charles Email:
Most common word is "her" (Used 11 times)
Most common 2 word phrase "and I" (Used 3 times)
Median Sentence length: 9
Median Word length: 3
Avg Grade level: 5.47

You rock! Like, really LoL I cannot thank you enough for your work on this case. Anytime I have a question on this case I know I can refer back to your timeline and always find an accurate detail! Thank you so much!!!!!! ❤️

Interesting that

Lori is the only legal guardian of JJ and Tylee. She is their legal Mother.
Of course she is the only legal mother..... We all understand that this case is complicated. You posting random information defending someone who can't even tell her family where her children are is not helping any. She may feel like she doesn't have to say anything because it is the law, or whatever petty excuse she comes up with, but that is not how a parent acts. It would be ridiculous for LE to allow another Casey Anthony case happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay