Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is incorrect info. Tammy's family was not even aware she was exhumed until they heard it on the news. They had nothing to do with her exhumation. The exhumation came after AZ law enforcement contacted the Fremont County Sheriff's office. It was AZ's investigation into the death of Charles Vallow and the attempted murder of Brandon B that set the ball rolling to get Tammy exhumed. That call from AZ LE came just days after Tammy's death. Please read and/or watch the sheriff's interview from January: Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

what I meant was that one of TD sisters called law enforcement to say that she thought the death was suspicious. Your right she wasn’t appraised of the fact that TD was going to be exhumed but she did set off a few alarm bells before. CD daughter complained about the aunt on a reddit site on grieving.

This has been a very strong awakening to me as well. Not that these groups are out there, but so many more mainstream LDS had no idea. A number of folks here on our site have said so, Nate Eaton has said so, my relatives there in Gilbert have said no...they never knew. I feel this whole case will have the side benefit of informing families, friends and neighbors of what lurks beyond. Some may veer IN that direction, but I sense the majority of people learning about these groups "will teach their children well". Or maybe better to say "will teach their parents well".
I've known about these groups, only because I've been reading LDS discussion forums for almost 20 years. I've actually never talked to anyone in real life/ church who knew about these groups, and their differing religious beliefs. They are not well known outside their small circles. I've always been interested in the break off sects over the years that I've read about, but now, to actually see it happening is weird. Former members going off the deep end isn't that strange, but this case is so disturbing because of the missing children.

This has been a very strong awakening to me as well. Not that these groups are out there, but so many more mainstream LDS had no idea. A number of folks here on our site have said so, Nate Eaton has said so, my relatives there in Gilbert have said no...they never knew. I feel this whole case will have the side benefit of informing families, friends and neighbors of what lurks beyond. Some may veer IN that direction, but I sense the majority of people learning about these groups "will teach their children well". Or maybe better to say "will teach their parents well".
I've known about these groups, only because I've been reading LDS discussion forums for almost 20 years. I've actually never talked to anyone in real life/ church who knew about these groups, and their differing religious beliefs. They are not well known outside their small circles. I've always been interested in the break off sects over the years that I've read about, but now, to actually see it happening is weird. Former members going off the deep end isn't that strange, but this case is so disturbing because of the missing children.

LOL @ "the single worst honey-do list ever". Member @snoflake20 found this a few weeks earlier, though probably discussing a different batch of apostate weirdoes as we haven't heard anything about ours looking for an excuse to be drunks; that reportedly riotous pool party has gotten to me:

https://mormonleaks.io/wiki/documents/2/2e/Stake_President_Reports_Apostasy.pdf
Thanks! I remember reading this document. I'm sure those who are LDS and scholars of LDS must have some strong thoughts about this stuff. There has been some good conversation about how the LDS church benignly lends itself to these fringe elements in that it is a new church (relatively speaking), with living prophets, and as such, fervent members seek more - essentially, I think they wish to bear witness to Christ beyond the good works they do. Scammers like Chad prey on those who simply want more from their faith. I hope that the group that cannot be named are brought into this as conspirators. They gave vehicle to these grifters. If this case widens, LDS leadership may have to make a statement warning of such groups.

Also, I noticed that JR was out of her car in her interview with Justin Lum. That was a change of pace.

Have you read "Under the Banner of Heaven" by John Krakauer? Fascinating, and amongst others, he covers the LeBarons.
https://www.amazon.com/Under-Banner-Heaven-Story-Violent/dp/1400032806

Edit to add: Your link to Chad's website, how freaking pretentious of him, "STANDING IN HOLY PLACES" Get out of here, Homer!
I haven't read this book. I just followed this link though, and I remember reading about this case in November when Lafferty died in prison. What a story...

Ok I’m feeling left out now. Not sure what’s wrong with where I live but we’ve never had any LDS knock on our door. Had a handful of jehovahs witnesses over the years and that’s it :oops: JMO
Lol I have only had one JW couple knock at my door. Lol when I scheduled a two hour meeting for a Bible study later in the week, they never showed up. :oops:

hmmm. Makes me think of an idea... We have had great analysis of his writing style. If information got to Chad about how "poor" his writing is, he might crack earlier. Authors cannot handle criticism very well. He can handle lying, but bet he can't handle that he is a bad writer.

He doesn't call it lying, it's fiction. Part of the job.

MOO

That is incorrect info. Tammy's family was not even aware she was exhumed until they heard it on the news. They had nothing to do with her exhumation. The exhumation came after AZ law enforcement contacted the Fremont County Sheriff's office. It was AZ's investigation into the death of Charles Vallow and the attempted murder of Brandon B that set the ball rolling to get Tammy exhumed. That call from AZ LE came just days after Tammy's death. Please read and/or watch the sheriff's interview from January: Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

what I meant was that one of TD sisters called law enforcement to say that she thought the death was suspicious. Your right she wasn’t appraised of the fact that TD was going to be exhumed but she did set off a few alarm bells before. CD daughter complained about the aunt on a reddit site on grieving.
Sounds as if the courtroom activities on Friday shouldn't take very long. But, they will schedule another court date where things become very interesting. I hope it's gonna be soon... I want to get this "legal mess" (per CD) going asap!
I imagine she will get her lawyer or duty counsel to apply for another bail hearing as well. I don’t imagine LD wants to stay in jail at al!! MOO

Shoot. Lol not me! I schedule a two hour meeting with them to open the Bible and review what God’s word actually says. I think it’s important to let these young 18/19-year-old kids know what the Bible says, so I encourage them in their off time to study for themselves because it is not about “the church”. It is about their eternity.
My husband does the same thing!:)

OK Chad and Lori picked him, he covers all their bases:

Areas of Practice:

• Family Law
    • Divorce
    • Custody/Child Support Modification
    • Contempt Proceedings
    • Child Protection

• Criminal Defense
    • Felony
    • Misdemeanor

He may have a problem as he believes the following :-

(From my previous post )

"Sean believes that the heart of any family dispute is the best interest of the children. He encourages clients to focus on how best to achieve their goals while never losing sight of the long term effects of divorce on children."

Best interests of the children. Where are Tylee and Jj?

I've been trying to watch this thread and the Gannon Stauch thread. I haven't really posted on this thread because it's so complicated I feel like a need a diagram to keep track of everything.

I am curious....do folks here think CD is an innocent dupe of LV who is gradually waking up to what she is?

Is he actually being honest when he says the kids are OK because LV told him so and he trusts her that blindly?

LV seems to have a history of odd shenanigans; CD doesn't. Did/does he really believe his God took his wife by 'natural causes' at a convenient time in his life?

BTW....it sure doesn't give me much confidence that a relatively young woman (under 50, IIRC) with no reported health issues that we know of dies of 'natural causes' and the authorities sign off on it without raising an eyebrow. I'm guessing if there were known underlying health issues (hole in her heart, for example) that we would have seen it brought up by now.

The 'white camps' thing.
I was wondering about this and the only thing I can think is that it's referring to 'white tent' camps or places of refuge that are talked about in some of the prepper/dream/visions and NDE future event books. There were some who claimed that they 'saw' seas of white tents and the people living in them because their homes had been destroyed by floods and earthquakes. This was a big deal, talked about a lot on the forums several years ago when people at AVOW and Chad's associates were insistent that there would be what they called a 'call out' and everyone who had a years supply of food etc. would pack up and go live in these tent cities so they could be spared from the tribulations. There were also rumors where they claimed the church was buying up white tents, which they used to support their dreams/visions. Of course nothing came of the rumors or the dreams, but to me it suggests that Chad is keeping the belief in these dreams alive, MOO

Ok I’m feeling left out now. Not sure what’s wrong with where I live but we’ve never had any LDS knock on our door. Had a handful of jehovahs witnesses over the years and that’s it :oops: JMO
Missionary young men are just the most courteous and genuinely joy-filled people--in my opinion. I don't know the name they give--but my brother was someone who would have all the young men on missions over to his house...kindof like to just "chill" and "chat"... I honestly can see why Mormons with mission background are the most dutiful Customer Service Professionals!!!

No it is not, along with a lot of the rest of their beliefs. They are not compatible with actual church beliefs. How they remain, is that they tell themselves God is revealing 'mysteries' or special knowledge for more 'worthy' members like themselves, which rank and file, regular members can't handle or aren't 'ready for'. That's how they still claim to be LDS, IMO. If you spend much time on some of the fringe LDS websites, you will find this a common theme and a common explanation. MOO
However, there certainly are plenty of writings within the church that encourage
this behavior-- praying, getting closer to God through visions and revelations... I think it is rather easy to see where it all begins...

The 'white camps' thing.
I was wondering about this and the only thing I can think is that it's referring to 'white tent' camps or places of refuge that are talked about in some of the prepper/dream/visions and NDE future event books. There were some who claimed that they 'saw' seas of white tents and the people living in them because their homes had been destroyed by floods and earthquakes. This was a big deal, talked about a lot on the forums several years ago when people at AVOW and Chad's associates were insistent that there would be what they called a 'call out' and everyone who had a years supply of food etc. would pack up and go live in these tent cities so they could be spared from the tribulations. There were also rumors where they claimed the church was buying up white tents, which they used to support their dreams/visions. Of course nothing came of the rumors or the dreams, but to me it suggests that Chad is keeping the belief in these dreams alive, MOO
Right, right.... I think I was confusing "white cities" "white camps" with "white tents" as well....

Trying to string things together a bit. In the 12/25/19 Gray Hughes video (43:45 min mark), the family member says "FBI has all this now. That investigator in Chandler did too and did nothing. Brandon is the reason this all started with the FBI. His investigator called FBI and then Chanlder (PD) got involved. Chandler wasn't going to get involved but because of what happened to Brandon, Chandler was forced to."

Then from the Sheriff Len Humphries interview by East Idaho News talking about Tammy's death, "Uh, a few days later (after Tammy's death) we started getting information out of AZ that we ought to maybe take a closer look at this. As a result of that, we got a court order in Dec and had Tammy's body exhumed and an autopsy was performed."

From Nate's interview with Gray Hughes on 3/1/19. (58:09 min mark) Nate says they get the daily police log every day, pages and pages with usually mundane things like a dog on the lose. "In October, before all this happened, mid-October, on the police log was listed something along the lines of 'need assistance from Gilbert PD in reference to two homicides, cell phone ping.' Well, we called the Sheriff's office and asked about this and they said the two homicides thing was a typo but yes, we're looking into it. Now I'm thinking that now looking back, they probably pinged Lori's phone and it was in reference to Charles' death maybe and Tammy died around that time, I'm not sure. (Note by me: What's not clear is whether the Nate's police log came from Fremont County or Madison County.) There was something there we put in the back of our minds. And then we find out that this beloved school librarian dies and they cancel school and everything ... then I get a text the beginning of Dec from someone who lives in the neighborhood and says you might want to look into that school librarian who died, Tammy Daybell, apparently there's more to the story. Call the Sheriff, get a vague response, then the story breaks."

Charles sent an email to Adam on 6/29/19 he says, "I asked her to explain it and she started blaming you, Brandon and me for perpetuating a scheme against her." And "Brandon and I are victims of her craziness."

Melani left Brandon and her kids behind and asked for a divorce in June. He said it came as a shock. The email would suggest that he was trying to help Charles and it would make sense that his involvement was at least in part, the catalyst for Melani leaving.

So, a lot of things are happening in June. Charles moves the family back to Chandler, AZ and rents a home. Charles, Brandon and Adam are accused by Lori as scheming against her, a common theme. Melani leaves Brandon and her children and asks for a divorce. Then on 6/28 Charles finds an email account Lori made in his name along with a letter from him to Chad. 6/29 Charles forwards the letter to Adam. Charles says he's going to contact Tammy.

Then in July, Brandon files for divorce on 7/8 and Charles is shot on 7/11. In October, Brandon is shot at on 10/2 and Tammy dies on 10/19.

Not sure of the point of this other than to set a mini timeline in my head of what may have set a series of killings in motion. I had always assumed that Brandon hired the PI after he was shot at but now I'm wondering if he was already on the case, possibly after Charles was shot? It also makes sense that the PI contacting the FBI would be the reason things kicked into high gear. The PI would be the hub of info tying everything together from multiple jurisdictions.

Not sure why I posted this as a reply to your comments. I had a reason when I started typing but by the time I finished, I had forgotten what it was. :confused:o_O

MOO

Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

LOL @ "the single worst honey-do list ever". Member @snoflake20 found this a few weeks earlier, though probably discussing a different batch of apostate weirdoes as we haven't heard anything about ours looking for an excuse to be drunks; that reportedly riotous pool party has gotten to me:

https://mormonleaks.io/wiki/documents/2/2e/Stake_President_Reports_Apostasy.pdf
Most of these people were followers of a man named Denver Snuffer (excommunicated several years ago along) but if you read it, you'll see that they shared some of Chad and Lori's unorthodox beliefs. Snuffer's followers diverge more in doctrines, thinking that the LDS church leadership is apostate and false and Snuffer is the true prophet. This is a very small group(Snuffer's is likely about 1,000 people), as well as the people who sympathize with Chad and the AVOW crowd. These groups are tiny compared to the general LDS population, and mostly found in Idaho, Utah and Arizona.

BBM. LOL. Do you think we should keep an eye out for this outfit:

25026030-8029415-image-m-24_1582297770495.jpg

PICTURED: The moment cult mom Lori Vallow is arrested in Hawaii | Daily Mail Online

Or was Chad possibly allowed to give Lori a fresh set of clothes to wear for her extradition?

Locals, what is the weather like in Idaho this week?
I have a feeling that Lori's going to be mighty cold wearing her leggings and flip-flops!

MOO.

Mid-30s, plus or minus 5 or 10 degrees, depending on day and time of day. Definitely not flip flop weather. The possibility of ice or snow to navigate between the vehicle she arrrives in and her "hotel room"

The 'white camps' thing.
I am hoping you are correct and it's tents. Let it be tents. I can't take another angle on this case. It's hard keeping my head on a swival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnjackson971@