Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to watch this thread and the Gannon Stauch thread. I haven't really posted on this thread because it's so complicated I feel like a need a diagram to keep track of everything.

I am curious....do folks here think CD is an innocent dupe of LV who is gradually waking up to what she is?

Is he actually being honest when he says the kids are OK because LV told him so and he trusts her that blindly?

LV seems to have a history of odd shenanigans; CD doesn't. Did/does he really believe his God took his wife by 'natural causes' at a convenient time in his life?

BTW....it sure doesn't give me much confidence that a relatively young woman (under 50, IIRC) with no reported health issues that we know of dies of 'natural causes' and the authorities sign off on it without raising an eyebrow. I'm guessing if there were known underlying health issues (hole in her heart, for example) that we would have seen it brought up by now.

I think in order for one to understand Chad Daybell, one needs to start here, and assume that everything he says is in fact true in his own mind and not designed to sell books:

FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

According to [his] autobiography, Chad Daybell claims two near-death experiences earlier in his life have allowed him to receive direct messages, visions, revelations, and prophesies from God.

The visions have prompted Chad Daybell to publish many novels about the end of the world and second-coming of Jesus Christ.

Chad Daybell brands the novels as “fiction,” but he believes his stories are true.

“The most common question I receive is, ‘What parts of your books are based on what you’ve seen in vision, and what part did you make up?’” Chad Daybell wrote in his autobiography. “The short answer is that I don’t fictionalize any of the events portrayed. I’m really not that creative… My torn veil allows information to be downloaded into my brain from the other side. The scenes I am shown are real events that will happen.”

“That tells us something about his personality,” Bertram said. “He believes what he is hearing gives him direction in his life… We may see hidden messages in these writings.”

Most of these people were followers of a man named Denver Snuffer (excommunicated several years ago along) but if you read it, you'll see that they shared some of Chad and Lori's unorthodox beliefs. Snuffer's followers diverge more in doctrines, thinking that the LDS church leadership is apostate and false and Snuffer is the true prophet. This is a very small group(Snuffer's is likely about 1,000 people), as well as the people who sympathize with Chad and the AVOW crowd. These groups are tiny compared to the general LDS population, and mostly found in Idaho, Utah and Arizona.

Yes, I was confused by both the similarities and the differences... and felt pretty sure that if anyone had mentioned the name "Denver Snuffer" I wouldn't have forgotten it. :rolleyes: Thanks for the clarification!

Hi, I've been lurking here, following the Vallow/Daybell case very closely as I'm a local and know Chris Parrett & his family as acquaintances.

I have a unique perspective to this whole case as I was raised by people who believed similarly to Chad Daybell. We were not part of a splinter group, I was raised within the mainstream structure of the church.

I disagree. Those who believe this way believe they are in line with LDS doctrine. In fact, they believe it's a purer form of LDS doctrine only available to those willing to study and uncover the special mysteries god has prepared for them.

There's a book available on Amazon and there's also a free PDF on the internet. I don't think I'm allowed to link. I don't think I've seen it mentioned here. It's called "Doctrine of Eternal Lives." The author is anonymous as he/she didn't really write anything, just collected scriptures and quotes from prophets that support the idea of "reincarnation." These things are not taught openly from the pulpit or in church classrooms today.

My parents argue that these things are still taught, but you have to listen closely to conference talks to figure out what's really being said.

I was told that the church didn't teach this doctrine anymore because the church is under condemnation as declared by President Benson.

I was taught that it wasn't "reincarnation" like the Hindus believe, but a plan of progression, building upon whatever you achieve in the previous life. So you wouldn't go backwards or be reborn randomly.

Lori's claim that she was Joseph Smith's grandmother and sealed to Moroni is pretty wild, though. My parents never made any claims like that. Although my parents thought we might be our own grandparents if you went back far enough in your family line on this world. I was also taught that we progress through the eternities, including through the three kingdoms. My father in particular claims that all of these things were once taught from the pulpit and were keystones to mormonism, though nowadays bringing up progression through the kingdoms is a great way to start a fight in gospel doctrine class at church.

I don't know how common this kind of belief is because it's also treated with a lot of sacred secretness. I was told specifically not to bring any of this up in any of my church classes, nor to tell anyone (especially anyone who might be struggling) in case the knowledge that this life was not their only chance might stop them from trying to remain temple worthy.

Chris Parrett is a really interesting person. His in-person social skills are really lacking. It feels like he is always laughing at you.

His emails to his LDS AVOW subscribers are very dramatic. All caps and lots of bolded, red text, and highlighted all over the place. When we were members of his forum it felt like they had a new date that Jesus was coming every other month. People stayed in a constant state of fear and anxiety because of this.

I get the sense that he maybe doesn't buy into the end of days stuff but is truly delighted that so many others do.

I think Chris stands to benefit a lot if Chad isn't convicted or is exonerated. Chad has posited himself as basically a prophet, seer, revelator of the last days. Chris has loudly proclaimed him innocent and also claims special insider knowledge (says he was on the phone with Chad and Lori for hours). If Chad walks, there are many, many LDS AVOW members and supporters who will take this as proof of their fringe beliefs. ie Chad is being persecuted by a corrupt government, there are 'Gadianton robbers' (see Book of Mormon beliefs) trying to bring Chad down because he's teaching truth about the latter days, etc.

They don't teach it anymore. They used to, though. It wasn't ever called reincarnation. See the "Doctrine of Eternal Lives" book.

I don't know what I believe anymore, but I still think the doctrine of eternal lives has some beautiful ideas. Eternity is an awful long time. If there is a loving father/god/creator, and he truly wants us to have all that he has, cutting us off after one mortal probation with so many growing up without the gospel and leaving us forever in a lesser kingdom, separated from our families doesn't make a lot of sense. Living forever and ever and ever in a cloudy heaven playing a harp doesn't make a lot of sense either. There's a part of me that will always rather like the idea of being born again and accumulating an eternity of different experiences. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm afraid you won't know if you come across anyone who subscribes to these "outlandish beliefs" because the secrecy is generally very high. Mysteries of the universe, dreams, and visions are often treated with the same sacredness as the temple endowment. There were lots of things my parents wouldn't talk to us about unless we were sitting in the Celestial room.

People with these beliefs will attend church with you, sit on your row, teach your RS and EQ classes, serve in your bishoprics. You'll never know.

Chad was unusual in this regard because he published his stuff and participated in these forums. My parents never would have done either of those things.

If you do unearth someone who believes this sort of thing, good luck warning them or persuading them otherwise. There are a LOT of quotes from scripture and LDS prophets to back these beliefs up, and most that ascribe to this higher-law way of thinking aren't going to listen to someone who hasn't unlocked the mysteries themselves because you are lower on the progression ladder.

If someone has been raised from birth to believe these things, the programming goes very, very deep and is very difficult to separate from mainstream teachings.

You don't get excommunicated until you've published something or have been publicly outspoken in ways that directly oppose the church's leadership. Chad's books were all fictionalized so he was able to fly under the radar in that regard. Folks who attended his signings or speaking events were already on the same page. Weirdly, if you're trying to stop child abuse within the church you will get ex'd quickly and publicly. See Bishop Sam Young.

If Chad is found guilty of breaking the law, he will likely face church discipline. But just belonging to AVOW or believing in the doctrine of eternal lives (reincarnation) won't get you ex'd. In fact you can be a Bishop, Stake Pres, High Councilman, Area Authority, Mission President etc. and have these beliefs. I have personal experience with men in my life who have been all of those things and believe in the doctrine of eternal lives.

No. There's just the one mainstream church. However, no one really considers themselves "fringe" within the LDS church. They just believe themselves to be living a higher law. Even the groups that actually splinter from the mainstream church believe they are leaving to live a more pure, more true version of the restored gospel: Latter Day Saint movement - Wikipedia

Here's the key to understanding people like Daybell: They TRULY believe they have uncovered the mysteries of the universe. They truly believe they have been given a higher light and knowledge than their peers. Money, greed, sex, may come to play a part but in the beginning, those aren't the motivating reasons. The reasons are because they were special and more righteous than most and have divine and foreordained callings to fulfill. Allll mormons believe we have divine purpose and foreordained callings (as in missions given in the prexistence before we were born), some just believe it more hardcore than others.

My parents taught us that the reduction in teaching the eternal progression from the pulpit was to protect the main membership of the church who were not ready for these things. In the minds of my parents, the lord has "pulled back" the restored gospel so we won't be in worse condemnation for not following all of it. This lesser gospel is therefore a blessing to the LDS mainstream masses who don't have the whole truth. (The LDS church in all of its forms is very big on truth claims).

My parents also claim end days visions and dreams, and several men I've worked with have full on prophesied during staff meetings. I also know these types of men don't make up the bulk of the mainstream church.

As far as I know my parents are not a member of LDS AVOW or any other online groups. I have seen a lot of NDE books at their house but none by Chad Daybell or Julie Rowe. My parents did NOT like the popular "Visions of Glory" book, interestingly enough. They said it wasn't doctrinal and read like LDS fan fiction. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the record, my parents haven't ever killed anyone or broken any laws, nor has anyone died mysteriously and no children have disappeared.

However, we are actively encouraged to seek out and cultivate a CLOSE revelatory relationship with God. There is also precedence for violence in our early church history and in the scriptures. I can see how someone extreme could get to the point where they might excuse awful things, especially if they truly believed Jesus was coming in July 2020 and they had special edicts from him to prepare.

Wow, this is getting way too long. I don't know how helpful this is. But if you have any questions about being raised by people who believed similarly to Chad, let me know.
Wow... welcome aboard I too have questions yet still processing...

‘I will be back’: ‘Doomsday’ stepdad Chad Daybell vows to break silence on missing children soon

3 Mar 2020

The husband of the Idaho mother facing child abandonment charges is expected to soon break his silence on the bizarre case.

According to KSL-TV, a man described as a Chad Daybell “supporter” has shared a text message he received from Daybell on a message board for the group Another Voice of Warning (AVOW). The message reportedly said that Daybell has been “constrained by lawyers until the legal mess is complete but be assured I will be back.”

‘I will be back’: ‘Doomsday’ stepdad Chad Daybell vows to break silence on missing children soon

Hi, I've been lurking here, following the Vallow/Daybell case very closely as I'm a local and know Chris Parrett & his family as acquaintances.

I have a unique perspective to this whole case as I was raised by people who believed similarly to Chad Daybell. We were not part of a splinter group, I was raised within the mainstream structure of the church.

I disagree. Those who believe this way believe they are in line with LDS doctrine. In fact, they believe it's a purer form of LDS doctrine only available to those willing to study and uncover the special mysteries god has prepared for them.

There's a book available on Amazon and there's also a free PDF on the internet. I don't think I'm allowed to link. I don't think I've seen it mentioned here. It's called "Doctrine of Eternal Lives." The author is anonymous as he/she didn't really write anything, just collected scriptures and quotes from prophets that support the idea of "reincarnation." These things are not taught openly from the pulpit or in church classrooms today.

My parents argue that these things are still taught, but you have to listen closely to conference talks to figure out what's really being said.

I was told that the church didn't teach this doctrine anymore because the church is under condemnation as declared by President Benson.

I was taught that it wasn't "reincarnation" like the Hindus believe, but a plan of progression, building upon whatever you achieve in the previous life. So you wouldn't go backwards or be reborn randomly.

Lori's claim that she was Joseph Smith's grandmother and sealed to Moroni is pretty wild, though. My parents never made any claims like that. Although my parents thought we might be our own grandparents if you went back far enough in your family line on this world. I was also taught that we progress through the eternities, including through the three kingdoms. My father in particular claims that all of these things were once taught from the pulpit and were keystones to mormonism, though nowadays bringing up progression through the kingdoms is a great way to start a fight in gospel doctrine class at church.

I don't know how common this kind of belief is because it's also treated with a lot of sacred secretness. I was told specifically not to bring any of this up in any of my church classes, nor to tell anyone (especially anyone who might be struggling) in case the knowledge that this life was not their only chance might stop them from trying to remain temple worthy.

Chris Parrett is a really interesting person. His in-person social skills are really lacking. It feels like he is always laughing at you.

His emails to his LDS AVOW subscribers are very dramatic. All caps and lots of bolded, red text, and highlighted all over the place. When we were members of his forum it felt like they had a new date that Jesus was coming every other month. People stayed in a constant state of fear and anxiety because of this.

I get the sense that he maybe doesn't buy into the end of days stuff but is truly delighted that so many others do.

I think Chris stands to benefit a lot if Chad isn't convicted or is exonerated. Chad has posited himself as basically a prophet, seer, revelator of the last days. Chris has loudly proclaimed him innocent and also claims special insider knowledge (says he was on the phone with Chad and Lori for hours). If Chad walks, there are many, many LDS AVOW members and supporters who will take this as proof of their fringe beliefs. ie Chad is being persecuted by a corrupt government, there are 'Gadianton robbers' (see Book of Mormon beliefs) trying to bring Chad down because he's teaching truth about the latter days, etc.

They don't teach it anymore. They used to, though. It wasn't ever called reincarnation. See the "Doctrine of Eternal Lives" book.

I don't know what I believe anymore, but I still think the doctrine of eternal lives has some beautiful ideas. Eternity is an awful long time. If there is a loving father/god/creator, and he truly wants us to have all that he has, cutting us off after one mortal probation with so many growing up without the gospel and leaving us forever in a lesser kingdom, separated from our families doesn't make a lot of sense. Living forever and ever and ever in a cloudy heaven playing a harp doesn't make a lot of sense either. There's a part of me that will always rather like the idea of being born again and accumulating an eternity of different experiences. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm afraid you won't know if you come across anyone who subscribes to these "outlandish beliefs" because the secrecy is generally very high. Mysteries of the universe, dreams, and visions are often treated with the same sacredness as the temple endowment. There were lots of things my parents wouldn't talk to us about unless we were sitting in the Celestial room.

People with these beliefs will attend church with you, sit on your row, teach your RS and EQ classes, serve in your bishoprics. You'll never know.

Chad was unusual in this regard because he published his stuff and participated in these forums. My parents never would have done either of those things.

If you do unearth someone who believes this sort of thing, good luck warning them or persuading them otherwise. There are a LOT of quotes from scripture and LDS prophets to back these beliefs up, and most that ascribe to this higher-law way of thinking aren't going to listen to someone who hasn't unlocked the mysteries themselves because you are lower on the progression ladder.

If someone has been raised from birth to believe these things, the programming goes very, very deep and is very difficult to separate from mainstream teachings.

You don't get excommunicated until you've published something or have been publicly outspoken in ways that directly oppose the church's leadership. Chad's books were all fictionalized so he was able to fly under the radar in that regard. Folks who attended his signings or speaking events were already on the same page. Weirdly, if you're trying to stop child abuse within the church you will get ex'd quickly and publicly. See Bishop Sam Young.

If Chad is found guilty of breaking the law, he will likely face church discipline. But just belonging to AVOW or believing in the doctrine of eternal lives (reincarnation) won't get you ex'd. In fact you can be a Bishop, Stake Pres, High Councilman, Area Authority, Mission President etc. and have these beliefs. I have personal experience with men in my life who have been all of those things and believe in the doctrine of eternal lives.

No. There's just the one mainstream church. However, no one really considers themselves "fringe" within the LDS church. They just believe themselves to be living a higher law. Even the groups that actually splinter from the mainstream church believe they are leaving to live a more pure, more true version of the restored gospel: Latter Day Saint movement - Wikipedia

Here's the key to understanding people like Daybell: They TRULY believe they have uncovered the mysteries of the universe. They truly believe they have been given a higher light and knowledge than their peers. Money, greed, sex, may come to play a part but in the beginning, those aren't the motivating reasons. The reasons are because they were special and more righteous than most and have divine and foreordained callings to fulfill. Allll mormons believe we have divine purpose and foreordained callings (as in missions given in the prexistence before we were born), some just believe it more hardcore than others.

My parents taught us that the reduction in teaching the eternal progression from the pulpit was to protect the main membership of the church who were not ready for these things. In the minds of my parents, the lord has "pulled back" the restored gospel so we won't be in worse condemnation for not following all of it. This lesser gospel is therefore a blessing to the LDS mainstream masses who don't have the whole truth. (The LDS church in all of its forms is very big on truth claims).

My parents also claim end days visions and dreams, and several men I've worked with have full on prophesied during staff meetings. I also know these types of men don't make up the bulk of the mainstream church.

As far as I know my parents are not a member of LDS AVOW or any other online groups. I have seen a lot of NDE books at their house but none by Chad Daybell or Julie Rowe. My parents did NOT like the popular "Visions of Glory" book, interestingly enough. They said it wasn't doctrinal and read like LDS fan fiction. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the record, my parents haven't ever killed anyone or broken any laws, nor has anyone died mysteriously and no children have disappeared.

However, we are actively encouraged to seek out and cultivate a CLOSE revelatory relationship with God. There is also precedence for violence in our early church history and in the scriptures. I can see how someone extreme could get to the point where they might excuse awful things, especially if they truly believed Jesus was coming in July 2020 and they had special edicts from him to prepare.

Wow, this is getting way too long. I don't know how helpful this is. But if you have any questions about being raised by people who believed similarly to Chad, let me know.

Thanks for sharing your perspective on Multiple Mortal probations, but I still will say emphatically that it is not a belief of the LDS church. I know about the book 'Doctrine of Eternal Lives' and all the quotes these people use to insist that this is a true teaching of the church, but that doesn't change the fact that it contradicts sound, basic LDS doctrine that we believe we are sent to earth to gain a body, to live on earth, one time, and when we die, we go to the spirit world to wait until the resurrection. The rest is pure speculation, which LDS are and have been good at engaging in for the 200 years of the church's existence. Regardless of what some believe privately, they should at least be honest and admit that living one single life on earth is a fundamental LDS belief.

I have been trying to find a way to convey those very thoughts, and can’t think of a better way than that. Those kids did such a remarkable job speaking from the heart at Tammy’s funeral, and holding it together so well just two days after her passing. They say time heals all wounds, and I am relying on that for these amazing kids.
Tammy has been described as a devoted and loving mom. Are/were Tammy’s children aware that Lori attended Tammy’s service?

This is rubbish IMO. It is not correct that people like Chad and others should be lying and scheming to mislead people under the LDS banner. If what you are saying is true then the LDS church are fully aware this is going on and are ignoring it. But why, I do not know. AJMO.

Respectfully Snipped By Me...

Welcome to Websleuths!

We appreciate your insight. I do understand people that were raised to believe something will follow. I find Chad power hungry and incredibly boastful. I am sure it will be interesting to you to see what comes of this case since you know more of the players and of their belief system then we do.

Vallow case now under the Big Sky as eyes turn to Yellowstone for clues

3 Mar 2020

GARDINER, MT- It’s often called the crown jewel of the national park system, but now all eyes are on Yellowstone National Park, in hopes of a clue to a mystery that’s captured the world’s attention. Yellowstone was the last place where Lori Vallow's teenage daughter, Tylee Ryan, was seen alive.

It's an area bigger than Rhode Island and Delaware combined. At 3,500 square miles, those two states are home to nearly 2 million people. The question why they’re looking there… it’s where to even start.

“It’s a huge park and there’s so many different places you could, put a body,” says Penny Batzloff, who lives in the Yellowstone area. “It’s just there’s so many trails, [its] very sad.”

Batzloff has called Gardiner, Montana home her whole life; she’s a mom, and Yellowstone is her back yard and she says this whole situation breaks her heart.

“It’s a huge park the whole situation is very sad,” Batzloff said.

According to court documents Vallow, her two children and her brother entered Yellowstone on September 8. This was the last time and the last place where we have documented evidence that Vallow's 17-year-old daughter Tylee Ryan was seen alive.

Vallow case now under the Big Sky as eyes turn to Yellowstone for clues

Thanks Trask. Hopefully the point of all of the above is that none of this started with Tammy or Tammy's family. For some reason there are new rumors flying, and people who have not been following along are getting bad info. The only part that Tammy's sister has played in this is that she was in communication with Chad in November after he had married Lori and Chad lied to Tammy's sister saying Lori has no minor children. This is in the charging documents (Item 41 on page 11): READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News
It seems to me that as soon as Chad became aware that Tammy's sister spoke to the police and that she probably shared that info that he had lied, he immediately cut her and the rest of Tammy's family off. And told his kids to do the same. And now Tammy's family has been the victims of a smear campaign on social media as well-- someone is blaming them for being suspicious of Chad and falsely accusing them of requesting the exhumation (they didn't even know about it until after it happened). I don't know if Tammy's family had any suspicions, but they are not the reason this mess started. They didn't start the investigation. And they are not the ones making unfounded accusations. Some of Tammy's family have cooperated with police, unlike Chad and his kids. It's too bad that Tammy's family have largely remained silent in the press. I wish that they would speak out or give some statement, but they probably cannot because they will be called as witnesses in the future to Chad's actions and his lies after Tammy's death.

MOO.

You are absolutely right, that was the original point. Then I made a left turn into a stream of conscienciousness while it was fresh in my mind.

My heart goes out to Tammy's family.

3 Mar 2020

REXBURG – A wave of relief washed over Kay Woodcock after learning her missing grandson J.J. Vallow’s mother, Lori Vallow-Daybell, will appear in a Madison County court on Friday.

“It’s just another hurdle cleared. We’ve got a ways to go still,” Woodcock said.

Vallow-Daybell will appear before Seventh District Court Judge Faren Eddins at 2 p.m., Friday, at the Madison County Courthouse.

“I’m optimistic. I’m excited that I can finally lay eyes on her. Maybe now she’ll start feeling the heat,” Woodcock said. “I’m just ready to get this legal stuff taken care of. But the one answer I want is ‘Where are the kids?'”

Woodcock noted recent media reports where Chad Daybell claimed that his stepchildren, J.J., 7, and his sister Tylee, 17, are “safe.”

“You can be safe in heaven. You can be safe on earth. By saying ‘someone’s safe’ – it just depends on what their idea of safe is,” she said.

Woodcock and her husband Larry Woodcock filed for temporary guardianship of J.J. in January should he be returned.

“Up until then, we hadn’t filed for anything nor would we have if Lori wasn’t doing all this crazy stuff. If she was stable, I would have never stepped between a mother and a child,” Kay said.

Lori Vallow-Daybell to appear in court Friday afternoon

Excellent post, @idaidaidaho

All of your post is enlightening. I can't help but comment on one line. You said "In fact, they believe it's a purer form of LDS doctrine only available to those willing to study and uncover the special mysteries god has prepared for them." Not you, but many following this case, find it hard to believe that people would believe these stories, yet it seems as though what they're doing is just repeating the Joseph Smith story with a few unique twists and them substituted for him. The more devout a Mormon is, the more likely they are to think that makes sense because, if it doesn't, it's hard to justify believing in the Mormon origin story. Add to that the "you're special, so you get to know about this" aspects that you talk about, and I'd kind of amazing there are more of these groups out there.

Also, the Sam Young reference is very pertinent. It's about making waves or not more than what is actually being done when it comes to excommunication.

I think in order for one to understand Chad Daybell, one needs to start here, and assume that everything he says is in fact true in his own mind and not designed to sell books:

FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

Yes, I was confused by both the similarities and the differences... and felt pretty sure that if anyone had mentioned the name "Denver Snuffer" I wouldn't have forgotten it. :rolleyes: Thanks for the clarification!
My torn veil allows information to be downloaded into my brain from the other side.

The fact that he actually states this - omg

where are the kids , Chad?

Jon Noetzel on Twitter

Jon Noetzel
@fox10PhotoChief

@jlumfox10
speaks extensively with Kay Woodcock, JJ Vallow's grandmother, in Rexburg, Idaho. Lori Vallow expected to arrive back in Idaho on Thursday, #fox10phoenix

3:32 PM · Mar 3, 2020·Twitter for Android

It was heartbreaking when Kay and her husband were at the courthouse hoping Lori would meet the deadline and produce the kids, and Lori never showed. I can’t wait for friday! Will definitely be praying for Kay and Larry.

Thanks Trask. Hopefully the point of all of the above is that none of this started with Tammy or Tammy's family. For some reason there are new rumors flying, and people who have not been following along are getting bad info. The only part that Tammy's sister has played in this is that she was in communication with Chad in November after he had married Lori and Chad lied to Tammy's sister saying Lori has no minor children. This is in the charging documents (Item 41 on page 11): READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News
It seems to me that as soon as Chad became aware that Tammy's sister spoke to the police and that she probably shared that info that he had lied, he immediately cut her and the rest of Tammy's family off. And told his kids to do the same. And now Tammy's family has been the victims of a smear campaign on social media as well-- someone is blaming them for being suspicious of Chad and falsely accusing them of requesting the exhumation (they didn't even know about it until after it happened). I don't know if Tammy's family had any suspicions, but they are not the reason this mess started. They didn't start the investigation. And they are not the ones making unfounded accusations. Some of Tammy's family have cooperated with police, unlike Chad and his kids. It's too bad that Tammy's family have largely remained silent in the press. I wish that they would speak out or give some statement, but they probably cannot because they will be called as witnesses in the future to Chad's actions and his lies after Tammy's death.

MOO.
I wish I could give you 1000 likes and Thumbs Up for clarifying this, Gardner1850. This is so important for everyone to understand the truth. I appreciate you taking the time to give this response.

I think CD is just know realizing that this is no joke. I am wondering a about the FBI command unit, does it seem to anyone else that something big and unknown by the public is going.on? I just don't see them sending this down just for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member