Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry & Kay aren't in Idaho now, are they? Even if they aren't in Rexburg now, it's sad and crazy to think that the next time Larry, Kay and Lori will be together... will be within courtroom.

Kay is there for sure. She spoke to 2 different reporters (Kim Powell and Justin Lum) in the lobby of the Rexburg Hampton Inn yesterday:

Kim Powell
@KimPowellTV

JJ’s grandma is in #Rexburg hoping for answers. Now that we know #LoriVallow will be extradited tomorrow, she said she’s excited to see what happens in court on Friday. #azfamily

4:12 PM · Mar 3, 2020

Kim Powell on Twitter

Jon Noetzel
@fox10PhotoChief

@jlumfox10
speaks extensively with Kay Woodcock, JJ Vallow's grandmother, in Rexburg, Idaho. Lori Vallow expected to arrive back in Idaho on Thursday, #fox10phoenix

5:32 PM · Mar 3, 2020

Jon Noetzel on Twitter

(I looked at photos on Trip Advisor to figure out the hotel)

One common theme I've been picking up on, is the "I'm Special" mentality, I have removed myself from you mere mortals.

This plays to the human psyche and is a very powerful motivator for some. People can be influenced with this all kinds of ways. Look at successful Narcissists (nod to Trump);), look at people who identify themselves based on their music, or belief systems, religion, race, etc.

The problem is that these can all be taken to the extreme. That is where there can be a problem. Especially if this is religiously based. There is a reason people fear extremists in religion, wars have been started over it since the dawn of time.

It all starts by segregation. I, for one, think that this is the root to many problems we all struggle with. Why aren't we content with seeing what we have in common? Why do we have to identify with a specific group(s)? ideologies? etc.

The point is that these cults empower this "I'm Special" mentality, and this can lead to devastating outcomes, especially when taken to extremes.

MOO
Also, if you read the comments from another poster about living in a family with similar views to Chad's, The 'I'm special' belief was emphasized and encouraged by the parents of this person. And the condescending explanation; 'The rest of the church members aren't ready or able to handle these 'mysteries' and 'deeper doctrines' was the excuse for why they never heard these things at church or among regular members. It's how I described it as something they see as setting them apart from the mainstream church and why they persist. These beliefs are not shared among their fellow churchgoers, so those like Chad's group remain hidden within the larger group so there's no problem with being called out for their beliefs which would be condemned if known, but they will share amongst themselves, such as on the internet in discussion forums. And Chad took it from just sharing to actually acting on his beliefs, apparently. MOO

One common theme I've been picking up on, is the "I'm Special" mentality, I have removed myself from you mere mortals.

This plays to the human psyche and is a very powerful motivator for some. People can be influenced with this all kinds of ways. Look at successful Narcissists (nod to Trump);), look at people who identify themselves based on their music, or belief systems, religion, race, etc.

The problem is that these can all be taken to the extreme. That is where there can be a problem. Especially if this is religiously based. There is a reason people fear extremists in religion, wars have been started over it since the dawn of time.

It all starts by segregation. I, for one, think that this is the root to many problems we all struggle with. Why aren't we content with seeing what we have in common? Why do we have to identify with a specific group(s)? ideologies? etc.

The point is that these cults empower this "I'm Special" mentality, and this can lead to devastating outcomes, especially when taken to extremes.

MOO
Also, if you read the comments from another poster about living in a family with similar views to Chad's, The 'I'm special' belief was emphasized and encouraged by the parents of this person. And the condescending explanation; 'The rest of the church members aren't ready or able to handle these 'mysteries' and 'deeper doctrines' was the excuse for why they never heard these things at church or among regular members. It's how I described it as something they see as setting them apart from the mainstream church and why they persist. These beliefs are not shared among their fellow churchgoers, so those like Chad's group remain hidden within the larger group so there's no problem with being called out for their beliefs which would be condemned if known, but they will share amongst themselves, such as on the internet in discussion forums. And Chad took it from just sharing to actually acting on his beliefs, apparently. MOO

I asked whether RKY and CP were indeed the same person because I know they are both listed as authors on the same books. More than that I was intrigued by this Wikileaks document that someone (a very astute sleuth) shared earlier where the email address had both names in it. Of note is the fact that Stratfor was a “global intelligence” company. Noted here:

On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods.

Link: The Global Intelligence Files - [Customer Service/Technical Issues] I Forgot My Username

note the email user names
I don't know about that, but I can say CP and RKY are not the same person. RKY is a much older man, wrote books in the 90's about end times, tent cities and cited prophecies of what he believed would happen in the future. RKY is the founder of AVOW. CP took it over later.

Can't believe I missed the fact K & L are in Rexburg... I probably had my brain stuck in some crazy rabbit hole while important things were happening. Thanks to everyone for pics and links! While the hearing may not last very long, it's certainly going to be filled with shooting eye darts.

I am finally caught up. You guys can keep a thread hoppin!!! Speaking about Nate speaking about how he's not sure it was Alex at the storage unit on October 2nd and 3rd...the fact that the men at least one of those days came in Chad's Traverse from what I understand, leads me to believe that really he could have convinced anyone to go with him. We really don't know who has bought into his "stories" so could he have had one of his sons go with him? A Friend? Someone in his Avow group? Keeping in mind this is before Tammy's death, who else would he trust to go to a storage unit and under what guise? Also this point of Chad's vehicle being used to go there implicates him further in my opinion, in whatever has happened. We knew full well about Alex's truck, about Lori's vehicle but Chad's that's a lot of traffic....

Was there a paintball gun(s) or other paintball things in the storage unit? My boys had paintball guns years ago. They were fairly heavy and ominous looking, now that I think about it.
Tammy was shot at but no paint on her, as I recall. 10 days later she’s dead, right? That attack is not a coincidence, either. All these seemingly disjointed occurrences are connected, somehow. If she had been shot with a poison, I would think she’d recognize the physical sensation. But you professional poison people, what could be shot through a paintball gun, hit the person and them not realize it as an attack? Hit her clothes? Clothes carrying a poison? Her pants or jacket? If I had been attacked like that, you bet I’d be freaked out. LE would be called. Check everything. It was a small group of houses, out in the middle of nowhere. Several outbuildings for each house. No odd vehicles in the circle of houses out there.
Paintball incident has been all but forgotten by us, I think, me included. But now, I’m thinking it had some major part in Tammy’s death. Poison, mercury, food allergy, whatever caused her to vomit and potentially aspirate on her vomit, had to be introduced into her system somehow. A prepper would know, I think.
Any preppers out here in WSland?

I do remember hearing about this part. But I thought it was before she knew Lori and Chad married.

And now she’s saying that she had warned Chad about Lori? She makes absolutely no sense. Thank you clearing up some of what I got wrong. I still say she needs to stay off the airwaves. MOO

JR did originally say that she knew about Tammy dying years before and that she and Chad talked about it at times before her death--I believe it was one of the first comments she gave the media which was published back in December. Naturally, she'd never mentioned it before reporting it to the media, it was supposedly just between her and Chad. If she changes her story later, that's normal for her. JR often contradicts herself, it's a habit she has. And she changes her mind. It was not a surprise to me at all when she first came out defending Chad and over time, is now to the point where she considers him an enemy. It makes little sense unless you've been following her MO for a while. MOO

Right in the document. It doesn't name them specifically, but says the first row of seats behind the prosecuters table is reserved for grandparents and family of the "allegedly missing children."

Edit: I suppose Lori's parents could show up and claim seats there too. Or Chad's parents. :)

I don't think we've ever talked about Charles' parents, but I'm guessing they probably are no longer with us.
Good point! Lots of Grandparents who should be on top of this... and there are a whole lot of other relatives who should be there as well. Chad's kids too? It's their step-siblings who have gone missing! I would want to see my new step mom prove the kids were ok, right there in front of the judge and the world. And what role did this woman have in dearest mom's demise? Seems like it might be plenty!

Tammy and Chad were sealed in the Manti Temple in 1990:

img

Clipping from The Springville Herald - Newspapers.com
That photo makes me wonder if Tammy cut her hair short in 2019 (photos posted on her facebook page) to try and refresh an ailing marriage.

moo

Good point! Lots of Grandparents who should be on top of this... and there are a whole lot of other relatives who should be there as well. Chad's kids too? It's their step-siblings who have gone missing! I would want to see my new step mom prove the kids were ok, right there in front of the judge and the world. And what role did this woman have in dearest mom's demise? Seems like it might be plenty!

They also have reserved the first row of seats behind the defendant table for the defendant family. I'm thinking some people could send a pretty strong message by which side they chose to sit on. Yeah, not likely, but I can dream. :)

MOO

@BigAl16
We are going to need you to drive into Rexburg and drive past the court house and get us some pictures at some point. Gas up the car at Horkleys and get a few snacks.

oh yes...less active members. makes sense. My brother's step daughter went to China--experience of a lifetime. Makes me wonder.though... do boys get jealous if a girl gets such a distant post?
I've not heard of jealousy, even between sexes over where they are sent, the calls are given through a lot of prayer by leaders to determine where they should serve. Two of mine went to Texas, one went to Poland, all girls. There was no jealousy, all excited, loved the place and people where they served/are serving.

Thanks for this recap of the varying accounts.

The most interesting I think is to the audience of one and is the most recent account from him of her death. She had been dead a couple of hours he says to the lady in Hawaii. How did he know?
I don't think this is that hard to surmise. He may have known by touching her. The body does cool slowly if left sitting in a room and if she was cold he would have been able to tell she was likely dead a while, or the paramedics may have told him.

I'm intrigued to see what LV says in court. Let's assume for a moment that it's true she believes she's a god. What does one say (to a mere human judge) in that circumstance?
  • "Your Honor, my kids are perfectly safe at an undisclosed location with some very good friends who share our religious beliefs about the end of the world."
  • "My children are deceased, but I had a good reason..."
  • "I am a god, and I don't have to answer to you." (And if she says that, can her attorney plead insanity on her behalf for whatever crime she may have committed?)

All of this is just my own opinion and conjecture. I'm curious to see if she's truly crazy and, if so, whether she knows that she's crazy. It seems, in any event, we ought to have some clue (or maybe clear understanding) tomorrow about where Tylee and JJ are or what happened to them, unless LV pleads the 5th Amendment and says nothing at all.

It's going to be interesting to see who has the gall to plop down in the front row for defense. Chad, yeah. MBP? Lori's sister? ZP? ZP can claim family ties since she's a sister in law now. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia