Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parrett is still selling a JR book and many by Chad. IIRC Julie had more books and front and center, now just the one and not on the front page.
I also have to say that abysmal is a good name for the website and for a description of those books IMO. :)
I clicked on the review for one and it had an excerpt, where a guy was digging a chip out of his shoulder with a knife.

I am convinced AVOW is being watched closely as are its leaders and many members. During my downtime I spent some time on their Facebook page. I'm not going to pay them a dime for access to their forums as tempting as it is. IMO there is enough on their FB page to constitute criminal behavior. There are lots of posts and memes that threaten or attack individuals, for example, which is a crime. Maybe the FBI is just letting even more fish swim into the net.
I went through their FB page, didn't see much of anything alarming to note. A few memes pointing military violence at Iran, but not in any potential actionable sense by any AVOW people. It's chock full of political cartoons, and the comments weren't bad but you can see the how they vote and it goes along with the Demographic of Utah / Idaho.

They are pro Trump, he is President, and so I don't see them coming off as anti-government at this time either. Back when Obama was president? Probably more so!

Sorry if this has been answered before but there are so many threads I'm trying to catch up on... Do we know if Tammy and Chad were celestial sealed in a temple? I feel like if that's the case, his and Lori's views on their marriage are even further evidence of their contradiction. If I remember correctly there was something about them being destined to be together? This case is so confusing and crazy I'm trying to keep everything straight lol. Hopefully wikipedia links are okay: Celestial marriage - Wikipedia

Edit: I have a lot of friends in SLC, who are apparently direct descendants of Joseph Smith's brother. So I've done a lot of reading up on the Mormon religion in general... This case brought a lot of questions to the surface... Though I would consider Lori and Chad, etc all fringe from what has come to light.
Hyrum Smith, entrepreneur and founder of Franklin Planner, just passed away a few months ago. A neighbor of mine sold some property to him about 1995, the story goes, Hyrum, Joseph Smith's brother, (they were killed together in Carthage) had a son also named Joseph, and his son was Hyrum, then another Joseph, then Hyrum again, etc and I don't know how many turns it took.

Your friends would be related in there somewhere too I presume!

I also have to say that abysmal is a good name for the website and for a description of those books IMO. :)
I clicked on the review for one and it had an excerpt, where a guy was digging a chip out of his shoulder with a knife.
Or: GoneToHeckInAHandbasket.com
Unacceptable.com
UnbelievableMalarkey.com
BridgeToSellYou.com

and last but not least:
Blasphemy.com

Lori Vallow: Records, video show last days missing Idaho kids seen

As we are discussing what Chad told relatives about the death of Tammy and about Lori, thought we may want this recap in this article. It has probably been posted before but I just came across it.

I am also reposting this article which was the original from December that gave us the breaking news. This states that family members found Tammy.

Police seek help locating 2 endangered children, disappearance may be tied to death investigation - Local News 8

Last edited:
I would think for most people, if that happened, they would immediately call 911 and try CPR, and be super freaked out, trying to see if there was any hope that something could be done. MOO
Totally. Unless you actually knew she had been dead for hours. Wonder if that is an embedded confession that he was aware of and awake when she died hours earlier. Wonder if the 911 calls would be telling? MOO

As we are discussing what Chad told relatives about the death of Tammy and about Lori, thought we may want this recap in this article. It has probably been posted before but I just came across it.

I am also reposting this article which was the original from December that gave us the breaking news. This states that family members found Tammy.

Police seek help locating 2 endangered children, disappearance may be tied to death investigation - Local News 8
The second article also reminds us (especially newer folks) that Alex was dead the very next day after the exhumation. Toss up as to whether a suicide or a very messy murder. (e.g. someone who didn't really know how to poison someone gave too much)

Q

Thanks for posting, good to refresh.

Totally. Unless you actually knew she had been dead for hours. Wonder if that is an embedded confession that he was aware of and awake when she died hours earlier. Wonder if the 911 calls would be telling? MOO
So hard for me to stomach just how calculating this would be. Watching, waiting, for your wife of 30 years to die.

@Gardener1850 , thank you for focusing on Tammy’s family and her kids. They do deserve to be together and supporting each other during this horrible experience. It is awful that Chad created a rift between them. The family had no inclination that this was anything before the police became involved.

Tammy’s parents are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Her dad seriously is a quiet, intelligent, super good - especially family oriented - man. The kids - even Tammy’s kids - all say how they love to visit their grandparents house and the memories they make there. There are people on the outskirts of this story that are in a whirlwind not of their making and completely out of their realm of experience or understanding.

From what I have heard through the grapevine (take that as you may), the primary concern with those involved in this case is: Where Are the Kids?, everything else is taking a back seat.

MOO

That would seem to indicate that they think there is some chance the kids are alive. As long as that is the case it should be their priority.

MOO

Please let him/her speak. We have pages and pages and pages stating the "official" LDS stance (can't think of a better word right now - doctrine?). We finally have someone who can give us some insight into how Chad/others devolved into this "other" world and what may have happened to Tylee/JJ as a result. It may help us figure out how they may have taken a wrong (or different?) turn away from yet still within church teachings. I understand that it may be offensive to some but I want to hear this honest perspective.

Please don't let anyone silence you, idaidaidaho! There is an ignore button for those who don't want to learn from your experience. And, there's always the scroll & roll option.

I believe religion may be really important in this case and I'm glad for idaidaidaho's info. I have read many memoirs from ex FLDS women, and in them there were multiple cases of them "disappearing" people, like Ruby Jessop. That is one thing that gives me hope that her children may still be alive, but just being moved around and hidden like Ruby and others were. In Flora Jessop's book, her mother acts very similar to how Lori is - the whole, they are fine, we know where they are, etc.

I worked with his niece, well, the niece of the woman who was murdered, horrible story.

I never could get my head around what he meant by clearly dead for a couple of hours? How's that Chad? MOO

Building his story, maybe?? Just like Alex, who began building his own "self defense" story with the 911 dispatcher. Get out in front of it, people.

I believe religion may be really important in this case and I'm glad for idaidaidaho's info. I have read many memoirs from ex FLDS women, and in them there were multiple cases of them "disappearing" people, like Ruby Jessop. That is one thing that gives me hope that her children may still be alive, but just being moved around and hidden like Ruby and others were. In Flora Jessop's book, her mother acts very similar to how Lori is - the whole, they are fine, we know where they are, etc.

I just wanted to add, if memory serves, Ruby was sent to a FLDS community in Canada. I wonder if this is getting press up there?

Nate Eaton - Reporter
18 hrs ·
Just left a planning meeting at the Madison County Courthouse concerning Lori Daybell’s hearing. Security will be very tight Friday with everyone going through one secure entrance. The public is welcome to attend but seating is very limited (We will be streaming the entire thing live). Media will be allowed in the courtroom and there is an overflow area for us to work. There will be one video camera and one still camera that all the media will share. No other cameras are allowed in the building. Madison County has never seen a case like this and I have to say the Sheriff’s Office and court personnel are handling it all very professionally.

Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

Similar requirements have also been fulfilled by #JJVallow's school, the Kauai Beach resort, and #LoriVallow and #ChadDaybell's landlord in Hawaii (to produce information relevant to the case). @KSL5TV Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

Attachments

• 20200304_094948.jpg
    20200304_094948.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200304_095006.jpg
    20200304_095006.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200304_095024.jpg
    20200304_095024.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 18
I am replying to this post mostly to highlight one of your points. Chad was able to use Tammy’s exhumation as a way to create a chasm between the two families precisely so that none of them would talk amongst each other and find out that some of his stories didn’t line up. This is a very important point.

MOO

Thanks to both of you for highlighting that.

Yea, that is extremely suspicious. I personally suffer with gastroparesis and have been hospitalized multiple times for vomiting. I literally ended up in the hospital eating lettuce (of all things). I can't eat all kinds of things now.

Those who knew Tammy, do you know if she had any food allergies?

There is no way that Chad, didn't wake up if she was vomiting, I just don't buy it. If she was vomiting extensively, then she should have been taken to the hospital immediately.

I wonder now if she passed away from dehydration, and Chad just watched. :mad:

It's possible she had a food allergy to something that her system can't handle, this would cause her to vomit extensively. If she got dehydrated enough, she could have died. If Chad knew about this, this would not show up on any tox. reports. This would look normal on an autopsy (I think).

Please reference anaphylaxis, such as a peanut or wheat allergy.

Dehydration is another possibility if enough fluid is lost. Not sure how long it would take, but I would guess within hours. JMO

It would, in theory, be very easy to slip this into food that the whole family is eating.

I really hope I am wrong, because that would be just pure evil.

MOO

Great idea. Food allergy and no trace of poison. Wow.
If he hadn’t told everyone she was vomiting, it would never have been suspected.

Did anyone put together Lori dancing for Chad on videos? And Tammy was dancing at her parents’ house? I wonder if Tammy was trying to win Chad back? Did she know about the two of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader