Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been answered before but there are so many threads I'm trying to catch up on... Do we know if Tammy and Chad were celestial sealed in a temple? I feel like if that's the case, his and Lori's views on their marriage are even further evidence of their contradiction. If I remember correctly there was something about them being destined to be together? This case is so confusing and crazy I'm trying to keep everything straight lol. Hopefully wikipedia links are okay: Celestial marriage - Wikipedia

Edit: I have a lot of friends in SLC, who are apparently direct descendants of Joseph Smith's brother. So I've done a lot of reading up on the Mormon religion in general... This case brought a lot of questions to the surface... Though I would consider Lori and Chad, etc all fringe from what has come to light.

Tammy and Chad were sealed in the Manti Temple in 1990:

img

Clipping from The Springville Herald - Newspapers.com

Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

Similar requirements have also been fulfilled by #JJVallow's school, the Kauai Beach resort, and #LoriVallow and #ChadDaybell's landlord in Hawaii (to produce information relevant to the case). @KSL5TV Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

Yes, I'm replying to myself. ;)

Didn't they have until March 9th to comply? They wasted no time providing what they needed to provide. :)

Jmo

Not sure if this has been posted before. On Feb 21, Inside Edition had Julie Rowe on. Two Julie's claims regarding Chad stood out. After Julie warned Chad about Lori, he allegedly replied: "I've been married to her before". Three weeks before Tammy died Chad told Julie in a frustrated voice: "My plan can't move forward until Tammy's dead".

This is in line with Julie's claims that Chad predicted his wife's death, not necessarily that he was responsible, although it doesn't look good. Of course Julie might be an unreliable witness, but would she be framing Chad? She's not under attack, so she doesn't have to make things up to deflect blame.

Why is she putting this out in the media? Did she go to the police as soon as she found out about Tammy’s death?

What doesn’t make sense is the fact that she was supporting Chad after Tammy died...until she found out he went to Hawaii with Lori (if I’m not mistaken). Then her story changed. Somebody several threads ago said JR sounded like a jilted lover. I agree with that assessment. Her testimony is not reliable. She is no longer a source of info for this case. IMO and MOO

Let me clarify, this is something that Chad said about Tammy.

I do think it's interesting that TD and CD co-authored a few books (I guess not of the "visionary" type; they just look like family topics and children's religious literature.) And they did some book signings together in March and April 2002, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.

I have wondered if he himself did not witness the coughing and vomiting but another family member did. I even wondered if he was not in bed when he discovered her dead. Does it say anywhere that he was in bed with her at the time he discovered her? The 911 call would probably explain more but they are not releasing it for some reason. MOO.

Really nosy, but if they slept in separate rooms, he wouldn’t wake up if she was vomiting overnight. If a partner is sick, makes sense to be in separate rooms. His descriptions vary with his target audience, whether obit, family, etc. I don’t think much of his change of details.
She was happy dancing two weeks earlier. Turns up dead. But with so MANY other dead people, in this drama, this is not coincidental. FBI toxicologists should be able to determine cause of death. All I know is that I’m so glad I’m not a former cheerleader whose beauty is fading with age. And grasping to recapture youth. Or life insurance proceeds. Aging can be difficult, especially if life didn’t turn out as planned. What did Lori really want out of life? Or would she never have been satisfied with what life gave her?

Estimating The Time of Death

The body loses temperature at approx 1.5c per hour according to this article.

"Methods Used
One method of estimating the time of death is to measure body temperature. The normal equation for this is:
  • 37.5oC - 1.5 oC
This formula equates to the body temperature (37.5oC), which loses 1.5 oC per hour until the temperature of the body is that of the environment around it; known as the ambient temperature. This ambient temperature - depending on how low it is - may take minutes or hours to be reached and this is a good indicator as to how long a body has been in situ. Additionally it is worth noting that a body's temperature will drop much more slowly if the body has been exposed to extreme cold; such as being left outdoors, submerged in water or icy conditions."

So if Tammy was cold and obviously dead she must have been dead for at least a couple of hours. Rigor mortis then begins after 2 hours. We need to hear the 911 call. Why would they not release it?

Different states have varying laws on releasing 911 calls. In some states they will not release a 911 call if there is an open and/or active investigation. That was the reason given to Justin Lum and other reporters who requested it. We may not get to hear it until it is played in court during a trial. But first they have to get her autopsy report back confirming suspicions, then swear out charges and arrest someone... In short, we have a long wait to hear the 911 call.

Why is she putting this out in the media? Did she go to the police as soon as she found out about Tammy’s death?

What doesn’t make sense is the fact that she was supporting Chad after Tammy died...until she found out he went to Hawaii with Lori (if I’m not mistaken). Then her story changed. Somebody several threads ago said JR sounded like a jilted lover. I agree with that assessment. Her testimony is not reliable. She is no longer a source of info for this case. IMO and MOO

I agree that she’s not a reliable source of info, MOO I don’t feel like she ever was. She is someone that appears to crave the attention though and she does seem to talk to much. I’ve listened to her since all this came out and I tend to view what she says with a sceptical mind and read between the lines.

I agree with what you said that she should be talking to the fbi and LE as opposed to podcasts. Hopefully she has spoken to them. JMO

I am sure LE realized very early on that she is a pathological liar, and they will have no use for her in either the investigation or the trial. She is absurd. Moo.

Larry & Kay aren't in Idaho now, are they? Even if they aren't in Rexburg now, it's sad and crazy to think that the next time Larry, Kay and Lori will be together... will be within courtroom.
I think they are.

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
14h

Replying to
@jlumfox10
Kay Woodcock wanted to see exactly where Lori Vallow will be taken into custody at Madison County Jail. This gate is right next to the Women’s Detention Center. #fox10phoenix

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

·
14h

Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood files new documents acknowledging compliance by Lori Vallow & Chad Daybell’s rental landlord in Kauai, Kauai Beach Resort, Kennedy Elementary (JJ’s former school) & Madison Co. School District to turn in records. #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10

JR said in her Dec 27 podcast that she too had visions of Tammy dying. She was defending Chad and Lori on that occasion, despite knowing they got married (that news came out around Dec 22).

Wednesday March 4,2020

Lori is preparing to leave Kauai as she folds up her orange jump suit and leaves her size 15 shower slides under the bunk bed. Trading 1 communal toilet and shower for another. We have heard the food in Rexburg is very good though. The weather in Kauai is 80 degrees the high in Rexburg is 41. Aloha Hawaii HELLO IDAHO
VINELink

Alex Cox Autopsy= Pending
Home Page - OME Case Status

Charles Vallow Autopsy= Homicide
Home Page - OME Case Status

Tammy and Chad were sealed in the Manti Temple in 1990:

img

Clipping from The Springville Herald - Newspapers.com
The Manti Temple is perhaps my favorite one. Due to it's ancient age, magnificent architecture, and rural, pastoral setting. It was evident that much was thought of the area back in the day... but the town never grew like SLC, and the area hosts not much more than sleepy cattle ranches to this day. So, in that setting, to me, it's quite an impressive site.
10 Pictures of the Manti Temple You Haven’t Seen (probably) – LDS Temple Pics

Thanks for this recap of the varying accounts.

The most interesting I think is to the audience of one and is the most recent account from him of her death. She had been dead a couple of hours he says to the lady in Hawaii. How did he know?

He last saw her alive when she went to bed with a coughing fit. Presume he found her 8 hours later. I think he said she was cold. If rigor mortis had set in, he’d be correct in guessing several hours. He only had 8 hours within which time she had died. I presume if he’s part of a prepper, end of time group, he’d have basic knowledge of the time it takes a human body to get cold after death. A good guesstimate, actual knowledge or somebody told him, like the coroner.

Doesn’t matter bc Tammy is dead. And under odd circumstances when you put all the dead and missing bodies in a row.

Not sure if this was posted yet as I needed a break from WS and Little Gannon's case for a few days.
Lori Vallow Arraignment is Friday, March 6 at 2 PM AND---
They are going to ALLOW Cameras !!!!!!!!!!!!!
88159402_926708524413314_7389151964711354368_n.jpg

88350735_193313988657463_680208079635087360_n.jpg

87369235_1098650803826919_8751599776656523264_n.jpg

88959880_506925560238165_3397698389633138688_n.jpg

The courtroom is small and there will be local AND national news outlets there... I presume they will reserve box seats for Kay and Larry!

Right in the document. It doesn't name them specifically, but says the first row of seats behind the prosecuters table is reserved for grandparents and family of the "allegedly missing children."

Edit: I suppose Lori's parents could show up and claim seats there too. Or Chad's parents. :)

I don't think we've ever talked about Charles' parents, but I'm guessing they probably are no longer with us.

JR said in her Dec 27 podcast that she too had visions of Tammy dying.
I do remember hearing about this part. But I thought it was before she knew Lori and Chad married.

She was defending Chad and Lori on that occasion, despite knowing they got married (that news came out around Dec 22).
And now she’s saying that she had warned Chad about Lori? She makes absolutely no sense. Thank you clearing up some of what I got wrong. I still say she needs to stay off the airwaves. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader