Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This "moving around" has captured my imagination from the beginning.... when you sleuth other characters extending out for the main POIs and immediate relatives....... they ALL seem to move around soooo much. And as you have stated especially among the AZ, UT, ID, TX (and even HI---some remotes in the case have been there too). Maybe locals to that Mormon Jello belt... or whatever some have made reference to can discuss. Is this "just a way of life" in your neck of the woods????

Not really (the moving around a lot), at least I don't think so. Just as with people who live in many places, there are some who move fairly often for different reasons. (My dad, for example worked for a branch of the federal government and would move for positions that meant a promotion for him, althoug he was able to keep us in the "jello belt" the whole time although there was one point where California was in the running.) But from my observation living in the midwest for several years and comparing people I knew there versus the jello belt, my sense is it isn't significantly different.

Also, I'd suggest that TX isn't in the jello belt. The other places probably belong. You could probably toss NV in the mix as well. A lot of this is the areas that had a large number of towns originally settled by Mormons. Yes, Las Vegas is one of those towns. (Obviously the influence isn't what it once was since Bugsy came to town.) Snowflake, AZ (settled by the the Snow family and the Flake family, both early Mormons) always gives me a laugh.

MOO

I'm throwing it back on Chad. HE is the one disparaging Tammy, and her memory, by saying she gave him her "spirit blessing" to fool around with Jezebel. I was being sarcastic, and yeah angry at the type of lies he thinks he can get away with! It's obvious he had a deep relationship with Lori, what, with the podcasts, and the letter to Tammy from "Charles" trying to get Chad off the leash to come visit her. This was going on before Charles was killed!

Chad is a first class manipulator! His methods are slightly different from Lori's.... But they are both similar psychologically.

He's gotten away with it b/c most of his crap has flown under the radar to some extent... He uses Confirmation Bias, with a little bit of scripture to validate his insane theories.... and it works for the people with a similar set of religious (preconditioned) beliefs.

Chad and Lori together are an extremely toxic/ Dangerous combo. She is mentally unbalanced, with a sociopathic ability to disregard human life if it gets in her way... And Chad is willing to aid and abet (at the very least) while coming off as a simple 'average' good guy, clueless and pious..... While their narcissism leads them to believe they are smart and untouchable.... reality is, they are very unsophisticated criminals (thank goodness).

They ampted it up after the death of CV, and took it too far to be ignored (involving MB and her issues for example)... That was their greatest mistake, and will be their downfall... (I hope)
MOO.

Have any of you guys read Visions of Glory? I did a long time ago, and don't remember much. I do remember there was some worldwide sickness killing people off. I wonder if the coronovirus scare is vindicating to CD and LV. (In their minds)

More like their devout followers. Think about it, we’ve had eboli, H1N1, SARS, earthquakes occur daily. People like CD, HS, JR, et al feed on weak peoples fears. JC, any one of us could spout predictions, and if vague enough as they always are, could be declared prophets. Their are skeptics out there, thankfully, that call these charlatans out. I think of Randi off the top of my head. MOO.

MPB didn't move up there until Nov 4th. And the neighbor called MBP Lori's "sister" so I don't believe the friend and MBP are the same person. I don't know where she met IP. My theory is the friend might be ZP but we don't know. MOO.
So its not clear if this was a third rental before MBP got there? This friend stayed with either LVD or AxC?
Any chance that TR was pg?
To quote myself talking to a friend about this case: "Lori's family travels in packs." I don't really get it because my family doesn't really follow each other around from state to state, but...hers does.
It appears that when you have a steady supply of cash(and spouses) rolling in, dont pay taxes, break leases, etc its possible... its like the old roving gypsy wagon on steroids.

So if she doesn't make bail, when is she allowed to wear her normal clothes? If she goes to trial? Or never?

She will be permitted to wear "normal" clothes for trial. A defendant has a right to a fair trial and that's been interpreted to forbid having the defendant appear in a jail uniform as being prejudicial. For major trials counsel will often choose dress for the defendant to create a favorable look (for instance, the Menendez Brothers were famously dressed in sweaters to create a youthful more innocent appearance). Sometimes the defendant will choose to dress for the public (Anna Delvey famously hired a high-end dresser to choose her attire for court so she would appear stylish for the New York press).

Another poster pointed this out earlier:
(if I remembered who I would gladly post the link and give credit!)
Chad actually worked for the Springville cemetery in the past. So yes, not only is it a small, close knit community; IMO it is possible he got a text from someone working there who knew him personally, found out about the 8hr exhumation, texted Chad just to inquire about it, and unknowingly tipping him off.

City of Springville Employment Records
Chad Daybell
  • 1985-1987 Parks Department Worker and Supervisor
  • 1989-1992 Cemetery Worker
  • Hired 12/4/1995 as a Full-Time Cemetery Worker; Became a Cemetery Supervisor in July 1996, Resigned 1999
  • Hired 8/2008 as a Part-Time Cemetery Maintenance Worker, Resigned 2009
  • Hired 05/2013 as the Cemetery Sexton, Resigned 10/2014
via Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell

@Gardener1850 - was it you that posted about this? or did you at one point? I remember reading a post later about the time window; Someone looked closely at whether it would have been possible for Chad to have found out about the exhumation AND tell AC about it before AC died.
We started discussing it on page 20 or thereabouts if you need to check back on the times of the exhumation, the reburial and the death of Alex the next day in the afternoon.

i knoooow. pretty disgusting isn't it. What is more painful for me is how in the hell do these folks just fall into the spells of these characters... what is the turning point, what is the "hook" or the "catch". I am sure idaidaidaho has some thoughts...but I remember this was her parents life for quite a long time. I just would love to hear from "almost got caught in the web" folks of recent years----what was initial things were that got you sliding down that slope. I dunno....is that you AlphaBravo??? What is the actual Vulnerability Formula???
Personal anecdote: My ex and I started attending "Church of the Living Word" services, after invited by a nice young lady at the health food store. Before long, they were encouraging EVERYONE to speak in tongues and prophesy. The services were loud, in a residential area, got kicked out, but not before the services devolved into hate rants. I couldn't stand it and quit going. They got evicted, moved 80 miles away and mandated everyone pull roots and move too. Me? NOPE. Ex left me for them. (All good though! HA HA) Anyway I don't particularly like cults nowadays after that, esp those that abuse women / children, so joined a group smoking out polygamists and followed that through with documenting the imprisonment of a dozen FLDS leaders and the confiscation of their $100m YFZ ranch compound. Their Short Crick HQ has pretty much been hit with a wrecking ball too, the story too long to post here. I wont reply to questions or comments on this further to avoid rabbit holing. There is google.

saw this posted pages ago:
Morgan Loew on Twitter
>Speaking to spirits and prepping for the end of times. A look at Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow’s fringe version of the Mormon religion. Tonight on CBS 5 News @ 10.

I'm on EST so looked into where I could see this CBS local news story. Morgan Loew has said he'll be posting the video on his FB page. Morgan Loew CBS 5

Still a couple of hours away before the broadcast... Hope to hear from those of you that see it tonight on your local news.

She may have had a credible threat against her and they’re ensuring that nothing happens on their watch. They may be doing it to play psychological games with her (let her know her life’s at risk and she’s not well liked atm-perhaps hoping that with a bit of fear she would talk). They may just be overly cautious because of the groups she was involved with. It’s a big case for a small town.

We may never find out the real reason but I suspect that with feelings running so high they were just being careful. Moo

Or all of the above.

I agree with you; Chad, JR, HS and many other authors, podcast speakers and their hosts, last days chat room / newsletter subscribers and their hosts, and others who we aren’t mentioning here are mainly on the same page in extreme, non LDS beliefs that have a seed in actual Book of Revelations type teachings, and have gone off the deep end. Due to this, and the desire of many of those people to gather more people into their belief structure / pay for play business model, I don’t trust most of what they say, until it can be substantiated. There is plenty of actual, substantiated information for us to discuss and build upon to help find justice, rather than get lost in the rabbit holes of topics that are clearly against the TOS of this fine website. That is my point.
The main point is none of this would have happened if these authors had stayed on the rails. It appears that the books are what initially turned Lori's head to follow Chad and get into his circle of podcasting. Then the translated being took over and Charles was toast. Charles being our first victim here, followed by Tylee and JJ. We don't yet know about Tammy and Alex till the autopsy results are in.

I agree with you; Chad, JR, HS and many other authors, podcast speakers and their hosts, last days chat room / newsletter subscribers and their hosts, and others who we aren’t mentioning here are mainly on the same page in extreme, non LDS beliefs that have a seed in actual Book of Revelations type teachings, and have gone off the deep end. Due to this, and the desire of many of those people to gather more people into their belief structure / pay for play business model, I don’t trust most of what they say, until it can be substantiated. There is plenty of actual, substantiated information for us to discuss and build upon to help find justice, rather than get lost in the rabbit holes of topics that are clearly against the TOS of this fine website. That is my point.
The main point is none of this would have happened if these authors had stayed on the rails. It appears that the books are what initially turned Lori's head to follow Chad and get into his circle of podcasting. Then the translated being took over and Charles was toast. Charles being our first victim here, followed by Tylee and JJ. We don't yet know about Tammy and Alex till the autopsy results are in. I am pretty sure my posts have been within TOS but will add MOO anyway.

It's amazing what you can get away with when you say it came to you in a vision from a dead relative. Chad has been doing this all his life and writing about it and encouraging others to write about it.

Former friend: Chad Daybell predicted his late wife's death and brainwashed his kids

What I found particularly interesting about Chad was that he doesn't seem to have an original idea with ANY of his books/ visions..... it's all regurgitated from somewhere else, and someone smarter (or crazier in some cases)!

I already suspected that Chad's NDE was a load of crap, (as I mentioned a few threads ago), but after going back and reading a few old articles, it became crystal clear. He did not even MENTION NDE until AFTER meeting and doing podcasts with JR... (Queen of the NDE/ Reincarnation theories). His first several books had zero to do with his "life threatening" big wave!

JMO.

We started discussing it on page 20 or thereabouts if you need to check back on the times of the exhumation, the reburial and the death of Alex the next day in the afternoon.
thanks!
I wanted to find out because it came again about 10 pages back...

It is possible that he was notified, but, it hasn' t been socialized. I imagine, however, that if he was not notified, that those court documents are sealed. I can attempt to get them, perhaps later this week, if they aren't sealed.
Maybe Chad was notified which then lead... to the death of Alex.
ETA: Not suggesting Chad was the culprit in AxC's death. (want to make that clear)

Whether or not Chad was officially notified, there is a possibility he was unofficially notified!
@Sticksandspades and Super Sleuth, @Gardener1850 laid it all out here:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Per my point above, I believe they do match. The family knew of her, but Chad is trying to make them think he happened to reconnect with her in Hawaii, discover she was a widow, and was inspired to marry her. All to cover up the truth, yet keep his children believing in him. IMO
I completely agree with this assessment. Also, on Maxxer500s first post on here, he said his family was surmising Lori and Chad had known each other for a very long time, as long as seven years or more. I’m thinking however they gathered that info (long before letters to AdC or Dateline’s episode came out), was through access to information Chad’s kids would have too. Maxxer specifically mentioned a working relationship between LV and CD. I think when Chad’s son spoke to the neighbor in Rexburg, he didn’t bother to say to her that he already knew his new stepmom, but what he did say, that his dad met a widow there and they just got married, definitely does not exclude that possibility. MOO

ETA quote from Maxxer500:

The running theory my brother and I have is this:

•”Chad and Lori have known each other for years (at least 7, very likely more) at this point. Chad writes and publishes LDS-related books, and has published multiple of Lori's books. They've done a podcast together, and are also involved together on the AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) forums. (Snipped by me)

•It's unknown whether Chad and Lori have been having an affair, but people who know them from AVOW recall them being very narcissistic and claiming LDS authority figures will listen to them in the future.” (Snipped by me)

Note: Maxxer says Chad published books by Lori. Do we know anything about this?

Last edited:
I’m sure we’re all anticipating the shedding of some light via the gathering of LE in SLC. Regarding that, I did a little search on the web for chloroform. There's lots of info out there. Two sites jumped out, one being WS, the other a survivalist site. It seems to me that should be on the list of chemicals LE pathologists will be looking for. MOO.

I almost posted this about 4x today but it was mostly cleared up by other posters. Here is what was in the news today.

Exhumed evidence: The life and death of Tammy Daybell

By Brittany Glas, KSL TV | Posted - Mar. 10, 2020 at 8:03 a.m.

Authorities have said they deemed Daybell’s death as possibly “suspicious” and exhumed her remains with the assistance of local law enforcement on Dec. 11.

The autopsy was performed the same day — almost two months after her death.

“We did [the exhumation] as confidential as we could,” said Rod Oldroyd, Springville City administrative services manager.

Employees with the city’s parks department arrived at the Evergreen Cemetery at 6 a.m. that Wednesday to prepare for the exhumation.

“Many other people were here that had to be here — witnesses, county attorneys, the sheriff from Idaho, sheriff from Utah, coroners, coroners’ assistants, funeral director — all of that had to be done,” Oldroyd said.

Witnesses showed up by 6:30 a.m. and the exhumation began. By 2:30 p.m., Daybell’s body was back underground, Oldroyd said.'

Exhumed evidence: The life and death of Tammy Daybell

I completely agree with this assessment. Also, on Maxxer500s first post on here, he said his family was surmising Lori and Chad had known each other for a very long time, as long as seven years or more. I’m thinking however they gathered that info (long before letters to AdC or Dateline’s episode came out), was through access to information Chad’s kids would have too. Maxxer specifically mentioned a working relationship between LV and CD. I think when Chad’s son spoke to the neighbor in Rexburg, he didn’t bother to say to her that he already knew his new stepmom, but what he did say, that his dad met a widow there and they just got married, definitely does not exclude that possibility. MOO

ETA quote from Maxxer500:

The running theory my brother and I have is this:

•”Chad and Lori have known each other for years (at least 7, very likely more) at this point. Chad writes and publishes LDS-related books, and has published multiple of Lori's books. They've done a podcast together, and are also involved together on the AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) forums. (Snipped by me)

•It's unknown whether Chad and Lori have been having an affair, but people who know them from AVOW recall them being very narcissistic and claiming LDS authority figures will listen to them in the future.” (Snipped by me)

Note: Maxxer says Chad published books by Lori. Do we know anything about this?

Agree also! Chad may have tried to keep his family in the dark about Lori.... He might even have thought successfully.... like 'they would never doubt him'... But with Lori's move to Rexburgh.... a small town.... and Chad clearly visiting her Condo... IDK, I think denial is a powerful tool when you love a parent and just don't want to see the truth....

Chad bold faced lied to LE about his relationship with Lori... even stating he didn't know her number (all while standing in her doorway with her brother.... who shot at Tammy pre-death)MOO. Did he REALLY believe the police would take him at his word.... Seriously??!

I hope at the very least, we can all agree that Lori moved to Rexburgh in sept. for one reason, and one reason only! To be with Chad.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member