Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've heard that Tylee didn't want to move to Idaho but went because of JJ. When we see JJ outside playing at dumping stuffed animals in water, Tylee is right there. At Yellowstone, her arms are wrapped around JJ. I think her "life" was JJ. ...

If JJ had a good "mom," it was probably Tylee. JMO

I get your point, but even if she didn't pay for an attorney, the court would assign her a criminal defense attorney (free). I am actually surprised she hired her own and CD has his own, I mentioned it before, but that will get expensive fast. I'm not sure how much CD has tucked away (beyond the 400k he got from his wife's insurance) but it will drain all of that away if both of them are fighting numerous charges.
Don't you have to have no money to get a public defender? Maybe she will end up changing to a public one like Brendt Christiansen did. He was convicted of murder with no body but had a really good public defender.

It's just my personal opinion that Tylee basically had no life.

We've heard that Tylee didn't want to move to Idaho but went because of JJ. When we see JJ outside playing at dumping stuffed animals in water, Tylee is right there. At Yellowstone, her arms are wrapped around JJ. I think her "life" was JJ. I put pregnancy at the bottom of the list. Jmo

I agree, I think LV used Tylee as a full-time babysitter, and thankfully, Tylee seemed to adore him.
I also think LV was so angry at losing the life insurance money to Kay, she made sure Kay and Larry wouldn't have access to JJ again. Kay actually said LV cut off all communication with her when she found out the policy was changed.

Which makes me wonder if there was any insurance money left to Tylee when her father died. It also makes me wonder if these kids disappeared only because LV didn't get her hands the CV insurance money. Clearly that is why he was killed, but when that didn't happen, the kids were no longer needed.

Regarding husbands one and two- I wasn’t asking for their names. I just wondered if either had spoken to the media. Based on answers I received here I’m guessing that is not the case. I would love to hear their insight on LVD and AxC but we probably never will.

Our timeline Guru and Master of Details, Gardner1850 reposted the timeline yesterday. Early in the case, the Mods were pushing the timeline forward for each new Thread, but the case is moving so fast now, I’m guessing they’ve stopped. You can find it on the first 3 pages in earlier threads.

Here is the link from yesterday’s post:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27
There are links to the seven (?) Parts of the timeline in post 1 of this thread just so posters can find it easily.

BBM: "A newspaper based in Salt Lake City on Tuesday uncovered previous articles written decades ago about Daybell’s job at a cemetery, including two separate stories in 1993 and 2001." (See here.)

The thing about 19-year-old online news articles is that they tend not to show up anywhere near the top of a Google search, especially if recent articles that include the subject's name are drowning out everything older. I was able to find Deseret's old article on March 2nd by doing a reverse-chronological-order search in NewsBank. I hope the web traffic it got here helped bring it to their attention. It didn't occur to me that the newspaper itself wasn't aware what was in their own online archives.

From the article:

According to the Deseret News report, Daybell didn’t see his job as glamorous. But, he told the Deseret News, a 4-year-old visitor referred to him as “the sexy one.”

Who would effing ever say that to a reporter, even if it was true??? MOO

From the article:

According to the Deseret News report, Daybell didn’t see his job as glamorous. But, he told the Deseret News, a 4-year-old visitor referred to him as “the sexy one.”

Who would effing ever say that to a reporter, even if it was true??? MOO
I think it was meant in terms of Sexton, but the lil girl got it wrong and said sexy. Jmo

Don't you have to have no money to get a public defender? Maybe she will end up changing to a public one like Brendt Christiansen did. He was convicted of murder with no body but had a really good public defender.
If you are able to pay for a bond, the court will presume that you are financially able to hire a private attorney. It doesn't mean you can't get a public defender, but you have to demonstrate need before the judge will appoint one. They go through your asserts, look for any bankruptcies. She might end up having to switch over to a public one if she runs through her private funds and Chad's (unless someone from her doomsday group is funding her attorneys)

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Colby Ryan told me he did get a chance to speak w/ his mother Lori Vallow over the weekend as she remains in jail. He said he pleaded w/ her to do the right thing and it was an emotional conversation. It ended w/ Vallow telling her son she loved him. #wherearethekids

12:07 PM · Mar 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Does anyone else get the impression that having LV tell you she loves you is a sign of impending doom? Text message to CVs sons, ‘your dad is dead but it’s ok, I love you.’ ‘I’m pretending to be Tylee through text messages and say I’m fine even though I don’t want to talk to my mentor Colby, luv you.’ To Tylee’s friend in Az, ‘luv you.’ ‘Your siblings are missing Colby but it’s ok, I love you.’ I’m paraphrasing here but she really did express love in all of these texts at the very moment she was doing something wildly terrible. MOO

Yes, you beat me to it, lol. So the first husband's name isn't listed in her high school class list. But the year before her there are two Nelsons. I write that because her cheerleader friend said LV married a boy from her high school. LV graduated in 1991 (the other two Nelsons were in the 1990 graduating class)Then it said on October 22nd, 1995, Lori married second husband, William Lagioia, in Travis County, Texas. The next year they had a son together named Colby. On December 17th, 1996, Lori and William filed for divorce. On February 25th, 1998, their divorce was finalized.
Ok I am tagging @Gardener1850 so this can go in timeline. These are the names I have seen mentioned and another poster has stated a source, which was Gray Hughes, I believe.

Colby's mental well being would probably best be served by cutting off contact with his mother (or at least by coming to the firm understanding that there are certain things a person can normally expect from a parent that he has every right to expect, but he will never get from her) and investing instead in other relationships that are truly loving, rather than manipulative or exploitative. He can mourn the loss of what he had hoped he could have from her, but wishing it or expecting it or demanding it will not make it come into being.

Joseph Ryan is dead. Charles Vallow is dead. Tammy Daybell is dead. JJ and Tylee are in all likelihood dead and Lori faked being Tylee in texts to manipulate Colby into believing, at least for a while, that Tylee was still among the living.

It's a terrible shame, but Lori is harmful to the mental health of those around her, and that is the least of the harm she is.
I couldn't have said it any better than you did, great advice from the ❤

I agree, I think LV used Tylee as a full-time babysitter, and thankfully, Tylee seemed to adore him.
I also think LV was so angry at losing the life insurance money to Kay, she made sure Kay and Larry wouldn't have access to JJ again. Kay actually said LV cut off all communication with her when she found out the policy was changed.

Which makes me wonder if there was any insurance money left to Tylee when her father died. It also makes me wonder if these kids disappeared only because LV didn't get her hands the CV insurance money. Clearly that is why he was killed, but when that didn't happen, the kids were no longer needed.
I was reading a Deseret article that states Lori got the insurance from after Joe Ryan's death. I'll edit and add the link.

Lori Vallow case takes another turn as FBI investigates death of her third husband (who died in 2018)

• Lori reportedly told a family member that “she received his life insurance policy and planned to share it with Tylee.”

Hmmm, somehow I don't think she did share it.

Last edited:
Ok I am tagging @Gardener1850 so this can go in timeline. These are the names I have seen mentioned and another poster has stated a source, which was Gray Hughes, I believe.

Thanks. Her second husband's name is already in the timeline (with the marriage/divorce dates). The first husband I have in my notes as surname "Nelson" but I'm not adding that until we get a MSM source. The source on this name is only Grey Hughes and we have not found a marriage record/divorce record. I believe the marriage/divorce happened because we have MSM from Lori's friend about her marrying her HS boyfriend but his name has not been in MSM. I'm leaving it out for now to allow for the possibility that either Nelson is not the correct name or not the correct spelling (my personal preference only as many things from the early Gray Hughes interview have been confirmed but a few have not been confirmed). MOO.

Thanks. Her second husband's name is already in the timeline (with the marriage/divorce dates). The first husband I have in my notes as surname "Nelson" but I'm not adding that until we get a MSM source. The source on this name is only Grey Hughes and we have not found a marriage record/divorce record. I believe the marriage/divorce happened because we have MSM from Lori's friend about her marrying her HS boyfriend but his name has not been in MSM. I'm leaving it out for now to allow for the possibility that either Nelson is not the correct name or not the correct spelling (my personal preference only as many things from the early Gray Hughes interview have been confirmed but a few have not been confirmed). MOO.
Ok. I didn't realise you already knew about Nelson. I hadn't seen that before that's probably why I thought we had no name for Husband 1 at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy head