Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote from IP: "We married faster than any sane couple would."

Yes. Precisely this.

Claudia Rupcich
I just read all of the text and don’t believe it. It sounds too much like a fictional story, not like an account given to LE. And there’s no redaction like we find on other LE documents. Smelly fishy to me. JMO

i have always felt they had to have met at one of the AVOW or PaP thingies... we saw a picture of that event on the PaP website that looked liked Lori and Alex.... I would bet that ZP and IP were there as well.... That picture at PaP showed a large crowd.[/QUOTE]

So can we assume that MB divorced BB with the intention of marrying IP? Or not? Her listing her children on the Rexburg rental, as well as fast and furious wedding in Vegas along with Uncle Al and Auntie Z, just seems too obvious a coincidence. Just not fathoming how IP is now claiming he didn’t see the nefarious family tendencies earlier amongst all the players...?

i have always felt they had to have met at one of the AVOW or PaP thingies... we saw a picture of that event on the PaP website that looked liked Lori and Alex.... I would bet that ZP and IP were there as well.... That picture at PaP showed a large crowd.

So can we assume that MB divorced BB with the intention of marrying IP? Or not? Her listing her children on the Rexburg rental, as well as fast and furious wedding in Vegas along with Uncle Al and Auntie Z, just seems too obvious a coincidence. Just not fathoming how IP is now claiming he didn’t see the nefarious family tendencies earlier amongst all the players...?[/QUOTE]
The document of her lease showed it was supposed to be her (MBP) and the 4 kids...thought it was interesting that Ian wasn't listed as one of the occupants of the rental.

So, I went to the store for the first time in 2 weeks to get a few items. I come back, and see all of these documents and tweets...my mind is exploding! I can't even process all that I read. So, if MBP is pregnant, wouldn't that imply she may have gotten pregnant prior to her marriage to IP? I know she looked (in my opinion) about 4 months along, at her hearing last month. Not really making a point, other than isn't that against their religion to have premarital sex? If the coronavirus strikes me dead, I want to be reincarnated as a fly on the wall. So many people who I would love to see their reaction to all of this. Like, each and every lawyer involved. When (not IF) a movie,documentary or mini series is made about this case, they should do it like the show This Is Us, where each episode contains flashbacks, and the bigger picture slowly emerges.
Well they married at the end of Nov which is four months ago. But they were probably previously sealed to each other by Moroni and his strumpet IMO. So that would be ok then.

This sounds like the attempted shooting of BB is being tried in divorce court. I know LE can't file charges against a dead man, but if they know who the shooter is wouldn't it be prudent to tell the public so people don't worry about drive by shootings in that area?
This sounds like the attempted shooting of BB is being tried in divorce court. I know LE can't file charges against a dead man, but if they know who the shooter is wouldn't it be prudent to tell the public so people don't worry about drive by shootings in that area?

I agree. I think he was finding out some more info from Melani four days after they met. But I think they likely didn’t know each other for any longer than a month before they married based on when she moved to Rexburg and the wedding date in Vegas. Unless they were pen pals on Avow or something first. MOO
i am feeling there were earlier sessions with the groups we don't mention. At one point, BB had mentioned his wife was arrived in this group for 18 months. I think there was earlier stuff we cannot find details for... Like how long was Lori a penpal of Chads???

"She (Melanie) said she was worried that Al (Alex) may have had to "take care" of the kids, ... Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord (Lori). No task would be too difficult or great for him" ...

(IOW killing some little kids would be like stepping off a log for fate-ful big boy Alex, anything for his Lordi, but in the end they both did trip up)
And way to go Melani. You are one crazy conspirator as well, who also belongs in prison.
Yes I agree! I think after reading this it makes more sense that AC took his own life . In return LoBell could carry on with their mission while AC would take all the blame. No task too big or too small for Alex. They need to arrest MB and CD!! They have been free long enough !

Justin has another post up, you may have to scroll down a couple, includes: Truck rental rcpt, Air tix MB and AxC, and nighttime shot of the sneaky fly-by-nighters loading the UHaul for ID.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
Justin unloaded a truckload today onto his twitter feed. I need to let my brain cells settle after the initial hype, so I can read each post and process everything. I need aspirin. The human brain, at least mine, is not designed to comprehend this amount of cray-cray all at once.

Justin
Justin unloaded a truckload today onto his twitter feed. I need to let my brain cells settle after the initial hype, so I can read each post and process everything. I need aspirin. The human brain, at least mine, is not designed to comprehend this amount of cray-cray all at once.
Justin just posted a doc from Ian that outlines the cults beliefs. Sorry don’t know how to link it here. Some cray cray going on for sure. Especially the bits about sexual and libido. Wow wonder if that was directly taught by Chad. Gives me the creeps. MOO

Justin has another post up, you may have to scroll down a couple, includes: Truck rental rcpt, Air tix MB and AxC, and nighttime shot of the sneaky fly-by-nighters loading the UHaul for ID.

And another about IP writing down Chad, Lori and Melani's beliefs:

Another exhibit filed by BB’s lawyers. Source says they found docs on Ian Pawlowski’s computer alleging he wrote outline of beliefs of Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow & Melani B. Source says Ian spoke to FBI about this. Mentions the 144,000, translated beings & multiple probations.

ETghsAGUcAEiu20

ETghsAFU4AEUg-j

ETghsAEU8AIbZkO

Last edited:
I really am having to pinch myself. I would need to know more about IP to make a better assessment here, and I'm not suggesting he be sleuthed here at all, but there are a few glimpses of sanity in there, so I'm wondering, does this sound like a defense of ignorance concocted in advance to anyone? Would someone sit with a straight face and recount any of this narrative to LE? Really??? It's not ringing true, unless there is mental disorder or disturbance of the mind of some kind.

moo

I have read a bit more on legal document about Brandon's document regarding his ex-wife's new husband it was not all of it I was wondering if anyone has the whole document. I am not sure how much I am able to say but it befuddled me.

I just read all of the text and don’t believe it. It sounds too much like a fictional story, not like an account given to LE. And there’s no redaction like we find on other LE documents. Smelly fishy to me. JMO
There is no redaction of the kids names on the rental documents either. Also, I remember MBP trespassing for a second time on BB's parents property supposedly waving a court order for the kids but that has never been provided so I am wondering if there is an ulterior motive to these docs being released. Could Chalo claim prejudicial unauthorised BS being released to prevent a fair trial?

Well they married at the end of Nov which is four months ago. But they were probably previously sealed to each other by Moroni and his strumpet IMO. So that would be ok then.
It had been 3 months since their nuptials when I first stated she looked 4 months along, back on Feb 28th or 29th. I certainly didn't look that pregnant at 3 months. But then again, she could just show sooner than I did, nor did I have a special Moron(i) that sealed my marriage. Lol. JMO

For some reason, I find this info particularly disturbing... yet I can't haven't figured out exactly why this feels so foreboding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper