Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Im visualizing AxC waking up in his marital bed. His new wife is not at home. He checks his phone and sees TD is being exhumed, that and the nightmares... yeah guess its time to checkout. So does this place have a master bathroom? Hmm well either way he grabs a bottle of water next to the bed and empties a baggie of powder into it. Shakes it, downs it... then he recalls his life from start to this very moment that led him here... then he feels violently ill... staggers to either the master bath or a hall bathroom... I'm guessing that he is nude.... he loses control of his bowels and slumps over making an agonizing sound. JL hears the sound and comes to look. Then very curious who he calls first or if its only 911. All of that happens. I'm not sure exactly when he died. From the sound of the 911 call, he only stopped breathing as they arrived. Now when people die, their bowels relax, and everything comes out. Could it be that AxC was already dead and ZP and JL put on this little show to make it seem like it just happened, when it might have been 5 or 10 minutes earlier. Its just a little harder to explain that he was dead and we dont know what happened... vs. JL called right away, ZP wasnt even home, etc.
How did Alex get the news that Tammy was exhumed and reburied the day earlier?

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Billboard now up along US Highway 20. It’s been almost 7 months since JJ and Tyler were last seen.
90766728_3006348509385328_3898089601767571456_n.jpg
I'd like to see Kay spend some of that money and increase the reward. Maybe then we'll get somewhere with finding the kids.

Exactly. Claus von Bulow, Sunny's husband, was accused of trying to murder her by insulin overdose
One of AxC's successes. The scenario is pretty easy to imagine. Hey sis, can I stay with you a few weeks? I'm really strapped right now. Later... hey sis, can I borrow some cash, I need to get some stuff. (She refuses, and tells him off) poof she's dead and he's in her purse immediately. Now, what I wonder about is MBP's dad... who actually raised MBP? Etc.. that might be considered family sleuthing, not sure where the line is. I'm curious how after MBP's mother died, she winds up in LVD's swirling pool of crime and death with no one objecting or at least noticing until BB leaves the "club" suddenly. BB must know a ton!

So In My Opinion Only.....Alex obviously was very familiar with guns. He had no problem shooting them in general, or killing Charles with one. I truly believe if Alex were going to take his own life he would have shot himself. There would have been no suffering and it would have been over quickly. I think he was poisoned for sure. Again, MOO!

My apologies for doing just a really quick look, I didn’t find a list. Have any WSers or news reporters put together a list of all the deceased people who were either directly or indirectly connected to Lori, Chad, or any other player in this tragedy?

I’m hoping LE is investigating ANY death on such a list. Because I’m thinking Lori, Chad, et al, practiced and honed their deadly skill set on a few unsuspecting relatives and friends. All IMO.
Here's my list, add to it if I missed something:
MBP's mother
JR's Taser attack by AxC
LVD's bankruptcy lawyer in TX dies (cardiac)
JR dies (cardiac, cremated)
CV murdered (AxC took credit, but it might have been LVD) cremated
TR vanishes (most likely dead)
JJ vanishes (most likely dead)
Attempted murder on BB
Attempted murder on TD
TD dies "natural" causes? Whatever the hell that means...
(LVD and CD lie to LE about children and immediately leave for Kaui)
TD is exhumed (results pending)
AxC dies (cause pending)

So In My Opinion Only.....Alex obviously was very familiar with guns. He had no problem shooting them in general, or killing Charles with one. I truly believe if Alex were going to take his own life he would have shot himself. There would have been no suffering and it would have been over quickly. I think he was poisoned for sure. Again, MOO!
Thats a good point. Who would that implicate?

Good question, I was hypothesizing... because he died the very next day. Might be a coincidence... but in this case there are way too many coincidences.

IIRC, a few thread bunches ago it was speculated that someone from the cemetery where TD was buried may have tipped off CD, as CD was in the business so to speak. MOO

I don't remember reading about it elsewhere (would have probably remembered the source), so it was likely here. I could be mistaken though.

Well, it must be a fact since it's allowed to be discussed - but it comes without a verified source. Heaven knows we don't discuss rumors as that's against TOS!

Before Lori met Chad:
Lori's sister
Lori's bankruptcy lawyer
Lori's 3rd husband

After Lori met Chad:
Lori's 4th husband
Lori's two children?
Chad's wife
Lori's brother

Here's my list, add to it if I missed something:
MBP's mother
JR's Taser attack by AxC
LVD's bankruptcy lawyer in TX dies (cardiac)
JR dies (cardiac, cremated)
CV murdered (AxC took credit, but it might have been LVD) cremated
TR vanishes (most likely dead)
JJ vanishes (most likely dead)
Attempted murder on BB
Attempted murder on TD
TD dies "natural" causes? Whatever the hell that means...
(LVD and CD lie to LE about children and immediately leave for Kaui)
TD is exhumed (results pending)
AxC dies (cause pending)

The number of deaths, of people who were pretty much fine until right before they died, in the LVD\CD sphere is astonishing. I hope someone somewhere is getting the evidence necessary to bury those two.

No pun intended, but hey, when the shoe fits . . .

The number of deaths, of people who were pretty much fine until right before they died, in the LVD\CD sphere is astonishing. I hope someone somewhere is getting the evidence necessary to bury those two.

No pun intended, but hey, when the shoe fits . . .
My best guess, based on my reading and interviews re: autopsy. It seems very likely they have results (cause) for both Alex and TD deaths. Of course, MOO, murder. The harder part is proving CD and LVD are responsible and not Alex, or "some other random person". If they had the evidence they needed, both would already be charged. I think LE is waiting for the perfect piece of linking evidence to charge them, or hoping that the bodies are found/someone comes forward with knowledge.

Fingers crossed LE can get from here to there ASAP.

My best guess, based on my reading and interviews re: autopsy. It seems very likely they have results (cause) for both Alex and TD deaths. Of course, MOO, murder. The harder part is proving CD and LVD are responsible and not Alex, or "some other random person". If they had the evidence they needed, both would already be charged. I think LE is waiting for the perfect piece of linking evidence to charge them, or hoping that the bodies are found/someone comes forward with knowledge.

Fingers crossed LE can get from here to there ASAP.
They certainly have enough evidence (just from the tiny bit that is public) to charge them for numerous crimes. The prosecution must be building the complex of interrelated crimes with enough evidence that they will never set foot out of prison alive. So many of these cases take so long to solve and prosecute effectively. This one is costing taxpayers quite a load.

It is interesting that nothing has been released from either TD's autopsy results, which has been since December. Or AC's autopsy, which also was in December.

Three months, not a word. Even doing sophisticated toxicology tests usually take less than three months to determine whether or not the victim was poisoned. Six to eight weeks.

So, Im visualizing AxC waking up in his marital bed. His new wife is not at home. He checks his phone and sees TD is being exhumed, that and the nightmares... yeah guess its time to checkout. So does this place have a master bathroom? Hmm well either way he grabs a bottle of water next to the bed and empties a baggie of powder into it. Shakes it, downs it... then he recalls his life from start to this very moment that led him here... then he feels violently ill... staggers to either the master bath or a hall bathroom... I'm guessing that he is nude.... he loses control of his bowels and slumps over making an agonizing sound. JL hears the sound and comes to look. Then very curious who he calls first or if its only 911. All of that happens. I'm not sure exactly when he died. From the sound of the 911 call, he only stopped breathing as they arrived. Now when people die, their bowels relax, and everything comes out. Could it be that AxC was already dead and ZP and JL put on this little show to make it seem like it just happened, when it might have been 5 or 10 minutes earlier. Its just a little harder to explain that he was dead and we dont know what happened... vs. JL called right away, ZP wasnt even home, etc.
I’ve only seen a couple of deaths, but it sounds to me like Alex’s spirit was already gone by the time JL got him. What we hear on the recording are the final “breaths” of a body shutting down. That’s why, when JL says that Alex is making a certain type of breathing sound, the dispatcher says that he needs to start doing CPR. IMO Alex was already gone. CPR wasn’t going to help at that point. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmb9201