Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That video was uplifting! Nate has such a sweet family. Lol little Everett says, in response to whether or not he’s in school, “technically not,” that he does an online preschool. SO adorable! Thank you Nate for sharing your family with us!

That was super cute. I predict Emmy is going to follow Nate into the news some day, she already knows where to find her mark, lol, and she's got a million-dollar smile.

I think JL is sincerely overwhelmed. And MOO probably on several meds that make it difficult to get really excited/worked up. At least that was my experience on antidepressants. I also think ZP sounds genuinely like she's getting down to business getting to Alex (unlike Alex "helping" CV). Although I want to blame someone for his death, I'm not yet convinced it's them (even though all the energy-healing/malachite stuff is a tic against her).

There are a few things that bother me about reading their relationship without the "religious psychosis" ( or whatever you want to call it) aspect. First, is that Chad was not attractive. I'm frankly amazed Lori saw that man (who is now arguably attractive, certainly much more so than before) beneath the potato. And let's be honest, she's superficial. Second, is that he did not seem wealthy, and $430 thou really isn't that much life insurance. We have a million on my husband because our financial planner has run the projections, and I would say we're upper-middle or lower-upper tier in earnings. We certainly don't have the 7 cars and 25 phones CV seemed to be able to afford. If it were purely money, CV is the better option. As an aside, I think if LVD didn't kill JR in 2018, receiving and using that $$ "on Tylee's behalf" (insert eyeroll) gave her the idea to continue to pursue that route for CV & TD.
Meaning, I think the money is secondary to their lust/delusions of grandeur.

ETA: Did Chad raise TDs insurance payout as high as he possibly could for $$? Yes, I have no doubt. But the fact that it isn't higher indicates he couldn't afford more or get approved for a higher payout based on Tammy's income.

Haven't listened to this, and don't know what the crazies would say, but in LDS theology it means "receiving the Holy Ghost", more detail here, and also of note it's not an idea exclusive to LDS.

Thank you. This is why I wanted opinions. You are correct about 430K it's not much. This day and time 1million isn't much. As far as looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think it was more power & lust. (LOL just makes me giggle) Hes a writer,people listen to him. He has followers. (LOL I just can't help myself) I dont know how much he actually has,or had the potential to make. Yes, lust is definitely at play here.They both must be charming and spellbinding. (No pun intended) I say that because they have no problem getting people to do what they want. CV even stopped the divorce at one point. CD had no problem fibbing to his own family. Neither one IMO seem to be scared of the law.

Thank you. This is why I wanted opinions. You are correct about 430K it's not much. This day and time 1million isn't much. As far as looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think it was more power & lust. (LOL just makes me giggle) Hes a writer,people listen to him. He has followers. (LOL I just can't help myself) I dont know how much he actually has,or had the potential to make. Yes, lust is definitely at play here.They both must be charming and spellbinding. (No pun intended) I say that because they have no problem getting people to do what they want. CV even stopped the divorce at one point. CD had no problem fibbing to his own family. Neither one IMO seem to be scared of the law.
He must have charisma, or she thought he had money. He has some power as an author with a following. She was sucked in by the roadshow and power and money is a big aphrodisiac, especially if you have neither yourself. MOO.

Oh, I think Lori was Golddigger #1. For instance, they put down $30K income PER MONTH on the lease app in Kauai. Yeah, Tammy's insurance of $420k divided by 12. But who thinks that way? They are spending it at $100k or so a month now. *poof*
I totally forgot about the 30K a month. The little 430K insurance was definitely going to be gone quick. So who was next. Gives me the heebie geebies to think about it. Just looking at the record here. I dont know how people who rent check that. I'm sure there's a way. IMO I think 30K a month was a fib. Then again who knows? I don't know his potential earnings. Meaning royalties from books. MOO

My apologies for doing just a really quick look, I didn’t find a list. Have any WSers or news reporters put together a list of all the deceased people who were either directly or indirectly connected to Lori, Chad, or any other player in this tragedy?

I’m hoping LE is investigating ANY death on such a list. Because I’m thinking Lori, Chad, et al, practiced and honed their deadly skill set on a few unsuspecting relatives and friends. All IMO.

My apologies for doing just a really quick look, I didn’t find a list. Have any WSers or news reporters put together a list of all the deceased people who were either directly or indirectly connected to Lori, Chad, or any other player in this tragedy?

I’m hoping LE is investigating ANY death on such a list. Because I’m thinking Lori, Chad, et al, practiced and honed their deadly skill set on a few unsuspecting relatives and friends. All IMO.
Before Lori met Chad:
Lori's sister
Lori's bankruptcy lawyer
Lori's 3rd husband

After Lori met Chad:
Lori's 4th husband
Lori's two children?
Chad's wife
Lori's brother

June 2017
– Family members say Lori and Chad first met sometime around June 2017 (Daily Mail).
Late March 2018 - Joseph Anthony Ryan, Jr. -- 3rd ex-husband of Lori, and father of Tylee dies in his apartment in Maricopa County, AZ. His body is not found until a neighbor’s dog detects a strange smell and the neighbor calls police (KTVB7, KSL-TV).

According to the timeline LVD and CD met before JR death.

Before Lori met Chad:
Lori's sister
Lori's bankruptcy lawyer
Lori's 3rd husband

After Lori met Chad:
Lori's 4th husband
Lori's two children?
Chad's wife
Lori's brother

I keep wondering about this bankruptcy lawyer that has been previously discussed by others. I can't figure out where this info originated. Was it from a VI or news report? Or maybe it was stated on an allowed YT video? What did I miss?? It is apparently allowed to be discussed as I questioned it.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
44 mins ·
FIND JJ & TYLEE: Just got off the phone with Kent Marboe, district manager of Lamar Advertising in southeast Idaho. Lamar donated two billboards with the missing poster of seven-year-old JJ Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan. The siblings have been missing for seven months and their mother Lori Vallow is in Madison County Jail.

Marboe tells me it was a simple decision to help because Lori still has not revealed what happened to her children. The first two pictures posted are of the location at Highway 20 North to Rigby and Rexburg. The last two photos are of the billboard location at Highway 26/North Yellowstone Highway to Jackson, Wyoming.

I’m told these signs will be up for at least two months and there is also a digital board of the missing kids in Idaho Falls.

A total of three big reminders with the same question. Where are the kids?

Photo courtesy: Lamar Advertising

91034565_1556527037843641_4664528968165097472_o.jpg

91397100_1556527051176973_7359764205039255552_o.jpg

91533546_1556527101176968_5961459850033496064_o.jpg

91014589_1556527117843633_3461282197879652352_o.jpg

Imo Chad has been video calling Lori through a jail site. He was in Utah but is now back in Idaho. I believe he came back a day or two after a motion to the court by Means was made, Lori's lawyer, regarding a bail reduction based on new "new evidence". Nothing more has been mentioned about if and when new bail reduction hearing will be.
Sure keeping a tight lid on that "new" evidence. There is no reason anyone would sit in Jail if theirel children were still alive, especially not LVD. She's got to be squirming like a worm on a hook in there. On the other hand, in a few more weeks she will be running the place, since most psycho wins inside.

June 2017
– Family members say Lori and Chad first met sometime around June 2017 (Daily Mail).
Late March 2018 - Joseph Anthony Ryan, Jr. -- 3rd ex-husband of Lori, and father of Tylee dies in his apartment in Maricopa County, AZ. His body is not found until a neighbor’s dog detects a strange smell and the neighbor calls police (KTVB7, KSL-TV).

According to the timeline LVD and CD met before JR death.
After the claim in the Daily Mail article that Lori and Chad first met around June 2017, it is also claimed (in the next sentence) that they made their first appearance together on a PAP podcast in December 2017. I checked the PAP podcast schedule and neither is mentioned in any December 2017 episodes. Lori started on PAP podcasts with "Time to warrior up" series in December 2018. I'm a little skeptical about the year 2017 for their first meeting.

Grandparents of missing Idaho boy plead for 'cult' mom Lori Vallow to prove he and sister are alive | Daily Mail Online

Preparing A People Podcast Network | Himalaya

I keep wondering about this bankruptcy lawyer that has been previously discussed by others. I can't figure out where this info originated. Was it from a VI or news report? Or maybe it was stated on an allowed YT video? What did I miss?? It is apparently allowed to be discussed as I questioned it.
I don't remember reading about it elsewhere (would have probably remembered the source), so it was likely here. I could be mistaken though.

I got the impression he was shaken and disturbed by the scene and I don't think he has any involvement in this whatsoever. If he was drawn into this scene because of some kind of intentional behavior....it's just another example of these people's ruthless attitude towards others.
So, Im visualizing AxC waking up in his marital bed. His new wife is not at home. He checks his phone and sees TD is being exhumed, that and the nightmares... yeah guess its time to checkout. So does this place have a master bathroom? Hmm well either way he grabs a bottle of water next to the bed and empties a baggie of powder into it. Shakes it, downs it... then he recalls his life from start to this very moment that led him here... then he feels violently ill... staggers to either the master bath or a hall bathroom... I'm guessing that he is nude.... he loses control of his bowels and slumps over making an agonizing sound. JL hears the sound and comes to look. Then very curious who he calls first or if its only 911. All of that happens. I'm not sure exactly when he died. From the sound of the 911 call, he only stopped breathing as they arrived. Now when people die, their bowels relax, and everything comes out. Could it be that AxC was already dead and ZP and JL put on this little show to make it seem like it just happened, when it might have been 5 or 10 minutes earlier. Its just a little harder to explain that he was dead and we dont know what happened... vs. JL called right away, ZP wasnt even home, etc.

After the claim in the Daily Mail article that Lori and Chad first met around June 2017, it is also claimed (in the next sentence) that they made their first appearance together on a PAP podcast in December 2017. I checked the PAP podcast schedule and neither is mentioned in any December 2017 episodes. Lori started on PAP podcasts with "Time to warrior up" series in December 2018. I'm a little skeptical about the year 2017 for their first meeting.

Grandparents of missing Idaho boy plead for 'cult' mom Lori Vallow to prove he and sister are alive | Daily Mail Online

Preparing A People Podcast Network | Himalaya
1 year 2 years or 10, its enough time to develop a butt slapping, tire hiding, life insurance collecting, murderous sort of fling.

He must have charisma, or she thought he had money. He has some power as an author with a following. She was sucked in by the roadshow and power and money is a big aphrodisiac, especially if you have neither yourself. MOO.
A psychopathic con, conned by a pychopathic con. There are so many screenplays in this horrific case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61