Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So In My Opinion Only.....Alex obviously was very familiar with guns. He had no problem shooting them in general, or killing Charles with one. I truly believe if Alex were going to take his own life he would have shot himself. There would have been no suffering and it would have been over quickly. I think he was poisoned for sure. Again, MOO!
BBM
I agree with you wholeheartedly on that one! I’ve been thinking that from the get-go.

They certainly have enough evidence (just from the tiny bit that is public) to charge them for numerous crimes. The prosecution must be building the complex of interrelated crimes with enough evidence that they will never set foot out of prison alive. So many of these cases take so long to solve and prosecute effectively. This one is costing taxpayers quite a load.
BBM. What crimes could they charge them for at this point, based on publicly known evidence? I don't see enough for murder charges.

Have there been any public statements about how far back ZP (master over the elements) 's relationship with LVD or the "club" goes?

That’s a good question. And I don’t know the answer! Lol....Do any of our fellow WSer’s know how ZP became a part of the group? Who she knew first and for how long she was a part of the group? Thanx in advance. MOO

That’s a good question. And I don’t know the answer! Lol....Do any of our fellow WSer’s know how ZP became a part of the group? Who she knew first and for how long she was a part of the group? Thanx in advance. MOO
I was watching a YouTube of the case. She was on a Podcast with LVD and MG. That's all I've found so far.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
44 mins ·
FIND JJ & TYLEE: Just got off the phone with Kent Marboe, district manager of Lamar Advertising in southeast Idaho. Lamar donated two billboards with the missing poster of seven-year-old JJ Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan. The siblings have been missing for seven months and their mother Lori Vallow is in Madison County Jail.

Marboe tells me it was a simple decision to help because Lori still has not revealed what happened to her children. The first two pictures posted are of the location at Highway 20 North to Rigby and Rexburg. The last two photos are of the billboard location at Highway 26/North Yellowstone Highway to Jackson, Wyoming.

I’m told these signs will be up for at least two months and there is also a digital board of the missing kids in Idaho Falls.

A total of three big reminders with the same question. Where are the kids?

Photo courtesy: Lamar Advertising

91034565_1556527037843641_4664528968165097472_o.jpg

91397100_1556527051176973_7359764205039255552_o.jpg

91533546_1556527101176968_5961459850033496064_o.jpg

91014589_1556527117843633_3461282197879652352_o.jpg
That's brilliant of that guy. Also I didn't know about the FindJJandTylee website or I just don't remember it.

I’ve only seen a couple of deaths, but it sounds to me like Alex’s spirit was already gone by the time JL got him. What we hear on the recording are the final “breaths” of a body shutting down. That’s why, when JL says that Alex is making a certain type of breathing sound, the dispatcher says that he needs to start doing CPR. IMO Alex was already gone. CPR wasn’t going to help at that point. JMO
Speaking as a First Responder, CPR would help at that point by keeping oxygen circulating to the body and brain till medics arrive. That is the point of it.

I think she must know the Cox family, as we have seen that she has been supporting MBP (along with Lori's sister) in her custody battle with BB. MOO.

Apparently in the Dateline episode on this case, Lori's Hawaii friend April says that Lori told her (presumably back when Lori lived in Hawaii) how Zulema "had powers and could control the elements". Lori must have known Zulema (or have known of her) for quite a while.

I keep wondering about this bankruptcy lawyer that has been previously discussed by others. I can't figure out where this info originated. Was it from a VI or news report? Or maybe it was stated on an allowed YT video? What did I miss?? It is apparently allowed to be discussed as I questioned it.
I don't remember reading about it elsewhere (would have probably remembered the source), so it was likely here. I could be mistaken though.
Now I've seen it mentioned on YouTube and I enquired about the source. The podcast owner says they have it. Perhaps there are other sources.

This is from the media thread post 85 and I think gives a possible meeting date of June 2017 for when Chad and Lori met. This would have been at a Northern Utah campout around June 2017. This is the foreword Chad wrote for MG's book.

Forward

From the moment I first met Melanie Gibb in the summer of 2017, I knew there was a burning passion within her to help others understand who they are, and that Jesus Christ truly loves them. I had just given an evening presentation to around 200 people at a campout in northern Utah when Melanie came up to me at the podium and started talking like we were old friends. I distinctly remember that she spoke energetically and with that charming Southern accent. She told me a bit about herself and that she loved to testify of Christ. Melanie told me if I ever got the chance, I should speak in her hometown of Mesa, Arizona. I told her I would like to do that someday, and she gave me a farewell hug. Then she and her friends walked off into the darkness, and I loaded up my truck for a long drive home to Idaho that night. Fast forward one year to June 2018. I had just finished writing my Times of Turmoil series, and I felt a strong impression to speak in Arizona about my novels. I had been to Phoenix only once before, nearly 15 years earlier, and I didn’t have a clue of how to arrange a speaking event there. Then a voice told me, “Contact Melanie Gibb.” I quickly remembered the energetic woman who had testified of Christ at the camp the previous year, and I knew if anyone could help me, she could. I got her cell number from a mutual friend, and soon we were chatting. I explained that I felt I should speak in the Phoenix area sometime in July. She laughed and said it would be blistering hot, but I somehow convinced her to see what we could do. To my delight, she called me back the next day with the idea of a combined speaking event with Arizona author Jason Mow. I thought it was a great idea, and Melanie jumped right to work to make it happen. Within a couple of days she had arranged the venue and was so helpful in every way. I greatly appreciated her generosity and positive attitude from start to finish. We had a good turnout for the presentation, and many important friendships were made that night. On the day of the event, Melanie and another friend picked me up at my hotel, and we had an enjoyable early dinner together where she told me more about the amazing journey she has been on throughout her life. It was somewhat of a surprise to realize this upbeat, happy woman had endured so many trials and seemingly endless obstacles. How did she keep a smile on her face? Then I realized it all revolved around her love for Jesus Christ. Melanie had truly been born again through the Savior. In January 2019 I had the privilege to be a guest on the new podcast that Jason Mow is hosting titled “Time To Warrior Up.” Melanie is one of the co-hosts, and we had a wonderful time recording those episodes. I have come to understand that she is a powerful warrior in her own right, and that her true gift is helping people understand their true worth as sons and daughters of God. She is spreading that message and allowing others to “feel the fire” of a burning testimony of the gospel. This book is filled with poignant, unforgettable stories from Melanie’s life that will stick with you long after you have finished the book. She is one of those wonderful people who come into our lives like a pleasant summer breeze that refreshes our souls. I’m so grateful for her example of kindness and generosity, and I know these traits will continue to expand in her life. Thank you, Melanie, for writing this book. - Chad Daybell February 2019 Gibb.

Last edited:
My feeling on the matter is that Lori gradually isolated Tylee from friends and then family, [...] I'm presuming she disappeared when she did to align with college dates and the lie Lori had already been spreading about her going to college.

MOO

Thanks, and thanks for the correction -- I went back and tried to edit my original post but couldn't figure out how to do it :-(

I think you're spot on. And I have a couple of other questions: Were any of Tylee's things in the storage unit? And where was Chad Daybell on September 8?
Posts can only be edited by the poster within the first hour. After that only admin can edit posts.

Tylee's bike, ice skates, winter boots and a blanket were the items we got to see. There could have been more.

I've been thinking more on my original post and snipped it down to highlight the part that keeps playing on my mind. The implications, as I see it, are that Tylee's - I'll call it murder because that is my opinion - was premeditated from at least the first time Lori told anyone that Tylee was going away to college. I also believe getting rid of JJ's dog was a sign of premeditation of JJ's murder - again murder is my opinion - and this can be dated back to at least when Lori first contacted anyone about giving up Bailey. The implications of it are beyond anything I have ever seen before.

I am very interested in the fact that so far anyway, Colby has never mentioned anything about knowing Tylee was going to college, and his texts to Tylee do not reflect any knowledge of it either. This suggests to me that Lori was very mindful about who she told the lie to.

Murder of children with long premeditation. I was going to consider motive, but I'll save that for now.

--
Here are some relevant dates from the timeline, showing what was told and to who, and when: -

11 Jul 2019 – After the police interview Alex, Lori & Tylee, all 3 are transported together in a police van back to the house [...] Lori was “happy-go-lucky”, smiling and talking about how Tylee was going to go to BYU-Hawaii;

22 Jul 2019 – Lori sends an email to Dog Training Elite asking about finding a new family for JJ’s service dog Bailey; Lori say it’s due to a “change in life circumstances” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

Approx Jul/Aug 2019? – Lori apparently told JJ’s grandparents KW & LW, and other people, that Tylee was attending BYU in Rexburg, ID. (Note: Date they were told this is unclear, but this detail comes from Dateline; JJ’s grandparent last had contact from Lori in July 2019 and last had contact from JJ Aug 10, 2019).

Jul/Aug 2019 - (from timeline entry re. info. released in Jan 2020) Tylee’s AZ friend [...] also shares: Tylee had originally planned to stay in AZ, but decided to go to ID for JJ’s sake. [...] Tylee said they were moving because Lori got a job in ID.

30 Aug 2019 – Lori calls NM, the man who trained JJ’s service dog Bailey, saying [...] she, JJ & Tylee are moving to Idaho to be near her daughter who is in school there

30 Aug 2019 – Lori, Tylee & JJ drive up to Colby’s workplace in Tylee’s Jeep. He comes out to talk to them briefly and they tell him they are moving the next day. CR says when he hugged them goodbye he did not know they were leaving AZ nor where they were moving to, but he thought it was good that Lori was getting the kids out of the house where CV died. Lori also told CR she got a new job but did not mention where the job was or what she was doing.

1st Week of Sep 2019 – Tylee was seen by a neighbor, SB, who helped Lori and AC move into 2 townhouse-style apts in the same complex in Rexburg. [...] Lori told SB she moved there to attend college.

5 Sep 2019, 7:26 am – Lori calls and sends an email to LIFE Academy in AZ to withdraw JJ from school, saying she got a new job out of state.

Approx 7 Sep 2019JJ told his friend, neighbor SB's son, that he and his sister would be leaving soon. "They played everyday almost, until [JJ] said he was moving to his grandmother's…They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," SB said (LocalNews8 ABC)

18 Sep 2019, 2:00 - A nanny Lori found on care.com first comes to meet Lori and JJ. [...] Her daughter also lives in Rexburg and is going to college. She said [...] Occasionally her daughter would come visit for dinner or to do laundry, but she never said that she lived there with them.

27 Nov 2019
-- During the investigation into JJ’s disappearance, LE learns that Lori’s teen daughter Tylee Ryan moved with Lori to Rexburg on Sept 1 or 2 but Tylee has not been seen since early Sept. Lori said Tylee was attending classes at BYU-Idaho, but records show she was never enrolled at any BYU campus (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

I think it's interesting to think about who was present/aware at each stage of the lies being told, also whether this had any chance of being filtered back to the children, and to see what JJ and Tylee themselves understood. Perhaps on July 11th Tylee had been considering the possibility of going to BYU Hawaii for a while, so she didn't interject, or she was just used to Lori lying.

The most interesting entry that I can see is what JJ says on approx. Sep 7th. I don't think JJ's friend is mistaken in what he heard because SB has a conscious thought process about what Tylee is going to be doing, and he himself seems to wonder if grandmother's location is connected with college location. I have to wonder if say the date is slightly off, and it was a day or so after Yellowstone on the 8th, leaving no possibility that JJ can talk about it with Tylee. And perhaps an excuse was given to JJ that Tylee was out visiting friends and would be moving with him to Kay's. I wasn't able to find the term dates for BYU despite extensive searches yesterday. Does anyone have this? I think the fact it came up in JJ's conversation could indicate that he was aware of changes in the house, like packing up Tylee's belongings.

moo

Posts can only be edited by the poster within the first hour. After that only admin can edit posts.

Tylee's bike, ice skates, winter boots and a blanket were the items we got to see. There could have been more.

I've been thinking more on my original post and snipped it down to highlight the part that keeps playing on my mind. The implications, as I see it, are that Tylee's - I'll call it murder because that is my opinion - was premeditated from at least the first time Lori told anyone that Tylee was going away to college. I also believe getting rid of JJ's dog was a sign of premeditation of JJ's murder - again murder is my opinion - and this can be dated back to at least when Lori first contacted anyone about giving up Bailey. The implications of it are beyond anything I have ever seen before.

I am very interested in the fact that so far anyway, Colby has never mentioned anything about knowing Tylee was going to college, and his texts to Tylee do not reflect any knowledge of it either. This suggests to me that Lori was very mindful about who she told the lie to.

Murder of children with long premeditation. I was going to consider motive, but I'll save that for now.

--
Here are some relevant dates from the timeline, showing what was told and to who, and when: -

11 Jul 2019 – After the police interview Alex, Lori & Tylee, all 3 are transported together in a police van back to the house [...] Lori was “happy-go-lucky”, smiling and talking about how Tylee was going to go to BYU-Hawaii;

22 Jul 2019 – Lori sends an email to Dog Training Elite asking about finding a new family for JJ’s service dog Bailey; Lori say it’s due to a “change in life circumstances” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

Approx Jul/Aug 2019? – Lori apparently told JJ’s grandparents KW & LW, and other people, that Tylee was attending BYU in Rexburg, ID. (Note: Date they were told this is unclear, but this detail comes from Dateline; JJ’s grandparent last had contact from Lori in July 2019 and last had contact from JJ Aug 10, 2019).

Jul/Aug 2019 - (from timeline entry re. info. released in Jan 2020) Tylee’s AZ friend [...] also shares: Tylee had originally planned to stay in AZ, but decided to go to ID for JJ’s sake. [...] Tylee said they were moving because Lori got a job in ID.

30 Aug 2019 – Lori calls NM, the man who trained JJ’s service dog Bailey, saying [...] she, JJ & Tylee are moving to Idaho to be near her daughter who is in school there

30 Aug 2019 – Lori, Tylee & JJ drive up to Colby’s workplace in Tylee’s Jeep. He comes out to talk to them briefly and they tell him they are moving the next day. CR says when he hugged them goodbye he did not know they were leaving AZ nor where they were moving to, but he thought it was good that Lori was getting the kids out of the house where CV died. Lori also told CR she got a new job but did not mention where the job was or what she was doing.

1st Week of Sep 2019 – Tylee was seen by a neighbor, SB, who helped Lori and AC move into 2 townhouse-style apts in the same complex in Rexburg. [...] Lori told SB she moved there to attend college.

5 Sep 2019, 7:26 am – Lori calls and sends an email to LIFE Academy in AZ to withdraw JJ from school, saying she got a new job out of state.

Approx 7 Sep 2019JJ told his friend, neighbor SB's son, that he and his sister would be leaving soon. "They played everyday almost, until [JJ] said he was moving to his grandmother's…They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," SB said (LocalNews8 ABC)

18 Sep 2019, 2:00 - A nanny Lori found on care.com first comes to meet Lori and JJ. [...] Her daughter also lives in Rexburg and is going to college. She said [...] Occasionally her daughter would come visit for dinner or to do laundry, but she never said that she lived there with them.

27 Nov 2019
-- During the investigation into JJ’s disappearance, LE learns that Lori’s teen daughter Tylee Ryan moved with Lori to Rexburg on Sept 1 or 2 but Tylee has not been seen since early Sept. Lori said Tylee was attending classes at BYU-Idaho, but records show she was never enrolled at any BYU campus (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

I think it's interesting to think about who was present/aware at each stage of the lies being told, also whether this had any chance of being filtered back to the children, and to see what JJ and Tylee themselves understood. Perhaps on July 11th Tylee had been considering the possibility of going to BYU Hawaii for a while, so she didn't interject, or she was just used to Lori lying.

The most interesting entry that I can see is what JJ says on approx. Sep 7th. I don't think JJ's friend is mistaken in what he heard because SB has a conscious thought process about what Tylee is going to be doing, and he himself seems to wonder if grandmother's location is connected with college location. I have to wonder if say the date is slightly off, and it was a day or so after Yellowstone on the 8th, leaving no possibility that JJ can talk about it with Tylee. And perhaps an excuse was given to JJ that Tylee was out visiting friends and would be moving with him to Kay's. I wasn't able to find the term dates for BYU despite extensive searches yesterday. Does anyone have this? I think the fact it came up in JJ's conversation could indicate that he was aware of changes in the house, like packing up Tylee's belongings.

moo

Great analysis, Tortoise. I found the BYU- Idaho academic calendar for 2019 is still up on their website: Master Calendar - Calendar
You may have to select the calendar dates you want to see. I'm not seeing when classes started but Sept 13th was New Student Orientation. That's usually held for freshmen the weekend before classes start at most colleges.

BYU- Hawaii started classes Sept 4th: https://academics.byuh.edu/sites/academics/files/2019-2020 Academic Calendar 10-3-19.pdf

Did I read that Tylee's SS benefits would stop at age 17? I think it may have been posted on a previous thread. Also are there colleges in addition to BYU that she could have enrolled in? I know it is clutching at straws and wonder why she would not come forward if this was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm