Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JL doesn't seem phased a bit. I suppose an experienced dispatcher would know how odd this sounds or if this is a common thing?
When I run this scenario through my mind (in light of the complete case or not) it seems like interesting timing that ZP is out, JL just happens to find AxC right before he goes into apparent cardiac arrest and calls 911. And then ZP just happens to be there right before the Paramedics walk in. It's plausible, but kinda feels staged.

I got the impression he was shaken and disturbed by the scene and I don't think he has any involvement in this whatsoever. If he was drawn into this scene because of some kind of intentional behavior....it's just another example of these people's ruthless attitude towards others.

She might even have already been in the home. Neighborheed video cams would be nice. Don't know if by then, LE was looking into that or not.
BBM Regarding video doorbells, specifically Ring that I am familiar with. From their website: “All Ring devices will operate without an additional fee or subscription. However, we offer optional Ring Video Recording Plans that cost a monthly or yearly subscription fee. Without Ring Video Recording, you will still receive alerts when visitors press your Doorbell or trigger the motion sensors in your device, and you’ll still get live streaming video and two-way audio, so you can see, hear and speak to guests in real-time, as the event is happening. However, if you don’t have Ring Video Recording and you miss an alert or a live event, you will not be able to review the video. Ring Video Recording will save all of your recordings to your Ring account for up to 60 days, and with Ring Video Recording, you can also review the videos, download them to local storage, and share them via social media, text and email.”

FAQ

Last edited:
Nate Eaton - Reporter
Billboard now up along US Highway 20. It’s been almost 7 months since JJ and Tyler were last seen.
90766728_3006348509385328_3898089601767571456_n.jpg

Nate retweeted this.

We need
@DeionNBCMT
to teach some tourists about how to act around wildlife!

1f604.svg

Quote Tweet

WV-6FhH9_normal.jpg

Deion Broxton KTVM
@DeionNBCMT
· 25 Mar
There was a herd of bison walking right toward me at @YellowstoneNPS today!
Show this thread

0:05
10.3M views

https://t.co/H3LXmSCuxp?amp=1

OT but it is showing what snow is still in Yellowstone. It made me laugh.

There are a few clues as to Tylee's frame of mind in our timeline -

Approx. Jan 2019?Lori is staying with her brother Alex. Lori and AC are seen arguing loudly in the street outside of AC’s San Tan Valley, AZ home. [my addition - July 1th 2019 - from Tylee's police statement after Charles was shot - "stated she has a baseball bat and explained that, when she had been living at her uncle's, and when she was by herself (my note Tylee's age 16 yrs and few months) she wanted something to feel safer and she's not old enough for pepper spray."]

Also relevant to note, as this probably applies to Tylee's experience as well - Feb 2019 – Lori’s first grandchild is born to Colby (CR) & his wife. Lori came to the hospital to see the baby. CV did not come to see the baby. CR says as a new parent he was just trying to figure out things for himself at this time in his life while all this drama was going on with Lori and CV. Lori lead CR to believe that CV had cheated on her and that was the reason she left him; that made CR angry at CV; Prior to this CV had been excited for the arrival of CR’s new baby, referring to the child as his granddaughter; CV attempted to text Lori’s family members to tell them he was innocent of cheating but CR wasn’t ready to talk to him; CR cut off communication with CV and Feb 2019 is the last time he and CV talked (CR interview w/Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

and -

Approx Feb 2019 – While in Kauai, Lori tells her friend AR that CV has been having an affair and he had turned mean and violent; AR says that does not sound like the CV she knew; it seemed like Lori was villainizing CV. Lori told AR how she had sabotaged CV by canceling his flight home to AZ and taking his truck from the airport, etc. (Dateline)

Approx Feb 2019 - Tylee spends most of her time in Kauai sleeping and seems depressed, while Lori talks constantly about death.

My addition - July 11th 2019 - Tylee tells the police officer she is 16 and drove to AZ from Texas by herself. Presumably CV gave her the Jeep in Houston shortly before that time, suggesting to me an attempt by CV to repair a soured relationship. link to video here ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION My feeling about Tylee's body language in that video is that she is not happy and Lori is not supportive towards her, they are standing quite apart, there is a brief accusatory exchange when Lori says "what?" to her, and Tylee is hugging herself.

30 Aug 2019 - NM goes to pick up the dog from Lori. "When Lori brought Bailey out, she asked if I’d found a home for him yet…She said, 'Well, if Tylee asks, just tell her you have because she’s really upset about all of this.'"

30 Aug 2019 – Lori, Tylee & JJ drive up to Colby’s workplace in Tylee’s Jeep. Tylee seemed sad to be moving away and didn’t say much.

--
A bit about JJ -

19 Sept 2019 -The new nanny arrives to watch JJ; "[Lori] mentioned how if she got home later to give JJ his medicine right before bed because it makes him tired fast. She joked about how she liked that because some days when he was extra tough for her to handle, she would give him his meds and have him go to bed early..." While Lori is gone JJ has a melt-down

"...He threw the chair from their wooden table down, flipped the ottoman over by their couch, and then ran upstairs. I let him cry for a bit, hoping he would calm down, but he didn’t. I felt I should check on him to make sure he wouldn’t hurt himself or break anything..."
"...I quickly found him under the bed in his mom’s room. He also had a room upstairs but from what I remember it just had toys in it and no bed. Lori’s room appeared normal, she had a large bed, bathroom, and it looked clean. Although something kind of strange..."
"...something kind of strange was that there was a small mattress in the corner where JJ slept. It was pretty thin, the size of a twin mattress, with sheets and a pillow. There was a mirror hanging above the mattress in the corner, as JJ ran up from under the bed..."

"...he went toward the mirror and knocked it off the wall. Hoping it didn’t break glass all over the mattress, I picked it up. While doing so he ran back downstairs. As I went back downstairs, JJ was still upset and said his mom wouldn’t want me to come over again..."
"...that he hated me, and didn’t want to be my friend.

---

While I share your frustration that we don't know more about Tylee's experience, I wouldn't say we are losing sight of the questions surrounding Tylee, it's just that it's limited to what ifs and maybes without more information from people who were in contact with her last year. On the other hand we do have new information to discuss about IP and Melani and it makes sense to me that this will be where the focus is at currently.

My feeling on the matter is that Lori gradually isolated Tylee from friends and then family, dragging Tylee around with her and making Tylee her witness (victimizing her) to CV being the villain, because she would need someone she could manipulate (Tylee) to vouch for why she would have to kill him. I also think Tylee's existence last year was not that of a carefree teenager with a circle of friends on the verge of stepping out to make a new life and making dreams of her own. I think she probably became introverted and depressed as a result (I note dwindling contact with Colby, and presume Lori started to control her use of her phone after they moved in that first week of September, much as JJ was restricted with his iPad and stopped facetiming KW/LW and Colby) and Tylee's upside-down world after the wheels of madness were in motion, revolved solely around JJ and being the only source of stability he had left. I'm presuming she disappeared when she did to align with college dates and the lie Lori had already been spreading about her going to college.

Just a FYI, the trip was to Yellowstone, not Yosemite. :)

MOO

Thanks, and thanks for the correction -- I went back and tried to edit my original post but couldn't figure out how to do it :-(

I think you're spot on. And I have a couple of other questions: Were any of Tylee's things in the storage unit? And where was Chad Daybell on September 8?

Thanks, and thanks for the correction -- I went back and tried to edit my original post but couldn't figure out how to do it :-(

I think you're spot on. And I have a couple of other questions: Were any of Tylee's things in the storage unit? And where was Chad Daybell on September 8?

From memory there were some girls ice skates and a baby blanket with Tylee pictures on it. There were summer clothes but I am not sure if they were Tylee's or JJ's.

Regarding 8 Sept, this is the timeline for around that date with the info @Gardener1850 has put together ( from post 1 in every thread).

6 Sept 2019, 2:46 pm – A neighbor takes a picture of JJ and Tylee standing over a pile of toys outside their Rexburg apt; the neighbor texts the photo to someone else who asks what is going on. The neighbor replies “The new kid [JJ] brought a laundry basket full of toys (mostly like stuffed plushie types) and dumped them all in the massive puddle in the corner of the grass.” (KSL TV).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex lived with her about a week before renting his own apt in the same complex in Rexburg (LocalNews8 ABC).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – JJ told his friend, neighbor SB's son, that he and his sister would be leaving soon. "They played everyday almost, until [JJ] said he was moving to his grandmother's…They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," SB said (LocalNews8 ABC)

7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

7 Sept 2019 – Chad’s wife Tammy volunteers at a Rexburg Rescue Run event. Chad was not present with Tammy at the event (Websleuths Verified Insider posts).

7 Sept 2019 – Lori does a podcast with MG titled “2 Feel the Fire ~ What is a Baptism of Fire?

8 Sept 2019 – Tylee is seen for the last time last on a trip to Yellowstone with Lori, JJ and Alex. Police obtained phone records that show Lori, AC and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park. There is also a photo of Tylee at the park entrance from Lori’s iCloud account. “This is the last time we can find any record of [Tylee Ryan] being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen TR since Sept. 8, 2019,” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

11 Sept 2019, 7:07 pm - Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart.

16 Sept 2019 – Chad and Lori do a podcast along with MG called: “3 Feel the Fire ~ Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love”.

Nate retweeted this.

We need
@DeionNBCMT

1f604.svg

Quote Tweet

WV-6FhH9_normal.jpg

Deion Broxton KTVM
@DeionNBCMT
· 25 Mar
Show this thread

10.3M views

It’s snowing here right now, if it loads here’s a pic just a short bike ride from our house taken a few days ago. We are 49 miles from YNP as the eagle flies. ETA: I meant to say that we are 49 miles from Old Faithful as the eagle flies.

90A95BCA-64AC-4267-BE0B-26451174ACE2.jpeg

Attachments

• 92C54D10-9312-47D2-B7D4-D9F5F233E963.jpeg
    92C54D10-9312-47D2-B7D4-D9F5F233E963.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Isn’t it interesting how we can listen to the same audio and come to completely different conclusions. I only say that because JL sounds very shaken to me. He’s trying to maintain his “cool” as he says, but aside from LVD and CD, and people like them, anybody would be shaken up in that situation.
What I do find odd though, that I didn’t catch until somebody mentioned it earlier, is how he told his mom it was really bad. I don’t think the son was involved in any foul play, but I could see how Alex may have been sick earlier in the day before ZP left and then took a turn for the worst while the son was there with him alone. So ZP knew Alex was sick before she left. Maybe she went to get some Pepto for his diarrhea? JMO
Differing perceptions are funny. I read a lot of posts about JLs comment of "its really bad" as evidence that they had knowledge that Alex was feeling sick earlier. Maybe they did but I can also see myself saying that in that situation without any previous knowledge. It would just be me telling whoever I was talking to that Im in over my head and I need some help handling this because it's really bad. In other words I dont have this handled and Im not in full control of the situtation. It's really bad, I need help

Nate retweeted this.

We need
@DeionNBCMT

1f604.svg

Quote Tweet

WV-6FhH9_normal.jpg

Deion Broxton KTVM
@DeionNBCMT
· 25 Mar
Show this thread

10.3M views

ON Topic!!! We do need to see that snow gone!! Getting there!

Last edited:
7 Sept 2019 – Lori does a podcast with MG titled “2 Feel the Fire ~ What is a Baptism of Fire?

This is the podcast that we are not able to listen to correct? I tried to know avail. I wonder what this "baptism of fire" is, anyone know?

Correct, none of their podcasts are available online except for one from Dec. I don't know what it means when Lori and company used it in their podcast but "Baptism by fire" or "Baptism of fire" is in the Bible. Wikipedia gives a brief paragraph on LDS usage of it in their texts as well: Baptism by fire - Wikipedia

We probably should tread carefully discussing, however, since we're not supposed to discuss general religious beliefs here and we don't know what Lori said in that podcast. ;):)

MOO.

JL doesn't seem phased a bit. I suppose an experienced dispatcher would know how odd this sounds or if this is a common thing?
When I run this scenario through my mind (in light of the complete case or not) it seems like interesting timing that ZP is out, JL just happens to find AxC right before he goes into apparent cardiac arrest and calls 911. And then ZP just happens to be there right before the Paramedics walk in. It's plausible, but kinda feels staged.

I think JL is sincerely overwhelmed. And MOO probably on several meds that make it difficult to get really excited/worked up. At least that was my experience on antidepressants. I also think ZP sounds genuinely like she's getting down to business getting to Alex (unlike Alex "helping" CV). Although I want to blame someone for his death, I'm not yet convinced it's them (even though all the energy-healing/malachite stuff is a tic against her).

This is my own thinking on this. Let's follow the money. CV had money when LVD married him. She had been married to JR. Again he had money. When they married. JR was fighting her for custody. I'm sure she was getting child support. Then he dies ( for the record) So she get his life insurance payout. How much was that? It may have started running out. Now at this point shes still married to CV. Now along came CD. She had read his books and IMO is star struck. They strike up a friendship. Ok. Now she want to persue Chad. She does,we all know this. So she needs a divorce and money. It doesn't look as if she works. She travels alot. I know that's not cheap. So she knows CV has this big policy. He already giving her grief over JJ. So she offs Charles. Now she has the money. Here's another snub to her. CV changed the beneficiary. Now two kids. No money. If she was sharing JR money with Tylee its probably gone. Tylee is of no use to her anymore. Jj is of no use to her anymore either. Shes not getting a dime. So she makes the kids disappear. Still using Tylee SS benefits and JJs benefits. I really think once no one is of use to her. She just gets rid of them. Once that welfare check came around. They had the kids things all nice and tucked away in a storage unit. That they auction off if you don't pay. So if that had happened. No evidence from that. Chad got TD life insurance payout. He had to have known LVD wouldn't have married a broke man. He might have gotten a payout from insurance at TD work. I know some places have that. She might have also had a retirement. This is all MOO just thinking out loud. Wanted some opinions on it.

There are a few things that bother me about reading their relationship without the "religious psychosis" ( or whatever you want to call it) aspect. First, is that Chad was not attractive. I'm frankly amazed Lori saw that man (who is now arguably attractive, certainly much more so than before) beneath the potato. And let's be honest, she's superficial. Second, is that he did not seem wealthy, and $430 thou really isn't that much life insurance. We have a million on my husband because our financial planner has run the projections, and I would say we're upper-middle or lower-upper tier in earnings. We certainly don't have the 7 cars and 25 phones CV seemed to be able to afford. If it were purely money, CV is the better option. As an aside, I think if LVD didn't kill JR in 2018, receiving and using that $$ "on Tylee's behalf" (insert eyeroll) gave her the idea to continue to pursue that route for CV & TD.
Meaning, I think the money is secondary to their lust/delusions of grandeur.

ETA: Did Chad raise TDs insurance payout as high as he possibly could for $$? Yes, I have no doubt. But the fact that it isn't higher indicates he couldn't afford more or get approved for a higher payout based on Tammy's income.

This is the podcast that we are not able to listen to correct? I tried to know avail. I wonder what this "baptism of fire" is, anyone know?

Haven't listened to this, and don't know what the crazies would say, but in LDS theology it means "receiving the Holy Ghost", more detail here, and also of note it's not an idea exclusive to LDS.

Last edited:
From memory there were some girls ice skates and a baby blanket with Tylee pictures on it. There were summer clothes but I am not sure if they were Tylee's or JJ's.

Regarding 8 Sept, this is the timeline for around that date with the info @Gardener1850 has put together ( from post 1 in every thread).

6 Sept 2019, 2:46 pm – A neighbor takes a picture of JJ and Tylee standing over a pile of toys outside their Rexburg apt; the neighbor texts the photo to someone else who asks what is going on. The neighbor replies “The new kid [JJ] brought a laundry basket full of toys (mostly like stuffed plushie types) and dumped them all in the massive puddle in the corner of the grass.” (KSL TV).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex lived with her about a week before renting his own apt in the same complex in Rexburg (LocalNews8 ABC).

Approx 7 Sept 2019 – JJ told his friend, neighbor SB's son, that he and his sister would be leaving soon. "They played everyday almost, until [JJ] said he was moving to his grandmother's…They told my son that, 'Oh yeah, we're going to go visit my grandmother.' We didn't know where that was. I said, 'Oh, okay,' and I understood because school was about to start. The semester was about to start and she was going to school, from what I understood," SB said (LocalNews8 ABC)

7 Sept 2019 – Lori’s account or electronic device is logged into a classroom communication app from JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ, and Lori’s user account is shown as having viewed a post made by the school (Fox10 Phoenix).

7 Sept 2019 – Chad’s wife Tammy volunteers at a Rexburg Rescue Run event. Chad was not present with Tammy at the event (Websleuths Verified Insider posts).

8 Sept 2019 – Tylee is seen for the last time last on a trip to Yellowstone with Lori, JJ and Alex. Police obtained phone records that show Lori, AC and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park. There is also a photo of Tylee at the park entrance from Lori’s iCloud account. “This is the last time we can find any record of [Tylee Ryan] being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen TR since Sept. 8, 2019,” (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News).

11 Sept 2019, 7:07 pm - Venmo in Tylee’s name sent money to her older brother CR with a heart.

16 Sept 2019 – Chad and Lori do a podcast along with MG called: “3 Feel the Fire ~ Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love”.

Speculation on other sites that the children are stashed in some cult compound. I think this may be possible for Tylee but unlikely for JJ.

Just hunch based on the contents of the the storage locker. A 16-17 year old girl must have a bunch of clothes and other stuff. If both kids had been killed one would expect her things to be in there as well.

Or were the plushie animals JJ dumped in the puddle Tylee's? If so, then what was JJ acting out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61