Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE has a lot of cards that they have not laid on the table yet. Dead or alive once the children are located i expect a fllod of arrests and charges backed by an avalanche of circumstantial evidence to support it. Once they prove the children have been harmed they can go after everyone involved. Right now the only thing they prosecute is LVD refusing to give the state propper account of the childrens welfare.
That's the key: How are they going to prove that the kids have been harmed without knowing the time and the place? Where is the hard evidence coming from? Unless the perp(s) confess, I don't hold out a lot of hope that the kids will be found.

He is also calling the attempt on BB an alleged attack despite the evidence of the surveillance and the bullet hole ( and presumably a bullet too ?) Is he lining up Chad and Lori for this?
rsbm

Well in the first 'press release' back in February he said "In fact, it is more likely that Brandon Boudreaux was involved in one of his elaborate manipulations."

Hinting he wasn't really attacked at all imo.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I'm not saying I believe it. I don't. I believe Chad, Lori, et al are very much tangled deep in this twisted mess. And I fully support Kay and Larry in finding the children and seeking justice. I was just wondering how/if defense might try using Kay's access to CV's accounts to try inserting reasonable doubt in the case.
I know you don't believe it. I'm saying the defense wouldn't work, because it would require clairvoyance on Kay's part. Or being in on the plot with Lori and Chad.

That's the key: How are they going to prove that the kids have been harmed without knowing the time and the place? Where is the hard evidence coming from? Unless the perp(s) confess, I don't hold out a lot of hope that the kids will be found.
I agree, someone is gonna have to tell LE where they are or they will.never be found best bet for talking is chad they need to arrest him op

Kay Woodcock talks about finding searches for beach wedding dresses, as well as men's white XL clothes, men's tennis shoes, a bathings suit and XL swimming trunks (all made on Oct 2).

Lori Vallow used dead husband's credit card to buy wedding ring, other items on Amazon

Kay said she also found searches for airline tickets and swimsuits.

Kay said the last thing purchased for J.J. on that Amazon account was in July.

OMG, that's huge! Of course police have had this for months. Why is Chad still free? Why Lori not under indictment for murder conspiracy? #Soooon

OMG, that's huge! Of course police have had this for months. Why is Chad still free? Why Lori not under indictment for murder conspiracy? #Soooon
Remember when LVD's attorney said during the bail reduction that she isn't a flee risk, as she didn't flee to Hawaii to escape law enforcement, but that it was preplanned to move there? Well, he was right. She preplanned it. The thing that stands out to me is how he took a piece of information which Lori likely supplied, but didn't reveal the full truth (she wouldn't need to tell him because a good attorney would have verified the date of purchase for the tickets), which was that it was preplanned prior to Tammy's death. I'm really surprised how transparent some of these lawyers are in regards to their defense tactics. JMO, MOO. I love to try and figure out people's thought processes and angles, as well as reading between the lines based on their body language and wording used. Truly fascinates me and the more I do it, the clearer the commonalities become. Each person has their own character traits that spill over into their actions and coping skills, if that makes sense. Again, MOO.

Edit: removed a partial quote I forgot to erase before hitting enter.

Something that just occurred to me is if Kay had access to several of CV's accounts in order to see/find these searches/purchases then might not that potentially backfire on prosecution? I'm no expert or lawyer, but it would seem like a good defense attorney could argue that since Kay had access to CV's accounts then it's possible she could have been the one doing these searches and making these purchases in order to plant evidence or incriminate Lori of wrongdoing. Thus creating reasonable doubt.

Of course there's the problem of Lori actually wearing the ring that was sent to her as a wedding band. I'm just afraid of someone arguing that Kay's 'helpfulness' in this case could be seen as evidence of having some kind of vendetta against Lori.
They would have the IP address from when the order was made.

Without the children's bodies, I think they have to prove that TD and AC were murdered and tie it into that. But, these two are incredibly stupid, so they probably left a trail of evidence.

Something that just occurred to me is if Kay had access to several of CV's accounts in order to see/find these searches/purchases then might not that potentially backfire on prosecution? I'm no expert or lawyer, but it would seem like a good defense attorney could argue that since Kay had access to CV's accounts then it's possible she could have been the one doing these searches and making these purchases in order to plant evidence or incriminate Lori of wrongdoing. Thus creating reasonable doubt.

Of course there's the problem of Lori actually wearing the ring that was sent to her as a wedding band. I'm just afraid of someone arguing that Kay's 'helpfulness' in this case could be seen as evidence of having some kind of vendetta against Lori.
Well if KVW ordered the ring on 2nd Oct, how did she know where to have it sent? And wouldn't Lori find that weird, a ring arriving from her dead husband's credit card account? And if KVW already knew where Lori was she would have been able to get a welfare check done much earlier on JJ before October.

Also, how would she know they were going to get rid of Chad's wife, and then marry in a warm location wearing white clothes? She would have to be clairvoyant herself.

Last edited:
MOO....
LE needs evidence that TD did NOT die from natural causes before they can arrest anyone for murder. The autopsy results are key to charging CD.

Kay Woodcock mentioned that she found searches for airline tickets. How would she have had access to those searches?
KW said she found one of CVs email addresses on the printer, and after poking around awhile found purchases had been made on amazon. I interpreted this as KW logging into CVs google account (with email), and it showing past searches, including the airline tickets and then leading into the amazon account. I can't remember if that is true though, if you log into another device under your google account, if all your history comes up, and I don't have another device besides my phone I can check on. Moo.

I have considered and not ruled that out either. Never thought about in the context of the shooting but i have considered that she may of moved to Idaho for basically that reason. Its a stretch but maybe... who knows

I think LE has a lot of cards that they have not laid on the table yet. Dead or alive once the children are located i expect a fllod of arrests and charges backed by an avalanche of circumstantial evidence to support it. Once they prove the children have been harmed they can go after everyone involved. Right now the only thing they prosecute is LVD refusing to give the state propper account of the childrens welfare.

So can someone in the Rexburg area update us to the weather/snow conditions? It has been such a mild winter in much of the US...maybe LE will be able to get into Yellowstone sooner? Help appreciated.

Well if KVW ordered the ring on 2nd Oct, how did she know where to have it sent? And if she already knew where Lori was she would have been able to get a welfare check done on JJ before October.
The red herring defense tactic: "You illegally caught me red handed in the commission of my crimes" will get them nowhere in court. Not for MBP, nor LV or CD.

Last edited:
MOO....
LE needs evidence that TD did NOT die from natural causes before they can arrest anyone for murder. The autopsy results are key to charging CD.
Do people think that LE is going to hold autopsy information all the way to May? I am sure they are trying to let C and L just get all tangled up in a web of lies, but what are the odds of disclosing or not disclosing autopsy results. i am feeling so certain most is available right now.

That is my worry. I just think we HAVE to find Tylee's remains. I feel so strongly that Alex was able to get rid of JJ via his trucking activity. I doubt it more about Yellowstone... God, I wish LE would show us more pictures from Yellowstone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95