Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when LVD's attorney said during the bail reduction that she isn't a flee risk, as she didn't flee to Hawaii to escape law enforcement, but that it was preplanned to move there? Well, he was right. She preplanned it. The thing that stands out to me is how he took a piece of information which Lori likely supplied, but didn't reveal the full truth (she wouldn't need to tell him because a good attorney would have verified the date of purchase for the tickets), which was that it was preplanned prior to Tammy's death. I'm really surprised how transparent some of these lawyers are in regards to their defense tactics. JMO, MOO. I love to try and figure out people's thought processes and angles, as well as reading between the lines based on their body language and wording used. Truly fascinates me and the more I do it, the clearer the commonalities become. Each person has their own character traits that spill over into their actions and coping skills, if that makes sense. Again, MOO.

Edit: removed a partial quote I forgot to erase before hitting enter.
Chad and Lori went to Hawaii twice. The ring/clothing purchase in October lead to their first trip which resulted in their wedding on November 5. IMO Lori's attorney referred to their second trip in the beginning of December, which came after the November 26 welfare check, as their permanent move to Hawaii. We don't know when either tickets were purchased.

Fruit of the poisonous tree?
While in some cases, evidence may be excluded due to how it was obtained, in both the MBP case with the donated computer, and in KW's case, inheriting the printer, those were innocent collections of evidence and Lori or Chad were never "hacked" or been surveilled illegally. Then this evidence was duly reported to LEA.

IMHO this evidence is rock solid.

KW said she found one of CVs email addresses on the printer, and after poking around awhile found purchases had been made on amazon. I interpreted this as KW logging into CVs google account (with email), and it showing past searches, including the airline tickets and then leading into the amazon account. I can't remember if that is true though, if you log into another device under your google account, if all your history comes up, and I don't have another device besides my phone I can check on. Moo.
It does show all the history and previous activity can be tracked as well (also suggestions based on previous activity pop up). If the tickets were bought while being logged in to google account, they would most probably appear in GCalendar as well

So can someone in the Rexburg area update us to the weather/snow conditions? It has been such a mild winter in much of the US...maybe LE will be able to get into Yellowstone sooner? Help appreciated.

We’ve still got snow in Teton Valley, ID but is melting. It looks like we’ll be cold through Monday of next week and then some warming. We’re at 6200’ elevation. Here’s a link to YNP webcams....

Webcams - Yellowstone National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

MOO

Yeah, but look at all the stupid mistakes Lori has already made. You think she's going to be smart enough to even think about hiding her IP address?
Well, she was smart enough to have disappeared the kids seemingly without a trace. Nobody knows what happened to them and where they are. I wish they made a stupid mistake there.

Even with all the purchases before Tammy's death, LE would still have to prove that they were involved in Tammy's death. There's indication that Alex was.

Kay Woodcock mentioned that she found searches for airline tickets. How would she have had access to those searches?
MOO. Maybe she guessed the password for his preferred airline carrier. He kept a points account for rental cars (which Lori pilfered and Kay knew about), he traveled so much, he had to have a frequent miles program for airlines. She was undoubtedly searching everything she could think of to find the children.

That is my worry. I just think we HAVE to find Tylee's remains. I feel so strongly that Alex was able to get rid of JJ via his trucking activity. I doubt it more about Yellowstone... God, I wish LE would show us more pictures from Yellowstone..
Did he continue to work after moving to Idaho? Do we have his work schedule for September?

KW said she found one of CVs email addresses on the printer, and after poking around awhile found purchases had been made on amazon. I interpreted this as KW logging into CVs google account (with email), and it showing past searches, including the airline tickets and then leading into the amazon account. I can't remember if that is true though, if you log into another device under your google account, if all your history comes up, and I don't have another device besides my phone I can check on. Moo.
Yes, Google account seems to be the answer.

Kay Woodcock mentioned that she found searches for airline tickets. How would she have had access to those searches?

She could have requested a new pw from the airline’s website as well. They would send the reset info to his email account, which she had access to, and voila, create new pw and your now CV. MOO

Lori Vallow used dead husband's credit card to buy wedding ring, other items on Amazon

Lori Vallow used dead husband's credit card to buy wedding ring, other items on Amazon
In article:

Kay discovered that Lori purchased a $35 malachite gemstone ring on Oct. 2. The browser history also showed she searched for "beach wedding dress" and white slacks and a shirt for her then-soon-to-be husband, Chad Daybell.

"At that point, I was like, 'Wait a minute, whoa! They're getting married!' They were looking at men's extra-large clothing. Charles? It wasn't for him. It was men's, men's tennis shoes, things for her, a new yellow bathing suit for her, swim trunks for a man, extra-large, all of this was right there for me to look at," Kay said.

Last edited:
While in some cases, evidence may be excluded due to how it was obtained, in both the MBP case with the donated computer, and in KW's case, inheriting the printer, those were innocent collections of evidence and Lori or Chad were never "hacked" or been surveilled illegally. Then this evidence was duly reported to LEA.

IMHO this evidence is rock solid.
I agree with you, I was speculating on the srgument the defense is trying to mske plus trying to slip in a posion pun since it may turn out the both AC and TB were killied by poison

Last edited:
I'm not 100% positive, but I think using a dead person's credit card is considered to be fraud. Also, the fact she bought those things (large swim trunks and shirts) before Tammy Daybell died, sends up a HUGE red flag for me. JMO MOO

IF they can't ascertain a homicidal cause of death for Tammy from the autopsy, due to lost evidence, to get the death certificate changed from natural causes, I wonder if this case will be a precedent for the DA to pursue a murder charge using circumstantial evidence, despite the coroner's remarks. Making the coroner a hostile witness as it were, based on inexperience and/or lack of diligence, and asking a jury to decide. It would seem that the jury would be as equipped as the coroner was, to make the determination.

moo

Chad and Lori went to Hawaii twice. The ring/clothing purchase in October lead to their first trip which resulted in their wedding on November 5. IMO Lori's attorney referred to their second trip in the beginning of December, which came after the November 26 welfare check, as their permanent move to Hawaii. We don't know when either tickets were purchased.
Ahhhhhh, yes, that's right. Just a minor detail I forgot about.
Thank you for jogging my memory. Bookmarking it in my brain now. :p

Seems to be the case. And Jason Lumm is following up an alleged ski mask purchase as well so that could be interesting.
I'm so glad the ski mask was finally mentioned in MSM. The date the alleged purchase was made will be interesting if in fact confirmation of said purchase was made. I'm sure Justin will announce any proof he is able to obtain if it exists. MOO
Edited to add a few clarifying words.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads