Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Lori and Alex saying the kids were with the grandparents has LE checked all the grandparents? I mean there are probably several sets of grandparents considering that Tylee's grandparents would be completely different to JJ's.
What is the indication Alex was involved in Tammy's death in your opinion?

JMO, but I suspect Alex was involved in the deaths of all three, Tammy, Tylee, and JJ.

I believe, IMO, when LE did the property search at CD's house with the metal detector, they may have found a bullet or shell casing. Ballistics may match the ones found when BB was shot at and/or the ones from the CV/July 11th incident. We know bullets/shell casings from the latter were recovered, and Alex admitted it was his gun. So any other crimes in which the same gun was used will be able to be matched up and and could be what connects AxC to those crimes. MOO

I am assuming an order confirmation and perhaps a shipping notice was sent by Amazon to Charles' email address. If Lori shopped online using Charles' name, credit card and email address I wonder if there were other purchases that showed up in his email like something poisonous that could be used to kill someone. Sorry, I know I watch too much crime tv, but Colby did say Lori's not very technically inclined. She could have deleted some emails thinking they would never be found, but you know the police can recover a lot from a computer or phone.

How could Kay have known what to search for Chad? Is there any evidence she knew him and his clothing size? Jmo

If Kay was looking at his (Charles' account) Amazon ordering page, as someone else mentioned, she'd have seen everything. :). "What you last looked at" (maybe not its precise name); etc. It also seems logical that as others have mentioned, Kay knows definitively that Charles wasn't XL, as opposed to our little potato Chaddie.

If Kay was looking at his (Charles' account) Amazon ordering page, as someone else mentioned, she'd have seen everything. :). "What you last looked at" (maybe not its precise name); etc. It also seems logical that as others have mentioned, Kay knows definitively that Charles wasn't XL, as opposed to our little potato Chaddie.
Kay also knows that it wasn't for Charles because he wasn't alive.

Except Alex and Zulema also marriage similar date/time
Right they did but we dont know the circumstances of that marriage either. The timing could be a coincidence but the reasons completely different.

It might all be tied into some big conspiracy but im trying to becareful to not jump to conclusions without enough evidence.

Things dont always turn out to be as they appear. Right now we have big gaps of information that we need cleared up.

JMO, but I suspect Alex was involved in the deaths of all three, Tammy, Tylee, and JJ.
Similarly, I suspect AxC, LVD, and CD were involved in all 3 of those deaths and the attempted murder of BB. And AxC + LVD conspired to murder CV and JR. And AxC may have murdered another sister, the mother of MBP. Further, I think AxC committed suicide, but he too may have been murdered.

I believe, IMO, when LE did the property search at CD's house with the metal detector, they may have found a bullet or shell casing. Ballistics may match the ones found when BB was shot at and/or the ones from the CV/July 11th incident. We know bullets/shell casings from the latter were recovered, and Alex admitted it was his gun. So any other crimes in which the same gun was used will be able to be matched up and and could be what connects AxC to those crimes. MOO
That would be physical evidence though rather than digital though.

I wont be surprised if it comes out that lori and alex have had some kind of dark codependency relationship that dates back to their childhood. For sll we know he was involved in killing her previous husband as well.

Seems possible. CV was shot with a handgun. It appears BB and TD were shot at with a carbine. Perhaps the same bullets though.

Kay Woodcock talks about finding searches for beach wedding dresses, as well as men's white XL clothes, men's tennis shoes, a bathings suit and XL swimming trunks (all made on Oct 2).

Lori Vallow used dead husband's credit card to buy wedding ring, other items on Amazon

Kay said she also found searches for airline tickets and swimsuits.

Kay said the last thing purchased for J.J. on that Amazon account was in July.

I hope they found the yellow bathing suit and ring when they searched the Hawaiian hotels and residences!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990