Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo @TexieLouWho21! I was hoping that you would do that after your observation about malachite. I tried but brain glazed over when I started looking at your list from the gemological society
SO glad you joined WS

Yes I am so glad as well!. We all want to delve our favorite poisons but need some clues. If I glazed over this already being discussed, I am sorry, but do we believe that any of these gems amd metals are used in the "energy healing" activities of these groups... like JR is an "energy healer, right?

This brings me back to earlier questions that just keep eating at me----> Why haven't more people who knew Lori's family not come out of the woodwork. We get a good handful of people who admit to knowing "the other Chad", but very few about Lori, or that whole Cox family. One hs friend, and one HI friend, who basically admitted to why/how they connected (two single Mormon wives/mothers). No one else has been a real friend or aquaintance.
This is very strange. There is something very weird with that whole bunch IMO... very weird.

Right! And I can’t dismiss the part about CV’s family viewed her as “almost perfect” or something on those lines up until just 18mos-2years ago... why aren’t people who knew her a few years back sharing her backstory, people had to know her... again according to KW she was a great mom until... so the kids had to have had friends etc... especially parents of Tylee’s friends, from any town they lived etc... she had 2 kids in a school sys, we all know people in the car rider lane, kids soccer, dance class etc... I don’t get it.

Lori setting up a VPN... hmmm in my head I can't envision that...

ETA I can't see her even setting up an incognito browser. My insight powers are strong! Smelling but strong!

MOO LVD is a few beers short of a six pack - no way she could mask her IP address - she’s using her deceased husbands Amazon/credit card account and her daughters Venmo. She’s clearly NOT trying to hide anything (except a tire and a seat) and her kids!!!!!

Right! And I can’t dismiss the part about CV’s family viewed her as “almost perfect” or something on those lines up until just 18mos-2years ago... why aren’t people who knew her a few years back sharing her backstory, people had to know her... again according to KW she was a great mom until... so the kids had to have had friends etc... especially parents of Tylee’s friends, from any town they lived etc... she had 2 kids in a school sys, we all know people in the car rider lane, kids soccer, dance class etc... I don’t get it.
She put on a good show, clearly she has been theatrical for most of her life.

JMO but possibly that attorney in Texas that died of a heart attack suddenly.

I was thinking if AxC had committed suicide imo...
1. I think he would have known how it would affect him and wouldn’t have been found dead on the floor in the condition he was etc. he was on the floor with the other part right?
2. He worshipped his sister... he would have translated everything to paper, left his life Insurance to her and produced some type of supporting evidence that it was totally just him and took full responsibility of it all to “save” his sister so she could continue her “work” Jmo

Do people think that LE is going to hold autopsy information all the way to May? I am sure they are trying to let C and L just get all tangled up in a web of lies, but what are the odds of disclosing or not disclosing autopsy results. i am feeling so certain most is available right now.

MOO I don’t think so, I bet they have the preliminary results and are waiting for confirmation of the specifics.

I was thinking if AxC had committed suicide imo...
1. I think he would have known how it would affect him and wouldn’t have been found dead on the floor in the condition he was etc. he was on the floor with the other part right?
2. He worshipped his sister... he would have translated everything to paper, left his life Insurance to her and produced some type of supporting evidence that it was totally just him and took full responsibility of it all to “save” his sister so she could continue her “work” Jmo

Oddly enough, I'm still on the fence if he had a heart attack. Jmo

MOO LVD is a few beers short of a six pack - no way she could mask her IP address - she’s using her deceased husbands Amazon/credit card account and her daughters Venmo. She’s clearly NOT trying to hide anything (except a tire and a seat) and her kids!!!!!
BBM
If I may, I’ve seen where a few people have mentioned the fact that Lori used her daughter’s Venmo account. Colby said in his first interview that she used TR’s Venmo account because she was technologically lacking (though not in those words). I don’t have time right now to go back through the previous posts or threads, but I do remember seeing evidence that Lori sent CR money from her own Venmo account as well as from TR’s. If recollection serves, she used TR’s account after TR went missing, and her own account prior so she couldn’t have been too technologically inept. I don’t think I had a WS account yet (I was simply lurking) so I wasn't able to mention the fact that I felt like CR might be lying at that point. But if somebody else who has been here for a while remembers the same, I would appreciate the input. If I get a chance, I’ll look up the referenced post.

ETA Link to interview with Justin Lum. Around 2:25. This talks about using TRs Venmo acct. Still looking for Lori’s acct. Son of Lori Vallow reveals details leading up to his siblings' disappearance

I don’t know how to pull the post over here. It’s in thread #1, page 5. Posted by rainynights. Quoted below for both Venmo accounts:

“Welcome @Maxxer500 & @zbnm !

Hmmm, yes she does. I hadn’t found all those. Led me to search for one more which after finding is interesting. Venmo is always a treasure trove if people use it. Appears she did. @tyleearyan . I can’t link from mobile. Interesting is there is a transaction October 16th.
Adding the link to Tylee's Venmo: Tylee Ryan

Tylee also has a Cash App account:
https://cash.app/$tyleearyan

Lori's Venmo:
Lori Vallow

If you go down 5 posts from there, Maxxer500 posts a visual of Lori’s transactions from her own account.

Last edited:
MOO... I assume there was an executor, and one would assume all debts were paid after probate and cards closed. I was wondering if lvd didn’t open a new credit card account after CV’s death... she absolutely has his social etc, otherwise why wasn’t the credit card closed? I understand how the Amazon acct itself remained open, just not the cc. Any thoughts?
Maybe lawful asked KW to keep it open to keep track of LVD? JMO

Yes I am so glad as well!. We all want to delve our favorite poisons but need some clues. If I glazed over this already being discussed, I am sorry, but do we believe that any of these gems amd metals are used in the "energy healing" activities of these groups... like JR is an "energy healer, right?

I’ve been doing some googling in regards to “how does one die peacefully in their sleep”. The Dr.’s answers included cardiac arrhythmia, carbon monoxide poisoning, electrocution, SUNDS, and obstructive sleep apnea(OSA).
In order for the person to so-called die peacefully, they need to exit this world without a struggle. That can only happen if the person is unconscious while the heart and lungs stop.

I delved into what chemicals may peacefully induce coma and found that when I went to individual sites there were links to suicide prevention, links on how to browse privately and that google is watching you. Sad to think that some search for their own sake.

One of the drugs that came up was propofol. It is used to induce coma and as a relaxant when used intravenously. However, it does not induce death when taken orally as per research done on other unsolved deaths. Propofol does have an extremely short half-life so it may be undetectable in TD’s case. I also looked up chloroform, the notorious drug that’s poured onto a cloth and then used to cover airways of a victim. There would probably be a struggle in rendering someone unconscious using this method, but may be able to be done without obvious contusions. Once rendered unconscious the victim can then be suffocated with the use of a pillow. Chloroform has a much longer half-life, however, on the order of 55 days iirc.

Then there’s the question of who was in the house while this went down. I believe one of the sons, his wife, and baby are living in the house presently. I’m not sure of their whereabouts on 10/19.

Food for thought, MOO.

ETA: Does anyone know if TD had diabetes? My cousin has been injecting himself since he was a youngster many moons ago. It’s a long shot but if so her needle could have been tampered with, again moo.

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

EXCLUSIVE: Email obtained from Chandler PD detective says investigators “are getting closer to getting Lori indicted for her involvement in Charles (Vallow’s) death.” It’s been 8 months since he was shot & killed by LV’s brother Alex Cox who claimed self-defense. Cox died 12/12.

RSBM

I wonder what type of evidence is putting them closer to getting Lori indicted? When did they "finally" discover this evidence? I guess I should be thankful they're tying it all together. Better late than never, I suppose.

There are quite alot of these used as healings and elixirs. They are used for different reasons. Some are very accessible. Others would be harder to obtain, but not impossible. There are gem and mineral shows very often. Most open to the public. One I went to often had 2 different markets. One was public. Anyone could get in and make purchases. The other part was for dealers or businesses. You need a tax ID. People in the know could get anything. You just have to know the right person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie