Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay Woodcock mentioned that she found searches for airline tickets. How would she have had access to those searches?
His email.
I think Alex first told police that JJ was with Kay. We only know that digital evidence exists that could link Alex to Tammy's death. It could be in the form of incriminating messages or phone pings.

Or an Amazon Order for poison.

BTW, do we know where the computer was for the four months that Kay did not have it?

I’ve been doing some googling in regards to “how does one die peacefully in their sleep”. The Dr.’s answers included cardiac arrhythmia, carbon monoxide poisoning, electrocution, SUNDS, and obstructive sleep apnea(OSA).
In order for the person to so-called die peacefully, they need to exit this world without a struggle. That can only happen if the person is unconscious while the heart and lungs stop.

I delved into what chemicals may peacefully induce coma and found that when I went to individual sites there were links to suicide prevention, links on how to browse privately and that google is watching you. Sad to think that some search for their own sake.

One of the drugs that came up was propofol. It is used to induce coma and as a relaxant when used intravenously. However, it does not induce death when taken orally as per research done on other unsolved deaths. Propofol does have an extremely short half-life so it may be undetectable in TD’s case. I also looked up chloroform, the notorious drug that’s poured onto a cloth and then used to cover airways of a victim. There would probably be a struggle in rendering someone unconscious using this method, but may be able to be done without obvious contusions. Once rendered unconscious the victim can then be suffocated with the use of a pillow. Chloroform has a much longer half-life, however, on the order of 55 days iirc.

Then there’s the question of who was in the house while this went down. I believe one of the sons, his wife, and baby are living in the house presently. I’m not sure of their whereabouts on 10/19.

Food for thought, MOO.

ETA: Does anyone know if TD had diabetes? My cousin has been injecting himself since he was a youngster many moons ago. It’s a long shot but if so her needle could have been tampered with, again moo.
If she was found on the floor as Chad claims wouldn't that imply that she did not dies peacefully in her sleep but rather lost in her struggle to live?

I’ve been doing some googling in regards to “how does one die peacefully in their sleep”. The Dr.’s answers included cardiac arrhythmia, carbon monoxide poisoning, electrocution, SUNDS, and obstructive sleep apnea(OSA).
In order for the person to so-called die peacefully, they need to exit this world without a struggle. That can only happen if the person is unconscious while the heart and lungs stop.

I delved into what chemicals may peacefully induce coma and found that when I went to individual sites there were links to suicide prevention, links on how to browse privately and that google is watching you. Sad to think that some search for their own sake.

One of the drugs that came up was propofol. It is used to induce coma and as a relaxant when used intravenously. However, it does not induce death when taken orally as per research done on other unsolved deaths. Propofol does have an extremely short half-life so it may be undetectable in TD’s case. I also looked up chloroform, the notorious drug that’s poured onto a cloth and then used to cover airways of a victim. There would probably be a struggle in rendering someone unconscious using this method, but may be able to be done without obvious contusions. Once rendered unconscious the victim can then be suffocated with the use of a pillow. Chloroform has a much longer half-life, however, on the order of 55 days iirc.

Then there’s the question of who was in the house while this went down. I believe one of the sons, his wife, and baby are living in the house presently. I’m not sure of their whereabouts on 10/19.

Food for thought, MOO.

ETA: Does anyone know if TD had diabetes? My cousin has been injecting himself since he was a youngster many moons ago. It’s a long shot but if so her needle could have been tampered with, again moo.
If she was found on the floor as Chad claims wouldn't that imply that she did not dies peacefully in her sleep but rather lost in her struggle to live?

Kay Woodcock mentioned that she found searches for airline tickets. How would she have had access to those searches?
His email.
I think Alex first told police that JJ was with Kay. We only know that digital evidence exists that could link Alex to Tammy's death. It could be in the form of incriminating messages or phone pings.

Or an Amazon Order for poison.

BTW, do we know where the computer was for the four months that Kay did not have it?
In Yellowstone or the wilderness of Eastern ID? Its incredibly vast. Not sure if AxC ran any loads, but who would want to search toxic waste containers? JJ might be closer to home. Maybe the gravedigger knows?

I myself am beginning to think that the kids are in a cemetery somewhere, or is there some other kind of burial or death ritual that new age, PAP, or healing stone types follow? They are such a mix of things religious and supernatural; Did they throw an exorcism in there somewhere? Is there anything in their podcasts or writings that talk about any of these topics? How does one of their ilk dispose of demon-possessed bodies? Do they burn them? Bury them? Send them out to sea? Lori was on the coast in California at one point wasn't she? I think we need to try to start thinking like them (if that is "humanly" possible). I hope there is an FBI Behavioral scientist working on this case.

Bravo @TexieLouWho21! I was hoping that you would do that after your observation about malachite. I tried but brain glazed over when I started looking at your list from the gemological society
SO glad you joined WS

Yes I am so glad as well!. We all want to delve our favorite poisons but need some clues. If I glazed over this already being discussed, I am sorry, but do we believe that any of these gems amd metals are used in the "energy healing" activities of these groups... like JR is an "energy healer, right?

Food for thought, MOO.

The Daybell house looks quite modest, so how did no one hear anything. And how disgusting my images are as I read your words. Just seeing Chad as the one administering these various options is so sickening... he is just downright evil.

BTW, do we know where the computer was for the four months that Kay did not have it?[/QUOTE]

I believe it was a printer not a computer from CV that Kay had (after CV died) that had an email of his on it. She was able to log on to that email account by guessing his password.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

At 9&10 - hear from Cheryl Wheeler, the ex-wife of Charles Vallow and the mother of their two sons. She hopes Chandler PD will solve this case. She wants answers and closure for her boys. #fox10phoenix

7:51 PM · Mar 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

According Chandler police, there are no current plans to interview Lori in the matter of Charles' death:

E-mail from Chandler PD detective suggests Lori Vallow could be indicted in her ex-husband’s death

Last edited:
I hope this is allowed. Has anyone ever heard of the "Death Zone" at Yellowstone National Park? Is this still a thing or have the laws been amended?
Inside Yellowstone's 'Zone of Death' Crimes Can't Be Prosecuted
I read this and my stomach dropped. I don't like this.

It keeps coming up. Whether it is true or not that you can "get away with murder" in this area is immaterial. If someone believes it is true, it might not matter whether it is or not. Where this falls apart as a theory for Tylee's disappearance is that it is extremely clear this only applies to the portion of Yellowstone that is in the state of Idaho. This is a small strip on the extreme western part of the park going from the SW corner north for only part of the way. The only way to get into this part of the park that doesn't involve a long difficult hike is to enter the park hiking from outside the park from Idaho to the west. But we know that Tylee entered the park at one of the car entrances, most likely West Yellowstone which would have put them in an area making the "Zone of Death" difficult to get to.

MOO

part transcribed 911 call:

Dispatcher: He is breathing?

JL: Yes he's breathing but very, very uh, high, highly breathing.

later:

JL: He's on his side.

Dispatcher: Okay, can you lay him flat on his back on the ground?

JL: Um, I'll try, it's just there's feces there and I'm trying to just keep cool right now.

D: You said he's what?

JL: There's feces on the ground.

later:

D: Is he opening his eyes or moving at all?

JL: He's breathing.

D: Okay, is he breathing normally like his chest is rising and falling, he's not making any weird sounds?

JL: Yeah, he's making a very exhaley sound like phoooo

D: Okay if he's doing that we need to start CPR so I need you to get him flat on his back on the ground.

later:

JL: He's not breathing.

later:

My mother just got here. [sound of dogs yapping.] [inaudible maybe "Mom"?] Come here! come here! [It's or he's] really bad. [it's or he's] really bad. Come upstairs. Let me [?] We need to get him on his back.

Z: inaudible.

I think it's quite strange that JL says it's/he's really bad. Almost as if they both knew before Z went out that Alex was having problems and now it's really bad. Otherwise I would think there would be more of an explanation like "Alex collapsed, I'm on the phone to 911..."

moo

Right! And I can’t dismiss the part about CV’s family viewed her as “almost perfect” or something on those lines up until just 18mos-2years ago... why aren’t people who knew her a few years back sharing her backstory, people had to know her... again according to KW she was a great mom until... so the kids had to have had friends etc... especially parents of Tylee’s friends, from any town they lived etc... she had 2 kids in a school sys, we all know people in the car rider lane, kids soccer, dance class etc... I don’t get it.
It's possible that Lori didn't have many (close) friends. One of them (@echoecho222) was posting on this this tread in the beginning. She did not have anything negative to say about Lori and found her a great mother.

Last edited:
@nhmemorymaker Lori's Amazon wedding ring is malachite. @TexieLouWho21 pointed out that malachite is poisonous. Another name for poisoning by malachite is copper sulfate poisoning. In the last few pages of thread 29 there are links regarding this potential poisoning agent

And I have tried to poke around a bit into what goes on with all this "energy healing". Clearly most of it is just multi level marketing crapola...but even some of these presentations of people involved with "energy healing" seem to discuss crystals, gems etc. My guess is that this big circle of theirs had plenty of expertise on this stuff. imo.
Summer Energy Healing Conference SLC 2018

I hope this is allowed. Has anyone ever heard of the "Death Zone" at Yellowstone National Park? Is this still a thing or have the laws been amended?
Inside Yellowstone's 'Zone of Death' Crimes Can't Be Prosecuted
I read this and my stomach dropped. I don't like this.
So many back threads discussed this. I believe the bottom line, as discussed by our astute lawyers in the forum said there is no real legal dictate here..mainly "old wives' tale kind of stuff. But then, many of us feel that you never know what our Lori and Alex and Chad might have believed!

And I have tried to poke around a bit into what goes on with all this "energy healing". Clearly most of it is just multi level marketing crapola...but even some of these presentations of people involved with "energy healing" seem to discuss crystals, gems etc. My guess is that this big circle of theirs had plenty of expertise on this stuff. imo.
Summer Energy Healing Conference SLC 2018
Hmmm I would think that Alex picked the brains of fellow inmates on all the various poisons when he was in prison for assaulting and threatening to kill Joe. Prison / jail is where all the dopers learned to cook meth, fueling the home cook rage about 10-20 years ago. Thankfully they now keep precursers away from them!

So many back threads discussed this. I believe the bottom line, as discussed by our astute lawyers in the forum said there is no real legal dictate here..mainly "old wives' tale kind of stuff. But then, many of us feel that you never know what our Lori and Alex and Chad might have believed!
Yeah, I would think a murder "In the Zone of death" would be convicting evidence, not an exculpatory excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim