Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

At 9&10 - hear from Cheryl Wheeler, the ex-wife of Charles Vallow and the mother of their two sons. She hopes Chandler PD will solve this case. She wants answers and closure for her boys. #fox10phoenix

7:51 PM · Mar 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone[/QUOTE]

I'm going to take a wild guess that this is who supplied that email that Justin posted earlier (reply from CPD detective). MOO
ETA the part in parentheses

Last edited:
BBM. Thank you for bringing this up, @Alpha Bravo. I meant to yesterday when this all came out, but with everything going on, I spaced it out.

A long time ago, in a world far far away, I worked for Amazon. So, I know this to be true from the back-end, but also as a decades old customer.

If you order something from your existing account, and then try and ship it to a different name and/or address than what is your billing address, you have to re-enter your credit card information, the number, expiry, 3 digit code. So, I believe she had the actual credit card in hand, unless she had all the info written down.

Also, when you enter a new shipping address, you are prompted to enter the person's name, along with the address. It would have to be deliberate of her to have typed in Charles Vallow's name, which I have no idea what her motivation was with that. Makes no sense that she wouldn't have typed in "Lori Vallow"

FWIW
Yes excellent description on how that works. Perhaps she wanted Ned Schneider to pay for the ring, giving her new life extra meaning? Haha

I am assuming an order confirmation and perhaps a shipping notice was sent by Amazon to Charles' email address. If Lori shopped online using Charles' name, credit card and email address I wonder if there were other purchases that showed up in his email like something poisonous that could be used to kill someone. Sorry, I know I watch too much crime tv, but Colby did say Lori's not very technically inclined. She could have deleted some emails thinking they would never be found, but you know the police can recover a lot from a computer or phone.
Lots of folks busted with search history evidence ...

I was thinking if AxC had committed suicide imo...
1. I think he would have known how it would affect him and wouldn’t have been found dead on the floor in the condition he was etc. he was on the floor with the other part right?
2. He worshipped his sister... he would have translated everything to paper, left his life Insurance to her and produced some type of supporting evidence that it was totally just him and took full responsibility of it all to “save” his sister so she could continue her “work” Jmo

I had the exact same thoughts.

Assuming that Alex was involved in so many murderous acts, I have a hard time believing that he had the type of conscience that would compel somebody to commit suicide.

It's more plausible that he'd do it at the direction of Lori, but I agree that he would've left something behind to exonerate her from her imminent legal woes. If he was going to take one for the team, he would've been given better instructions.

When I first read that he was found foaming at the mouth, my gut feeling was that he was poisoned. Froth and evacuated bowels aren't terribly uncommon post-mortem body functions, but the 911 call indicates that he was still (barely) breathing.

About Yellowstone, I've read about the wild animals. Bears hibernate, are they out now? I know other predators do not hibernate. I don't want to even type this out. If the children are in Yellowstone, will the bodies be preserved by freezing? I have looked for temperatures that bodys freeze. I can't find it. I can't seem to get the right wording. It's sickening to think about.

Yes I am so glad as well!. We all want to delve our favorite poisons but need some clues. If I glazed over this already being discussed, I am sorry, but do we believe that any of these gems amd metals are used in the "energy healing" activities of these groups... like JR is an "energy healer, right?
@nhmemorymaker Lori's Amazon wedding ring is malachite. @TexieLouWho21 pointed out that malachite is poisonous. Another name for poisoning by malachite is copper sulfate poisoning. In the last few pages of thread 29 there are links regarding this potential poisoning agent

About Yellowstone, I've read about the wild animals. Bears hibernate, are they out now? I know other predators do not hibernate. I don't want to even type this out. If the children are in Yellowstone, will the bodies be preserved by freezing? I have looked for temperatures that bodys freeze. I can't find it. I can't seem to get the right wording. It's sickening to think about.
I don't think Tylee ever left Yellowstone on September 8. I think there was an "accident" in the park near a hot spring. I don't expect her remains will be found, sadly.
I think JJ could be anywhere between Idaho and Arizona. Uncle Alex probably took that location to the grave, though I'd be curious to know what kind of geo-tracking evidence they've collected on him between 9/23 and 10/2.

I’m seeing the mother of all circumstantial cases developing here. Sans bodies there is a mountain of evidence coming together. I think we’ve seen convictions on cases with less.

BTW...seeing some talk about IP addresses. Since the onset of IP spoofing and VPN’s, LE has another digital track to use. Device ID’s. Those can’t be spoofed or hidden with a VPN. Not all sites track them but it’s another digital footprint that survives regardless of the IP scrubbing one might try.

Carry on with your good work. Be safe and cheers to all.

Last edited:
It appears deeper than co-dependency. They were partners in crime for a long long time to be sure. From what is so far publicly available, the first suspicious thing was their sister going into insulin shock when AxC was visiting, then he used her credit cards. Someone should dig into their past. The other 2 previous and apparently living husbands of LVD are oddly silent.
JMO but maybe all about money and sex..Lori used as hold on Alex and he was mentally vulnerable to be controlled by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member