Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good look. IIRC her rental on the kids bikes and toys (and where they stored the tire and seat of the jeep a couple days) was closed re-non payment. I am struggling to understand how she kept Charles' CC active that long. Though, you can use any number of cards and any number of names mixed with those cards. I don't know that it's a sure thing it was one of CV old cards, a joint card, or her own, heck it could have been Chad's. She may not have known how to change the name on the delivery side on Amazon and just went with what was on the account, she may be that much of a noob. I think it's the latter. It sure doesn't make any "sneaky" sense, who is she fooling?

MOO... I assume there was an executor, and one would assume all debts were paid after probate and cards closed. I was wondering if lvd didn’t open a new credit card account after CV’s death... she absolutely has his social etc, otherwise why wasn’t the credit card closed? I understand how the Amazon acct itself remained open, just not the cc. Any thoughts?

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

EXCLUSIVE: Email obtained from Chandler PD detective says investigators “are getting closer to getting Lori indicted for her involvement in Charles (Vallow’s) death.” It’s been 8 months since he was shot & killed by LV’s brother Alex Cox who claimed self-defense. Cox died 12/12.

4:52 PM · Mar 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I wont be surprised if it comes out that lori and alex have had some kind of dark codependency relationship that dates back to their childhood. For sll we know he was involved in killing her previous husband as well.
It appears deeper than co-dependency. They were partners in crime for a long long time to be sure. From what is so far publicly available, the first suspicious thing was their sister going into insulin shock when AxC was visiting, then he used her credit cards. Someone should dig into their past. The other 2 previous and apparently living husbands of LVD are oddly silent.

I feel it coming, the hammer is about to drop on this murder spree fiasco and it's going to blow up. They just need to get all the ducks lined up before pulling the trigger...

ok Alpha..I am going to hold you to this feeling... we need a big leak so badly. Aren't there enough ducks lined up ?? Seems there should be!

Even still with that kind of knowledge in mind. Its not easy to dispose of a body without it being discovered for this long.
In Yellowstone or the wilderness of Eastern ID? Its incredibly vast. Not sure if AxC ran any loads, but who would want to search toxic waste containers? JJ might be closer to home. Maybe the gravedigger knows?

Last edited:
I've been researching poisonous gems and gemstones. Some of these are mind blowing. There are warnings on almost every crystal healing site. IMO Someone who practices crystal healing or gem elixirs would know all of this. Adventurine is used for jewelry. It contains arsenic, copper,and aluminum. It is the dust you have to watch out for. I am not saying this is what happened just intresting pondering. IMO It seems anything is possible for this case. With Dungeons and Dragons, Harry Potter, zombies, worms/slugs it's mind blowing to say the least.
So here are some links to deadly gems stones. Some of them are eye opening. I myself had no clue the toxicity of organic gemstones.
Dangerous Dust | Rock & Gem Magazine
The World's 10 Most Deadly Minerals

Similarly, I suspect AxC, LVD, and CD were involved in all 3 of those deaths and the attempted murder of BB. And AxC + LVD conspired to murder CV and JR. And AxC may have murdered another sister, the mother of MBP. Further, I think AxC committed suicide, but he too may have been murdered.
JMO but possibly that attorney in Texas that died of a heart attack suddenly.

Kay Woodcock talks about finding searches for beach wedding dresses, as well as men's white XL clothes, men's tennis shoes, a bathings suit and XL swimming trunks (all made on Oct 2).

Lori Vallow used dead husband's credit card to buy wedding ring, other items on Amazon

Kay said she also found searches for airline tickets and swimsuits.

Kay said the last thing purchased for J.J. on that Amazon account was in July.

Would love to have the details on the airline tickets!

I've been researching poisonous gems and gemstones. Some of these are mind blowing. There are warnings on almost every crystal healing site. IMO Someone who practices crystal healing or gem elixirs would know all of this. Adventurine is used for jewelry. It contains arsenic, copper,and aluminum. It is the dust you have to watch out for. I am not saying this is what happened just intresting pondering. IMO It seems anything is possible for this case. With Dungeons and Dragons, Harry Potter, zombies, worms/slugs it's mind blowing to say the least.
So here are some links to deadly gems stones. Some of them are eye opening. I myself had no clue the toxicity of organic gemstones.
Dangerous Dust | Rock & Gem Magazine
The World's 10 Most Deadly Minerals
Bravo @TexieLouWho21! I was hoping that you would do that after your observation about malachite. I tried but brain glazed over when I started looking at your list from the gemological society
SO glad you joined WS

I imagine Kay is the administrator of his will . So it’s perfectly legal. Also touching someone’s bank account or credit cards once they are passes is very illegal. You can get in trouble for even taking something out of a deceased persons house without permission from the court. Kay is in her right tho Moo
Couldn't LE Know the IP address where the Amazon searches were coming from?

It appears deeper than co-dependency. They were partners in crime for a long long time to be sure. From what is so far publicly available, the first suspicious thing was their sister going into insulin shock when AxC was visiting, then he used her credit cards. Someone should dig into their past. The other 2 previous and apparently living husbands of LVD are oddly silent.

This brings me back to earlier questions that just keep eating at me----> Why haven't more people who knew Lori's family not come out of the woodwork. We get a good handful of people who admit to knowing "the other Chad", but very few about Lori, or that whole Cox family. One hs friend, and one HI friend, who basically admitted to why/how they connected (two single Mormon wives/mothers). No one else has been a real friend or aquaintance.
This is very strange. There is something very weird with that whole bunch IMO... very weird.

SBM for focus:

I could not agree more. These lawyers play an inflammatory game. No Judge in their right mind would grant custody to MBP. Setting aside her complete disregard for her children, she had been warned once, and arrested and charged once for criminal trespass in Utah. We have never learned the outcome of this incident. Probably a fine, but nonetheless, she has recently developed a criminal history, making her unstable in the eye of the law (MOO). Also, she is undoubtedly going to be indicted for conspiracy to commit murder, so she should, along with IP, start putting money aside for a lawyer who perhaps is a bit more respectful of the court: Garrett Smith | Mesa, AZ, Maricopa County Attorney

Just to add to that, I don’t think were able to confirm if she really had a court order or whatever she was claiming when she trespassed. That may well just be another lie to add to the list.

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

EXCLUSIVE: Email obtained from Chandler PD detective says investigators “are getting closer to getting Lori indicted for her involvement in Charles (Vallow’s) death.” It’s been 8 months since he was shot & killed by LV’s brother Alex Cox who claimed self-defense. Cox died 12/12.

4:52 PM · Mar 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Wonderful news..IMO, the police investigating this screwed up by naturally assuming it was self defense. Especially since she took CV’s phone and refused to give it back, like she was baiting him..

lvd’s entire family is oddly silent... imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member