Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is coming across as insane. The fact she said I will destroy you and it was not taken seriously is heartbreaking. The giggling is the madness showing itself and I think Tylee recognises that when she puts her hand across flat on the table to suppress it. Saying your husband is someone else is madness. I would love to know about her interview at Community Bridges. That has got to be in evidence somewhere.

I think it may be partly her escapist behavior to run from boring reality and partly learned stereotypical behavior to manipulate people and make them like you and/ or want you.

She reminds me of the evil girl Rhoda with her pigtails and girly dresses in The Bad Seed. Deceptive packaging.

I worked with an ambitious attractive blond with a brilliant smile and an agenda. It's fascinating how she could work a room full of men. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• htra083_vv239_h.jpg
    htra083_vv239_h.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 26
She is coming across as insane. The fact she said I will destroy you and it was not taken seriously is heartbreaking. The giggling is the madness showing itself and I think Tylee recognises that when she puts her hand across flat on the table to suppress it. Saying your husband is someone else is madness. I would love to know about her interview at Community Bridges. That has got to be in evidence somewhere.
BBM - I doubt she would have said it if she knew Charles' friend was listening in to the call.

I don't think this is insanity, because she knows when to hide it.

My most current thoughts about it are that she needed to demonize all the people she wanted to be free from so that she could justify what she was going to do to them. I doubt it was restricted to Charles and the children. We know Melani got the same idea about Brandon being a zombie before his attempted murder, and I highly suspect Tammy was given a similar label.

I wouldn't say convincing yourself someone is bad requires delusion, it all seems to be very self-serving when seen in the context of getting rich, plans to get married, and Chad's affinity for writing fiction. I think it was all by design, so that they could feel free from guilt.

moo

At the time Lori was talking crazy things about Charles being possessed, she was clearly friends with Melanie Gibb and Jason Mow. We know from their podcasts that they both had unorthodox religious ideas. I'd like to know if Melanie and Jason also subscribed to the zombie theory back then or it was reserved for Lori and Chad's mini-cult? Were they fully aware of Lori's beliefs? They don't seem to be defending her now, so when did they start distancing from her?

My most current thoughts about it are that she needed to demonize all the people she wanted to be free from so that she could justify what she was going to do to them. I doubt it was restricted to Charles and the children. We know Melani got the same idea about Brandon being a zombie before his attempted murder, and I highly suspect Tammy was given a similar label.
Who else did she want to get rid of? I'd say Kay was probably next. Or Melani's and possibly even Ian's kids, since Melani told Ian that children that are full of light could suddendly go dark.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
8 hrs ·
REJECTED: Lori Vallow did accept my request to add her as a contact on the Telmate app but she rejected my call. I’m not surprised but I figured I would try and reach out anyways. She had a handful of time slots reserved for this evening.

91918785_1562816410548037_8543263725015007232_o.jpg
91308641_1562816413881370_1767176693509783552_o.jpg
Her Lawyer no doubt advised her not to say anything to anyone. I'm sure she would love the attention. And so, she is waiting for a day when she can talk, get attention, and spew complete nonsense.

BBM - I doubt she would have said it if she knew Charles' friend was listening in to the call.

I don't think this is insanity, because she knows when to hide it.

I wouldn't say convincing yourself someone is bad requires delusion, it all seems to be very self-serving when seen in the context of getting rich, plans to get married, and Chad's affinity for writing fiction. I think it was all by design, so that they could feel free from guilt.

moo
As in the legal definition of Insanity, you mean? Which is generally something like a person is not aware of the consequences of their actions.
But as far as psychology is concerned there is no disease called "Insanity". They lay their clinical disorders (many of which exist comorbidly) in the DSM.
In layman's terms she is bat-sh$t crazy, but also a manipulative, conniving, self-serving, crook.
The psychologists can argue about how much Narcissist, how much Sociopath(lacking empathy), how much delusional, etc...
Personally, it doesn't matter to me... if you are this dangerous and society let you run around killing people this long, it's time to pull the plug.
People need to be much more aware of how mental illness can allow a small time crook to graduate to big time destruction.
Find them early, get them help and if that doesn't work, lock them up. And if that doesn't work, end it.

Hey there, I have an iPhone and can delete specific text within a text thread/stream without deleting all messages within the stream. Just hold your finger on a particular message within the text thread and a menu will pop up, select 'more,' click in the circle of the text messages you want to remove, then select the trash can at the bottom left. I do this when there is a large photo attached or a long message with attachments. Perhaps yours is different. However, deleting these messages does not mean they are 'gone' from the phone; I'm sure they are able to be retracted. Just as with files deleted from a computer are able to be recovered.

Even with this capability, I agree with you; I don't believe text were ever sent from LV's phone to MG by CV.

Thank you!! See, now here I was, assuming that if I couldn't see the little trash can down with the Digital Touch, etc. options, that this meant there was no little trash can available. News I can use :)

This is unbelievable. A legitimate official had legally authorized Lori's petition for commitment for psychological observation and despite this rookie police officer's spoken claim not to be taking sides between Charles and Lori, he is actively advocating for her, coaching her (wink, wink) about how to make herself scarce after Charles shows up with her purse/phone but before LE can verify the petition for her commitment by telling her the window of time in which she could just leave without them stopping her. And then he tells her how to avoid LE enforcing the commitment at Community Bridges by just showing up at the place without being brought in OR by refusing to answer the door if officers are sent to collect her. He has NO IDEA what the official who authorized Lori's commitment knows. He has NO IDEA what he is enabling or not enabling.

Were police officers as accommodating to Charles when Charles spoke with police, or does he lack the requisite characteristics (blond, petite, female, flirty, friend of JM)? (ETA: One wonders what that rookie police officer's supervisor said to whoever he spoke with when he verified the authorization of the petition for commitment and whether what that officer said played a role in Community Bridges allowing Lori to leave so quickly after she checked in.)

LE's behavior begs rigorous investigation.

Combine the fact that a court had in the past ordered video surveillance whenever Charles's sons from a prior marriage were in the home with Lori, the commitment petition that was legitimately authorized whatever the rookie police officer personally thought about it based on a half-hour in the presence of its subject, this police report experience that appears completely unprofessional, biased, and bizarre in so many respects, and the fact that Charles was shot in Lori's presence less than five months later and there is plenty of reason that the killing of Charles Vallow should have raised immediate and substantial suspicion among LE that a self-defense claim was complete baloney and the place was a serious crime scene that should have been properly processed and the witnesses should have been considered potential perpetrators who should have been properly and separately questioned (incl. Tylee). Add in the life insurance claim four days later and the utter lack of suspicion on LE's part begins to make them look like they abandoned the law and allowed Lori her way with Charles, whatever that might be.

Lori takes Tylee along as a witness and for moral support when making the police report about her stolen purse/phone, but she beats feet out of there with both kids in tow "for their own protection" when the father they have lived with for many years is murdered while they are at the home. "Get the hell out of here," JJ repeatedly shouted when playing with his friend in the center lawn at Rexburg. It doesn't take much imagination to figure out when JJ heard those words and they made such an impression on him. Clearly the reason he couldn't be trusted to privately FaceTime with his grandparents either. Also clearly the reason he and Tylee can't be found today.

It is also sickening watching the jovial atmosphere in this room, like this is all a big joke and Charles is the butt of it. And as I've said before, it is beyond disgusting that Tylee is in that room at all. Lori treated her like an appendage and she deserved a life valued as its own.

Well, to be fair, I believe LE is taught to "mirror" the victim/suspect/object of interrogation in order to disarm them (mood, emotion, perhaps body language, etc.); so I don't exactly fault them for being on the jovial side, especially with a minor tagging along.

However, I do agree that Lori got the "small cute blonde discount"; and also that her name-dropping Jason Mow had them disarmed; so the part about advising her how to evade commitment IS their fault(s).

At the time Lori was talking crazy things about Charles being possessed, she was clearly friends with Melanie Gibb and Jason Mow. We know from their podcasts that they both had unorthodox religious ideas. I'd like to know if Melanie and Jason also subscribed to the zombie theory back then or it was reserved for Lori and Chad's mini-cult? Were they fully aware of Lori's beliefs? They don't seem to be defending her now, so when did they start distancing from her?
But who is defending her or Chad besides CP? No one is talking one way or another.

The only people who I am aware of that have distanced themselves publicly were the group that cannot be named and JR.

I may have missed something, but I have not seen any statement by JM or MG that either supports or disavows anything regarding Chad or Lori.

Thanks for your explanations. With Chad being an Executive Secretary to the ward, how important would that be consid is all happened? Also, would that position automatically give him and Tammy temple recommends? Would they have been revoked, given what has happened? I believe he has been released from the Ex Secretary position based on VI reports on here.
i believe a knowledgeable Mormon did inform us that he might be on the road to excommunication, but the higher officials must meet with him in person? Please correct if wrong. I have wondered also, IF it looked like he wasn't being respected as much for a higher position (as so well explained by @reluctant_anthropologist ), that perhaps getting scorned/rejected from higher office is what made him move more into his fiction writing as doctrine.

But who is defending her or Chad besides CP? No one is talking one way or another.

The only people who I am aware of that have distanced themselves publicly were the group that cannot be named and JR.

I may have missed something, but I have not seen any statement by JM or MG that either supports or disavows anything regarding Chad or Lori.
MG went to police voluntarily and reported solicitiation. I think by doing this she took sides. JM's stance on this case can be found if you look. I was assuming that his public support of Lori and Chad would have made it to MSM, if it existed.
There are other potential supporters (besides CP) that decline media interviews.

It seems to me that JM has more to protect-- though he too was pushing his book sales...he also was getting paid as a "motivational speaker" rather than a prophet... I bet he has done anything to cut ties, and pretend he hardly knew them.

How did she know he took it? When he started texting her phone contacts?

Exactly. They didn't ask her directly, they asked her open ended questions which in hindsight was smart b/c it causes the perp to ramble.
I'm not educated about autism. But I'd think, if asked, JJ would've been able to answer whether or not his dad took mommy's purse, or merely "did daddy come to the car" since he was supposedly in the car with bailey at the time.

Eta: Thanks to Tortoise for the transcript

How did she know he took it? When he started texting her phone contacts?

I don’t know how she knew it was him but after that police interview it played the recording of the police phoning CV. He said he had it then. Not saying what he did was wrong, he must have been worried sick about JJ, worriesd about all the money she had taken and maybe he thought he could get the money back or find something on her phone to protect JJ. JMO

Back when LVD was still LR I think: I remember reading that during the custody dispute with JR cameras had to be installed because of "strange" things going on.
Did anyone ever find out what those "strange" things were that necessitated the installation of cameras to monitor LVD's(then LR's) home inside?

One plausible explanation was to keep her from switching locales. She was on the move, but she had no right to keep his children from him.
If you mean that CV was concerned about LVD leaving the state with JJ, then yes that would explain CV being distressed. Her and AxC solved that problem.

Someone asked about the 58 days LVD was missing... I'm curious to know exactly where she was during that time too. Did she manage to blow $35,000 in 58 days? Where? How? Very unlikely that she was alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025