Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gunna put it out there.

I think Charles vallow (especially when he was young) is a very good looking dude.
lori was punching way above imo.

chad daybell is definitely more on her level. ....BEIGE.:cool:

:)

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
8 hrs ·
REJECTED: Lori Vallow did accept my request to add her as a contact on the Telmate app but she rejected my call. I’m not surprised but I figured I would try and reach out anyways. She had a handful of time slots reserved for this evening.

91918785_1562816410548037_8543263725015007232_o.jpg
91308641_1562816413881370_1767176693509783552_o.jpg

8 hrs ·
REJECTED: Lori Vallow did accept my request to add her as a contact on the Telmate app but she rejected my call. I’m not surprised but I figured I would try and reach out anyways. She had a handful of time slots reserved for this evening.

Oh that looks like a new mugshot too. If you get her on the horn, ask when the next earthquake is going to happen!

I

Dont know how the laws are written but i have seen it reported that AxCs autopsy is complete but not being released to the public. I think its up to the courts if the results of an autopsy are made public or not.
If they are planning on chwrging someone for murder, they could be withholding the results from the potential jury pool to try to limit contaminating the jury with bias?
If his results are back and they discovered something suspicious, they may be looking into the similar method or substance regarding Tammy . MOO.

8 hrs ·

Brilliant. I am loving that Justin even tried to contact her. I imagine it would go something like this:

Justin: Hi Lori, this is Justin Lum from Fox 10 Phoenix. Where are the kids?

Lori: <hangs up>

I agree with previous poster and certainly hope they have someone in there for her to talk to. She obviously gets worked up very easily about certain subjects.

No telling what she might say without Tylee there to 'mind' her.

Being raised Mormon my entire life, I see where you are coming from.

All of these fringe beliefs are blindsiding most of us too, other than those actually involved with these groups.

Giving the sculpture to your sister-in-law is a head scratcher for me. I do know of some members that are a bit extreme in their practices though.

I have seen those that have an unhealthy view where they view it through the myopic view that if you are not an "active" LDS member, that they want nothing to do with you. Not a very christian way to be, but people come in all flavors.

There also seems to be a natural hierarchy for many members, which may help explain some of this. Any male member can be called as a: High Council,Bishop, Mission President, Stake or Branch Presidents, Temple Presidents, Quorom of the Seventy, the Twelve Apostles, First Presidency and the Prophet. There are other important positions too, I've just highlighted some here.

To be called to these positions, is supposed to be a matter of Prayer and fasting in theory. In practice though, from an outside view (MOO), I've observed the following:

- Active members that attend all church meetings (3 hour block, recently changed to 2 hr block).

- All of these positions are held by those with active Temple recommends.

- Typically, these men have all served full-time honorable missions.

- These positions are held by men that are in a happy, healthy marriage. I've yet to see a man that is divorced or single hold these positions.

- At least State side it seems that many of these positions are filled by people that are in white collar jobs.It is rare to have a farmer called to be a Bishop or Stake President (both local callings), although there are a lot of farmers here in Idaho.

- There seems to be certain sins that will keep you from receiving certain positions in the church. Part of this is because certain sins keep you from having a Temple recommend. Although, there are certain past sins that would also keep you out of very high callings in the church. - MOO

- Those that get called to the Quorom of the 70's are typically very successful in there chosen careeers (Again made up of White collar workers). The majority of them hold Masters Degrees or equivalent (PhD, Doctorates, etc.).

- When one of the twelve apostles are replaced, they are called from among those in the Quorom of the 70's. When the Prophet passes away, the first counselor becomes the new prophet. At this point it is based on seniority.

There seems to be an unspoken atmosphere that if you aren't getting higher callings over time, you must not be living right. There are many that actively pursue to follow this natural progression in the Church.

I find the trends disturbing, even if this may not be intentional, and is largely influenced by the culture we live in. Many of these men that I have met are very humble and do their best.

There are those that I have met though, that are very prideful, and boastful. They do this to gain glory from the world, and these are the ones that concern me. I think that would describe Chad. He was on this path, and from what we can see he seems to be very prideful and boastful.

Being married to men in these positions, elevates your position among certain members. Their wives are typically looked up to, and are seen, as an authority figure. Their poor children, are looked up to as role models for their peers.

I can see, with the wrong attitude, how dangerous this attitude can be, Especially when you introduce all of these crazy fringe beliefs to someone who already has a big ego. It's like pouring gasoline on dynamite and lighting a match. Boom!

I am painting a picture with a broad brush, so others personal experiences could certainly be different from my own. I thought that this may be helpful to have some insight into some of the dynamics that may have influenced what we are now seeing.

Hope this helps with CD and LVD, and gives some valuable insight.
MOO
Thanks for your explanations. With Chad being an Executive Secretary to the ward, how important would that be considered? Could he have been on an upward path as you have described before this all happened? Also, would that position automatically give him and Tammy temple recommends? Would they have been revoked, given what has happened? I believe he has been released from the Ex Secretary position based on VI reports on here.

Apparently he's waiting for the Gilbert PD's footage of Lori's January 31 complaint that Charles stole her purse. Apart from Tylee, Melanie Gibb was also there. She must have a lot of insight into Lori's marriage. I hope she is talking to police.
Oh interesting. I think MG knows more than she is letting on IMO.

She said 'I will destroy you' but nobody considered her to be a serious threat because of her giggley, immature, high school behavior act.
She is coming across as insane. The fact she said I will destroy you and it was not taken seriously is heartbreaking. The giggling is the madness showing itself and I think Tylee recognises that when she puts her hand across flat on the table to suppress it. Saying your husband is someone else is madness. I would love to know about her interview at Community Bridges. That has got to be in evidence somewhere.

I’m assuming he took it the morning before and she reported him that night, went in the next day to fill out the report. I wouldn’t believe that he took it but he admitted it in the call with LE. He says it was at the house. I suspect he had good reason though and was trying to get his money back and maybe see what was on her phone? Very little of what LV says makes sense JMO
How did she know he took it? When he started texting her phone contacts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77