Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can relate. My Psychologist strongly suspected that my ex had BPD and Narcissism. I was never able to officially confirm, since she claimed that she had "no problems" it was always me. Fortunately, she is halfway around the world now. The thought of seeing her face to face terrifies me to this day, and it's been over a decade.

I've noticed some other things about Lori, that really makes one wonder, I am very curious what she will be officially diagnosed with. One of the other observations that I noticed about Lori that sticks out, to me at least, is the following:

Ever since her first husband she has always been taken care of, and has never had to work or fend for herself. If we knew more about her childhood, and her first 3 husbands, I am sure that would give us a better picture of her in general.

This would help explain why she is husband hopping so fast. Do we know the time frames in between marriages, that could be telling.

The fact that she has had 5 husbands is very surprising. One of the things I thought about, is I wonder if she has a fear of abandonment, that could go all the way back to her childhood.

Someone that has this fear can also be so alienating to their partners, that the marriage gets to the point, that their partners just want out.

If that has been what has been happening, she might have figured out, along the way, that she didn't like that, and she wasn't going to put up with it any longer. Case in point, look at JR and CV. They wanted out, and now they're both dead.

Tylee would have been next, since she would eventually leave LVD next, they may have already talked about it. JJ may have wanted to visit Grandma & Grandpa for a week like he had in the past, and talked to Lori about this. If he had, he would have been next on the list. She could have seen this as JJ wanting to abandon her too. Again, her new Modus Operandi, is that if someone abandons her she'll just get rid of them. This may be where the whole zombie thing comes in, to help justify the deaths taking place.

It's always been curious the timing of her getting with CD, it feels so rushed. It makes sense though, if she has a fear of abandonment, since she now has someone new to attach to.

Poor Chad. Sorry, not sorry.

A psychologist is going to find her very fascinating. I am sure in they're world, her diagnosis will be talked about for years to come.

Side-note: The character Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory, is intentionally made up of multiple disorders. Apparently enough that the science community put out a paper related to it, https://www.longdom.org/open-access...roducing-sheldon-cooper-2375-4427-1000146.pdf

Thoughts?

MOO

A91, I really like your thinking here. The craziness had to have started in childhood, and either went unchecked or was encouraged in some sadistic way. The bond between AxC and LC__RVD seems to have been borne out of the dysfunctional family environment. Thanks to VeryV and UtahObs for your inputs as well. MOO

I have a question for the legal eagles: On page 2, lines 9-10 of Charles Vallow's 15 February 2019 divorce petition, it states: "Parties have one (1) minor child in common, namely: Joshua Jaxon Vallow ("JJ")" On lines 10-11 of page 3 it states "(the parties have emancipated children along with JJ)" This appears to assert something I wasn't aware of: Tylee was an emancipated minor.

So my question is: Under Idaho law, can you be charged with abandonment of an emancipated minor?
I am no legal eagle, but I think that is referring to Colby. NOT TR.

I am no legal eagle, but I think that is referring to Colby. NOT TR.
I agree, and that line is not very specific. What is the technical definition of "minor" in AZ? "Children" is plural so it's maybe referring to more than one? The definition for emancipation varies by state as well. Usually it means they have become self supporting and live on their own. TR did not appear to be doing either. Yet, in that small section TR is not mentioned specifically. It could be that she had yet another status? CV and LVD did both adopt JJ. But LVD was apparently the sole custodian of TR after JR "died". I think to be a child in "common" CV might have had to technically adopt TR to have been considered "in common".

Not sure if the NY Post is MSM enough? I'm not sure who the judge of MSM enough is to ask. In this case I saw the MSM article and had read it months ago. I was asked to provide the link. When I saw this article it references that study, I previously posted as the source. So it seemed better to skip to the root source. I don't know what gives you the idea that it's a "Term Paper". There are 15 references cited by Dr. Ryan Murphy at Southern Methodist University in Texas. SMU is an accredited and well known institution. https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/this-place-is-far-more-psychopathic-than-any-state-in-the-country/

Not trying to irritate you. Just don't see any indication that this paper was published in a journal which is not the same as citing reference. Regarding your question on "who the judge of MSM enough is" it's our wonderful WS Mods

There seems to be a consensus in media publications. I search psychopath top professions.

Here's one such list. Certain professions always seem to be near/at the top of the list
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/professions-with-the-most-psychopaths-2018-5?amp

Eta: was this post deleted or am I trippin? Lol
Thanks! I still see your original post
I know from my own unfortunate experience that you will get an alert if the mods delete your post for any reason

Thanks! I still see your original post
I know from my own unfortunate experience that you will get an alert if the mods delete your post for any reason
Its fine with me, I simply responded to someone requesting the info. It's getting OT anyway. My opinion remains that she is a danger to society, she is mentally ill, and if she can't prove they are alive - she killed 2 of her children and she should be punished for it. No links for that... just me.

I agree, and that line is not very specific. What is the technical definition of "minor" in AZ? "Children" is plural so it's maybe referring to more than one? The definition for emancipation varies by state as well. Usually it means they have become self supporting and live on their own. TR did not appear to be doing either. Yet, in that small section TR is not mentioned specifically. It could be that she had yet another status? CV and LVD did both adopt JJ. But LVD was apparently the sole custodian of TR after JR "died". I think to be a child in "common" CV might have had to technically adopt TR to have been considered "in common".

Well, yes, it could be just sloppy construction of the petition, but usually lawyers are careful about that sort of thing. Colby Ryan is at least 22 years old (born during her 1995-98 marriage to Lagioia) so I don't think he fits. Who else could it be?

Before Lori met Chad:
Lori's sister
Lori's bankruptcy lawyer
Lori's 3rd husband

After Lori met Chad:
Lori's 4th husband
Lori's two children?
Chad's wife
Lori's brother

I make that eight people dead or missing.

Lori appears to be a deadly common denominator in her sphere. Wow. Like evil tentacles emanate from her into the lives of those around her. IMO

The SSRN article is approved. It is scholarly paper by a research assistant professor of a reputable university. It's not some random blog or youtube video and members can evaluate it themselves or scroll on.

Well, yes, it could be just sloppy construction of the petition, but usually lawyers are careful about that sort of thing. Colby Ryan is at least 22 years old (born during her 1995-98 marriage to Lagioia) so I don't think he fits. Who else could it be?

Colby was an adult, as were Charles' boys, Cole and Zach Vallow.

Colby once said in an interview that he was emancipated from the family, but I couldn’t be certain if he meant that he was independent of Lori’s fringe freak show or he meant that he had legally emancipated from her guardianship as a teen. I’m now inclined to believe it was the latter, and I’m wondering if Tylee followed suit and emancipated at 16, the minimum age in Arizona.

I imagine that Tylee would have been mentioned in the petition if she were a minor in the eyes of the law.

I’d hate to think that Lori’s claim that she had no minor children is half true if Tylee is emancipated and JJ is not her biological son.

Its fine with me, I simply responded to someone requesting the info. It's getting OT anyway. My opinion remains that she is a danger to society, she is mentally ill, and if she can't prove they are alive - she killed 2 of her children and she should be punished for it. No links for that... just me.

And in MOO ITA with you @VeryVeritas !

I have a question for the legal eagles: On page 2, lines 9-10 of Charles Vallow's 15 February 2019 divorce petition, it states: "Parties have one (1) minor child in common, namely: Joshua Jaxon Vallow ("JJ")" On lines 10-11 of page 3 it states "(the parties have emancipated children along with JJ)" This appears to assert something I wasn't aware of: Tylee was an emancipated minor.

So my question is: Under Idaho law, can you be charged with abandonment of an emancipated minor?
I think emancipated in this context needs a definition, because I wouldn't assume it means released completely from the care/obligations of both parents. It seems to have a very specific meaning, imo, and I would guess that Lori had engineered something with Tylee's verbal agreement - recent to the goings on in late 2018/2019 - to take away Charles' parental authority over Tylee. That is just my hunch. I think the text in bold is salient:

"Mother told Father that she did not want anything to do with him or the children (the parties have emancipated children along with JJ) and that Father could have them because she had a more important mission to carry out."

It seems to me, that whatever emacipated meant here, it didn't mean not provided with shelter and necessities, and that whatever it did refer to was revoked or nullified by Lori when she said Charles could have the children (Tylee and JJ). I suspect it meant something like an informal agreement about which parent Tylee stayed with when they separated, Charles would not fight for custody of her. 'Emancipated' is not congruent with Lori saying she did not want anything to do with either of them, or handing over having them. One has to have something to be able to hand it over. 'More important mission' also reveals the relinquishing of a responsibility/duty.

The fact that 16-year-old Tylee (not very long after her 16th birthday too) went with Lori to the Gilbert house, Alex's, and the hotel, and then to Hawaii, and then to Houston, and then back to Chandler, and then to Rexburg, shows that she was not fully emancipated, imo.

It's interesting to think that Lori might try to use this argument in respect to fighting some of the charges, but I don't think it would succeed, unless there is evidence that Tylee was living independently of both parents at the time Charles petitioned for divorce.

Also I've just noticed that the section of text that I extracted from the petition (above) is written under the heading of "legal-decision making". I think that further clarifies the context in regards to the subject of emancipation.

All moo - not a legal expert.

Last edited:
I agree, as I said previously, emancipation of a minor usually means they are self-supporting AND living on their own.
Emancipation of Minors | Maricopa County, AZ

In AZ it appears that it would be for 16 and 17 year olds.
But then when that document was filed how many of either CV's or LVD's children would have been 16 or 17? Perhaps they were previously emancipated and at that time had passed 18 yrs old but were mentioned?
It depends when the document may have also been first drafted and/or to prevent claims of support, etc. For example, in custody situations in some states the financial obligations can be litigated to include support during college years. Also not a lawyer... based on what I have seen.

You may have a point though, that LVD may have found a way to make TR look to be emancipated even though she didn't appear self supporting and wasn't living on her own. It would be just another lie. I would wonder if a Trust Fund (e.g. set up by JR or with some of JR's life insurance) would qualify as self-supporting. LVD could set herself up as the Trustee with TR being the beneficiary. Hmm... and then what happens to the trust if TR died? LVD didn't seem that sophisticated in her maneuvers... but perhaps a lawyer advised her to create such a scenario to avoid taxes and maybe also shield the assets from JR's life insurance from becoming community property in the marriage?

Last edited:
Well, I'm as confused as anybody. Charles seems, from all I've read and seen, to have been a decent and humane individual and it seems very odd that after caring for Tylee for roughly 13 years he would omit her from a legal action designed to protect JJ -- unless the system gave him no choice.

Colby Ryan would also have been 16 during Charles and Lori's marriage. If he emancipated himself then, and Tylee also emancipated herself at age 16, then the phrase "the parties have emancipated children along with JJ" could be true if interpreted as "in addition to the dependent child JJ, the parties have children who were once dependent but who emancipated themselves when they reached age 16. One of these children is now an adult."

I do hope a lawyer would chime in on all this.

Here is one of the articles here. I'm sure it has been posted before. There is so much information it can be hard to find.
Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

And thank you. Alot of people do not get away from their abuser.

MOO I so see AxC as a bully. If you hurt my sister I hurt you type. LVD as I didn't do anything. It was him.
Well, what did the kids do to hurt Lori? At some point Alex was in with both feet.

Well, I'm as confused as anybody. Charles seems, from all I've read and seen, to have been a decent and humane individual and it seems very odd that after caring for Tylee for roughly 13 years he would omit her from a legal action designed to protect JJ -- unless the system gave him no choice.

Colby Ryan would also have been 16 during Charles and Lori's marriage. If he emancipated himself then, and Tylee also emancipated herself at age 16, then the phrase "the parties have emancipated children along with JJ" could be true if interpreted as "in addition to the dependent child JJ, the parties have children who were once dependent but who emancipated themselves when they reached age 16. One of these children is now an adult."

I do hope a lawyer would chime in on all this.

If Charles never filed to be a legal guardian of Tylee, then that might explain the omission.

I am not a legal guardian of my SD (a minor). I can pay for her therapy, but since I am not a legal guardian, I have no rights to any consultation from said therapist for this reason (which is fine by me).

If Charles never filed to be a legal guardian of Tylee, then that might explain the omission.

I am not a legal guardian of my SD (a minor). I can pay for her therapy, but since I am not a legal guardian, I have no rights to any consultation from said therapist for this reason (which is fine by me).

Good point, and a simpler explanation for the one-sided nature of the document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead