Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
When M was smiling and giggling at the serious questions during the Dateline episode I wanted Keith to ask her "What is so amusing and funny about two children being missing?"

I know nervousness can sometimes cause people to sometimes smile or giggle but this is ridiculous with them. The next time any of them do it, they need to be reminded that they are smiling and laughing about their sister/daughter being in jail and two children missing or dead and most people fail to see what is so amusing to them about that.
Can't agree more. The mom reminds me of Goldie Hawn.

Perhaps they didn't want the items to be found in their possession if their mission failed completely and they were caught.

JMO
Yeah, that is what Im thinking as well. It probably went down something like this depending on how many were all in on the plan.

Where can we put the back seat temporarily?
Not in my place.
How about your place?
No, no way. Not in my place either.
Hey we have that storage unit. We can take it there.
Yeah good idea. That will work.

IMO the interview with mom and sister is a big nothing-burger. Interviews are edited, cut, staged, etc. The interviewer may have actually asked the questions we all want to hear. They may have refused to answer, resulting in that portion being cut out. OR they may have said up front, "we will not talk about x, y, z." I also think that media instigated the interview, trying to get a "scoop" on the story. I highly doubt these two reached out and asked to be interviewed. It does remind me a little of Cindy and George Anthony. I don't think this mother will ever face the possibility that her precious children could have done anything wrong.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
1 hr ·
DEFAMATION LAWSUIT: Brandon Boudreaux’s attorneys have filed a complaint against his ex-wife’s lawyers Robert Jarvis, Garrett Smith, their wives (names unknown), as well as Black and White Partnerships and Corporations.

This defamation lawsuit is in regards to the press releases sent out by Jarvis and Smith to the media. The counts filed against the attorneys include defamation and false light.

I reached out to Robert Jarvis for comment. He says this will be addressed through the judicial process.

Follow this link for documents Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Awesome! There were some pretty serious accusations in those press releases, I'm glad he is doing something about it.

We keep hearing about this mysterious bogeyman from which Lori is protecting her kids, but that bogeyman is never named. Who is it?

And isn't Mrs. Cox concerned that The Mysterious Bogeyman is going to go after Lori next?
2 hrs ·
NOT SURPRISED: After multiple attempts to reach out to Melani Pawlowski’s lawyer regarding a potential interview, I learned her other family members had done a couple interviews. Of course, I want all sides of this story. I reached out to Lori Vallow’s sister Summer who politely referred me back to Robert Jarvis and Garrett Smith. I did not know they represented the family outside of Pawlowski.

“We do want the family’s story to be told and will discuss doing so with someone other than you.”

I wonder why.

I’ll keep reporting the facts and I’ll continue to uncover documents linked to this twisted timeline. Just know, Lori Vallow’s camp didn’t want to sit down with me specifically. That’s too bad.

follow link to read document Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

So...Robert Jarvis and Garrett Smith represent
Melani and
Summer and
Zulema

Okay.

1 hr ·
DEFAMATION LAWSUIT: Brandon Boudreaux’s attorneys have filed a complaint against his ex-wife’s lawyers Robert Jarvis, Garrett Smith, their wives (names unknown), as well as Black and White Partnerships and Corporations.

This defamation lawsuit is in regards to the press releases sent out by Jarvis and Smith to the media. The counts filed against the attorneys include defamation and false light.

I reached out to Robert Jarvis for comment. He says this will be addressed through the judicial process.

Follow this link for documents Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Excellent! And Jaburg & Wilk is an outstanding law firm as I know them.

If she was truly serious about her cult religion she would give up this circus, tell law enforcement where the children are...She needs to hurry up and prepare her people...
I agree. Isn't the earth's expiration date on 7/22/2020? If so, why on earth would her lawyer delay her preliminary hearing until July? We know that the defense requested this delay because the judge mentioned it and said that her calendar was open and the hearing could be moved to May, if he wished to do so.

Have the 144,000 chosen ones been gathered by Chad? I imagine this has all fallen on his shoulders since Lori is in jail, and most others are dead or missing.

Tick Tock...July will be here before you know it!

Last edited:
Perhaps they didn't want the items to be found in their possession if their mission failed completely and they were caught.
I figured that they didn't want to leave the kids' things behind because management and/or the new tenants might report that to police. Chad, Alex and Lori thought that they were being really shrewd by putting the belongings into storage.

I wonder about that large duffle bag. Was JJ in it?

=
Who the whatsit is Lori Jean Ryan?

Isn't she Lori Norene [fill in the blank]?

I dunno but I believe the photos of that home match up to the location of the outdoor background shots of Melani from the other night's Dateline episode, Colby's wedding photos, and to the Cox family photo (in the kitchen) we've seen. Do the Cox' still rent that home?? Or did Dateline just rent it for filming??

Well now we know Lori or someone with her phone was in Az on the 1st Oct that is probably when they removed the seat and the tyre from the jeep and put it in the Rogue then drove the Rogue back to Rexburg to unload it and store it on the 2nd.

Lori was at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg signing a rental agreement for the storage unit from 2:08-2:32PM on October 1. She was driving the blue Nissan Rogue and after signing the contract, she drove to her unit, unloaded a heavy tote from her vehicle and placed it into the unit.

The 97 minute call from Lori's cellphone number* that JC tells us was from JJ was at 3:00PM on Oct 1.

* Assumed, since it was the SAME mobile number as that used as a contact for "Lolo Ryan" in the ad listing Bailey for sale.

The storage was rented a day before the attack on Brandon. They moved the Jeep parts there in the afternoon, when they probably already knew the outcome of the morning shooting.
That's what I think. I'll bet there was a phone call between Alex and Lori that morning. Brandon's alive, identified the Jeep and possibly the driver, hide the seat and tire because police might be able to track them to Rexburg. Maybe get an urgent trace on Tylee's or Lori's phones.

moo

Awesome! There were some pretty serious accusations in those press releases, I'm glad he is doing something about it.

As a refresher - heres the press release:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...11ea-9bbc-8b95dfec2f6b/5e57cb10e2712.file.pdf

Attorneys: Lori Vallow's niece does not know where missing kids arehis quote And this statement by Smith is a real winner!

They say not only does she not know where the children are, but she hasn't seen them herself in months.

"I don't have those dates exactly in front of me, but she saw them the last time anybody else saw them," Smith said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop