Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hit pay dirt!

I just stumbled upon a list of, and access to, EVERY document filed in the current criminal case against LVD. I believe I have read every post here on WS but do not recall having seen:

State of Idaho Judicial Branch - Cases of Interest.

It is a government website so I assume it is permitted on this site as it is original source material.

I appreciate that all the court filings are in one handy list, in one place, in date order, and accessible to anyone interested in reading them. This privilege is typically provided online to attorneys only or accessible to the general public for a fee along with a request for records.

I will read every word of every document as time permits.

Perhaps, others here enjoy reading legal documents as much as I do? If so, here you go...

Link: Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest

Awesome!!

I note they've already subpoena'ed the school district for JJ's IEP, which is smart on the part of the AG as I think surely (I grant I've never seen one in person, but I have read of them), the IEP must have talked about the need for JJ's iPad with the special apps and maybe also Bailey, to stay with him as part of schooling; as well as to why?

I have hit pay dirt!

I just stumbled upon a list of, and access to, EVERY document filed in the current criminal case against LVD. I believe I have read every post here on WS but do not recall having seen:

State of Idaho Judicial Branch - Cases of Interest.

It is a government website so I assume it is permitted on this site as it is original source material.

I appreciate that all the court filings are in one handy list, in one place, in date order, and accessible to anyone interested in reading them. This privilege is typically provided online to attorneys only or accessible to the general public for a fee along with a request for records.

I will read every word of every document as time permits.

Perhaps, others here enjoy reading legal documents as much as I do? If so, here you go...

Link: Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest
This isn't new, I've been posting the links to new filings in the main threads and the media thread for quite a while. It's great to have a reminder though, as I'm sure a lot of folk only dip in and out as time permits. The media thread is actually a good way to follow the case for people who don't have time to read all the discussion threads, because it focuses only on new developments.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I am still baffled by the fact that in October 2019 these attempts on various lifes occurred. Tammy Daybell and Brandon Budreaux. As if a future divorce wasn't enough, no they had to be removed assassination style.

Melanie Gibbs was send to Brandon's house to ''check'' upon the kids. (2 weeks after the shooting.) That's when she heared (from the neighbors) there was an attempt made on Brandon's life. When relaying back this fact to Alex and Melani, they acknowledge that fact but say someone else did that and they are being framed for it.

Brandon just moved, he had to notify the other parties (Melani and the court system) since they were going through a custody issue. Nobody else knew of his new address.

I am still baffled by the fact that in October 2019 these attempts on various lifes occurred. Tammy Daybell and Brandon Budreaux. As if a future divorce wasn't enough, no they had to be removed assassination style.

Melanie Gibbs was send to Brandon's house to ''check'' upon the kids. (2 weeks after the shooting.) That's when she heared (from the neighbors) there was an attempt made on Brandon's life. When relaying back this fact to Alex and Melani, they acknowledge that fact but say someone else did that and they are being framed for it.

Brandon just moved, he had to notify the other parties (Melani and the court system) since they were going through a custody issue. Nobody else knew of his new address.
I'm not sure if it was two weeks after the shooting, but it was two weeks before MG drove past. The neighbor said BB moved out two weeks ago not that he was shot at two weeks ago. It might have been when the neighbor saw a moving truck, for example. I think it makes more sense that MG drove past around the time that MB was looking for her children with Alex, which was after her trip to Idaho in late October.

The family should try explaining how the Jeep was involved and ended up back in Rexburg, if none of them was involved. And why Alex was taking the tire and seat out of storage the following day.

MOO

I'm not sure if it was two weeks after the shooting, but it was two weeks before MG drove past. The neighbor said BB moved out two weeks ago not that he was shot at two weeks ago. It might have been when the neighbor saw a moving truck, for example. I think it makes more sense that MG drove past around the time that MB was looking for her children with Alex, which was after her trip to Idaho in late October.

The family should try explaining how the Jeep was involved and ended up back in Rexburg, if none of them was involved. And why Alex was taking the tire and seat out of storage the following day.

MOO

I am still under the impression MG was sent to the house in order to check in on the kids. That is what she said in the interview. This was 2 weeks after the shooting, and was then already Brandon's old home because he subsequently moved after the shooting.

So Alex and Melanie told her to visit the house, even though they both knew what happened.

I am still under the impression MG was sent to the house in order to check in on the kids. That is what she said in the interview. This was 2 weeks after the shooting, and was then already Brandon's old home because he subsequently moved after the shooting.

So Alex and Melanie told her to visit the house, even though they both knew what happened.
Yes she was sent to check on the children, but she didn't say it was two weeks after the shooting.

The neighbor said he moved out two weeks before, which is not necessarily two weeks after the shooting. He could have gone to stay at his parents or somewhere else and not actually moved out (taken furniture etc) on the day of the shooting, but several weeks later.

I had actually joked on SM with the person who put some of these up. Initially Chad was trying to take some down and flipped some people off when he noticed they were seeing what he was doing plain as day. I had joked that they should put them higher up on the pole, as I really couldn’t imagine him getting a ladder and going climbing and exerting all that physical energy to remove these. And what do you know, they put them a bit higher out of his reach and now they’ve lasted longer than any of the previous ones hung up. Ha
I wonder, is it possible to put nanny cams up around/near his home. Are there cameras that run on battery. Is it legal?

This isn't new, I've been posting the links to new filings in the main threads and the media thread for quite a while. It's great to have a reminder though, as I'm sure a lot of folk only dip in and out as time permits. The media thread is actually a good way to follow the case for people who don't have time to read all the discussion threads, because it focuses only on new developments.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

It's also useful to download documents from the official Idaho site rather than MSM or SM copies because the official documents are searchable, while the MSM/SM copies are often just image files.

JMO
So we are told that some other perpetrator not only had a motive to kill Brandon who just moved but this other perp also was trying to frame them.

Alrighty then.
IMO, they would need to come up with something much better than that to convince a jury.

For the attempted real shootings and also the paintball shoooting, that is a critical thing the "real assailants" did not think through good enough. "Motive". Motive plays a big part in an investigation of trying to determine who was the perp. IMO, these folks forgot to even consider or come up with a plan that allowed someone else to have a motive. A HUGE mistake on their part.

I wonder, is it possible to put nanny cams up around/near his home. Are there cameras that run on battery. Is it legal?

JMO
Trail Game Cameras that are used to catch pictures of wildlife could be used because they are motion activated and some have night vision. And yes they run on battery power.

As far as where they could put the cameras legally I am not sure about that.

"Suzanne Freeman was one of the first authors to have her work published by Spring Creek Book Company, which the Daybells launched in 2004. The first book, “Led by the Hand of Christ,” focused on Freeman’s near-death experience, and over the next eight years, she partnered with Chad on two more projects."

Author who worked with Chad Daybell says he's been deceived and needs to 'do the right thing' | East Idaho News

I am just laughing, laughing. Now we have another name for Chad. "Chad the Fraud" "Chad the Fraud". I bet, even Lori did not know this. What a cruel delight.

I am just laughing, laughing. Now we have another name for Chad. "Chad the Fraud" "Chad the Fraud". I bet, even Lori did not know this. What a cruel delight.
I'm not as well versed as you all. To be clear, Chad was revealing his own NDE to audiences prior to publishing SF's first book right?

"Suzanne Freeman was one of the first authors to have her work published by Spring Creek Book Company, which the Daybells launched in 2004. The first book, “Led by the Hand of Christ,” focused on Freeman’s near-death experience, and over the next eight years, she partnered with Chad on two more projects."

Author who worked with Chad Daybell says he's been deceived and needs to 'do the right thing' | East Idaho News
What’s interesting is he had claimed he was done publishing in 2012 (8 years ago), also saying this “call out” would happen in July that year.

What’s with Chad and July? Why would he continue to keep publishing? When did Julie Rowe come into play?

Does anyone have a comparison with these details to our timeline? Interesting to see where this falls in line.

All jmo

Thanks for this link.

Quick question, the idea that Chad/LVD were "deceived" seems to come up a fair bit. deceived by whom and to what specific ends? Is the idea they were "deceived" by Satan/evil/AN Other theological construct, or by the other party? I guess I don't see Chad or LVD as being deceived by anyone other than him/herself, and the phrase seems like a bit of sleight of hand designed to assign responsibility to some outside agent, displacing a harmful act.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member