Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Thanks for this link.

Quick question, the idea that Chad/LVD were "deceived" seems to come up a fair bit. deceived by whom and ti what specific end9s0? Is the idea they were "deceived" by Satan/evil/AN Other theological construct, or by the other party? I guess I don't see Chad or LVD as being deceived by anyone other than him/herself, and the phrase seems like a bit sleight of hand designed to assign responsibility to some outside agent, displacing a harmful act.

Re BBM and JMO
Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.

They do/did the same sort of thing when we heard their excuses about the missing children. They were trying to give us the impression they were afraid of someone or some thing taking her kids.

And when you really look at what was going on, the only pressure came from two nice people trying to see the children as they began to be hidden away permanently.

Thanks for this link.

Quick question, the idea that Chad/LVD were "deceived" seems to come up a fair bit. deceived by whom and ti what specific end9s0? Is the idea they were "deceived" by Satan/evil/AN Other theological construct, or by the other party? I guess I don't see Chad or LVD as being deceived by anyone other than him/herself, and the phrase seems like a bit sleight of hand designed to assign responsibility to some outside agent, displacing a harmful act.

IMO, the person means someone veering away from standard LDS doctrine; she as good as identifies it (IMO) by the multiple other quotes in the same article about how Chad was editing out all the LDS doctrine formerly in his books and wanted to do the same to hers.

I don’t get the same feeling you do from her choice of words; probably because I think LDS would have no problem specifically saying ‘led astray by Satan’ if that’s what she meant (Melanie G had no problem saying something recently was ‘of the devil’, for example). I think she just means ‘orthodoxy’. Whether or not she recognizes the orthodoxy as patriarchal, supernatural, whatever, is I think beyond the scope of our knowledge about this particular lady. It’s not like nobody secular has ever uttered the phrase ‘you’re deceiving yourself’ in the history of time ;)

I am still baffled by the fact that in October 2019 these attempts on various lifes occurred. Tammy Daybell and Brandon Budreaux. As if a future divorce wasn't enough, no they had to be removed assassination style...
It's all about the money. Life insurance from "dying" spouses. Collecting checks for the "missing" children. Money as leader of the doomsday cult and publishing of these books. The love of money...

IMO, the person means someone veering away from standard LDS doctrine; she as good as identifies it (IMO) by the multiple other quotes in the same article about how Chad was editing out all the LDS doctrine formerly in his books and wanted to do the same to hers.

I don’t get the same feeling you do from her choice of words; probably because I think LDS would have no problem specifically saying ‘led astray by Satan’ if that’s what she meant (Melanie G had no problem saying something recently was ‘of the devil’, for example). I think she just means ‘orthodoxy’. Whether or not she recognizes the orthodoxy as patriarchal, supernatural, whatever, is I think beyond the scope of our knowledge about this particular lady. It’s not like nobody secular has ever uttered the phrase ‘you’re deceiving yourself’ in the history of time ;)

JMO
That is an interesting angle but I politely disagree because the root word itself "deceive" is a verb meaning:

Definition of deceive

1 : to cause to accept as true or valid what is false or invalid

examples:
deceiving customers about the condition of the cars
bluffing at poker in order to deceive the other players

Definition of DECEIVED

So in a literal sense to be "deceived" would mean someone or some thing had to "deceive" you in the first place. Whatever that something is in their views. Could be the Devil, their own self, someone else, reading a false prophet's book and believing it, etc.

Last edited:
JMO
So we are told that some other perpetrator not only had a motive to kill Brandon who just moved but this other perp also was trying to frame them.

Alrighty then.
IMO, they would need to come up with something much better than that to convince a jury.

For the attempted real shootings and also the paintball shoooting, that is a critical thing the "real assailants" did not think through good enough. "Motive". Motive plays a big part in an investigation of trying to determine who was the perp. IMO, these folks forgot to even consider or come up with a plan that allowed someone else to have a motive. A HUGE mistake on their part.
IIRC, Melani's documents insinuated that Brandon had mafia connections and could have been targeted by them. Did the mafia borrow Tylee's jeep from Lori for the job?

Oh, I agree. But I think it's interesting that in a case where the theme of "deception" plays such a crucial role in the explanations avowed by CD/LVD as part of their core beliefs -- "zombies" are beings whose greatest threat lies in the ability to deceive, hence the rationale for their destruction, viz., JJ's being like and not like himself -- and also in the crimes alleged, since we see the term also used in the context of explaining CD/LVD's behaviour. Good people deceived into acting badly, etc. MG uses the term in connection with LVD being deceived by CD, then we see it in the link above, and again with MP (in her comments about BB also). It seems IMO to add the veneer of higher purpose to what may equally/actually be pretty earthly, sordid crimes.

And I think you're right in that a deviation from standard LDS doctrine is also, according to some players here, a form of spiritual deception, if you will. But that seems to me to muddy the waters, in that the "deception" here also removes direct agency from the actor and places it with some interested malevolent other power. If LVD and CD did these things then they did these things, not as helpless vessels but as agents with desires and aims.

Perhaps it's simply my heathen sensibility at work here, but I find it pretty unusual in a case that may feature multiple murders -- including child murder -- and other profound crimes. But again, I just find it curious and a bit troubling, don't want to derail discussion.

What’s interesting is he had claimed he was done publishing in 2012 (8 years ago), also saying this “call out” would happen in July that year.

What’s with Chad and July? Why would he continue to keep publishing? When did Julie Rowe come into play?

Does anyone have a comparison with these details to our timeline? Interesting to see where this falls in line.

All jmo
IIRC, Chad and JR met in 2014. He contacted her on AVOW first and she wrote her first book rather quickly. She told this story a few times.

Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says
A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

IIRC, Chad and JR met in 2014. He contacted her on AVOW first and she wrote her first book rather quickly. She told this story a few times.

Chad Daybell had a “vision” his wife Tammy would die, friend says
A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News
Thank you! :) I was totally spacing this morning.

Although imo Julie Rowe certainly isn’t my favorite person to listen to, it’s nice to have her view to compare things with.

Thanks for this link.

Quick question, the idea that Chad/LVD were "deceived" seems to come up a fair bit. deceived by whom and to what specific ends? Is the idea they were "deceived" by Satan/evil/AN Other theological construct, or by the other party? I guess I don't see Chad or LVD as being deceived by anyone other than him/herself, and the phrase seems like a bit of sleight of hand designed to assign responsibility to some outside agent, displacing a harmful act.
MG seems to think that Chad is being deceived by "the adversary" aka the devil and (IMO) so does his ex author friend JR.

Thank you! :) I was totally spacing this morning.

Although imo Julie Rowe certainly isn’t my favorite person to listen to, it’s nice to have her view to compare things with.
The first article is outdated when it comes to JR's take on the case, because she was still vouching for Chad's character and claimed that Lori's kids were safe. She has since changed her mind, taking into account evidence that has come out. It's interesting that she can do that, despite her kookiness, but some other Chad's friends can't.

JMO
So we are told that some other perpetrator not only had a motive to kill Brandon who just moved but this other perp also was trying to frame them.

Alrighty then.
IMO, they would need to come up with something much better than that to convince a jury.

For the attempted real shootings and also the paintball shoooting, that is a critical thing the "real assailants" did not think through good enough. "Motive". Motive plays a big part in an investigation of trying to determine who was the perp. IMO, these folks forgot to even consider or come up with a plan that allowed someone else to have a motive. A HUGE mistake on their part.
Yes, I agree. They also never thought about the camera at the storage facility that shows them loading and unloading that tire from the Jeep... that IMO is very strong evidence

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix is on Facebook. To connect with Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix, log into Facebook.
or
Join
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
1 hr ·

THE JEEP: Last week, a colleague and I did some investigating in Gilbert. We canvassed the neighborhood Brandon Boudreaux lived at in October 2019. Also, where police say he was shot at on 10/2.

What we know:

The Jeep below was registered to Charles Vallow.

Charles was shot and killed on 7/11/19 by Alex Cox, the brother of Charles’ wife at the time - Lori Vallow. We know Alex claimed self-defense.

The car was registered to Charles but mainly driven by his stepdaughter Tylee Ryan.

Tylee went missing in September, last seen on 9/8/19.

The photo below is of the Jeep caught on a license plate reader on Gilbert of 2019. (Courtesy: Rich Robertson)

Rexburg Police says LE recovered the Jeep in Idaho where Vallow lived after the welfare check and search warrant regarding JJ and Tylee.

What we learned:

A neighbor tells us on the morning of 10/2, she noticed a Jeep parked across the street from her but to the right of Brandon’s home.

The Jeep faced west, parked nose to nose against another car which was odd.

The neighbor tells me the Jeep had been parked there all morning.

Court documents filed by Brandon’s attorney says he left his home around 7:20 AM to drop off his younger kids to his ex Melani Pawlowski. He returned around 9:15 AM.

So according to the witness, that Jeep had been parked outside for at least two hours.

When Brandon pulled into his driveway and had been allegedly shot at, the neighbor heard a loud noise.

It’s important to note, Brandon believes he saw a silencer on the rifle.

The neighbor remembers seeing the Jeep speed off down the street after the shooting.

In this document I’ve shared before, a GPS watch given to Brandon’s son is mentioned. Brandon just moved in a few days prior and says no one knew his address.

The shooting is still being investigated by GPD, but just wanted to share the nuggets we found by going to the scene where it unfolded.

NOTE: Security video was hard to find. Majority of homes didn’t have cameras. Many Arizona residents carry firearms to defend their property.

MG seems to think that Chad is being deceived by "the adversary" aka the devil and (IMO) so does his ex author friend JR.
I can't quite make up my mind if CD truly believes the carp he's written, or it's all manufactured to gain power & money.

If he really does believe it, who do you think he's talking to in his portal and getting the "revelations" from? It surely isn't from God.

I’m a firm believer that our choices and life experiences mold and shape us into the people we are today. What if something major happened in their lives that made them flip the switch to deception and deceit? Which leads to what would be that major in their lives? On the reverse side (because it’s good to look at the other side too) what if Chad and Lori weren’t always these good people? What if they genuinely were just good at deceiving others enough to believe they were good? All jmo

I can't quite make up my mind if CD truly believes the carp he's written, or it's all manufactured to gain power & money.

If he really does believe it, who do you think he's talking to in his portal and getting the "revelations" from? It surely isn't from God.
Imo idk that either of them really believe much of any of this. Imo they spout off whatever people want to hear to people please. Imo they want people to like them and to believe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member