Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s interesting is he had claimed he was done publishing in 2012 (8 years ago), also saying this “call out” would happen in July that year.

What’s with Chad and July? Why would he continue to keep publishing? When did Julie Rowe come into play?

Does anyone have a comparison with these details to our timeline? Interesting to see where this falls in line.

All jmo

If I had to guess I'd say Chad's ideal end of times would be most comfortable in the warmer weather of July/August and it would enable Lori to wear her mini mini skirts while dealing with zombies, gathering and translating etc etc

I know on fb that some family members have stated that Charles paid for 60 phones at one point. IMO I would think that perhaps some of those were for his employees. I have also read that LVD may have provided phones for some of her people.
I think I heard (on Gray Hughes' channel) 21 mentioned as the number of phones (or phone lines) that Charles was paying for. The source was one of the relatives. Sixty burner phones were mentioned by Nate Eaton, (IMO) likely in connection with the investigation.

If I had to guess I'd say Chad's ideal end of times would be most comfortable in the warmer weather of July/August and it would enable Lori to wear her mini mini skirts while dealing with zombies, gathering and translating etc etc
IIRC, MG mentioned in her interview that Lori and Chad were planning on waiting out the apocalypse in Hawaii and then return to the mainland.

Imo idk that either of them really believe much of any of this. Imo they spout off whatever people want to hear to people please. Imo they want people to like them and to believe them.
If they are faking it, then it must be hard for Lori to realize that no divine intervention is going to get her out of jail. On the other hand, if she is a firm believer, then she might still be living in fantasy, where this is all part of a plan in which she and Chad will be vindicated in the end.

Last edited:
Idaho has zero insanity defense. And folks in Idaho have zero tolerance for crazy people who hurt kids.

Most folks in Idaho are LDS, or they know a lot about the LDS church. They won't have any empathy for LVD, who doesn't come off as crazy, like Wanda Barzee, now, she was a nut case.

Women will loathe LVD. Men won't like her much either. She is not a "likeable" defendant. She comes off as arrogant and even worse, condescending. Like she is "special". Not mentally ill.
Of course Lori believes she's special. Chad put her on a pedestal with his doctrine.

Idahoans (as well as others) might have zero tolerance for child killers in general, but how likely are those close to the perps to believe that they are innocent? I'm waiting for Chad's and Lori's families to wake up. It must be harder each day to pretend that this is going to end well.

I guess you are right. He does have a very dedicated following though. I got doxxed by some of his fans after mentioning this.

and speaking of softer journalism tactics, I think Nate has that down pat. I was so happy when Eric and him were hired by Dateline and all the exposure they were getting from their hard work on this story. The video published today was no different, it was interesting to hear about someone who had Chad has their publisher. I was not at all surprised when she mentioned the attorney who reviewed her contract said he never saw a more one-sided (in favor of publisher not the author) publisher agreement before. That just further solidified my belief in CD being a clever con man making a buck off of innocent people and exploiting those who truly believe in NDE and all that. I don’t recall her mentioning it in the interview but Chad even wrote the first chapter of one of her books, multiple reviews I’ve seen reference that and how lucky Suzanne was to have partnered with Chad . Just MOO.
There was also a ghostwriter involved in publishing Suzanne's book. The way she describes Chad's ideal relationship with Tammy... It shows that people change.

I think Nate might have had a bit of an advantage over other journalists in some instances, because of his connections.

"Suzanne Freeman was one of the first authors to have her work published by Spring Creek Book Company, which the Daybells launched in 2004. The first book, “Led by the Hand of Christ,” focused on Freeman’s near-death experience, and over the next eight years, she partnered with Chad on two more projects."

Author who worked with Chad Daybell says he's been deceived and needs to 'do the right thing' | East Idaho News

OMG! I sure hope Lori reads this, must be nice to know she isn't the first Chad used that "met in a former life" line on.

“Tammy, she was a sweetheart. I think she was the heart of the business. She just really was good at it and really kind and really genuine,” Freeman says. “He would tell me she was his soulmate, and he knew her in the pre-existence, and when he met her, they knew each other. I was impressed by that. I thought, ‘Wow. They have a really sweet relationship, and that’s really tender.’ I was impressed by him, how humble he was, and how he felt about his wife."

If they are faking it, then it must be hard for Lori to realize that no divine intervention is going to get her out of jail. On the other hand, if she is a firm believer, then she might still be living in fantasy, where this is all part of a plan in which she and Chad will be vindicated in the end.

I go with the latter. I think LV is a firm believer in Chad which includes believing they are both ethereally special... she's rolling with the fantasy of vindication. I can't imagine her sobbing in remorse and begging for forgiveness. jmo

OMG! I sure hope Lori reads this, must be nice to know she isn't the first Chad used that "met in a former life" line on.

“Tammy, she was a sweetheart. I think she was the heart of the business. She just really was good at it and really kind and really genuine,” Freeman says. “He would tell me she was his soulmate, and he knew her in the pre-existence, and when he met her, they knew each other. I was impressed by that. I thought, ‘Wow. They have a really sweet relationship, and that’s really tender.’ I was impressed by him, how humble he was, and how he felt about his wife."

This "pre-existence" stuff is mainstream LDS. They believe they can "see through the veil" before birth and just before death as a common occurrence. Theory being you have seen your life before you live it (ie: deja vu).

I still fear they've got the charges wrong.

I can't get away from the thought that to prove a parent abandoned their children it seems logical to me that you need to show the children are alive and suffering that abandonment - not receiving food, clothing, shelter, education, medical attention.

What would happen if the defense is that she believes the children are deceased? I don't think there is anything making her explain why she thinks that.

I don't think it's right to level charges to get around a situation, if that makes sense. For instance she has apparently told someone that Tylee is deceased. She's told people that the children were zombies and that zombies needed to die. She's told people she has no minor children. I think there is enough for two no body murder trials, with the other deaths around them, the doctrines and the testimony of MG, with all the other circumstantial evidence of possessing their phone/iPad/bank card, getting rid of JJ's support systems.

MOO

I don't believe counsel could offer a "belief" on her part that the children are deceased as a viable defense to the abandonment charge. The court would not permit the claim without evidence and, in this case, that would mean Lori would have to testify. That fact alone probably eliminates this as a defense because the state would be permitted to cross examine her without limitation -- something the defense almost certainly could never risk.

As a parent, under the law of Idaho, she has a nondelegable duty to provide care for her children. The state will be able to produce more than enough evidence to prove a prima facie case that she has not been providing support for the children (living without the children and no evidence in bank accounts or household expenditures that shows support for the kids). At that point the state has satisfied its burden of proof for this particular crime and the defense will have to offer a plausible defense. Former Idaho Attorney General David Leroy explained her options:

"One, she can produce the children at her own custody. Number two, she can show they're in a lawful and proper custody, being duly cared for by a third person or in the alternative if the children are no longer living, they don't have to be anybody's care or custody or control, but of course that raises substantial legal questions."

His last comment touches on this issue. Trying to get out from under the abandonment charge by arguing the kids are deceased is probably a case of "the cure being worse than the disease." There simply isn't a plausible scenario whereby the kids are dead that doesn't end up putting her in more serious jeopardy and she would have to do more than simply make the claim for the court to allow the defense to be raised. As Mr. Leroy states, this case is "uniquely and cleverly constructed."

There is also more to the current charges than just the desertion/abandonment count and, besides, it appears rather obvious that the state is using this case as a chess move that will almost certainly be superseded by much more serious charges. The maneuvering we see now is most likely more like a skirmish before the real war.

What will these two do or say, when the end of the world date comes and goes and the world is still here?

Does anyone thing think that both prosecutors and defense are waiting until after July before really going ahead with any trial?

IIRC, Melani's documents insinuated that Brandon had mafia connections and could have been targeted by them. Did the mafia borrow Tylee's jeep from Lori for the job?

Ok this might be the funniest thing I've read about this case. :D

But also...when you think about it, it does tell you a little something about the mental situation of some of the people involved. If you are a Mormon mom in the Phoenix suburbs, quietly doing your thing, and your ex-husband is a Mormon dad in the Phoenix suburbs quietly doing his thing, the idea that your family has attracted the attention of and been targeted by the Mafia is probably not rooted in reality -- whether it's a paranoid thought or throw-it-against-the-wall-and-see-if-it-sticks.

Then again, maybe Brandon's not quietly doing his thing. Maybe he's busy doing one of the 38 nefarious behaviors and/or crimes he's been accused of...and the Mafia really does send bad shooters to Idaho to borrow jeeps from 17 year-old girls when they need transpo to an attempted murder. Don't let your kids park their cars on the street, people.

I know on fb that some family members have stated that Charles paid for 60 phones at one point. IMO I would think that perhaps some of those were for his employees. I have also read that LVD may have provided phones for some of her people.

That might or might not be a red flag. In many situations it's financially advantageous to have everybody on a family or business plan. My brother's has, um, let me count--brother, wife, stepdaughter, Mom, wife's mom, son, daughter-in-law, two grandsons. Yeah, he's kind of the patriarch type. But if CV was including employees as well as his wife's family, the number can get very large very quickly.

I mean, there's enough crazy going on with LV that the phone thing could be crazy too. But I don't see it as immediately sinister.

It beats a grave. So, she's still occupying a more desirable location than CV (and who knows how many others).

And she's the one responsible for putting them all there. JMO.
Oh I absolutely agree! I am not feeling sorry for her at all. But someone as self-centered and entitled as she is has got to be hating her life right now. I am glad as I think jail is a wonderful reminder for her of what she has done to so many people. I just want her to enjoy it forever.

Oh I absolutely agree! I am not feeling sorry for her at all. But someone as self-centered and entitled as she is has got to be hating her life right now. I am glad as I think jail is a wonderful reminder for her of what she has done to so many people. I just want her to enjoy it forever.

JMO
There was a courtroom video of her and her lawyer when they were trying to get bail reduced to try to get her out. I got the impression she really thought she had a chance at that and it was interesting to watch her reactions as reality set in that her lawyer was not going to succeed in getting her out.

Then toward the end of that day in court, the judge started to talk about scheduling and that was also interesting to watch as the long future dates were mentioned.

I think it was probably the first time she realized she may be in there awhile.

Where are the kids Lori?
If you want to speed up things in your case, then just answer that simple question that has been asked of you by the courts. It will help speed up your case but of course depending on the answer you may not get out anyway but at least your case will progress quicker.

Truly what was the end game for CD & LVD? Did they think about the consequences of lying to everyone, the children missing with no explanations, murders, mayhem & mystery? Were they so deluded with the end of the world they thought they would have nearly 9 months to frolic and gather the chosen for their own planetary omniscience? At what point did they step off reality into these grandiose delusions?
My heart aches for Tylee. There was no one to count on, because her very existence depended on towing the line for her mother. She provided most (if not all) care for JJ, she did not have the luxury of seeing family members in a more "normal setting" because of all the efforts Lori put in place to make sure her ex would never win against her. All regardless of Tyleee might want or aspire to. Lori told everyone her daughter was attending college, had her GED/diploma, and had moved out of the family home to go to school (a few blocks away) while being too young to be accepted into that school. Yet, Lori allows Tylee to drive from Texas to Idaho by herself at age 16 - who does that? Where did Tylee stay? (could not have driven the entire trip without rest) Tylee knew she had to never contradict her mother (especially in front of others), if she did they would have significant conflict (as was mentioned in some of the comments from friends). There would be hell to pay for Tylee if she didn't do exactly what Lori told her. Look at how vindictive Lori was to her ex-hubs, Tylee knew there was no dissent in the ranks - just tow the line in order to remain safe, alive, and be able to care for JJ. All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry