Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who would think the kids would be buried on their own property? Not me! I can’t imagine even if you thought he was guilty you would not think they were buried there

People's minds would protect them from this usually I agree. The sheer horror of having to let that thought in would be very difficult to imagine about one's loved one. "I am living next to the mangled remains of children my Father helped murder" isn't something that would be easy to put your mind around.

Last edited:
I’ve received permission from mods to post this video.

I hadn’t seen this until recently but it is informative for a couple reasons. In this old YouTube video from what looks like to be Alex’s account posted 10 years ago. He refers to himself as gay. He also talks about tazing what he called his “pedophile brother in law”.

If true this would further indicate the possibility of a sham of a marriage between AC and ZP. Could also be the reason Lori called him a “disgrace to the family” as LDS typically do not approve of this.

To me, it also indicates that he could be further controlled by Lori and or Chad if this was used against him. Who knows what kind of “atoning” they required him to do.

Great find, thank you!

Chad hasn't done it since 2015, and I think for some time before that. I don't think the kids were allowed to play much in the cemetery, as there would be deep holes and large equipment. At least, not enough that as small children they would know how graves at different times look. MOO

I'm not an electrician, and I haven't been around the actual day to day work since I was in my teens but I can still diagnosis a ballast box that's going because my Father is and I've just been around it and helped sometimes on weekends or the summer. Pull that wire, hey go grab me a wire stripper sort of familiar. Just being around something can make you familiar in a sub-conscious way.

How would you suggest people discuss the symptoms on display without a specific rx being discussed? I assume that evidence of lack of empathy for example is okay but diagnosis isn't then? The specific behaviours are relevant to how these people do things so they do go straight to the motivation or ability to commit these sorts of horrific acts.

Just looking for some guidance as to where this line is.

For example, I have opined that someone might try to make a case that Lori has some form of Cotard's delusions. That's not really diagnostic but could be a possible defense.

I am sorry if it is offensive to some, but isn't the story of these crimes totally offensive to everyone?

ITA: <snip> The specific behaviours are relevant to how these people do things so they do go straight to the motivation or ability to commit these sorts of horrific acts.

I agree to abide by board rules, of course. JMO

Until Chad came into the picture, doesn't look like Lori and Alex actually killed anyone. Chad filled her head with crazy ideas about dark spirits, zombies, multiple previous lives and marriages. Apparently Alex became a believer of all those ideas as well.

Well thats debatable. MBP mother? Pretty shady stuff...

Also AC tried to kill JR after a conversation with LVD.

When it comes to Chad there is less proof he is violent. However it only proves he was not caught breaking the law and prosecuted not that there is absent of criminal activity.

Not saying your incorrect just saying there is wiggle room. MOO

I hadn’t seen this until recently but it is informative for a couple reasons. In this old YouTube video from what looks like to be Alex’s account posted 10 years ago. He refers to himself as gay. He also talks about tazing what he called his “pedophile brother in law”.

If true this would further indicate the possibility of a sham of a marriage between AC and ZP. Could also be the reason Lori called him a “disgrace to the family” as LDS typically do not approve of this.

To me, it also indicates that he could be further controlled by Lori and or Chad if this was used against him. Who knows what kind of “atoning” they required him to do.

Great find, thank you!

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a normal LDS family, I've seen photos that show they were wearing clothes that Mormon people wouldn't, as well as some beliefs and law problems they were having that would be very unusual for a typical Mormon family. Yes, Lori went to seminary, but lots of kids do, even ones whose families aren't living a typical LDS lifestyle. MOO

I hope that MBP become a true POI. So we can post more here. There are legal custody documents from the 1990s when MBPs dad got custody of her. This is no normal family.

I disagree. I know it’s just opinions we are sharing here, but I’ll give mine.

who would think the kids would be buried on their own property? Not me! I can’t imagine even if you thought he was guilty you would not think they were buried there. I’m sure chad came up with something really believable for whatever disturbance was made there. Ex- building a fire pit, burning branches, burying dead dog, burying raccoon, etc. I can’t imagine thinking he buried the kids there myself, and I definitely couldn’t if I was a child supporting my father. Heck we never even broached that idea here so who would have thought of it... unless there was some questionable behavior or thoughts already going on that didn’t fit the narrative.

I just stick with technology being the informant. Someone could need protected because they didn’t mean to give off slight questions that investigators knew what they meant, but the unintentional tipster did not.

Or maybe there was surveillance? Maybe surveillance was put up at chads house and he was found to repeatedly “check the site”.

My one thought on this is that judging from the looks of CD's fitness at that time, he probably did very little manual labor and if there was any to be done, he enlisted the help of his adult sons. That alone would make one suspicious.

who would think the kids would be buried on their own property? Not me! I can’t imagine even if you thought he was guilty you would not think they were buried there.

That's an interesting observation. Why wouldn't you imagine that? I don't have the stats but I kinda have the opposite impression, namely that it's very common for disappeared family members to show up on or near the parent's (or step-parent's, forgive me calling CD this) property, when the parents are the perpetrators.

I would imagine that LE would be asking those sorts of questions first -- "Did you notice Mr./Mrs. Daybell doing any digging or other landscaping on the property? Did you notice any new sod laid on the property, but only in specific areas? etc etc".

I didn't read it as his referring to himself as gay as much as starting off with a sexual orientation joke. He seems very unfunny, incidentally.

That's an interesting observation. Why wouldn't you imagine that? I don't have the stats but I kinda have the opposite impression, namely that it's very common for disappeared family members to show up on or near the parent's (or step-parent's, forgive me calling CD this) property, when the parents are the perpetrators.

I would imagine that LE would be asking those sorts of questions first -- "Did you notice Mr./Mrs. Daybell doing any digging or other landscaping on the property? Did you notice any new sod laid on the property, but only in specific areas? etc etc".

Exactly.

I didn't read it as his referring to himself as gay as much as starting off with a sexual orientation joke. He seems very unfunny, incidentally.
As far as I can tell, he said something to the effect "I wish I was straight." I don't take that as a joke. He also talks about serving time for tasing Joseph R. That wasn't a joke either, was it?

I am sorry if it is offensive to some, but isn't the story of these crimes totally offensive to everyone?

ITA: <snip> The specific behaviours are relevant to how these people do things so they do go straight to the motivation or ability to commit these sorts of horrific acts.

I agree to abide by board rules, of course. JMO

I think its the way some people talk about it.
If you had a condition that someone was implying makes you a murder youd also be offended.
Conditions are complex and painting it oneway that isn't accurate to peoples experience then that is offensive.

Its like if I said they are obviously Republicans therefore what do you expect of the Cox family lieing. That would be offensive to many. It doesn't push the discussion on nor help in anyway.

Be sensitive thats what is being asked of everyone and don't be sure of anything you can't prove or have experience in.

Sorry for dumb question but how can someone identify remains when all you have is bones? And thank you for the dates you provided for the other court actions.

Teeth, known fractures of limbs or other procedures like having had pins in bones, and I don't know how good we have gotten at this, but I have read that you can extract DNA from skeletal remains if they're not too far gone. Presumably from the marrow remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3