Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown Nissan Rogue SUV: Caught on security camera at Rexburg storage locker. Not sighted by me elsewhere. Idaho license, owner and disposition unknown to me. Possibly a rental, but the aftermarket luggage racks on top argue otherwise. It would be *very* interesting to know whose SUV this is.

I have attached pictures to make it easier for others to search if they choose.
I don’t want to waste time or space but do we know what Tammy drove?

There is some pretty unsettling stuff surrounding her prior to Chad however including some possible questions about deaths (Tylee’s biological father for one) ...

While I think it's possible that Lori was involved in Joe's death in 2018, I think it's not likely. I think if Lori was going to kill Joe/have him killed, she would have told Alex to go right back and finish off Joe like he was supposed to do in the first place (in 2007)...not wait until 2018.

Again, he was in his fifties, never married as far as I can tell (until his marriage to ZP that lasted about two weeks), no kids. I'd say that's very unusual for a Mormon male.
I hear what you’re saying. And you may be right. I just don’t find that compelling enough to make assumptions about his sexuality or more importantly for me the reason he married ZP.

dbm...I was thinking Lori, sorry

Last edited:
... but, but, but.... remember IIRC.... she's not tech savvy, she could hardly text... (I can't remember what were the exact words and quote by you know who... does someone else?)

*cough* *cough*

Colby Ryan?? Or am I missing something.

"My mom is not tech-savvy, so Tylee's account for Venmo was the account she used to transfer money to us," he told the station. Whether Tylee or Lori made the transfers is unknown.

What We Know About Missing Idaho Teen Tylee Ryan After Her Cellphone Was Found With Mom

Or was it K Woodcock?? (see EIN link in post)

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

I hear what you’re saying. And you may be right. I just don’t find that compelling enough to make assumptions about his sexuality or more importantly for me the reason he married ZP.
He said it himself on the you tube video. So I guess some can believe it to be a joke, but I take it at face value.

While I think it's possible that Lori was involved in Joe's death in 2018, I think it's not likely. I think if Lori was going to kill Joe/have him killed, she would have told Alex to go right back and finish off Joe like he was supposed to do in the first place (in 2007)...not wait until 2018.

Unless it ment LVD got money from TR both through survival benefits & inheritance. There was talk of around $75k inheritance. Lots of this case seems to be money motivated and LVD acted very weirdly afterwards.

You could be right. Who knows and we will never find out unless she admits it.

MOO

I think its the way some people talk about it.
If you had a condition that someone was implying makes you a murder youd also be offended.
Conditions are complex and painting it oneway that isn't accurate to peoples experience then that is offensive.

Its like if I said they are obviously Republicans therefore what do you expect of the Cox family lieing. That would be offensive to many. It doesn't push the discussion on nor help in anyway.

Be sensitive thats what is being asked of everyone and don't be sure of anything you can't prove or have experience in.

That's sort of what I mean.

As in, I shouldn't say "so-and-so seems like a sociopath" but I could say, "x behaviour suggests a lack of stable identity and a lack of empathy." That specific symptom is not indicative of a specific diagnostic criteria but evidence to how this person functions and could be linked to a number of possible diagnoses or none. Either way it goes directly to how the person functions and how they might do things.

Also, would that mean if I was diagnosed with one of these conditions and saw evidence which is compelling that a person of interest has it as well I'd be acceptable? Someone comes on and says, "as a diagnosed psychopath I agree this person seems to fit my experience" for example as there are boards like tht in the world. (this is the opposite side of the coin of people being offended by it.)

I doubt anyone on here was concerned if I said I suspect malignant narcissism or sociopathy, as I don't think anyone with those conditions would care but if I said another cluster b they might be. I can see why they would be. This is why I'm curious about how to discuss clear behavioural abnormalities with precise language without exceeding the boundary of being a professional or well verse layman in a topic with a personal connection to that evidence.

Last edited:
That's an interesting observation. Why wouldn't you imagine that? I don't have the stats but I kinda have the opposite impression, namely that it's very common for disappeared family members to show up on or near the parent's (or step-parent's, forgive me calling CD this) property, when the parents are the perpetrators.

I would imagine that LE would be asking those sorts of questions first -- "Did you notice Mr./Mrs. Daybell doing any digging or other landscaping on the property? Did you notice any new sod laid on the property, but only in specific areas? etc etc".
I don’t know, maybe it’s my inexperience. To me it seems the easiest way to get caught. And if I was a child of his they would have to first accept that dad was responsible or have doubts, I think, in order to consider him burying them in the yard.

what I honestly don’t get is emma moving in. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38
Why? It seems strange. Is she moving in with her family or alone I would wonder. Maybe it’s purely a financial decision.

Colby Ryan?? Or am I missing something.

"My mom is not tech-savvy, so Tylee's account for Venmo was the account she used to transfer money to us," he told the station. Whether Tylee or Lori made the transfers is unknown.

What We Know About Missing Idaho Teen Tylee Ryan After Her Cellphone Was Found With Mom

Or was it K Woodcock?? (see EIN link in post)

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10
Yes, Colby said that on his interview with Justin Lum.

I disagree. I know it’s just opinions we are sharing here, but I’ll give mine.

who would think the kids would be buried on their own property? Not me! I can’t imagine even if you thought he was guilty you would not think they were buried there. I’m sure chad came up with something really believable for whatever disturbance was made there. Ex- building a fire pit, burning branches, burying dead dog, burying raccoon, etc. I can’t imagine thinking he buried the kids there myself, and I definitely couldn’t if I was a child supporting my father. Heck we never even broached that idea here so who would have thought of it... unless there was some questionable behavior or thoughts already going on that didn’t fit the narrative.

I just stick with technology being the informant. Someone could need protected because they didn’t mean to give off slight questions that investigators knew what they meant, but the unintentional tipster did not.

Or maybe there was surveillance? Maybe surveillance was put up at chads house and he was found to repeatedly “check the site”.
I don't think either of them rolled, but I think LE might let C and L wonder if one of them did.

That's sort of what I mean.

As in, I shouldn't say "so-and-so seems like a sociopath" but I could say, "x behaviour suggests a lack of stable identity and a lack of empathy." That specific symptom is not indicative of a specific diagnostic criteria but evidence to how this person functions and could be linked to a number of possible diagnoses. Either way it goes directly to how the person functions and how they might do things.

Also, would that mean if I was diagnosed with one of these conditions and saw evidence which is compelling that a person of interest has it as well I'd be acceptable? (this is the opposite side of the coin of people being offended by it.)

I doubt anyone on here was concerned if I said I suspect malignant narcissism or sociopathy, as I don't think anyone with those conditions would care but if I said another cluster b they might be. I can see why they would be. This is why I'm curious about how to discuss clear behavioural abnormalities with precise language without exceeding the boundary of being a professional or well verse layman in a topic with a personal connection to that evidence.

I don't know. Its probably a question for the mods. I'll report my post and hopefully they will let us know.

I don’t want to waste time or space but do we know what Tammy drove?

Not a waste. No, I do not know what her car was. And I haven't seen the Rogue in any of the pictures of the Daybell house, but I could have missed it. That's why I think it's so important we track it down. Any Rexburg residents feel like going on patrol?

In catching up I noticed somebody quoted an earlier post of mine about the automobiles in the case, and now I can't find that one to link to. Unfortunately, the post of mine that was quoted was in error. So to try and set the record straight, here is what I know about the cars:

Charles's F150: License number and disposition unknown to me. This is the vehicle Charles could not find at the Phoenix airport when he returned from San Antonio. Based on some outside chatter it is my surmise that this vehicle was not taken from the airport by Lori, but rather Lori and MG went to the airport and moved it inside the lot so he couldn't find it.

Alex's F150: Arizona license CPQuint. This is the vehicle I initially mis-identified as belonging to Charles. It is the vehicle mentioned in the FBI call for witnesses at Yellowstone, and seen in the lapel vids at the site of Charles's murder. Outside chatter/rumors are that this vehicle ended up with Colby in exchange for Tylee's Jeep (FWIW, which may not be worth much.) Impounded by police at a time and place unknown to me.

Tylee's 2-door Jeep Wrangler: Texas license LWD0997, VIN 1C4GJXAN6JW326205. It was sold used on January 17, 2019. This vehicle was identified as been driven by the shooter in the attempt on Brandon Boudreaux's life 2 October 2019. Possibly given to Tylee by Charles to compensate for the pain of moving from the Chandler house to the much less attractive Gilbert residence in January 2019. Tylee told police at murder scene that she drove it from Texas to Arizona by herself. It is possible that she meant that she and Charles flew to Texas, picked it up, and she did all the driving on the way back (as opposed to being alone in the vehicle.) Possibly at the murder scene behind closed garage door. Outside chatter/rumors that it ended up with Colby and was swapped to Alex for his pickup. (Again, FWIW, which may not be worth much.) Impounded by Rexburg police on or about 27 November 2019.

Lori's Infiniti QX70 SUV: Texas license not known by me. Visible in garage at the murder scene. Disposition unknown to me.

Unknown Nissan Rogue SUV: Caught on security camera at Rexburg storage locker. Not sighted by me elsewhere. Idaho license, owner and disposition unknown to me. Possibly a rental, but the aftermarket luggage racks on top argue otherwise. It would be *very* interesting to know whose SUV this is.

I have attached pictures to make it easier for others to search if they choose.
Thank you! That was me! I am sorry I missed your correction. I appreciate you following up. I am very interested in what happened to the infinity and when the rogue came on the scene.

Teeth, known fractures of limbs or other procedures like having had pins in bones, and I don't know how good we have gotten at this, but I have read that you can extract DNA from skeletal remains if they're not too far gone. Presumably from the marrow remains.

You can extract dna from bones that are ten thousand years old in specific circumstances. You can compare yourself against multiple ancient remains on gedmatch because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member