Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the replies re: logging into the school website. Looks like she got busted though lol! I don’t know why this is bothering me but I’m sure I’ll find something else to take it’s place

12 Feb 2020 – JJ’s former school, LIFE Academy in AZ says Lori has allegedly been logging into the school app to view announcements after JJ was no longer enrolled there. Her account was seen logged in at least 7 times on posts from 9/7 to 2/4, with some of the instances occurring around Thanksgiving and when the story of the missing kids broke just before Christmas. The school has since removed her access and released a statement. "We cannot speculate as to why Lori or someone using her accounts or electronics would continue to follow the classroom or our organization during this time frame," read a part of the statement (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix).

Why would Lori be reading her sons old class news etc. That is very strange, but then we are talking about Lori

Ok. I want to figure out what happened to all the vehicles. Can anyone help?

1. Infinity looked like a qx

Seen in garage when CV was shot. Also CV mentioned it when he was trying to get in house on body cam footage. Where did it end up?

2. We’ve heard Colby was given a car, right? Which one and when?
Here is a post about that. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

3. CV’s truck

4. Tylee’s jeep
When did she get it, did it go to Idaho?

5. what did Alex drive in Idaho? Was it CV’s truck? We know he had a truck with CPQuint tag. 2017 f150

6.lori’s Nissan Rogue
When did she get it? I know we had our VI say that they had seen it with plates on it from Idaho.

Our VI was questioned about three cars being seen in ID, but I’m really curious what happened to the infinity that was in the garage in July 2019.
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Has anyone heard if the vehicle LE took from Colby has been returned back to him?

When they came by Colby’s work to tell him bye on the way to Idaho per one of his interviews, I think they were in one car if I remember right. Did he say which one? How and when did Tylee’s Jeep ever move?

Hey there! The only one I can answer is that they drove Tylee’s Jeep to see Colby on August 30th. Just read about it lol.
Also, it’s the same day she gave JJ’s dog back and the trainer said that “the SUV” was in the middle of the driveway being loaded with bags and that JJ was in the back seat. Not sure if that was the Jeep, but I think it was as they drove it to see Colby. Info from the timeline part IV.

Does anyone remember a screen shot of the last family court with Kay and Larry about custody of JJ. I know I saw it somewhere but my search comes up blank..thanks

It was previously discussed in a few threads back but my understanding is BYUI does not allow anyone under age 18 to enroll - even online. (per other posters here & I imagine BYUI's enrollment policy).

I'll have to look up the old thread, but your understanding of BYUI's admissions policy is at odds with what they state on their website. SOURCE (on campus): Legal Disclosures & Select Institutional Policies

"Age: Degree-seeking students applying for on-campus study are generally required to be at least 17 years of age before beginning their first semester of study. For more information on early admissions policy, please contact the Admissions Office."

SOURCE (online): 2.2 Admission Requirements | Pathway Support

"2.2.3 Minimum Age Eligibility
Applicants who are 17 and 18 years old are required to have a high school diploma or equivalent to be admitted to PathwayConnect, while those ages 19+ are not required to have these credentials. Applicants younger than age 17 are not eligible for admission, except in certain international locations."

As usual, I don't disagree that LV is "all lies all the time", but think it's kind of important to make sure we're refuting lies with facts rather than hearsay or assumption (which end up being repeated as fact).

I don't think Tylee necessarily wanted the checks, but yes I can see her confronting Lori about the way they were being misused/misallocated. Tylee was the more responsible of the two. Moo.
If Tylee wanted to live independently (and there is at least some indication that she was, per her friend that said Tylee didn't want to move to Idaho, and only decided to move because of JJ), Tylee could very well have wanted to get the money herself.

Yes we can discuss this topic! I would just put big WARNING at the top of your post about graphic discussion that way people can roll & scroll if they chose not to engage in this topic. We have had multiple discussions (drawings, outlines of decomp, etc) on many different cases.
Maybe to those of us who reply, place that same WARNING above the replied to quote?

you know, that place where your first letter or two hide if you type too fast and you wonder where it went until you see your reply posted?

What exactly was said? ZP wasn't even at home when AC collapsed. ZP's son was home but he didn't seem to know much of anything about Alex, didn't even know Alex and ZP were married. ZP did show up before 911 call ended. But doesn't jibe very well with "checking on AC because he isn't feeling well." Unless ZP was coming from somewhere else to check on AC?

I’d like to know this as well.

the results were just too violent.... i just cannot believe natural.

Can you be more specific? Violent in what way? That he had a seizure and lost control of his bowels? The details shared by the Maricopa County medical examiner are highly specific and hard to confuse with anything else. He had a chronic condition that would not have been brought on overnight or even within the scope of the preceding year.

From the family lawyer's statement:

"The Maricopa County Medical Examiner determined that Alex Cox died from natural causes. The report, dated May 8, 2020,states the primary cause of death was “bilateral pulmonary thromboemboli”, a condition in which arteries in the lungs become blocked by blood clots. Atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease was named as a contributory cause of death."

Yes, there are several cases of poison by drops. I mentioned them yesterday...with links. There was even a murder mystery show on, not to long ago with this theme. The coroner needs to look out for this IMO.

When I first learned that V eye drops really were used in some actual murder cases I thought back to all the times I tried to put the drops in my eyes and they dripped down near my mouth where I licked them up like a dog not realizing the substance can be deadly.

I think I will have a tissue handy the next time I decide to put drops in.

Human remains confirmed to be missing Idaho kids Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan

Human remains confirmed to be missing Idaho kids Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan

Minyvonne Burke
2 hrs ago
The human remains found on the property of Lori Vallow's husband belong to her two children, Tylee Ryan and Joshua Vallow, Idaho authorities confirmed Saturday.

"It is not the outcome we had hoped; to be able to find the children safe. Our hearts and prayers go out to the families of JJ and Tylee," the Rexburg Police Department said in a press release.

The remains were found at Chad Daybell's Fremont County home after authorities obtained a search warrant, police said Tuesday. Daybell was taken into custody and questioned that same day.
As of Saturday afternoon, he has not been charged. Police said an autopsy confirmed the remains belong to Tylee and Joshua, who were 17 and 7 years old, respectively, when they went missing in September.

I'm re-listening through the Dateline interviews with MBP, because that's where I thought I heard it. Someone else commented it came from the MG interview with Nate. I'm determined to hunt this down now.

lol! Thank you! I’m still having a hard time finding media. Am I missing it on page 1 of the thread?

Ok. I want to figure out what happened to all the vehicles. Can anyone help?

1. Infinity looked like a qx

Seen in garage when CV was shot. Also CV mentioned it when he was trying to get in house on body cam footage. Where did it end up?

2. We’ve heard Colby was given a car, right? Which one and when?
Here is a post about that. Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

3. CV’s truck

4. Tylee’s jeep
When did she get it, did it go to Idaho?

5. what did Alex drive in Idaho? Was it CV’s truck? We know he had a truck with CPQuint tag. 2017 f150

6.lori’s Nissan Rogue
When did she get it? I know we had our VI say that they had seen it with plates on it from Idaho.

Our VI was questioned about three cars being seen in ID, but I’m really curious what happened to the infinity that was in the garage in July 2019.
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Has anyone heard if the vehicle LE took from Colby has been returned back to him?

When they came by Colby’s work to tell him bye on the way to Idaho per one of his interviews, I think they were in one car if I remember right. Did he say which one? How and when did Tylee’s Jeep ever move?
I just rewatched the Video with Colby and Justin Lum and Colby said when they came by on their way to Rexburg they were in the Jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214