Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go back to whichever thread that was current at the time her interviews were being shown, you can see how many of us discussed extensively the myriad inconsistancies/outright lies being spewed from Melani's mouth.
Actually, I just watched a YT video (it's a crime 5/4/2020) - I am not sure if allowed to link here that had significant info on this person. They appear to have substantiated info but up to you whether you believe it or not.

I think you have to be right. They knew before they dug, which is why Nate the reporter said an official told him early that morning it would be a "wonderful and very sad day (paraphrased)."

To me, that means one of the people who was involved with the burying of the bodies rolled over. Not just someone who "heard" about it -- that statement to Nate from the official was pretty clear -- it didn't leave much room for conjecture.

I'm still leaning toward Lori, since CD would have been out with them showing them the burial site if he was the one. But, he was sitting in the car, and, if reports are to be believed, at one point he took off quickly, only to be chased by officers and arrested.

JMOO

The one who did the burying, IMO, is the one who rolled. Can't believe Lori did that, and hence would not have known the exact location. Maybe never knew where the bodies were so she could pass a lie detector test that "she didn't know!" and "she didn't do it!"

If Chad did the burying, which I think he did, for his own protection it would have only been him who knew the exact locations. IMOO

I agree... light/dark, zombie, etc. was part of the Chad doctrine. But, was it Chad or Lori that began the physical steps to remove these zombies/dark beings from this earth. Which of them took the first steps in actually murdering (or leading others to murder).

Right, that’s the question I’m trying to answer: who initiated the violence?

We know that Lori and Alex had initiated extreme violence on Tylee’s dad. So there’s precedent, before Chad came into the picture.

But there was no pattern of violence with Chad. It doesn’t even looks like there was any crime in his past, where you have theft and fraud from Lori.

So it seems to me that Chad’s make believe doctrine served as a justification for the violent crimes that Lori and Alex committed.

Other evidence may come out, but it looks like Chad’s a huckster while Lori and Alex are the killers. Tammy’s autopsy and related evidence might answer some of these questions.

We know that Lori and Alex had initiated extreme violence on Tylee’s dad. So there’s precedent, before Chad came into the picture.

But there was no pattern of violence with Chad. It doesn’t even looks like there was any crime in his past, where you have theft and fraud from Lori.

So it seems to me that Chad’s make believe doctrine served as a justification for the violent crimes that Lori and Alex committed.

Other evidence may come out, but it looks like Chad’s a huckster while Lori and Alex are the killers. Tammy’s autopsy and related evidence might answer some of these questions.
Until Chad came into the picture, doesn't look like Lori and Alex actually killed anyone. Chad filled her head with crazy ideas about dark spirits, zombies, multiple previous lives and marriages. Apparently Alex became a believer of all those ideas as well.

The one who did the burying, IMO, is the one who rolled. Can't believe Lori did that, and hence would not have known the exact location. Maybe never knew where the bodies were so she could pass a lie detector test that "she didn't know!" and "she didn't do it!"

If Chad did the burying, which I think he did, for his own protection it would have only been him who knew the exact locations. IMOO
And then he promptly got arrested for concealing the evidence? I don't think that makes sense.

I think it looks like it could be the right size to me but I’m lousy at measurements and estimations to be honest. My brain is still so stuck at the coincidence of Alex’s gun bag being an orange gym bag that I can’t really be objective right now. Just going to keep reading all the input and theories from everyone and frustratingly wait until we officially can find out what the heck that thing is! Patience... patience.. patience. Not my strong point lol

The black and white lines were added as one foot measures. Tylee 5 foot tall, if knees drawn up could fit within that 4 foot measurement. JMO

Legally, will Lori insist that she is the only one who can determine what is done with the remains? Will she make a decision to spite Larry and Kay? Will Larry and Kay have to do an injunction?

I'm wondering what will be the next legal steps for Larry and Kay to possible go to court for an emergency hearing to get legal decision making for such.

Good Point. I don’t know. I think technically the state has custody of the kids now. So I would hope that they would let Kay, Larry, and Annie decide what to do. I could be wrong though. MOO

And then he promptly got arrested for concealing the evidence? I don't think that makes sense.

If he did the burying, but not the murders, yes, arrested for concealment of evidence - even if he confessed to that, does not absolve him from the charges. JMO

Agreed. I do not think it was CD or LVD. I think it was the son who was living there at the time of TD's passing. I believe he saw the disturbed area and over the passing months had time to evaluate whatever excuse CD had given him, realizing it made no sense and that timing was just too coincidental with the missing children. Compound that with CD's further lies and he just could not deny the inevitable after awhile.

And, Lori and Alex moved mighty quick to set-up and execute Charles Vallow's murder (under the guise of self-defense) - Expedited (just over a week) by Charles saying he would be sending an email to Tammy telling her of the C/L lust affair.

But, I'm still not convinced Chad did not have an actual hand in the murders. ITA regarding Tammy's autopsy - I am hopeful it will provide answers (evidence).

ETA: JMO!

Good Point. I don’t know. I think technically the state has custody of the kids now. So I would hope that they would let Kay, Larry, and Annie decide what to do. I could be wrong though. MOO

As Tylee said she was probably JJ's real parent and may have died trying to save both of them and once she was gone JJ was no longer protected is clear, I hope they are cremated/laid to rest together. JJ's real protector in daily life was Tylee.

Tylee had no protector.

I think you have to be right. They knew before they dug, which is why Nate the reporter said an official told him early that morning it would be a "wonderful and very sad day (paraphrased)."

To me, that means one of the people who was involved with the burying of the bodies rolled over. Not just someone who "heard" about it -- that statement to Nate from the official was pretty clear -- it didn't leave much room for conjecture.

I'm still leaning toward Lori, since CD would have been out with them showing them the burial site if he was the one. But, he was sitting in the car, and, if reports are to be believed, at one point he took off quickly, only to be chased by officers and arrested.

JMOO

Thia is why no am interested in the two men in civilian clothes. They are standing together watching everything right up at the site.
The man in a red cap and camo cargo shorts, and the man in a gray jacket and black cap.

If Tylee's death was off the cuff or planned.

If Tylee couldn't get into that school because of her age or her screwed up "homeschooling" then Lori knew that Tylee was going to "disappear" and was already laying groundwork for people not to question it.

Maybe the exact moment was off the cuff, but there was already a plan in place.

Alright, let's discuss the forensic work done at the scene and, specifically, the images of what appear to be human remains. Out of respect for members and for convenience, I have uploaded images with annotations on our server. WARNING: don't click the link if you find the topic unsettling. The images are not terribly graphic, but I do know some people are particularly sensitive. Here's the link. PASSWORD IS: visual
Thank you for the effort into these and with well written explanations!

In the CBS interview with SS and JC, JC laughs and quickly shakes her head while responding "No!" in answer to the question whether LVD could be brainwashed by CD. So, if LVD attempts that as a defense now, the prosecutor will have her own mother scoffing at the very notion.

I think that is a very good point, and bet we will hear it in court.

Please move on from discussing various personality disorders.

We do not have any VI psychologist / experts in the thread and Lori has not been diagnosed so it is really off topic in this discussion at this time and, at times, comments made are offensive to some members.

Thinking back to the rash of deaths at Dominican Republic resorts. Official cause natural due to Pulmonary Edema on many. Happy and enjoying vacation one day and dead the next. More reading to do on the subject.
Did you hear Trish's podcast from Friday night? The expert on with her discussed the Dominican Republic situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!