Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first deceased child to be identified publicly was JJ. In that same announcement, they said there were two children, one of them buried in an egregious manner. Neither of the children was associated with that remark. It could be either JJ or Tylee at this point; we don’t yet know.
As far as I can tell, we can infer from CD's charging documents that "egregious manner" applies to Tylee, not JJ, because of the relative dates cited.

Totally disagree. By now at least several people said Chad expected Tammy to die for at least some time. Julie R and Melanie G claimed the same thing-Chad was expecting Tammy to die. Tammy was healthy, Tammy was in great shape physically, Tammy was training for a marathon. There was no reason for Chad to expect that Tammy was going to die any time soon. So I don't believe for a second Chad was extremely surprised when murder came into the picture.
Point of information: Tammy was training for a 5K race.

I was someone who suggested Covid-19 should not be ruled out. I still don't think it should be ruled out but I think it is very highly unlikely.

I read this week that there was very unusual activity (Many more cars in parking lots) at Chinese hospitals last summer (June/July) that suggests something was spreading as early as then. We know from what we saw once it was acknowledged in January that it spreads everywhere and fast unless significant precautions are taken. They are also starting to re-evaluate some US deaths last summer and fall. I'm all for thinking horses and not zebras. But we are learning more and more that there likely were herds of zebras in the US last fall so I don't think it is crazy to consider coronavirus a remote possibility in both Tammy's and Alex's deaths.

(If you don't get the zebra reference it comes from the expression "when you hear beats think horses not zebras" meaning consider the simpler, more common explanation first)

You can see the entire amount of cases that Madison County Idaho (where both Salem and Rexburg are) by simply googling “madison county Idaho coronavirus numbers”. The very first thing that will come up is a map, and a list of all the cases in every county in Idaho. Madison County will be bolded and first. One can see that during this entire pandemic, there are 29 cases recorded and 0 deaths. This news station at the link below has an interactive map on this page that shows as of May 9th in Madison County there were 19 recorded and 10 probable.

I am bowing out of the Covid19 theories because it just doesn’t seem plausible to me given all the info and also these numbers.
And it’s giving me a headache lol!! ;);)
Idaho COVID-19 cases pass 2,200 - Local News 8

Wow to the last two of your bolded parts!
The first one is SO obviously the way a person acts when they are guilty (I thought she had learned to be a better actress than that!)
And the second.. Came back from where? Where did her lily-livered self run off to until poor TD was safely in the ground, with no chance for further investigation? What a worthless, vile wretch she is.
Do we have info on LVD's whereabouts during that period of time?

As far as I can tell, we can infer from CD's charging documents that "egregious manner" applies to Tylee, not JJ, because of the relative dates cited.
That's more of an assumption than an inference.

Do we have info on LVD's whereabouts during that period of time?
My assumption (could be totally wrong) is that this means after LVD and CD came back from HI and surprised everyone that they'd gotten married. The dates are fuzzy but it would be between mid-November and when they took off for Knottsberry Farm on Nov 27.

I’m still in some sort of horrified shock. I’d battle with myself every single day leading up to the day of the latest search warrant and Chad being arrested. My head would say one thing but my heart just couldn’t fathom it or didn’t want to. It’s like prepare for the worst and hope for the best but as are too many cases on here the worst turns out to be even more than you thought possible. I had assumed that chad sent TD to her parents knowing she was going to die bc he was going to kill her so he could spend time with Lori and still let TD have that last tike with her family but the reality kind seems like he sent TD away so he could have the children’s bodies out there. I keep thinking a lot of things. I keep thinking about how did they subdue Tylee bc she was older and how scared she must have been. I think about if it’s possible to die from guilt trying to explain away Alex’s Mysterious death . I mostly wonder why didn’t Lori let Tylee go live with any number of people I’m sure who would’ve taken her in bc she was almost a legal adult and why didn’t she just give JJ back to Kay and Larry. Why did they have to die? She could have done that and still been the “empty nester” chad told his family she was. I’m so sad and angry. I hope Chad has a come to Jesus moment and does the right thing and just lays it all out. I keep thinking about how gleeful Lori acted and how she see appeared to smirk and be so callous to Kay and Larry as Colby sat next to them . I have a million thoughts but every single one of them ends in tears. I’m glad we know where they are to give some sort of peace and start on the journey to punishing the people who killed Tylee and JJ (also TD and Charles ) .

I wonder if they did some type of religious ceremony together as the children were dying (I'm thinking drugs/poison) after they said good-(night)bye and sent them to bed. Like many others here, I believe they were murdered on different dates. Maybe Lori never saw them again and Chad took care of everything? These two are monsters. I really hope Tylee and JJ didn't suffer. My heart goes out to friends, family, and the community. From everything I've read, these children are amazing, beautiful souls.

I won't be contributing further to this topic.
COVID parameters, infection spread methods, testing, and recent research can be found at the CDC website, Johns Hopkins, Harvard, Dr. Fauci, or wherever you do your science reading. It seems WS has a COVID site as well. I'll refer you to that.

MOO natural causes seem unlikely as Chad was having visions about how she would soon die.

Last edited:
350K? How could a modest income rack up that much debt? And why wouldn't the supposed life insurance money from Tammy's death (400K? 430K?) be used to pay that debt? These are rhetorical questions, of course.

Well if this has been verified that they are/were in $350K debt, the Chadster is screwed!;) His home/land isn't even worth that per Zillow's estimate (not saying it is 100% accurate, but the range seems to be fair).

I agree they did cover most bases. Haven't heard/seen if his car was searched that day before the arrest, but if not, how could they be sure he didn't have a weapon in there? If he could be involved in the murder and/or the disposal of children, his wife is in jail, all his family, friends and followers about to find out the truth, he'd surely be able to do in himself. moo

Can a search warrant include searching those present before they are asked to vacate the home? Or, at least the homeowner? Can't imagine LE letting anyone vacate with a pocket or purse/bag filled with evidence?
Pretty sure he didn't keep a weapon in his car before the day the warrant was served. Because he was aware that he could be pulled over for a variety of reasons and would not want to have a weapon in the vehicle.

Last edited:
Well if this has been verified that they are/were in $350K debt, the Chadster is screwed!;) His home/land isn't even worth that per Zillow's estimate (not saying it is 100% accurate, but the range seems to be fair).

In 2008, Chad and Tamny filed for bankruptcy with debts of 350K. They were living in Utah at that time.

I bet CD takes a plea in order to avoid the death penalty. The death penalty might not sit well with all his nonsense about the afterlife, having experienced different lives, etc. Ending a life naturally might be compatible, but the death penalty? I don't think that would work so well. Plus, it just might not go along with his prepper mentality. It was not exactly the "end of days" apocalypse he had been depending on for rescue.

He's so full of with HIS afterlife nonsense, no way he'd make it through a long sentence. He's a baby killer. He knows the inmates will eventually get him. CD is a coward and a loser. Suicide is my guess.

So I’m back in the timeline again and looking at the dates. I know there has been a lot of discussion on this and we don’t know anything for sure.
Tylee is last seen September 8th. JJ is last seen September 23rd.
Presuming Tylee was was murdered on or about that date, how did they hide her body before killing JJ all of those weeks later, and then JJ’s as well. I don’t believe LV rented the storage unit yet. And then if I surmise that they buried the bodies while TD was visiting her parents that’s all the way on October 4th.
That is a long time to have to figure out how to hide their bodies. I thought the garage, but I just am not convinced that death smell would not overwhelm and linger for a very long time. Same with the storage unit.

I know there have been some discussions of a freezer on CD’s property. Is this most plausible? I just don’t know how they pulled off hiding Tylee, then JJ as well even if it was just until TD went to her parents. We’re all asking these questions I know but I am stumped for a scenario that makes sense to me. Ugh!!
all jmo
ETA correction of typo

Last edited:
So I’m back in the timeline again and looking at the dates. I know there has been a lot of discussion on this and we don’t know anything for sure.
Tylee is last seen September 8th. JJ is last seen September 23rd.
Presuming Tylee was was murdered on or about that date, how did they hide her body before killing JJ all of those weeks later, and then JJ’s as well. I don’t believe LV rented the storage unit yet. And then if I surmise that they buried the bodies while TD was visiting her parents that’s all the way on October 4th.
That is a long time to have to figure out how to hide their bodies. I thought the garage, but I just am not convinced that death smell would not overwhelm and linger for a very long time. Same with the storage unit.

I know there have been some discussions of a freezer on CD’s property. Is this most plausible? I just don’t know how they pulled off hiding Tylee, them JJ as well even if it was just until TD went to her parents. We’re all asking these questions I know but I am stumped for a scenario that makes sense to me. Ugh!!
all jmo
Yes, I agree the question of where was Tylee is a very confusing one. I have two guesses, one, Chad buried her one day while everyone was a work. I don't think that's very plausible. Two, at Alex's townhome and he had a freezer. I am very open to ideas for a number three guess. MOO So horrible and sad to even discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee