Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question I have. Alex was going to be paid with the insurance money from Charles, correct? He even quit his job as I remember. When did Lori find out that Kay was getting the money and not her? How incredibly, wildly, lucky that Alex died of "natural" causes and couldn't spill the beans because he didn't get paid. MOO

I think we know Lori had described "the crazy people" to Tylee at the Gilbert PS, when she, Lori and Melanie were there. So i have a hunch the "zombie" talk might have just been teenager-mother banter for a while.
Around any other mother, zombie talk might be joke and banter. Around Lori who kills people she calls zombies. Not a joke AT ALL.
That's like bantering "I wanna kill you" and then acting like you said something funny. It's not funny in any context.
Moreover, it's gaslighting to call someone a zombie (aka someone who shouldn't live) and following up with: "Just joking.....!"
And if your mother does that to you? It makes my hair rise. Why, oh why, didn't MG call CPS?

Another question I have. Alex was going to be paid with the insurance money from Charles, correct? He even quit his job as I remember. When did Lori find out that Kay was getting the money and not her? How incredibly, wildly, lucky that Alex died of "natural" causes and couldn't spill the beans because he didn't get paid. MOO
Even if Alex was promised payment, he couldn't spill the beans. I don't think one can go to the police and complain about not being paid for a killing someone. Well, one can do it, but I doubt they will walk out of there a free person.

I have been thinking a lot about dates and why things happened when, why not just murder JJ the same night as Tylee and bury them at Chad's the next day? Why wait for MG to come and visit and do it then? I think it was planned and in the works for them both to be killed in the autumn, why wait for JJ? Unless Tylee said something that made them think they couldn't wait and it was a bit rushed. But still, why wait for JJ? MOO

It fits into the belief about people going dark and turning into zombies at any time.

JJ had only turned the day before, according MG. MG and DW alibi establishes a date he was seen, and that time he looked fine.

I wonder if the visit from MG and DW and the podcast stirred up Lori's religious fervor to a fever pitch and got her to thinking about JJ being a zombie, just like Tylee had been. JMO

Why did Alex get married to Z? Wasn’t that an instant union? She’s one of MG’s AVOW pals and lived in the same ward, perhaps a match that MG arranged, is there info on this that I missed? And was there a funeral for him and Lori attended , heartbroken and beside herself at the loss of her beloved brother?

LVD and CD did not hide out "off the grid", because I believe that they thought they were scot free.

Which really makes me wonder if LVD had killed before and got away with it? Stacey? Mr. Ryan? Charles Vallow?

And, had Chad Daybell ever killed someone and got away with it? Didn't someone mention a young woman in Springville who disappeared when he was a grave digger?

Interested if we will ever know about Tammy's death...and Alex Cox.
Well, I admit I am totally hung up on Joe Ryan, and the justice he deserves....and hope LE/FBI takes more time to investigate... As I have often said, I believe this was Lori and Alex's test case.

We should get Tammy's results before too long. Recently, I am feeling very uncomfortable though...feeling they can't find what we all need to be satisfied. ha ha

This case and the remnants (no pun intended) will be around for over a decade, for sure.

Hey, I'm even waiting for husband #1 or #2 to come out of the woodwork to entertain us for a while.

It fits into the belief about people going dark and turning into zombies at any time.

JJ had only turned the day before, according MG. MG and DW alibi establishes a date he was seen, and that time he looked fine.

I wonder if the visit from MG and DW and the podcast stirred up Lori's religious fervor to a fever pitch and got her to thinking about JJ being a zombie, just like Tylee had been. JMO
Good points, but I think JJ's murder had been in the works for a while, getting rid of th e dog, etc., I don't think Lori was ever planning on taking him to Hawaii. MOO

Tammy's autopsy was screwed up as it wasn't done right away. Body was embalmed, which means it was pumped full of toxic chemicals. Which makes toxicology testing pretty much impossible as far as I can tell (at least some poisons would be impossible to find). But if they can do a murder trial without a body, can't they do one here with other evidence (large life insurance policy, hubby telling people that Tammy was going to die, hubby having a love interest, hubby getting married couple of weeks after Tammy's death)?

Lori's sister explains it well at 7:25 into this before the bodies are found.. this YouTube is from May 7th upload by AZfamily MSM...

"this is a revenge situation"

Yep.... agree with that dear.

*searches for what hole these two have gone to these days*..

She was already interviews about Charles. She basically told them the self-defense story, and what is the reason to think she was going to change it? Police didn't make any arrests. Kay was already suspicious, thus the request for a welfare check which broke this whole case open.
My opinion on this is just because Tylee stayed quiet to LE while her Egg donor was standing with her was because of that exact reason, but Lori knew that keeping Tylee quiet was not something that was going to be easy to do. And who knows maybe Tylee had thrown it in her Egg Donors face that if Lori kept up all her crap Tylee would tell LE and for that reason she had to be eliminated.

I mean no disrespect to anyone who may have been or had needed the help of egg donors in their life, I can no longer call LD the M word with what she did and allowed to be done to her own children. The M word is something that needs to be valued and held in the highest regard there are many of us who have lost our children because of no action of our own and not to mention the many people who would love to have children and for reasons are not able to have them, so to call her that after reading some of the disturbing facts in this case is just not for me.

Why did Alex get married to Z? Wasn’t that an instant union? She’s one of MG’s AVOW pals and lived in the same ward, perhaps a match that MG arranged, is there info on this that I missed? And was there a funeral for him and Lori attended , heartbroken and beside herself at the loss of her beloved brother?
Z is quite a character, no typical mormon lady, but of course we can't sleuth her...MOO

Even if Alex was promised payment, he couldn't spill the beans. I don't think one can go to the police and complain about not being paid for a killing someone. Well, one can do it, but I doubt they will walk out of there a free person.
True, absolutely, but I think he still would have held some pretty serious power there and been able to do some serious spin work. MOO

Where was that money going to come from? Didn't pan out with CV. Can't claim insurance money without producing bodies. I would bet they already had sky high credit card balances. AC surely knew by this point that LV did not have money. IMO think it was all to protect Lori from zombies. JMO!
reports are that LV was betting 6 grand a month for both kids on the SS benefits she was getting since both of the fathers were dead. so I am sure LD could have skimmed some of that money to give to AC and he would have thought his sister was good for it.

I’m really having hard time wrapping my head around this. I’m new to WS, but I ain’t new to cases like this. A case I’m familiar with, this guy, he murdered a kid. He murdered 2 other people as well, but as horrible as it was, there was a kind of internal logic there. A methodology. A single guy goes off the rails, it happens.

But this? This is some nth level f’d-uppedness. These three main players came together to form a tactical-nuclear s--t show. And that’s just them. What about the supporting cast? People who were either supernaturally ignorant, who couldn't hear, couldn’t see, couldn’t read – people who were somehow born without a freakin’ head – who couldn’t take the time in the months the kids were missing to, I don’t know... Pick up the telephone and get the police moving a little earlier? Maybe record a conversation or two on the sly? Maybe DO SOMETHING. ‘Hey, I have to kill zombies. Oh, and hey, my kid’s a zombie.’ ‘Right, well. I’ll see you next weekend then, bye.’ *kids go missing - nothing.* Unbelievable. Maybe someone did say something and maybe that hasn’t made it out yet, but there wasn’t much talking about these kids in October. I don’t trust any of the side-show personalities in this. Potatoes floating in a soup of delusion.

I know some of these people are off limits, but come on... there’s more here, there’s something in the weeds here, and you get the sense, some people are gonna skate right through this, and what comes out the back end, it ain’t gonna be pretty. Come July 23 and nothing happens, I hope somebody regains a portion of their former humanity and spills it. All of it.

These people... they stand behind you in line at the store. You stop at a red light, they’re the ones in the car opposite. There they are, buying groceries at the market, writing at the University, standing at the register ordering Del Taco. Holding hands at the movies, maybe. Or walking down the beach, or maybe at your church praising Jesus. That terrifies me to no end, that this is an iceberg, and when all is said and done, we’re only gonna get the upper part. These people are morons. Manipulative, vicious, delusional, yes, but morons none-the-less. Throw some IQ in there... damn.

JMO and pardon my ramble.
Welcome to WS. Excellent post! I especially enjoyed (BBM):
“People who were either supernaturally ignorant, who couldn't hear, couldn’t see, couldn’t read – people who were somehow born without a freakin’ head”

I think they were removed and they they dug deeper to put the child and animals were replaced. He knew about graves. If someone looked, they would possibly stop at the animals. Very planned.

Alex was in the back around the pond tree area for only 17 minutes for JJ burial. Not enough time to dig a grave, and complete it with rocks and the paneling that was on top to prevent scavengers.

I do hope the prosecution nails this down as to someone must have helped and/or prepared the grave/helped cover up the grave.

SMH... cannot dig and bury and do rocks and paneling in 17 minutes.

MOO

It does seem to me to be a strange choice of words, considering what we know now. Almost like a Freudian slip.
Yes, this is what I said upthread. CD was writing a note about trees, but his mind was on a body, so he used a dual-meaning word "limbs" instead of the more likely "branches" or logs or.... He inadvertently gave out what he was doing that morning.
The reason I said this is because several of us posters mis-read "limbs" as belonging to people instead of trees. That's because you can; it's not a reader error. And you can because CD slipped. Straight out of his unconscious.
A little explanation: This is a similar thing to when someone tells you not to think about a yellow jeep. When you work at not thinking about a yellow jeep, you can't get them out of your mind.
Doubletake! In fact, in writing this I evidently have jeeps in my subconscious because upthread I was reading about Tylee's jeep, and it's kinda stuck there. So jeeps are leaking out of my mouth, head, everywhere....And even if I wanted to say "yellow chevy" my brain might have pushed me toward "yellow jeep".

This is how I also interpret Melani in the eyes of Chad and Lori. She is fertile, her kids are very young, and know nothing so are not like JJ and Tylee.. And she is naive impressionable and cute.

Can you explain your last sentence for clarity... I don't understand the mammoths or return of kings... or red pill/black pill for that matter!!

Let me get you a link for those. I'm likely to be .... unforgiving in my analysis of them. You've heard recently of Incels? Incels fall into the Red Pill and Black Pill ideology. We hunted mammoth and Return of kings are two webzine style pages on line of these that act as gateways into the larger manosphere and even more appalling online presence.

More recently they seem to be promoting their one elbow patch dude as a gateway into these groups, Jordan Peterson.

Some people find this very compelling. I find them naseuating so I'll just warn you that you might be grossed out about how bad things really are. Many of the mass shooters, particularly ones who go after women and "white knights" have been coming out of this ideology online. There have been two in Canada in last few years who are clearly out of this group.

Manosphere glossary - RationalWiki

https://www.blackoakwilderness.com/post/the-problem-with-preppers

(put here by request - illustrating a common belief set in prepper/survivialist and new-patriarchy ideologies Chad, Lori, both Melani(e)s, etc are into )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member