Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the search warrant served to Lori's parents in May: could this have been to recover some of AC's items? Perhaps after his death they were given back to him by his wife of two weeks, ZP. Since she barely knew the guy, I don't imagine she'd want his stuff.

I need to get something off my chest. I am really disappointed and furious with the people in charge of this investigation. If they had enough evidence to obtain a search warrant in january to look for the kids in Hawaii they could of and should of included in it, to search all the properities with cadaver dogs. They could of recovered the bodies 6 months ago. I cant think of a single excuse for why it took them this long to find those kids.
I'm not so sure. Finding bodies isn't easy and I understand that the ground was frozen in January. Good things come to those that wait!

They will charge her with murder once they determine the cause of death and put all the evidence together in a presentable form. Finding the bodies was holding everything up. Now they have that. There is no way this does not go to trial.
It will probably be another year before we hear the prosecuters case but theres no rush while she remains in custody.
What if someone pleads out?

The very major distinction being that in AxC's case, it's supported by an autopsy from a qualified medical examiner with a cause of death supported by clear evidence in the body.

I know your comment is rhetorical, but they're really not the same thing.

The fact that it has been since December that they have done the autopsy, and we have not had any information...is troubling.

And while AC has been "determined" to be natural causes. The timing is just too coincidental. No more, because the autopsy is final.

@indicolite22 this is not directed at you, but your comment provides me a convenient opportunity to say this, so please know this is aimed at pretty much all of us:

I feel as if we all need to try to salvage a little empathy from the middle of our scorn and anger and outrage. It is very easy to dislike these folks or assign some evil to them by association. It's easy to say that anyone who is or has ever been on Team Lori and expresses support for her is either stupid or evil themselves. But it's not exactly a fair and balanced view of a three-dimensional human, is it?

Does she (SS) really need to explicitly state that she was wrong to support her sister? Is there a bill of grievances we can list that she could apologize for and she would then be considered to have shown "sufficient" atonement? If you were speaking to her (SS) face-to-face, would you feel comfortable reading that list off to her and demanding her compliance with your view of proper atonement? She who has lost her brother, her niece and her nephew to something that the many sharp minds here on WS still struggle daily to explain coherently?

Is it ever wrong to support a family member, other than in aiding or abetting criminal activities, or condoning them? Those poor children were dead before anybody even noticed they were gone, and before SS and JC were interviewed. We can't change what had already happened and I don't think her expressions of support for her sister or that dismissing the idea that her sister could have harmed the kids are unforgivable acts. Nothing she might have said or done months ago could change the outcome that they were already dead before you or I had ever heard of her, much less heard her speak, or had time to resent her for dismissively protecting her sister.

Families and people are real and people have problems and many families are dysfunctional. I grew up in one, and I think many of us who are here on WS have lived through or experienced or been shaped in some way by some dysfunction in our past. SS is no different. She may express herself in a way or with a tone that rubs us the wrong way, but she's dealing with a big gaping loss in her life, and us ascribing a bunch of ill intent or our judgement of how she's handling her feelings seems like we're just heaping abuse on another victim, no matter how distasteful we find her comments. It's not helping solve a crime. It's not providing closure to anyone. It's not directing our negative feelings at the right target. And frankly, it's petty.

Thanks for listening. MOO

Standing ovation from me. Hear! Hear!

I can think of scenarios where he was involved after the fact, but did not actively do the deed. That's my point, the phone pings point to his presence at critical times, but are not conclusive as to actions. It grinds at me to think the deadly duo can capitalize on his death and inability to speak the truth.
I even went as far as to wonder if he even shot CV, or was he covering for LV

It's Paul & Silas (Acts 16). The reference is a bit ironic in this case, with all the prophecies being flung around, bc Paul & Silas were actually in prison for removing a demon from a slave girl, thereby making her no longer able to prophecy about the future (which her master had been exploiting for money).

thank you. I thought it was Paul first, but I was too lazy to go and check.

I’m convinced that’s why Lori is still placidly reading and praying in jail... she still thinks she’s justified and that the same earthquake which benefited (Daniel? Apostle Paul? Whomever that Bible individual was), is going to ‘open prison doors and set the captives free’; and that it is coming for she and Chad specifically because they are Righteous.

Like Warren Jeffs was prophesizing that his jail walls would fall down and he would be free. (SPOILER: It didn't happen)

FLDS people reportedly brace for apocalypse on Wednesday

Well, she did more than trust and support Lori. She slandered the Woodcocks who asked for a welfare check and blamed Charles Vallow for his own death.

Would you humor me and share an MSM link for those false and damaging statements that she made about Kay or Larry Woodcock specifically? Maybe I've been reading the wrong transcripts. I'm also not finding anything blaming Charles for his own death.

I don't think so. What exactly would be AC the victim of? They say he died of natural causes.

Since the latest news of finding the bodies has been all over the news everywhere, I just keep thinking that the FBI would STILL like to get other Yellowstone travellers to check their pictures if they were there at the same time.

I’ve been listening to old news in the background of my day. This interview has some questions for me.

My main question : is it possible that Chad and Lori knew each other before the conference Melanie and Lori went to in October 2018?because Melanie says she thought Lori might’ve just walked up to the table to meet chad and was unclear if she introduced them.

1. Why did Melanie say (in my paraphrase) when you realize people that are close to you have been involved in kidnapping..? (First two minutes)

What is she talking about? Why didn’t she just say missing kids?

For what it's worth, the term kidnapping literally comes from the idea of stealing children. I have used the same word to describe this story to people before we knew for sure they were murdered. It is likely not the technically correct legal term in this situation but it's the word that automatically comes to mind for me if a child is missing and I'm not sure what exactly happened.

2. She sounded like she believed JJ and Tyler to be dead. Why? (Listen in first two minutes)

Do you say that because she said "and death"? I took her comment about kidnapping to mean the children, and comments about "death" to mean Tammy and Charles, but also maybe JJ and Tylee. She wasn't sure at that point, but was already suspecting they're dead. Either way, if we sum up all the things that have happened, kidnapping and death definitely sums it up.

3. How does she not think odd that ONE man comes and stays with a house full of women? She says Lori and Chad went jogging the next morning. I don’t think so... I’m thinking they were already in an affair or it started then.
RSBM

We're in total agreement on this. As a more worldly person (and as a man), I would have been suspicious of this even without knowing anything else.

I missed that memorial video that his SSisster did.

I am not a wiz at going backwards to get things....but someone should be able to. It was just a collage of gobs of pictures of Alex with his siblings, loads of pictures of Uncle Alex with all of SS's kids, funny pictures of him. Basically we thought it was so obviously missing any pictures of Tylee and JJ... I believe that SS just said she was making a montage for their extended family....but it backfired, with folks like us.

Last edited:
Bouncing off my last post about AxC... Is it possible he was trying to protect the kids?
SBM and reproduced below. My responses should be underlined and in blue.

What if LV was the one who pulled the trigger on CV? I have also considered this. L seems to find a way of exiting a scenario at convenient times. Maybe she convinced AxC that if the police knew she'd done it, she wouldn't get his insurance money [not knowing at the time, of course, that she was no longer the beneficiary]didn't L suspect at that time that CV had changed the beneficiary?, or that the authorities would take Tylee & JJ away from her [especially with the things CV had already told the police about her]? So she lays out the "self-defense" story and AxC goes along with it, thinking he's protecting her and the kids. IMO L convinced A that both she and the children were at risk from CV

From this point on, AxC knows exactly what LV does to those she considers "zombies,"Agreed, IMO A may even have been afraid of her. IMO I suspect that L may have used CVs death against A to keep him in line and being close to her, he almost certainly would have known that LV called Tylee one, too. Could it be that he "played along," pretending in front of MBP & MG that he bought into the religious stuff so that he could stay on LV's good side and keep an eye on the kids?the Zombie theory and As belief (according to MG), was after the children were missing.When A told MG that he believed in (Knowing as well that going to the police hadn't done CV any good.)

In Sept 2019, he comes to Rexburg with them and lives with LV for a week before renting his own apartment in the same complex. This seems to me that the move wasn't something he'd planned out in advance (or he would have had a place lined up for himself) AND/OR that it was VERY important to him that he remain physically near LV & the kids (maybe he had to wait for an apartment to open up nearby?)Its a mystery to me why A went to Rexburg, but perhaps L spun a story about Chad not playing ball. This would fit with As perceived role as 'protector'

There's a lot of gaps in the timeline on the night of Sept 8/9, but AxC was at LV's apartment three times (from 8:37-9:35pm, from 10:44-11:15pm, and from 2:42-3:37am). He went to the gas station .between the first two visits, but was at his own apartment (about two blocks away) between the second two.Perhaps the visit to the convenience store/gas station was to pick something up for L and the second visit was to drop that purchase off to L?

If Tylee was already dead at the 11pm visit, then why would he need to come back a few hours later at 3am? On the flip side, if he'd been planning to kill Tylee that night at 3am, why go home for such a short time around 11pm, instead of just sticking around? It makes me think that the 3am visit was unexpected, unplanned (at least for him).I agree with this theory I think LV called him up at 3am and somehow manipulated him into bring Tylee's [already dead] body to CD's house (which he'd already been at a few days earlier -- though notably NOT in the yard).I agree with this also - OR that somehow A blamed CD for T's death and said that he (CD) had to help.

And I think at that as soon as AxC agreed to that, he was in too deep I wonder whether CD felt this too, though his demeanour in Hawaii indicates otherwise and had to go along with whatever else LV & CD said up until the moment he passed away, knowing full well that they could easily turn on him, and that if they did, the evidence would show he'd had a hand in it. I wonder how A felt when L and CD fled to Hawaii? What were his plan for the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member